TM 2021 Large Normal: OEIS Mafia (Part Two Is Out)

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 3178, innocentvillager wrote:i get what you're saying about 2180 but you also know from that game that giving openly claimed PRs one night to get results isn't exactly... that reliable (ie you were simply roleblocked)?
learning that scum have a roleblocker is still useful information. and thats worst case.
In post 3196, OkaPoka wrote:either a) we trust xtoxm TRACKER claim and we let him out information until we hit lylo and then we can judgement call on him then or b) we do not trust the claim and flip him now

reconsidering him every day is the worst path regardless of what xtoxm actually is
claimed trackers don't make it to lylo. it's not useful way of thinking about it. either i get limmed because people care about their reads more than information, or scum don't risk being cephrir'd and just take me out. i
am
their only solid tpr lead rn. i agree with the final point, but i've been here before.
In post 3198, the worst wrote:i need to stop posting and do my job :cry:

ABR's completely fake read on me should be like abundantly transparent by now. he wants my elim, but can't put a reason on why. everything he's posted trying to explain it is naked posturing - i repeat, guy is scum or criminally dense and i like to assume the best in poeple.

if anyone wants to towncase him, hit me.
i repeat - i don't understand why scum!abr has played the way he has. he's really put his neck out antagonising the wagon park on me for the past week, what has he gained from doing this? other than tr by the least valuable slot, social dynamic wise. he was the first one to oppose my original wagon in a significant way. first one to unvote after my claim. i read the late hop on to my wagon as him having had enough and wanting to progress the game, i don't think it's suspicious. my team agree. i tr him pretty hard.
In post 3216, Cephrir wrote:I'm kinda indifferent to the claim
could you expand on what you mean here?
In post 3232, DrippingGoofball wrote:Will we believe any results?
you will when i flip. what you believe in the meantime is largely irrelevant.
In post 3248, Almost50 wrote:And I fucking do realize my argument (about DGB) is falling on deaf ears, so I'm just making it for MY OWN SAKE (post-game I get to brag about it)
i'm there for it.
-pushes the shitty take that im c+p my teammates post
-make comments undercutting value of my role. AND has mislimmed me as tracker before in similar situation, should know better.
VOTE: dgb
In post 3256, Almost50 wrote:Damned if I didn't expect you to be a PR by play. (No, I'm not bragging and I wasn't even confident as I noticed no crumbs from X. It's just me be familiar of the way he plays overall, I had him down as 60-70% a TPR, and I sure as he; couldn't have used "I think he's a TPR" to explain the TR).
<3
i don't makes clues for scum. the practise is inane. scum are perfectly able to fake crumbs.

my teammate from last year, and the player that knows me best keep saying im not scum, while those with no or little experience with me think they know better. maybe listen to them.
In post 3258, innocentvillager wrote:okay, so we know it was written in the TEAM PT AND NOT THE SCUM PT. ok lol.
please stfu about this
In post 3261, Cephrir wrote:Yes x has all the hallmarks of town pe play like not caring and saying it doesn't matter if they die

That makes total sense
i'm glad you're seeing things my way
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Cephrir »

I mean I'm not sure if I believe it and i still feel fine with liming you bc despite the game you linked it's not that great a role anyway
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:28 am

Post by hercule »

In post 3299, innocentvillager wrote:why is ceph wagon not the way?
It's not the way because a) I think they are town. And b) we have much better leads. My next dive into the game is going to be scumcasing mastina but I want to see who vibes with it first before I share that.

If you want further reading, the bedrock of my townread on Cephrir was formed ~ 1/3 through D1 a la . At that point, I felt strongly they were town. Their contributions have been a bit muted since but I think some of that was explained by mastina subbing into the game. They haven't done anything to change my read on them and I think they would be a bad flip considering they are >rand to flip town fmpov.
hercule
hercule
Goon
hercule
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:29 am

Post by hercule »

Call to arms: who *opposes* a mastina flip
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am going to support VOTE: mastina vibin'
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Xtoxm »

bad
bad hog

Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

My inactivity has brought shame upon my family. flopz is refusing to speak to me until i either restore my lost honour or 'do the sword thing' (no thanks Flopz, i'm actually allergic to sword wounds lol). Sadly, this means Flopz's reads are going to have to wait a little longer. I'll check up again tonight after I 'stop being a disgrace to my lineage' and I'm 5000% sure Flopz will be happy to give all of his thoughts there.

i've been skimming a bit today when i've got a free minute. i should be able to put 2-3 hours into it tonight.

