Mini Normal 2021: Game Over

Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Unable to disclose per the terms of my witness protection order.

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1048, Yuurei wrote:You come out of the blue and say *I'm mason guys* without any necessity. Like, you just come and claim power role. Simply like that.
I was drunk and pissed and wanted you lynched. I stupidly thought claiming mason would make people listen to me.

I don’t need to actually out my partner cause you should already know who it is.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1050, Gustavo wrote:
In post 1048, Yuurei wrote:You come out of the blue and say *I'm mason guys* without any necessity. Like, you just come and claim power role. Simply like that.
I was drunk and pissed and wanted you lynched. I stupidly thought claiming mason would make people listen to me.

I don’t need to actually out my partner cause you should already know who it is.
I'm not power role hunting really, but if you say that it was because you were drunk I can get why you claimed there

but if I was to believe your claim I might have an idea of your partner I guess.

God bless you guys being mason if that's the case to be honest. It's super pro-town you guys being able to be conftown.

still kinda surprised you might be town though...
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Gustavo »

I never power role hunt but when I see people hard defending each other I always assume mason. It’s the only explanation that I can justify.

I also look at who is calling people scum but won’t lynch them. That’s classic distancing
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Yuurei »

so like, if I'm to believe the mason claim I guess scum team is here without a doubt:

[Ceejay, Osuka, Tommy, Tchill, Mumble, Ofrhz, Taco]

my guess is more specifically in:

[Ceejay, Osuka, Tommy, Tchill, Mumble]

Oath and Guerilla don't let me down, and Boris don't be scum unmotivated please.

I guess that we've a reasonable chance of winning here.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Gustavo »

Wishlist.

1. A more active mod
2. Replacements and hard prods
3. One of my scum reads lynched
4. Death if these don’t all happen.

Like I get RL takes precedence but this is too many inactives. That said I’m still going to push for a scum lynch regardless who’s inactive
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Gustavo »

Tommy should very clearly be town. Nobody had a reason for voting him. It grew with almost no counter.

Tchill/mumble are already in my list. They both make sense. I’ll need a cop inno on you but for day 1 I like my list.

Ceej also doesn’t read scum but I’m not super confident. Just more confident in who I do scum read.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1055, Gustavo wrote:Tommy should very clearly be town. Nobody had a reason for voting him. It grew with almost no counter.

Tchill/mumble are already in my list. They both make sense. I’ll need a cop inno on you but for day 1 I like my list.

Ceej also doesn’t read scum but I’m not super confident. Just more confident in who I do scum read.
I think that Tchill with either Ceejay or Tommy might actually have more equity?

Tommy wagon growing so fast was due to RVS and the fact that there was no counter wagon is because scum sometimes is too afraid to try a counter wagon when their partners are almost lynched.

Mumble is a possibility but I don't know, do you believe me if I say to you that when he rolled scum in Floral Mafia his posts had at most 2 lines and no direction?

I need to see if it's something constant though but that gives him some townie points.

Yeah, if you and who I think it's your partner is town it's very possible that Tchill is scum here, but I think we should still lynch elsewhere first.

I'll respect you not scum reading Ceejay confidently though, but without telling him my *supposedly* tells on him, he needs to stand up if he is town.

Also, if Ceejay flips scum Mumble gains more equity. Notice how Ceejay mentions Mumble as a "maybe" option but focuses on him.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Gustavo »

I’m heading out so I’ll read that later. I think I figure out less yelling and more conversation is better. Hopefully I’ll learn from this.
Yuurei
Yuurei
Goon
Yuurei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Yuurei »

In post 1057, Gustavo wrote:I’m heading out so I’ll read that later. I think I figure out less yelling and more conversation is better. Hopefully I’ll learn from this.
yeah sorry if I was a jerk back there though

I guess it's a complicated situation when you're scum reading someone, they're scum reading you back and there's a personality clash as well

no pocketing but I liked your two most recent posts. Hopefully we can stop yelling on each other and chat, even if you maintain your read on me after we discuss I could accept it I guess

I'm logging out now as well, and might not post for 48 ~ 72 hours.

Downloaded a nice game here.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Lalendra »

I'm wicked happy that Gus and Yuurei worked it out tbh. I don't like toxic games where people are ignoring each other.

Now, because I don't have any solid reads and this game is stagnating and it's mostly just three people talking, let's take some of the wifom out of the occasion.

I'm the other mason. Gus and I have been crumbing all game.

Gus is town.
Show
"Lalendra is her usual mislynch self." - FlavorLeaf
"Lal was interesting. I wavered from okay that could be a confused townie to WTF." - StefanB
"nothing in lalendra's ISO suggests town
but then again nothing in lalendra's entire career suggests town" - Mathdino
~ V/LA on weekends ~
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1056, Yuurei wrote:Tommy wagon growing so fast was due to RVS and the fact that there was no counter wagon is because scum sometimes is too afraid to try a counter wagon when their partners are almost lynched.

Mumble is a possibility but I don't know, do you believe me if I say to you that when he rolled scum in Floral Mafia his posts had at most 2 lines and no direction?
With regards to tommy, that’s definitely a possibility. I just don’t feel comfortable given the lack of reasons.

