Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm leaning on voting Reckoner. DV's points on him were really good. I have also been sus of Ari's play and I noticed he is being defeatism which is really weird for scum to do. I skimmed through Ari's completed scum games and I saw a game where he was also being defeatism as scum and it seems like Ari being defeatism is nai. He also wanted a mass claim here and in one of his completed scum games I saw he was also up for a mass claim and that is also nai.

I have also been worried that there was scum theatre going on between Ydrasse and Ari. Another reason why I'm also leaning on voting Reckoner is because when I asked Ari why did he vote Ydrasse on day 2 when he said he earlier town read her on day 2 I thought the answer Ari gave me looked reasonable.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DeasVail »

Thanks for posting your thoughts Adorable. Nice to hear where your head is at. I do truly think that Reck is scum and so would love it if you voted there but of course I know I could be wrong and that’s why we’re each here to make our own decision!

Either way, no blame, only love.
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:18 am

Post by xofelf »

Well it does seem the ball is in your court, cuz the rest of us have stated where we're at, so it comes down to you.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2925, Adorable wrote:I'm leaning on voting Reckoner. DV's points on him were really good. I have also been sus of Ari's play and I noticed he is being defeatism which is really weird for scum to do. I skimmed through Ari's completed scum games and I saw a game where he was also being defeatism as scum and it seems like Ari being defeatism is nai. He also wanted a mass claim here and in one of his completed scum games I saw he was also up for a mass claim and that is also nai.

I have also been worried that there was scum theatre going on between Ydrasse and Ari. Another reason why I'm also leaning on voting Reckoner is because when I asked Ari why did he vote Ydrasse on day 2 when he said he earlier town read her on day 2 I thought the answer Ari gave me looked reasonable.
I am not scum, you are going to be wrong on me. What points of DV's did you think were really good?

I'm confused by your analysis of Ari's play though. You say that he's being defeatist, but it would be weird for scum to be defeatist, yet your meta of Ari is that he was defeatist as scum before? Why is that NAI?

Like everything you pointed out about Ari is "Well, he did this thing here, and he also did it this other time as scum, so it's NAI". I don't think meta has value, but isn't that the exact OPPOSITE of true?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I really don't know what to do here. Frankly, I don't know how to communicate with Adorable and it seems xof and I need her vote now. Adorable, I think it's telling that the last confirmed town mason thinks I'm town, and the dead town doctor thought I was town before he died. Bulge laid out a very clear PoE that included Ari/DV, NOT me and you. I can feel him screaming at us from beyond the grave.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@xof: There's no way you'd consider DV today, right?
green shirt thursdays
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2929, xRECKONERx wrote:I really don't know what to do here. Frankly, I don't know how to communicate with Adorable and it seems xof and I need her vote now. Adorable, I think it's telling that the last confirmed town mason thinks I'm town, and the dead town doctor thought I was town before he died. Bulge laid out a very clear PoE that included Ari/DV, NOT me and you. I can feel him screaming at us from beyond the grave.
Not sure why you’re using this line of defence.

People were using Hectic’s defence of Ydrasse as reason not to elim Ydrasse.

You’re also asking xof about considering a vote on me when I was a top townread of Hectic, bulge had also taken me out of their PoE and the last confirmed town mason also thinks I’m town.

You must not genuinely believe that those are good reasons to think you are town when you are suggesting me as a vote in your next post despite those reasons also applying to me
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2928, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2925, Adorable wrote:I'm leaning on voting Reckoner. DV's points on him were really good. I have also been sus of Ari's play and I noticed he is being defeatism which is really weird for scum to do. I skimmed through Ari's completed scum games and I saw a game where he was also being defeatism as scum and it seems like Ari being defeatism is nai. He also wanted a mass claim here and in one of his completed scum games I saw he was also up for a mass claim and that is also nai.

I am not scum, you are going to be wrong on me. What points of DV's did you think were really good?

I'm confused by your analysis of Ari's play though. You say that he's being defeatist, but it would be weird for scum to be defeatist, yet your meta of Ari is that he was defeatist as scum before? Why is that NAI?

Like everything you pointed out about Ari is "Well, he did this thing here, and he also did it this other time as scum, so it's NAI". I don't think meta has value, but isn't that the exact OPPOSITE of true?
These were the posts DV made that looked good.

