NY214: Project Pinecone (Game over! Town wins!)

Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2033, profii wrote:
In post 1954, Taly wrote:
profii
can you walk me through your thinking on your
Elbirn to L-1
vote?

Because your posts heavily imply that you haven't read my ISO assessments in depth.

Yet you seem completely fine with the
Elbirn
under the pretense of what
I
have to say about it.
Somethzing fishy is going on with the wagon. It’s weird that no one else gets a look in by the time a player gets that close to L-1
That's because scum has probably bussed
Elbrin
when the wagon got traction and nobody who's townread
Elbirn
or has strong reasoning for it has posted that in the thread.

Literally, that's what I've been wanting to hear, and why I wasn't 100% set on the lynch.
In post 2033, profii wrote:Bearing in mind your slot was heavily scum read then replaced out and you are the main wagon driver - I have paranoia
So I'm being scumread STILL off the basis of
Dave
? You're kidding, right?
In post 2033, profii wrote:Then day 2 a LOT of PRs seem to be knocking about scum probably don’t know where they can push safely or not
Honestly, I feel like I've been the ONLY person to push for a lynch or major wagon this dayphase.

Your point doesn't hold strongly in my eyes since there's PLENTY of people that seem iffy about pushing somewhere at all.

Like I am as town, I am tunnely as scum, but not this ballsy.
In post 2033, profii wrote:So maybe Elbirn is scared scum who has just gone awol since their kill failed and they lost a dude and a load of PRs surfaced - though they did lose a PR so I guess they have some too
This reasoning makes little sense to me at all in your later posting, it seems like you're townreading
Elbirn
now and shifting a narrative based off that.
In post 2033, profii wrote:So your case fits, tbh it’s borderline insulting and misrepresentative to say I’ve not read your case - tell me why, if we are reading exactly the same words you are expecting me to come to different conclusions? I feel like you are shading me a bit unfairly there
Yeah, I do think you're not reading my case in depth, OR engaging and asking questions to me about that specifically.

You keep bringing up possibilities around the merit of my case but not actually dive into the reasons and motives behind it. Considering that you L-1'd
Elbirn
, the point of your posts feel like a huge inconsistency because your reads aren't stated off concrete reasoning.

And I do think the pretense of your read on me based off MY predecessor - which was weeks ago, IS unfair here. Followed by you holding me to a standard that you won't follow yourself. You say it's off for me to NOT want a FLASHLYNCH to happen on
Elbirn
but then proceed to L-1 him WHEN you apparently don't believe he's scum, given that you keep associating me to your next scumread like
Elbirn
or
Sky
themselves.

It feels like you're genuinely trying to generate a narrative where I'm scum SOLELY based off of
Elbirn
or
Sky's
flip, DESPITE their alignment, YET you don't push me with a vote because of this.

It feels like you're either:

1)
Bussing a buddy for YOUR credibility.
2)
Trying to chain a lynch YOU don't actually believe is scum.
3)
You are incredibly off with your assessments and your read progression reflects that.

In post 2033, profii wrote:Anyway - it’s a bit of a tricky spot, I think I’ve said before in games I get that feeling in poker where you just call the bet to see what the other dude is holding - so basically feels like a info lynch with a decent chance of hitting scum, failing it hitting scum, I’d guess you look pretty bad for driving it so maybe TW can shoot you in the night which is kinda a worthy trade
Are we reading the same game?

I've stated EXPLICITLY that I lynch off read as a top priority, I just have more reasons to substance to go off of for an
Elbirn
. Now, that's fucking blown up with the reality of a replacement coming in because I need to evaluate their play individually.
In post 2033, profii wrote:My sort of feeling on day 2 is not a great deal has happened because this wagon nearly clicked so fast, therefore our main events are all the PR reveals and then a little CW on me. I guess that makes Elbirn more likely scum if they don’t want to be on that bus

Also you get more excited about l-1 than me :P
Yeah, why shouldn't I be active with an L-1 looming? That literally drives the game in a new and different direction and requires decent analysis.

You act like this is so far off from me in
Open 712: Elemental Large

You act like this is alignment-specific to me.

Furthermore, you keep providing rationale for
Elbirn
-scum but then it doesn't feel like you agree that he's scum? Otherwise, I don't understand your conclusions right now?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2073, profii wrote:
In post 2051, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm roughly at Elbirn ?= Profii > Xyzzy > HeWho > Sky in that last grouping

Profii again please talk about your progression
your response doesn't address my actual concerns

How do you think there's scum in taly/elbirn and don't feel like straightening it out but just eeeeeeh lets lynch elbirn and if town I guess sus taly
I really want to know how you're comfortable going along with taly as so whilst scumreading him
I mainly think there is scum in Taly or Taly is very wrong somehow, but I think Taly isn't that wrong by accident as he is a good player - he has scum caught more before.
OK, I'm going to dissect how off this statement is.

