Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Gus if there's a freaking weak neighborizer allowed in normals I do not care to know what the other roles are as I disagree with that.

You want to call me scum for assuming someone wouldn't make illegal claims in normals? How about the guy making illegal claims?

That first illegal claim followed reads that were synonymous to mine. That was targeted at me.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Gustavo »

Idk what you’re taking about
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

"It's a joke bro just a joke claim" gtfo. You attack ppl for what is gus's rules that so and so would never do "blank" as town. You tunnel after that. So if you want to openly push a lynch on the two players that are actually sorting Go ahead.

The best part of this is both oath and gus could have been lynched by now but I've hard defended gus and oath. I've waffled on oath for obvious reasons but I've defended as much as I've pushed oath.

This is infuriating.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 951, Gustavo wrote:Idk what you’re taking about
You said you 2 shotted lalendra and yuurei.

Yuurei scum lalendra town.

These were my leans at the time you made that claim.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Gustavo »

I’m lost as shit right now. I don’t understand the words that are coming out of your keyboard.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 952, Tchill13 wrote:The best part of this is both oath and gus could have been lynched by now but I've hard defended gus and oath. I've waffled on oath for obvious reasons but I've defended as much as I've pushed oath.

This is infuriating.
Your mad cause you could have lynched oath or me (town mason)?

Why would you be mad that you could of lynched me but now I’m basically confirmed town?
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Gustavo »

Sounds like you are mad you got caught by a joke claim
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Boris »

In post 948, Gustavo wrote:
In post 946, Boris wrote:
In post 943, Gustavo wrote:Also I have a sneaky suspicion that yuri is boon but can’t prove it.
he is almost certainly not
Are you?
You bet
Rei's cousin boris the alpaca
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 955, Gustavo wrote:
In post 952, Tchill13 wrote:The best part of this is both oath and gus could have been lynched by now but I've hard defended gus and oath. I've waffled on oath for obvious reasons but I've defended as much as I've pushed oath.

This is infuriating.
Your mad cause you could have lynched oath or me (town mason)?

Why would you be mad that you could of lynched me but now I’m basically confirmed town?
im a little irritated that before you claim i hard defend you at a time a wagon could have taken off on you and you still assume im scum when this is easily the most effort i've put into sorting d1.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 957, Boris wrote:
In post 943, Gustavo wrote:Also I have a sneaky suspicion that yuri is boon but can’t prove it.
Are you?
You bet
no im boon.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 627, Tchill13 wrote:Yuurei tw and Tommy would be my guess atm.

Tacos, mumble, lalendra, gus, oath, ofrhz. I'm fine with confdenctly calling these players town.
In post 682, Gustavo wrote:Guys. I’m 2 shot day cop. Yuri is scum. Lalendra is town. Lynch him.
In post 686, Gustavo wrote:
In post 684, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 682, Gustavo wrote:Guys. I’m 2 shot day cop. Yuri is scum. Lalendra is town. Lynch him.
Where was this action performed and why?

For the sake of transparency I'd like to say something about play from your main account. I can't prove it's your main account therefore I doubt it would progress anything. If yuurie is town here and you're VT you will be black listed.

VOTE: yuurei
There goes my town read on you. You should know that 2 shot day cop where both shots can be used on the same day wouldn’t ever pass normal review. I appreciate the vote but you should know that was a joke.
In post 950, Tchill13 wrote:Gus if there's a freaking weak neighborizer allowed in normals I do not care to know what the other roles are as I disagree with that.

You want to call me scum for assuming someone wouldn't make illegal claims in normals? How about the guy making illegal claims?

That first illegal claim followed reads that were synonymous to mine. That was targeted at me.
In post 953, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 951, Gustavo wrote:Idk what you’re taking about
You said you 2 shotted lalendra and yuurei.

Yuurei scum lalendra town.

These were my leans at the time you made that claim.
In post 954, Gustavo wrote:I’m lost as shit right now. I don’t understand the words that are coming out of your keyboard.
In post 956, Gustavo wrote:Sounds like you are mad you got caught by a joke claim
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

are you still lost?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

if we lynch tommy, ceejay, osuka, ofrhz, mumble, taco we win.

if im wrong with my TR's im wrong about boris, oath.

these are my locked in TR's.

willing to policy Gus, oath over lynching anyone except ceejay.

if we absolutely refuse to lynch ceejay im pushing PL.

i hope ppl watching the game have gotten a kick out of it if gus and oath are town like i assume.
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Boris »

