Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Menalque »

Idk if u know this or if I’ve mentioned it but to be clear I have no antipathy towards you outside of playing mafia with you and actually quite like you/your posting in the disc areas of the site
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Sorry to my team.

I sucked and was not up to my usual self.

I hope at least the coaching went well for future games.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4720, Menalque wrote:gg, thanks for modding T-Bone, can we have scum pt pls
I am okay with releasing it when it won’t impact things.

Again gg everyone.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by joqiza »

Enjoyed meeting and playing with you all. hope to see you all in future games, whether as friend or as foe. :)

thanks you t-bone for hosting. i actually liked the setup and would be down to play it again sometime.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Menalque »

incidentally this game would have been 1000% easier if you’d just agreed to be the lim if you were wrong on both your reads @shirou

Like the only reason I ended up being an obstacle on D2 was bc you were going to so much effort to leave yourself an out or wiggle room and that seemed intensely scummy to me
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:17 am

Post by Menalque »

You were great fun joqiza! Also meeting súper was really nice, would be happy to see her again

I also liked the setup
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Sorry for being bad, I'm glad I got to watch shirou do his thing :D

Would love to play with y'all again
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
joqiza
joqiza
Goon
joqiza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:41 am

Post by joqiza »

You weren't bad Infinity! You kept your poise under pressure really well and ultimately this contributed a lot to Johnny getting yeeted over you. Given that me and my entire team were hard tunneling you for most of d1, I'm impressed that you were able to maintain your composure the way you did.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Hopkirk »

we were definitely suspicious/tunneling on you early but then at some point in the middle i went from telling Flopz 'you should push infinity' to 'nah, infinity is locktown' and i don't remember why
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 4732, joqiza wrote:You weren't bad Infinity! You kept your poise under pressure really well and ultimately this contributed a lot to Johnny getting yeeted over you. Given that me and my entire team were hard tunneling you for most of d1, I'm impressed that you were able to maintain your composure the way you did.
Thanks anyway

I think it would been tough to play as messily as I played here as scum, that's part of why I was impressed with koba's play
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:10 am

Post by petapan »

this game was a rollercoaster of emotions, probably got a little too amped up at times but i guess it all worked out
In post 4730, Menalque wrote:You were great fun joqiza! Also meeting súper was really nice, would be happy to see her again

I also liked the setup
she's "taking a break" and might just be done with forum mafia (also didn't really care for MS deadlines) but i'll be sure to pass your words on to her
free crypto
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Tell super I'm sorry for SRing her
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:40 am

Post by petapan »

you don't gotta apologize just for being wrong in a mafia game
free crypto
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4735, petapan wrote:she's "taking a break" and might just be done with forum mafia (also didn't really care for MS deadlines) but i'll be sure to pass your words on to her
Thanks peta, if u don’t mind, tell her I’ll be modding an open soon with mostly 8 day deadlines and probably a somewhat curated playerlist (as in, I’ll be inviting people to play who I think are chill and will have fun together) which she’d be very welcome to join!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Menalque »

@infinity i found u very frustrating at points this game and hope you won’t engage with me the same way in future, but I don’t think you played badly in an objective sense
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 4737, petapan wrote:you don't gotta apologize just for being wrong in a mafia game
Yeah but I know it upset her
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 4739, Menalque wrote:@infinity i found u very frustrating at points this game and hope you won’t engage with me the same way in future, but I don’t think you played badly in an objective sense
Yeah I'll definitely try to improve on that front
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4740, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 4737, petapan wrote:you don't gotta apologize just for being wrong in a mafia game
Yeah but I know it upset her
well she says you dont need to either so that is FINAL!!!
free crypto
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Super »

Gira told me this ended.

No need to apologise Infinity at all. It was nice meeting you too Mena :) maybe I'll join another game at some point but this was my last for a while, I realised I get too emotionally invested in these kinda things.

I'm happy to see I almost went 3/3 in my last reads at least :3 it was awesome to meet FireBringer too, what a babe <3

aaaand I'll likely have Koba blacklisted for life.

Thanks for hosting <3
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 599, Super wrote:
In post 589, DkKoba wrote:I know its nai for u

Its just not helpful and this isnt The Super Show
one last thing because you're being a shit

your posts are way less helpful than mine, I am outing reads/wanting to engage with people and find mafia whereas you come in with bad one liners about me that are unproductive as fuck and put me in a mood which affects my scumhunting in general and you blatantly know this

you're the one who literally is unproductive and has shit reads/has no useful content so seriously it's laughable

ok I'm done =)
In post 1088, Super wrote:
In post 1085, DkKoba wrote:no super just doesnt like losing
you're literally a child, you know that right? I'm town. so when someone I think is also town continues to push and discredit townreads on me I'm going to be pissed and I'm going to end up just being like: "you know what fuck you I'm liability elimming you so you don't fuck it up for town later on."

I even outed paranoia to my teammates earlier about you maybe being scum because your push on me feels slightly similar to TinyHunt but they all just think you're bad town and we have been loling about you in our chat a lot - you can continue the dumb push all game and look dumb post-game for all I care but stop making up dumb crap about me that isn't true and also maybe don't play with me again either cos it feels like your read is literally a coinflip/paranoia read because I'm a good scum player? OR you're just scum deciding to tunnel me all game for the fun of it, idk.

that's actually a good question though
Koba if you were scum how would you be reacting to me this game?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the way you react to pressure when you are town Super is extremely toxic and frankly its not a valid way to play - I was reactive and kept getting worse from the replies you made that were bordering on personal. But I decided not to report you like you did with me. Feel free to keep me blacklisted, it is not as if you are playing on this site much in the near future.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Hey please don’t tear infinity up too bad.

I was trying to make her look bad some because trying to find somewhere to elim.

I think she did pretty good.

Menalque really deserves MVP though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Super
Super
Goon
Super
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by Super »

you created the personal atmosphere, Koba and knew how to make me crack. I came into the game with no intent to be "toxic"

I also never reported you homie
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nothing escalated until after you said you were "loling at me" and made it feel personal, my gloves came off after that <3 i admit i should have kept my cool but consider that someone in a game having a tunneled FOS is not inherently toxic and you are not entitled to a townread in a game.

I get wagoned nearly every game on day 1 and manage to avoid a d1 lim regardless of alignment. While sometimes that takes AtE, its possible to do without entitlement. I was aggressive - but still interacted neutrally generally up till the point where you started taking the FoS on you personally. You should be flattered that I considered you a threat that I needed to keep down, and in retrospect that was a mistake, I played my wincon while trying to not be toxic. Eventually there was a point where i was extremely frustrated in another game as well as this one because of menalque subbing in and immediately being toxic towards me. Self clearing yourself via being toxic is just not a way I like to play mafia at all. I do apologize for the comments near the end I made that were fueled by said frustration, but don't pretend like you were not taking a game too personally for normal parts of it. You made personal comments towards me too that upset me - I didn't want to show it because I wanted to brush it off and just win the game. Your issue with me started well before the comments I made that were too far - which is the issue. Where you were seemingly just not enjoying the game just because you were being pushed.
Like - I'm just playing my win con. And you know what? I may as well have been that paranoid as town and pushed there as well just as hard. I don't know because we aren't in that world.

regardless this is becoming rambling and wanna say gg to those that weren't toxic towards me in this game - which is the vast majority of you. good poe made, unlucky our scumteam took the wrong path and screwed ourselves starting on day 1. Kinda a townsided setup that can be lost to rand by players with too distinct town/scum metas.
retired
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Auro »

GG guys, this was fun :P

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”