TM 2021 - Black Flag Nightless

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4750  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:46 am

Proud to have had you as a buddy Auro!

10/10 would scum again with you!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4751  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:08 pm

In post 4748, DkKoba wrote:menalque subbing in and immediately being toxic towards me


I strongly object to this characterisation of how I behaved towards you after repping in which was to engage with you as little as possible and only to criticise you when you were shitpushing me/my top TR
still saying i’m on ~hiatus~ if anyone asks
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4752  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:09 pm

In post 4746, MathBlade wrote:Menalque really deserves MVP though.


Not sure if (hopefully friendly) sarcasm but if not then both thank you but also I disagree and think Shirou is much more deserving of that title
still saying i’m on ~hiatus~ if anyone asks
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4753  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:12 pm

Actually I gave all of joqiza, chennis, and shirou a 10 in the tiebreaker survey and lilith a 9

I don’t feel like I played very well here and am still a bit embarrassed by some of what happened on D1
still saying i’m on ~hiatus~ if anyone asks
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4754  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:58 pm

In post 4752, Menalque wrote:
In post 4746, MathBlade wrote:Menalque really deserves MVP though.


Not sure if (hopefully friendly) sarcasm but if not then both thank you but also I disagree and think Shirou is much more deserving of that title


It’s not sarcastic it’s serious.

Very few people get me off my game early like you did.

I usually can just tell the truth about the setup and still tell the truth about what people want to hear and not get read as scum.

You and the other V replacement name eludes me are very good players.

Granted I was not at the top of my game because reasons but you seriously deserve mvp. :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4755  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Oh nope Shirou my bad memory sucks
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4756  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:14 pm

In post 4751, Menalque wrote:
In post 4748, DkKoba wrote:menalque subbing in and immediately being toxic towards me


I strongly object to this characterisation of how I behaved towards you after repping in which was to engage with you as little as possible and only to criticise you when you were shitpushing me/my top TR

You needed to be warned literally while i was afk and you subbed in. I hadnt even said a word since you subbed in there. So no. Not really a mischaracterization.

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4757  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:29 pm

T-Bone sent me a message asking me to try to get along with you after the post where I acknowledged that we don’t get along. I don’t think that can be construed as me being toxic and also I don’t think a mod asking someone to try and tread more carefully around someone than normal qualifies as a warning. But I’m not that interested in litigating this with you in depth, I just felt obliged to point out something that I don’t think is true about how I interacted with you here (at lea at, certainly not initially).
still saying i’m on ~hiatus~ if anyone asks
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4758  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:30 pm

@mathblade well uh, that’s really nice of you thanks! All credit should also be due to LLD who really helped me feeling confident in it by strongly backing the SR on you once she’d ISO’d
still saying i’m on ~hiatus~ if anyone asks
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4759  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:31 pm

In post 2488, Autumn Leaves wrote:I'm also going to point out that mena's play is wildly unethical because there's no way he would be doing this as scum, so it basically makes him confirmed town, and he's aware of this, but I'm not complaining ig

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4760  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:35 pm

If you believe that I stepped over the line into trust tell territory you should have brought it up with the mod at the time. If you still feel that it was crossing a line, make a complaint now and we can see what the disciplinary board think of it. I let what infinity said stand in-game because I wanted to be TR, but I have also been toxic as scum when sufficiently worked up so it wasn’t as valid a point as she thought it was.
still saying i’m on ~hiatus~ if anyone asks
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4761  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:57 pm

In post 4758, Menalque wrote:@mathblade well uh, that’s really nice of you thanks! All credit should also be due to LLD who really helped me feeling confident in it by strongly backing the SR on you once she’d ISO’d


Yeah I was afraid because LLD is on your team and she literally scumreads me for type rate whether I am town or scum. I have a job it slowed down so she was going scumread me.

Don’t get me wrong I was scum and it’s right but LLD tends to scumread me way too much.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4762  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:58 pm

You did a really good job of containment though :) Towns don’t do that enough.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Auro
Hannibal Lecter
 
User avatar
Joined: October 09, 2018
Location: India
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4763  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:50 pm

In post 4750, MathBlade wrote:Proud to have had you as a buddy Auro!

10/10 would scum again with you!