About Ari being defeatist I saw one of his completed scum game where he was being defeatist. I have not checked most of his town games and I'm assuming he is also defeatist as town. I remember one of DV's reasoning for town reading Ari was because of him being defeatist and when I looked through some of Ari's scum games that is nai from Ari.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.3
  • Aristophanes (He/Him)
    (2) Reckoner, xofelf
  • xofelf (They/Them)
    (0)
  • DeasVail (He/Him)
    (0)
  • Adorable (She/Her)
    (0)
  • xRECKONERx (He/Him)
    (2) DeasVail, Aristophanes
Not Voting (1): Adorable
With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to make a decision.
(expired on 2021-03-30 02:00:00)

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2932, Adorable wrote:

About Ari being defeatist I saw one of his completed scum game where he was being defeatist. I have not checked most of his town games and I'm assuming he is also defeatist as town. I remember one of DV's reasoning for town reading Ari was because of him being defeatist and when I looked through some of Ari's scum games that is nai from Ari.
What I'm saying is that you're reading something Ari does as scum as NAI without ever seeing him do it as town. That's really strange to me.

What about those DV posts looked good to you?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2931, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2929, xRECKONERx wrote:I really don't know what to do here. Frankly, I don't know how to communicate with Adorable and it seems xof and I need her vote now. Adorable, I think it's telling that the last confirmed town mason thinks I'm town, and the dead town doctor thought I was town before he died. Bulge laid out a very clear PoE that included Ari/DV, NOT me and you. I can feel him screaming at us from beyond the grave.

You’re also asking xof about considering a vote on me when I was a top townread of Hectic, bulge had also taken me out of their PoE and the last confirmed town mason also thinks I’m town.

You must not genuinely believe that those are good reasons to think you are town when you are suggesting me as a vote in your next post despite those reasons also applying to me
I have literally zero reason to talk to you anymore, I don't think you're engaging me in good faith. I actually think it's highly more likely that you're scum than Ari here, but xof hasn't shown interest in budging.
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2934, xRECKONERx wrote:

What I'm saying is that you're reading something Ari does as scum as NAI without ever seeing him do it as town. That's really strange to me.

I said earlier I noticed Ari is being defeatist which is weird for scum to do. What I meant here is I did not think scum would be defeatist like what Ari is doing which made me think this comes from town. When I looked through some of Ari's completed scum games I saw a scum game of his where he was being defeatist and I learned this is nai from him. If I didn't look through some his completed scum games then I would have thought that was town indicative from him.

The posts from DV it looked like you and Ydrasse are scum buddies.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:34 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2935, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2931, DeasVail wrote:

I have literally zero reason to talk to you anymore, I don't think you're engaging me in good faith. I actually think it's highly more likely that you're scum than Ari here, but xof hasn't shown interest in budging.
Oh okay.

If you feel that way, I am really sorry.

It’s always a weird situation because I obviously don’t believe you, and that makes it difficult to interact in a classically “normal” way.

Either way it certainly does seem like this hasn’t been a pleasant experience for you and I hope that we can be finished with it soon.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2936, Adorable wrote:

I said earlier I noticed Ari is being defeatist which is weird for scum to do. What I meant here is I did not think scum would be defeatist like what Ari is doing which made me think this comes from town. When I looked through some of Ari's completed scum games I saw a scum game of his where he was being defeatist and I learned this is nai from him. If I didn't look through some his completed scum games then I would have thought that was town indicative from him.

and what did you think of my response to DV's earlier post

viewtopic.php?p=12659785#p12659785
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 2938, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2936, Adorable wrote:

and what did you think of my response to DV's earlier post

viewtopic.php?p=12659785#p12659785
You said you warned if Ydrasse got to L-1 you would hammer and this is nai. I remember a completed game I have here there was a wagon on a scum player and his scum buddy said the same thing you said about Ydrasse.

The part where you said this could have been a bus from Ari I have also been worrying about that too since Ydrasse did not defend herself and the fact that she did not defend herself means her scum buddy voted her and it looked like she was confident her scum buddy would carry the win for the scum team.

You said you did a reread on RCE when you made which looked really analytical and I liked it. Normally town players are analytical but I have also met a scum player who is also analytical which I don't very often see.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So after reading that, are you more convinced by me or by DV? Why? Why not?
green shirt thursdays
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2940, xRECKONERx wrote:So after reading that, are you more convinced by me or by DV? Why? Why not?
I'm more convinced by DV because of his posts he made on , , and which looked like you and Ydrasse are scum buddies.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

K so I've been talking with the team and I still think it's as easy as Reck.

Adorable is essentially locktown for this phase. I really don't think scum play with their food like this.