With regards to mumble, I’ll say meta of one game is kind of tough. It’s not very reliable. That’s the issue with meta, you need lots of games. Lots of actual playing experience which I don’t know if anyone here has and it’s not completely reliable even then.

Like I get why as either alignment mumble would be mad at me but based on my one game he was the biggest reason town lost. Lots of people said so, he got mad. It’s tough when somebody cares more about self preservation instead of the team and unfortunately that’s what happened in that game.

So I don’t trust him. I don’t see scum hunting coming from him either. He could have been more mindful I was v/la and just posting an appropriate meme at the right time.

He’s my weakest scum read. He’s a combo scum/policy lynch for me. I don’t think he’ll be a team player based on my experience with him.

The issue is lurkers. I tried to wagon one to get some content and I was really surprised tchill didn’t join. I feel like he’s an anti-lurker type person and the last time I saw someone go against it, they were scum.

Sure for activity purposes leaving active players alive make sense but I still have to lynch scum and tchill is the most viable one right now.

In the end I’m a team player. If everyone wants ceej, or tommy I’ll ultimately join but I won’t be happy about it.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:35 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Sorry @everyone. I'm having a hard time keeping myself engaged to this game.

I don't like the tommy wagon anymore. No resistance there at all sort of make me think that's town.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Oath »

CAN WE HAVE EVERYONE THAT IS NOT ENGAGED, OR WANTING TO PLAY, REPLACE OUT?!

While it's a very real possibility, it's also a very easy way to excuse yourself and I'm not into weeding through that garbage.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:43 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

*shrug*

I'm not licked yet.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Oath »

Okay then it doesn't need to be said.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:54 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Let me go through everything I know right now.
Gustavo and Lalendra are masons.
Oath and Guerilla are probably town.
Sergtacos too.
Yuurei is being his usual towny self here.

Players I'm reluctant to scumread right now would be Boris, since yuurei has a tr on that slot and I kinda agree, and Tchill, who I think put a lot of effort into the game so far. I guess I'm still going to have to check which way that effort swings tho.

This leaves me with mumble, ofrhz, Osuka and Tommy.

Not sure much on Tommy anymore tho.

VOTE: Osuka
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

why are oath and guerilla probably town from your pov ceejay?

tbh nothing happened to tommy thats AI. if your scum, your teamates are MIA... are you gonna risk defending your scum partner that is rando wagoned? I doubt it.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

osuka would you rather lynch tommy or ceejay?

of oath, yuurei, me and guerilla's slot whos the scummiest and why?

I'd personally like an investigative to clear the masons n1 thats just me though. "tchill is scum because he wants to waste an investigation" i'd rather not be tricked by a scum fake claim.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

ceejay im town for effort? not because i lock towned gus before his claim, tr'd lalendra before her claim, tr'd both guerilla and oath which you seem to agree with...

looks like a go with the flow agreeance than an actual read here.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 619, Tchill13 wrote:Gus flips town here guys.

People need to grow up.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 1067, Tchill13 wrote:I'd personally like an investigative to clear the masons n1 thats just me though. "tchill is scum because he wants to waste an investigation" i'd rather not be tricked by a scum fake claim.
This is the most absurd suggestion. Town should be happy that day 1 they can now narrow the pool of scum down. Towns chances have gone up dramatically of lynching scum day 1.

If you were town you’d be trying to work with us.

The suggestion alone doesn’t make you scum, your entire attitude does. You were clearly hoping for a couple of easy mislynches and now you can’t get them.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 49, Tchill13 wrote:I'm just referring to lalendra. Play here so far lines up with play in last game. Eager town that reads too much into things.
In post 185, Tchill13 wrote:OK play times over.

Guerrilla and oath could easily be TvT.

Scum had had to have posted already unless the scum team is the 3 I mentioned earlier which I doubt.

I'm hoping the worst is actually town here.

VOTE: tommy

My name is tchill, you killed my father, prepare to die.
In post 338, Tchill13 wrote:IF THIS WAS A SIX PLAYER GAME SURE TWO PLAYER SCUM TEAMS ARE GOOD GUESSES BUT HALF THE PLAYER LIST HASN'T EVEN PLAYED YET.

PUMP THE BRAKES.
In post 619, Tchill13 wrote:Gus flips town here guys.

People need to grow up.
yep. i've been looking for easy lynches the whole game :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

this is d1 with 4 active players. not d4 with 4 active players. there is no late game here. there is no consistency. we're 43 pages into a game that has a handful of lurkers and no flips. play with that in mind.
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Gustavo »

In post 780, Tchill13 wrote:In all seriousness if we lynched a low info slot I'd push for ceejay. He hasn't done much sorting since replacing in. Not stating this for reactions.
You aren’t trying to lynch scum. You’re tying to policy lynch lurkers. There are more lurkers then there are scum in the game. You don’t even try to sort ceej or any of the other lurkers. You’re guilty of that
Gustavo
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Gustavo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Gustavo »

Idk why I’m wasting my time. I’m not going to anymore. Im ignoring you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”