Absolutely. :D Was a lot of fun, even though it ended fast.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4764  (ISO)  » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:04 am

In post 4761, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4758, Menalque wrote:@mathblade well uh, that’s really nice of you thanks! All credit should also be due to LLD who really helped me feeling confident in it by strongly backing the SR on you once she’d ISO’d


Yeah I was afraid because LLD is on your team and she literally scumreads me for type rate whether I am town or scum. I have a job it slowed down so she was going scumread me.

Don’t get me wrong I was scum and it’s right but LLD tends to scumread me way too much.


reads based on activity are nearly always bunk unless its like the person is clearly around and avoiding interacting during a specific thing.

:lol:

its so NAI on forum it hurts

Shirou
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 25, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4765  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:39 pm

In post 4729, Menalque wrote:incidentally this game would have been 1000% easier if you’d just agreed to be the lim if you were wrong on both your reads @shirou

Like the only reason I ended up being an obstacle on D2 was bc you were going to so much effort to leave yourself an out or wiggle room and that seemed intensely scummy to me

My memory can be wrong but I think I was willing to be the lim if both were wrong, it's just that before signing a "contract", I like to put all clauses there, because I still wanted to talk a bit before self-voting if I got both wrong somehow, so that's why I did rewrite your post, but I think I always did state that I would be the elimination in the worst case scenario.

I can see why me being wordy made you suspicious though, but since I'm someone that tries to honor contracts or exchanges, I need them to be written the right way.

In post 4731, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry for being bad, I'm glad I got to watch shirou do his thing :D

Would love to play with y'all again

We disagreed about reads but I did like playing with you infinity, see you.

I genuinely believe no one played bad this game, if a certain player was town it would be another story maybe...but since they were scum, they definitely did their job spreading chaos in the gamestate. I don't think anyone should feel bad here and it was a pleasure to play with you all.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4766  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:43 pm

In post 4765, Shirou wrote:
In post 4729, Menalque wrote:incidentally this game would have been 1000% easier if you’d just agreed to be the lim if you were wrong on both your reads @shirou

Like the only reason I ended up being an obstacle on D2 was bc you were going to so much effort to leave yourself an out or wiggle room and that seemed intensely scummy to me

My memory can be wrong but I think I was willing to be the lim if both were wrong, it's just that before signing a "contract", I like to put all clauses there, because I still wanted to talk a bit before self-voting if I got both wrong somehow, so that's why I did rewrite your post, but I think I always did state that I would be the elimination in the worst case scenario.

I can see why me being wordy made you suspicious though, but since I'm someone that tries to honor contracts or exchanges, I need them to be written the right way.

In post 4731, Infinity 324 wrote:Sorry for being bad, I'm glad I got to watch shirou do his thing :D

Would love to play with y'all again

We disagreed about reads but I did like playing with you infinity, see you.

I genuinely believe no one played bad this game, if a certain player was town it would be another story maybe...but since they were scum, they definitely did their job spreading chaos in the gamestate. I don't think anyone should feel bad here and it was a pleasure to play with you all.


if you think i play the exact same as town you're grossly mistaken.

Shirou
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 25, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4767  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:49 pm

In post 4766, DkKoba wrote:if you think i play the exact same as town you're grossly mistaken.

I don't think you do, I'm not trying to give you an indirect jab. In fact the reason I was suspicious of your slot upon replacing in was because I thought you were inserting chaos just for the sake of chaos and not something you likely would do as town where even if you inserted chaos in the game you would be trying to do something with it, rather than chaos being the objective itself.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4768  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:50 pm

when im scum, I play the playerlist, when I'm town, I tend to just not give a fuck.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4769  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:50 pm

this game i was playing an anti-Super and anti-Infinity playstyle in order to counter them both as they were my 2 identified threats to me as scum

Shirou
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 25, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4770  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:53 pm

I can see that. I'm going to repeat again that I wasn't trying to offend you with my comment and I guess my apologies if you felt that way.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4771  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:57 pm

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=85657

scumt pt link for whenever the pt gets released

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4772  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:58 pm

tbone still hasn't processed the redactions I made so - there's that.

DkKoba
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 28, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4773  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:58 pm

redactions I requested*

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4774  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:24 pm

Hey just as a trigger warning when he who was evil did bad shit in another game it affected me here slightly as I am trans so reactions to that are in the PT in case that triggers anyone. It’s not a knock on anyone in this game just a trigger warning. I still think y’all did really good in catching me and Johnny and Auro and clean sweeping.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Team Mafia 2021