Reck has a few points against him fromthis phase.
The vote on me while wanting to Lim DV is weird. Like, I kinda get it. You aren't going to get any support from anyone else so you're going for your second option here. But I don't think that's how Reck goes about this as town. He should be voting his strongest scumread and making a fuss that everyone would see, but isn't.
I know there are outside factors to this game but still.

To us it looks like Reck gets that his goose is cooked and is just trying to make it through the phase.

They quoted a couple things that make this stance pretty convincing.
First, the mention of deflecting the wagon to DV is a sort of compromise in trying to get the wagon off himself is a scum move and very preservationist.
In post 2935, xRECKONERx wrote:I actually think it's highly more likely that you're scum than Ari here, but xof hasn't shown interest in budging.
This quote especially was highlighted to show the whole thing. Reck should either be pushing me or DV, whichever he thinks is scum here. It looks like setting things up for the next phase while trying to survive there in order to well, meet his wincon.

I don't know what else to say today.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, Adorable, I don't mean to rush you but we do need a hammer within the next day and a half...

Like, I get that it's a tough decision but we need it to happen!
Even if it's me you choose, I'd rather that than no Elim today.

If you want to discuss anything before you decide, go for it. I'll be checking in.
You can do it :)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:02 am

Post by xofelf »

I know I'm being stubborn, but.. Reck and DV have been the people I feel most confident about, and I'm not gonna vote them. It's completely up to you Adorable, and you have to choose and soon. We don't have much time til deadline.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2941, Adorable wrote:
In post 2940, xRECKONERx wrote:So after reading that, are you more convinced by me or by DV? Why? Why not?
I'm more convinced by DV because of his posts he made on , , and which looked like you and Ydrasse are scum buddies.
You are 100% going to throw the game if you vote for me. I am town. I responded to those posts to explain my perspective on those. You said that you agreed with my responses. And then I ask you where you are, and you just quote it back to me. You're like a fucking robot programmed to give me a goddamn aneurysm.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2942, Aristophanes wrote:First, the mention of deflecting the wagon to DV is a sort of compromise in trying to get the wagon off himself is a scum move and very preservationist.
I've preferred DV to you this entire phase. I simply know that I can't take a swing at DV as long as xof won't allow it. But xof will be the final kill tonight unless scum are literally braindead, so if it's not you, then I go into tomorrow with the ability to take a shot at DV in LYLO if we're wrong here. That's the simple reasoning.

Don't worry, you have Adorable not understanding basic fucking human language here, you'll get your mislim on me and then you can all figure out what the fuck to do tomorrow, I get to wash my hands of this god forsaken trash heap of a website and never look back, everybody wins.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FWIW, the last scum is in DV/Ari. More likely to be DV, bc of the active role he took in throwing bad faith arguments at me and diverting the town momentum we had going post-Ydrasse wagon. Scum's hail mary would be to take me out here to avoid the easy run down the list that Bulge and I talked about yesterday.

Notice how DV/Ari aren't even remotely planning on issuing reads or thoughts about Adorable/Ari? Because one of them is bad town and one of them is lazy scum. Gun to my head, DV's the scum, Ari's the bad town being lead off a cliff, but depends on my mood. Could be either of them on any given moment. It could literally be either of them! Too bad Adorable can't rub two braincells together to figure that out. Sorry xof, at least you'll get to die tonight too and stop giving a shit about this game, and Team Mafia in general.
I left my team's Discord about a week and some change ago, so I don't know what their thoughts are anymore, and don't care much either.
green shirt thursdays
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2946, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2942, Aristophanes wrote:First, the mention of deflecting the wagon to DV is a sort of compromise in trying to get the wagon off himself is a scum move and very preservationist.
I've preferred DV to you this entire phase. I simply know that I can't take a swing at DV as long as xof won't allow it. But xof will be the final kill tonight unless scum are literally braindead, so if it's not you, then I go into tomorrow with the ability to take a shot at DV in LYLO if we're wrong here. That's the simple reasoning.

Don't worry, you have Adorable not understanding basic fucking human language here, you'll get your mislim on me and then you can all figure out what the fuck to do tomorrow, I get to wash my hands of this god forsaken trash heap of a website and never look back, everybody wins.
Uggh Reck, I'm really sorry.

I know you've called my posting faked in the past, but I hope you know you are wonderful and I'll really miss you around here.

It won't be the same without you and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

If you are actually a Mislim here I'm going to do everything I can to win this for the town! I hope you can go out with a final win under your belt.
<3
- Jingle
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

All I care about is this game ending.

The quickest path to that is by actually killing scum here but whoever the townie is between you and DV are more content to throw the game. That's fine.

If you trust Adorable to make an intelligent decision in LYLO, then god help you.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”