Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 148, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 135, Mr Moisto wrote:Guys I claim a compulsive Vig, Death Miller, Commuter.
This could be scum trying to bring it back to RVS
In post 225, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 158, Something_Smart wrote:Ruby, if I linked some town and scumgames, would you check them out?

I think it would be very illuminating.
I dont like you trying to push your self meta so much
In post 229, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I'm a bit worried about Dunn right now. From what I've seen as town hes never this active.
In post 233, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
In post 38, Dunnstral wrote:Ausuka, is that a serious vote on UnaBombaH?
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a good observation and it makes me like Dunnstral for now.
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
- idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
I'm sorry, but I dont buy having this much reads in like less than 10 pages. I dont like this post
In post 236, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 189, MariaR wrote:I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
Maria could be scum. No way she just votes me like this if she's town and she says she doesn't scum read me. I will link games that show she could be scum here just for this vote alone.
In post 239, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 233, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
In post 38, Dunnstral wrote:Ausuka, is that a serious vote on UnaBombaH?
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a good observation and it makes me like Dunnstral for now.
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
- idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
I'm sorry, but I dont buy having this much reads in like less than 10 pages. I dont like this post
To go back to this. This post is LITERALLY a copy/paste of what most people think about said people this game. I think I can quote for every read when I have more time. Does no one else see this?
All of these look like reads to me, and aren't anything like mafia month like you're implying.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes I'm pointing out what I see. But I have voted one person
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Zoronos »

Asuka - What's wrong with having reads early? Your case here is leaving me a tad befuddled. Why is Kokichi stating stances scummy?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 423, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 421, Ausuka wrote:Well, it wasn't really like that. You just didn't really have any reads early on, which is a pretty stark contrast to how you've played this game so far.
How? I've said people are suspicious but the only read I gave was Ruby scum, and that I already took back
^ You're missing context.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Zoronos »

I agree I’m probably missing context; is this read based on meta expectations, or am I misunderstanding?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Meta. But, I did the same exact thing before.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

arc is a villager
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Zoronos »

Why do you think that?
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

Mr Moisto could be lurkwolf
Ruby Red v
Mumble lock v
ArcAngel9 v
Ausuka lock v
UnaBombaH weird
MariaR deepwolf potential
Kokichi Oma w
Zoronos going for deepwolf?
Dunnstral still probs v
Lapsa still probs v
Something_Smart v
Espeonage could be lurkwolf

thinking all scum are in (moisto, una, maria, kokichi, zor, espeon). it'll be an easier sort when people stop lurking.
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 432, Zoronos wrote:Why do you think that?
the gamesolving effort is there and real
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Zoronos »

Interesting. I'm having trouble getting my head around a lot of her reads.
I'm slightly surprised that you came to that conclusion so quickly.

Hopefully when she answers the questions I posed earlier I'll have a more definite read on the slot and we can discuss it further.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 433, Ruby Red wrote:Mr Moisto could be lurkwolf
Ruby Red v
Mumble lock v
ArcAngel9 v
Ausuka lock v
UnaBombaH weird
MariaR deepwolf potential
Kokichi Oma w
Zoronos going for deepwolf?
Dunnstral still probs v
Lapsa still probs v
Something_Smart v
Espeonage could be lurkwolf

thinking all scum are in (moisto, una, maria, kokichi, zor, espeon). it'll be an easier sort when people stop lurking.
I'm fine reciprocating the lock town read here (though help me with Ausuka as a lock town read). I like the scum list.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What is deep wolf
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 437, Kokichi Oma wrote:What is deep wolf
This is interesting because I've heard the term several times on this site.

From my understanding, a deep wolf is someone who comes across as strongly town, but is actually mafia (wolf). As in, I think the wolf team is x and y, with a or b being potential deep wolves based on there play.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Interesting, I never knew there was a term for that.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Lapsa »

In post 412, Dunnstral wrote:why is he lying (which I pointed out)
what did I lie about?
abcedminded
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

Arc I wanna call town for having me as a strong tr but I need posts
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

^ What?
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Zoronos »

I... umm... I second that 'What?'

Mind clarifying that a bit? Because that seems too blatant to just be straight up buddying, I figure there has to be something I'm missing there.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

ok ok I'm here. I was still sick and I am mostly better now but I was taking it easy. Given the game length, someone do something scummy so I can argue with you about it.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok nevermind is that like a hella slip.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Espeonage »

No nevermind I get it.

Wants to say arc is a townread because arc is townreading them but is worried by the lack of posts.

Which now sheds some pretty shitty light on kok for both not voting and not being pointed in the way zoro was.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Espeonage »

omg can people stop saying lock town I swear to whatever god you choose that lock town is the phrase that will kill this site.
Don't @ me.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Espeonage »

In post 439, Kokichi Oma wrote:Interesting, I never knew there was a term for that.
there is

it's called scum

shitty categories are how bad scum players get ego points from shitty townies pack mentalitying themselves in to stupid fucking lock town reads that are wrong.

yeah ok, gonna come back on another page.
Don't @ me.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Got overwhelmed yesterday, and I want to make a good long post, so that got delayed..sry for everyone who was anxiously waiting for it.
It will come within this week though. (no refunds on pre-paid tickets..)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”