1)
You're reasoning a scumread on me based off MY ACCURACY in a game. Remember how I hardpushed and lynched town a few times in
when NOBODY else was providing a greater, justifiable case?
TheGoldenParadox
Kopherald
, and
havingfitz
were casualties because I borderline-tunneled them, whether I was on their EoD-lynch or not.

I MIGHT make good reads as Town -
((like, even though I caught Jay, texcat, and YOU as scum in that game, Profii))
- but I'm not EXEMPT from being wrong. That's another reason why I wasn't wanting an
Elbirn
when more people weren't speaking in the thread.

Your reasoning off this point here alone, doesn't incriminate me.

2)
You assume I'm likely wrong here, but you had rationale for
Elbirn
-scum AND L-1'd him? What the hell? If you think
Elbirn
is town, why don't you actually tell me how you came to that conclusion INDEPENDENT of my ENTIRE case to him, which I thought you said was valid and
"fits"[/b]?

Am I reading the same game,
profii
?

3)
And if you think I'm scum
OR
I'm wrong, then aren't you implying an
Elbirn-Taly
scumduo then? You're not explicitly stating whether my interaction with
Elbirn
is TvS, but if you think he's town and I'M scum
OR
just wrong - but you ARE scumreading me... like wtf?

I'm genuinely confused by your reads here.
In post 2073, profii wrote:I think Talys slot was scummed up by dave and I think Taly is driving an Elbirn mislynch and whilst he has presented a coherent case on Elbirn, my concern is as part of that case he said Sky/Elbirn could be scum, but hey lets go with Elbirn and I'm not really super clear on what made Elbirn > Sky. Then when I ask on a scale of 1-10 Taly doesn't say oh yeah Elbirn is scum - I think Taly is posturing on an inevitable Sky Scum flip by picking on Elbirn's flubber vote and lack of good play on day 1 (sorry elbirn :] )
Ugh... So a LARGE part of your scumread on me is based off
Dave
? How come you never pushed this D1?

I've made it CLEAR that I wanted an
Elbirn
lynch because I felt he was MORE likely scum based off independent play, and that I would be OK with voting
Sky

And that I'd honestly be OK if I had a double-vote and threw rope at both of them and just because I'm feeling STRONG on a lynch being scum doesn't mean I'm not WILLING to hear other people's thoughts before EoD.. Your entire assessment on my actual reads and push here isn't true,.

Not doing this is partially why and how town lost, partially by my hand, in
, I hardpush but then I sometimes don't even try to entertain a town possibility and it bites me in the ass.

If I were scum, I doubt I'd even remotely defend my scumbuddies right now, OR place them as a strong scumread.
In post 2073, profii wrote:I reckon {Sky Taly} scum and elbirn town

seeing as my vote is on elbirn and MoI has voted Sky, seems a sensible time to see if we can get that wagon going

VOTE: Sky
Oh goodie... You hopped on a wagon, you didn't look at ANYONE else's vote for being on it, you look into mine, and you find rationale for ME being scum, alongside my other scumread, WHILE you townread the person I pushed, and YOU hopped on the wagon of.
In post 2073, profii wrote:would still prefer taly but meh - the other weird thing is people are now thinking I am scum linked to elbirn - I voted and people retreated, sure I could be bussing as the wagon nearly gets over the line, but then, why not just hammer if me and Elbirn are scum mates? That link doesn't make sense, people should say either I am scum OR elbirn is scum OR Taly is scum, it doesn't make sense that there is 2 scum in the pool of players here. However, the Sky link does make sense to Taly as he postured that read along with Elbirns I think.
The reasons for you being scum with
Elbirn
is because you gave reasons to scumread and want his lynch but then you 180 on that as if to play devil's advocate without actually evaluating the entire wagon on
Elbirn

Your defense of him makes in a S-S interaction, and the whole basis of your townread on him is MY case on him, when NOBODY else interacted with that case.
In post 2073, profii wrote:I'm sort of glad I am a CW to elbirn as it takes some heat off what I really think is a town slot, if it had gone through, then I think it proved my point on Taly which is sort of a means to an end in catching scum-taly.
So this entire time you thought Elbirn was town, and you used your push on him to try and catch me as scum when you had almost no pretense to think I'm scum?

In post 2073, profii wrote:I think I get scum read for playing the probabilities like this and people start saying my play isn't "optimal" in a buzz wordy way, but I have my methods and they work for me so I'll be sound when Taly flips scum
I'm going to feel really vindicated when I flip town this game, whether it's by a lynch, NK, or endgame, holy shit.
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Taly »

Ugh... I'm going to ISO duo
Sky-Profii
tonight or definitely tomorrow... fuck, I wasn't jumping on the
profii
bandwagon because I know you have dig into
profii
more to see his motives, but wow.