some of those rough skimming thoughts
- (Winter/Ythan/Agar)/(Unwnd)? was looking through interactions around here.
- Ythan's unvote after the claim instead of moving to another wagon feels off
- I should actually read Herc's content instead of skimming it for vibes, maybe even for Agar too
- ABR and DGB both feel town from approach to the game being so... outspoken maybe? there's a better phrasing that i'll talk about later in a bit more depth
- WinterFlakes you never came back to me on a couple of my requests @Winter Flakes - how are your teammates feeling about this game atm?
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Hopkirk »

you know what's a better phrasing than 'outspoken'? I thought of a better placeholding metaphor

poking a dead body they found around the back of the local police station with a stick to see what happens to the eyeballs
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mastin would not have defended me or xtoxm if he was scum. He's town. DGB or the worst today please.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

i'm assuming this isn't going to be a hammer. if it is then lol

VOTE: the worst

Spoiler:
(i'm aware this isn't a hammer)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:52 am

In post 3308, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Mastin would not have defended me or xtoxm if he was scum. He's town. DGB or the worst today please.
That misgendering is NASTY, cut it out. It's deliberately TOXIC garbage and it angers me.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:14 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 3302, hercule wrote:
In post 3299, innocentvillager wrote:why is ceph wagon not the way?
It's not the way because a) I think they are town. And b) we have much better leads. My next dive into the game is going to be scumcasing mastina but I want to see who vibes with it first before I share that.

If you want further reading, the bedrock of my townread on Cephrir was formed ~ 1/3 through D1 a la . At that point, I felt strongly they were town. Their contributions have been a bit muted since but I think some of that was explained by mastina subbing into the game. They haven't done anything to change my read on them and I think they would be a bad flip considering they are >rand to flip town fmpov.
i read through it again quickly and i see arguments like "mindmelding" which made you +town on them? ik what you mean, it feels great to mindmeld with players but fmpov the things you mindmelded on weren't exactly like, very interesting observations or thoughts so it read kinda null to me at best

the overly early "eagerness" and early jump into scumhunting is, fair, but ive see scum do that many times, especially competent scum

idk, just my current viewpoint, open to being convinced on ceph town
In post 3303, hercule wrote:Call to arms: who *opposes* a mastina flip
i sort of do but im open to hearing more. they just seem like stubborn town to me but ive never played with them before.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Cephrir »

Is it awful that after pushing mastina for some reasons I think her producing some instead of continuing to be her frustrating self might be scum indicative? Ugh I might have to go actually read her posts
Bartleby the Scrivener
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:02 am

In post 3311, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 3303, hercule wrote:Call to arms: who *opposes* a mastina flip
i sort of do but im open to hearing more. they just seem like stubborn town to me but ive never played with them before.
Be careful about your NASTY, deliberately TOXIC garbage misgendering btw. Don't let it happen again or punishment may be enforced.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

*angry, disappointed but not scumreading glares at 3313 by ABR*

VOTE: DGB
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 3288, AGar wrote:
In post 3286, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: ythan
What purpose does running yet another player up serve aside from further muddying the waters of any info that could be gleaned post-flip since now the wagons have all already lost a significant chunk of their value because they're just being pushed around willy nilly?
This paragraph doesn’t actually say anything

How exactly does me voting someone else muddy the waters? Why have the wagons lost a significant chunk of their value? What gives you the impression slots are getting pushed “willy nilly?”

I think there’s a decent likelihood of there being scum in the slots that hard defended xtoxm for little to no reason, that means mastina/ythan, I think ythan is a scummier, although I’m not strictly town reading mastina either, ergo.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 3315, Dannflor wrote:How exactly does me voting someone else muddy the waters? Why have the wagons lost a significant chunk of their value? What gives you the impression slots are getting pushed “willy nilly?”
As you've voted, there's generally been a swath of players that have followed you. So analyzing the wagons that have been run up has been really diluted because guess what - it's the same 3 to 4 people at the core of the wagon, every single time, with little to no assertion or follow through. The incessant shifting of the wagons has felt trite and farcical at this point. If you actually intend on running Ythan to a yeet, then whatever, but this feels like just another point where a wagon is going to erupt to 8 votes, steam out, and go nowhere and we get nothing from it.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

I want to yeet ythan

Idk how ythan is actually pronounced but in my head that’s fun to say
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:02 am

Post by OkaPoka »

its a little bit funny

this feeling by you-u

voting all these slots don't

have any value
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

think i'll probably do some work today after all since we appear to be adrift again
Bartleby the Scrivener
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:04 am

I don't care who gets yeeted anymore.

It's page 133 and we're still pissing around. Every decent wagon gets stopped in its tracks by white knights, why can't we get our act together?

I have no more reads, I'll vote any and all wagons including myself.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:05 am

I pronounce it Yee-Than.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:07 am

In post 3318, OkaPoka wrote:its a little bit funny

this feeling by you-u

voting all these slots don't

have any value
I don't have a ticket

but boy if I did

I'd board a big train

That we both could ride

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:08 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i don't have more votes but, boy if i did

id yeet ythan now - right off the ship

if i TMI'd heh, then again no

or a man who can't explan, slots nobody knows