In post 959, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 957, Boris wrote:
Are you?
You bet
no im boon.
but dude..... i wanna be boon
Boris
Boris
Goon
Boris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Boris »

Allowing that you have a couple of my minor townleans in your systematic assassination list I actually generally agree.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Boris you see what I'm getting at with the gus illegal claim right? I feel like it was directed at me regardless of reaction because I just posted a reads list similar to his results.
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 962, Tchill13 wrote:if we lynch tommy, ceejay, osuka, ofrhz, mumble, taco we win.

if im wrong with my TR's im wrong about boris, oath.

these are my locked in TR's.

willing to policy Gus, oath over lynching anyone except ceejay.

if we absolutely refuse to lynch ceejay im pushing PL.

i hope ppl watching the game have gotten a kick out of it if gus and oath are town like i assume.
If you think we're town, stop pushing it and chill the efff out. Who's ego is getting the better of them now?

You've worn me down though. Yuurei could be scum. And I'm oddly attracted to Boris so there's that.

Gus was rubbing me the wrong way, but I'm gonna go ahead and say hard town.

I still want TChill lynched today because I believe he's scum obviously and this idea that "omg I'm pushing policy lynches if you won't let me lynch my new 7th flavor of the day" is a weak ass cop out.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Ego? What the hell does this have to do with ego?

If I'm wrong here I'd assume that's just as entertaining. Arguing with scum but TR'ing them. That's gotta be fun to watch too.

I could have stopped at the 2nd "flavor". There's a reason you're push isn't picking up steam. It's obvious I'm sorting and not just pushing lynches that will go through or we could have had a lynch A LONG TIME AGO.

You and gus have lost credibility due to your thick headedness and unreasonable line of thinking. He gets a hard TR though.

I ask how I would go about helping you as town. You tell me you don't want to coach me on how to be towny.

I refuse to push your lynch early as I can see you being town here. Well that's just one of the 7 "flavors" that didn't go through.

I ask what I could do to benefit from you being town with me in this game. You declare your one vote isn't meaningful and I shouldn't be worried about it. That statement in itself means you've self declared to be actually useless to town until a tchill flip happens.

I bend over backwards to have a very detailed, complex, cluttered discussion with you and I get accused of mindfully misreping you.

So regarding you, nothing personal. Regarding your play. It's is utter horse shit if you're town. You can't KNOW I'm scum. If I was to flip town and you were still alive you'd be a likely lynch candidate because now it's proven that you spent your time pushing one town slot that's left your slot with minimal info to look back on. That time could have been spent pushing MULTIPLE people. Having PoE discussions about who's town.

You've argued that "you'd just be ignored" since they ignore you about me. That's an excuse to lazily continue to do the same thing (if you're town). There's a reason they've ignored you about me. Your push is terrible. It shows clear bias. It has tunnel tendencies. You've been awful at persuading ppl to vote me. That's half the game. Find scum, persuade the group to lynch scum. You're terrible at both because I'm town and you can't even get 3 votes on me.

It's not a cop out. I just wanted to play day 1 the right way damn it. Not this scummy BS that site meta allows. Two players have effectively ruined that opportunity for me this game and worn me down to agreeing to a policy lynch.

1 claimed VT early and tunneled me shortly after. 1 has made 2 illegal claims and painted me as scum because of my reaction towards said illegal claims.

I'm done cluttering the thread. I'll only respond to players not named gus and oath at this point. I've adequately made clear where each one of them are in the wrong and will address others on that topic but not those two. I've bent over backwards to help. Once gus understands what I'm getting at about him targeting me with his illegal claim I'm done with them.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 958, Tchill13 wrote:im a little irritated that before you claim i hard defend you at a time a wagon could have taken off on you and you still assume im scum when this is easily the most effort i've put into sorting d1.
I didn’t ask nor want you to defend me. Sorry your buddying attempt didn’t work.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 961, Tchill13 wrote:are you still lost?
You still say some things that confuse me but I’ve alread figured it out. You’re mad you slipped due to a joke claim.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 962, Tchill13 wrote:willing to policy Gus
Scum claim
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by Gustavo »

And drop this “illegal claim” stuff. Nobody made an illegal claim. It’s called a joke
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 285, Tchill13 wrote:Fake day vigs are *puts on sun glasses* the worst.
You saw right through this though.

Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Oath »

In post 967, Tchill13 wrote:Ego? What the hell does this have to do with ego?

If I'm wrong here I'd assume that's just as entertaining. Arguing with scum but TR'ing them. That's gotta be fun to watch too.