I can't conceive some of his posting to be town, and that kind of affects my strongly-set reads.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Taly »

By all means
profii
, if I'm wrong about anything in the above posts, then ignore all of that and
spell out your read progression to me
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Taly »

Oof... I need help by someone I townread who's playing reasonable right now...
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2059, xyzzy wrote:
In post 599, xyzzy wrote:oh btw this game has given me another chance to use this image I made a long time ago

If this is all you have to say, I may have to reevaluate my townread on you.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay
So I’m working on my Andy/MoI summary right now, but I’m at work and it’s all on mobile and I don’t know when I’ll be at a computer next. So bear with.
However:
I read through your stuff on Profii and I have to admit that your case is very strong. I will sheep you on that.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Pine »

==> Vote Count 2.3 <==

With 15 votes in play, it's 8 to lynch!

Flavor incoming...

[L-4]
((Elbirn)) - Taly, xyzzy, brassherald, Ausuka
[L-8]
MagnaofIllusion -
[L-8]
Ausuka -
[L-8]
brassherald -
[L-6]
the worst - Chickadee, HitAlt
[L-8]
HitAlt -
[L-6]
Skygazer - MagnaofIllusion, profii
[L-8]
Inferno390 -
[L-8]
Chickadee -
[L-8]
xyzzy -
[L-8]
HeWhoSwims -
[L-8]
Raskolnikov -
[L-8]
Taly -
[L-8]
Andrius -
[L-4]
Profii - Raskolnikov, the worst, Inferno390, Skygazer

Nursing their beer (Not voting)
- Andrius, ((Elbirn)), HeWhoSwims

brassherald is on V/LA of indeterminate length
Elbirn is being replaced.

Deadline in (expired on 2018-07-26 15:00:00)
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Chickadee »

Profii you can stop scum claiming. We caught you. Why on earth advocate for a TW lynch? It doesn’t make any sense. Even if TW is a serial killer, group scum dies first. I think you know a lynch on him isn’t going through so you’re trying to look town by pointing fingers at potential scum. And that point is backed up by your immediate vote on sky, right after advocating killing TW.

VOTE: profii
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:06 am

Post by profii »

I'll read talys wall later - I never know what he wants when he says state your read progression - I either don't know what that means or I play the game differently because I've said what I want to say already.

but Chickadee - why do you want 2x night kills in the game? How can you trust TW to be leashed? it's not like we can say 'we want you to kill x' as we don't know what PR interference there will be.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:13 am

Post by profii »

I've flicked through that wall, Taly you are like the anti-chill :lol:

i'll answer later though.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:27 am

Post by profii »

In post 2083, Chickadee wrote:Profii you can stop scum claiming. We caught you. Why on earth advocate for a TW lynch? It doesn’t make any sense. Even if TW is a serial killer, group scum dies first. I think you know a lynch on him isn’t going through so you’re trying to look town by pointing fingers at potential scum. And that point is backed up by your immediate vote on sky, right after advocating killing TW.

actually I was pondering this and I've had to come back as this suuuuuper bugs me.

the whole game you've been relatively quiet, even saying yourself your reads are weak and so on.
then you say "whoever says lynching a SK is scum"
which I did notice before advocating* for the SK lynch but I don't really care if people scum read me for it so I just carried on.
so then you are now obviously scum reading me

you've gone from having no direction to essentially manufacturing a reason to vote me. bizarre.

*advocating - I refute that - I stated there is a logic to lessening the blow of double night kills. If people aren't on board with that, I said I _wont_ push a TW lynch, but I believe it is logical pro town thing to do.
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

In post 1876, the worst wrote:
In post 1857, HeWhoSwims wrote:Aw brass my man. I'm so so so sorry :(

The thing is I really want tw to claim modifier or not as it may help me in solving stuff.
I did claim my modifier
I really doubt you were serious there :)
In post 2046, Raskolnikov wrote:Carpet bombing's always fun.
If you think TW is probably SK do you think the odds of one of brass or hit being scum BP or scum detective are possibly worth consideration?
Good catch. Didn't see that. Would scum call this out? Since hit has been scumread especially.
In post 2083, Chickadee wrote:Profii you can stop scum claiming. We caught you. Why on earth advocate for a TW lynch? It doesn’t make any sense. Even if TW is a serial killer, group scum dies first. I think you know a lynch on him isn’t going through so you’re trying to look town by pointing fingers at potential scum. And that point is backed up by your immediate vote on sky, right after advocating killing TW.

Yeah this feels like it's simply summarizing stuff and not adding stuff to the game... Stuff like this is part of my scumread here.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 2086, profii wrote:

actually I was pondering this and I've had to come back as this suuuuuper bugs me.

the whole game you've been relatively quiet, even saying yourself your reads are weak and so on.
which I did notice before advocating* for the SK lynch but I don't really care if people scum read me for it so I just carried on.

you've gone from having no direction to essentially manufacturing a reason to vote me. bizarre.

*advocating - I refute that - I stated there is a logic to lessening the blow of double night kills. If people aren't on board with that, I said I _wont_ push a TW lynch, but I believe it is logical pro town thing to do.

Third party hunting over group scum hunting is not the logical pro town thing to do.

And so what if I’m jumping in with a scum read on you. Yes I’ve been largely absent. But now that I’m getting active with something, you’re going to complain? And you’re going to sit there and talk about logical protown moves?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:15 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Chick anti town is anti town tho... Although I wouldn't be able to give the kill motivation of a caught SK.

I don't see too much that profii did wrong honestly. Seems like an easy cw.

Also, claims, do I miss anything?
Chick - vengeful
Moi - odd night loyal FV
Ausuka - Loyal FV
Inferno - visitor?
Dram - prime night JK
Hit - Detective I think?
Brass - 1 shit BP
Duck - vig

Finally I'm on holiday so I'll check in but ya know... I might not always respond fast.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Taly »

In post 2085, profii wrote:I've flicked through that wall, Taly you are like the anti-chill :lol:

i'll answer later though.
I mean, we both know I can't be chill long-term if I tried. :lol:

But seriously, I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding your read on
Elbirn
, me, and
Sky

In MY perspective, you went from:
"Let's L-1
Elbirn
and lynch him because he's scum"
to
"he MUST be town because of the wagon on him"
or at least I think????

Because you've put up your own reasons to think
Elbirn
was scum earlier?

With
Sky
, it looks like you went from:
"
Sky's
not the lynch"
to
"I'm going to vote this because it's an associative to my stronger scumread"

And with me, you are like:

"
Taly's
slot is scummed up by
Dave
"
"
Taly's
wrong or scum"
"
Taly's
my main scumread because I associate him with the people HE cased against, and they're people I scumread as well"

Like, there's more reasoning for your scumread on me I'm guessing, but a lot of the reasons you listed are either NAI, or could've EASILY been dispelled if you actually put up a case on why
Elbirn
was town in the first place, or even ENGAGED with my case at all.

It just feels like whenever I respond to you, you focus in on anything that could reinforce your scumread without reading into what I'm talking to you about.

But I'm already a bit drained from this back and forth... I don't understand your reads, and I'm still gauging on whether that's AI for you.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Taly »

HeWhoSwims wrote:I don't see too much that profii did wrong honestly. Seems like an easy cw.
That's what I originally thought to, and am trying to decide on fully.

How about you talk about the
Elbirn, Sky, and profii
wagon and the votes on them?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Taly »

I'm trying to see if the potential groupscum on the
Elbirn
wagon that transitioned to the
profii
wagon did it out of bussing or survival.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Taly »

Or out of genuine scumhunting and gamesolving
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:30 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

I fully agree though that people shouldn't be reading you only by Dave.

I'll read the case on Elbirn again

Sky wagon is good wagon... Sorry gal but I just really scumread you here. But did she really have a wagon?
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:43 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Taly... Part of your reasoning for Elbscum is not following up on suspicions and not voting there. Tbh that's my play style... Though I always get shit for it so idk if I can blame the people on the wagon.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 am

Post by profii »

In post 2088, Chickadee wrote:
In post 2086, profii wrote:

Third party hunting over group scum hunting is not the logical pro town thing to do.

And so what if I’m jumping in with a scum read on you. Yes I’ve been largely absent. But now that I’m getting active with something, you’re going to complain? And you’re going to sit there and talk about logical protown moves?
I’m observing the following

“I’m not really in this game my reads are weak”
“Still have no reads but anyone who says lynch SK is scum”

*profii: TW is SK, it’s worth lynching*

“I’ve magically found scum guys”

That is _totally_ manufactured

Also if I was really scum, why would I say that knowing you would start pushing for me in the middle of my biggest scrutiny period thus far

I’m not complaining - I just find that a really really weak way to get on my wagon
HeWhoSwims
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
HeWhoSwims
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:56 am

Post by HeWhoSwims »

Guys, comments on the claims? I'd like to have that list fixed and kept
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Pine »

In post 2089, HeWhoSwims wrote:Chick anti town is anti town tho... Although I wouldn't be able to give the kill motivation of a caught SK.

I don't see too much that profii did wrong honestly. Seems like an easy cw.

Also, claims, do I miss anything?
Chick - vengeful
Moi - odd night loyal FV
Ausuka - Loyal FV
Inferno - visitor?
Dram - prime night JK
Hit - Detective I think?
Brass - 1
shit
BP
Duck - vig

Finally I'm on holiday so I'll check in but ya know... I might not always respond fast.
Rude.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Lmao
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”