I could have stopped at the 2nd "flavor". There's a reason you're push isn't picking up steam. It's obvious I'm sorting and not just pushing lynches that will go through or we could have had a lynch A LONG TIME AGO.

You and gus have lost credibility due to your thick headedness and unreasonable line of thinking. He gets a hard TR though.

I ask how I would go about helping you as town. You tell me you don't want to coach me on how to be towny.

I refuse to push your lynch early as I can see you being town here. Well that's just one of the 7 "flavors" that didn't go through.

I ask what I could do to benefit from you being town with me in this game. You declare your one vote isn't meaningful and I shouldn't be worried about it. That statement in itself means you've self declared to be actually useless to town until a tchill flip happens.

I bend over backwards to have a very detailed, complex, cluttered discussion with you and I get accused of mindfully misreping you.

So regarding you, nothing personal. Regarding your play. It's is utter horse shit if you're town. You can't KNOW I'm scum. If I was to flip town and you were still alive you'd be a likely lynch candidate because now it's proven that you spent your time pushing one town slot that's left your slot with minimal info to look back on. That time could have been spent pushing MULTIPLE people. Having PoE discussions about who's town.

You've argued that "you'd just be ignored" since they ignore you about me. That's an excuse to lazily continue to do the same thing (if you're town). There's a reason they've ignored you about me. Your push is terrible. It shows clear bias. It has tunnel tendencies. You've been awful at persuading ppl to vote me. That's half the game. Find scum, persuade the group to lynch scum. You're terrible at both because I'm town and you can't even get 3 votes on me.

It's not a cop out. I just wanted to play day 1 the right way damn it. Not this scummy BS that site meta allows. Two players have effectively ruined that opportunity for me this game and worn me down to agreeing to a policy lynch.

1 claimed VT early and tunneled me shortly after. 1 has made 2 illegal claims and painted me as scum because of my reaction towards said illegal claims.

I'm done cluttering the thread. I'll only respond to players not named gus and oath at this point. I've adequately made clear where each one of them are in the wrong and will address others on that topic but not those two. I've bent over backwards to help. Once gus understands what I'm getting at about him targeting me with his illegal claim I'm done with them.
1. I'll give you that - if I am wrong, this is hilarious to scum
2. My push isn't picking up steam because you're doing well enough in a game with very poor activity
3. I THOUGHT ONLY SCUM CARED ABOUT STUFF LIKE CRED?!?! Careful, you're showing your mentality again.
4. Correct, I will not coach scum on how to appear more like town. My apologies.
5. You've waivered back and forth on my lynch, so let's not act like you're doing me any favors. If you could lynch me, you would lynch me. Except you don't want to be the one to push it because you feel like it's risky considering I'll flip green. Guaranteed if another wagon picks up on me you'll jump on it though. You just want to be able to hide behind the group on this one.
6. I don't know how wanting scum lynched isn't helpful to town, but okay sure...
7. You did misrep me and your only defense was that it wasn't intentional when it happened multiple times and I had already stated the fact of the matter. So it's either a misrep or you weren't actually paying attention to questions YOU asked me. Which is scummy either way.
8. You're right. I can't KNOW because I'm town. Glad you understand that. Re-read that whole sentence though and understand why I'm in no way worried about you flipping town. At. All.
9. I thought my job was to find scum and be towny? Even by your standards you can't confidently call me scum so... I've done that. Check and check.
10. I say this sincerely, IF I am wrong- I apologize for wearing you down. That being said, I'll say the same thing about when Guerilla was getting worn down. If you can't muster up the energy to play then replace out. I'm sorry my tunnel isn't something you enjoy but I'm not the first player in the history of mafia to tunnel and I won't be the last. It may be an annoying aspect of my game play, but it's not forbidden.
11. I'm getting really tired of this illegal claim thing. If those claims were taken seriously and not allowed wouldn't the mod have intervened?
12. So long :(
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Lalendra »

In post 763, Tchill13 wrote:i think scums in the lurkers. tommy's probtown because of the lack of counter.
This is a really good point
:thinking:

And re: me saying you're possibly scum, that's not due to anything you've done in this game so far. That's my own paranoia because I was so convinced you were town last time we played together and not only did you pull the wool over my eyes, you pulled it down around my neck and stapled it there.
Show
"Lalendra is her usual mislynch self." - FlavorLeaf
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
"nothing in lalendra's ISO suggests town
but then again nothing in lalendra's entire career suggests town" - Mathdino
~ V/LA on weekends ~

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”