Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Performer »

Yes, the no-killing of either nm or me, has been downright odd but we'll have to ask scum team why they did that.

Bbt I'm saying nos fakeclaims that he tracked aris, in order to get him lynched since nos knew he was town is what I'm saying.

Nos came in on d4 with the entire scum team alive, faked tracker on aris, and we all lynched nos instead.

One specific I noted is how you preferred aris over teach, and as garm noted to vote teach, we ended up voting teach in case you were scum. Teacher ended up being scum. At the same time, aris looks unusual because he wanted no lynch during the time we voted teacher. But I don't think it's aris...
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I know what you're saying. And I'm saying if the gambit works it ensures a scum victory is Nos 'tracks' a townie to a kill the following day. It's a gambit to give scum a better chance of victory.

So hold on, because I preferred Aristo over teacher that makes me scum? But preferring Nos over TChill also makes me scum? How does that work? You're assigning scum motivation to everything I have done which is clearly biased.

And no suspicion of Aristo wantin to no lynch instead of lynching teacher?

I don't know if I can do anything to save this game and it'a fucking frustrating.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Sorry I disappeared! I'll read this stiff, just honestly unsure what to say.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Performer »

In a game I hosted and a few others I've seen, scum claimed tracker on town. It's never been where they claimed against a partner. Scum team was all alive and nos made that claim. Teacher being a newer scum player , made a list that had scumreads on all town. Nos and teacher never hard pushed you, bbt.

Honestly I want to see aris and bbt cases on each other. Garm and wave said aris should be the final scum, but iirc they also wanted chill dead , which was the wrong choice.

I'm getting a little uneasy here.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:40 am

I could have easily lynched Aristo Today by simply not killing Garmr. Wave kill doesn't tell us anything (unfortunately for me) because he was conf town and scum were forced to kill him.

Performer, would you say I have been widely town read in this game? Because I think I have and I don't think scum would see me as a viable mislynch, do you? It would have taken a monumental effort from scum to lynch me (with practically all 3 of them coasting the entire game) and there were much easier lynches for them to push.

How are you expecting me to put together a case on Aristo when you said yourself he has barely done anything this entire game. That's not fair.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:42 am

Not to mention that anything I say is going to be tainted with the bias that I know Aristo is scum.

I am however happy to answer any questions you have.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Performer »

UNVOTE:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Aristophanes
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Ari do something or I hammer
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Guys I finally have an evening to myself to do something! I'll read over BBT and the flipped scum and give you what I can as a case. Your original intuitions are correct and BBT is the final scum so let's not lose this on account of me!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Teacher first I guess because they had me duped. I definitely thought they were town.

The main posts about BBT that stick out here are and . The first is a really skilled post actually where they get their RVS vote off a scumbuddy without making it look odd at all. They keep them as an unsure spot and the possible scum in an otherwise TvT interaction which makes their original read stay legitimate while shifting it slowly. 1041 is a stark contrast to this. In 213 they said BBT was the likely scum in their interaction with Byron. 1031 flips that so Byron was the likely scum. This is a complete 180 and it was done rather well so long as nobody looks back. He also has him in the null slot but says he townreads him in the description which is ??? Nos, for the record, is a townread for posts that should not be townread. Having a scumbuddy in town and in null is pretty standard placement.

Nos: and are interesting. The former seems to defend BBT when it was unnecessary and the latter has a readslist with BBT town and Teach nullscum, once again the perfect placements.
In post 1477, Nosferatu wrote:{bbt, NM, teacher, garmr} are a solid town block as far as i can see

{performer, geo} could go either way.

pedit: I two of my games ended so I should be good to switch to a bit of a more readable playstyle
Looks like they got bold once teach towned it a bit and put them both in townreads territory.
In post 1502, Nosferatu wrote:performer as town implies that BBT is also town: there's not that much of a reason for scum to forcefully break up a town wagon
In post 1505, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1495, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1463, Tchill13 wrote:Tommy consistently pushed nos. Hopped on invisibility because it was inevitable. Pushed nos more. Scum has no reason to lynch or nk Tommy unless nos is scum.
This implies that you think tommy was a scum-driven wagon
Tommy Egan (7): BlueBloodedToffee, wavemode, Nosferatu, teacher, Performer, Tchill13, Ircher
Your scumreads would have me believe you think me and wave were the driving force of tommy's lynch
also what do you think of this @tchill

Performer wrote:Uh....I'm saying bbt is not town, I've been paranoid about him all game. Those were literal paranoia posts.
i know you're saying that
im saying otherwise
They really doubled down on the BBT MUST BE TOWN reads in these posts as if they needed them to get this far and win.

Also, the claim against me and 1v1 with me should realistically clear me. I am okay with bussing but I am never okay with that, not am I good enough to pull it off convincingly.
- Jingle
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:40 pm

That basically says 'Because Teacher and Nos null read and town read each other they must be scum with BBT because of read placement.'

But then they moved both buddies into town slots but that still means they're scum because of reads placement even though read placement has changed.

That is a poor, superficial attempt at a case (coincidentally as Aristo was coming under pressure, he seemed perfectly happy to continue coasting beforehand as if he didn't want to say anything that might attract some attention onto himself.)

I have no doubts NM and Performer will see the bullshit in that post.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah that does read like when I have nothing as scum and just pick the first things I notice in a quick ISO and bullshit about them

Also don't like the reliance on the fake track, it's easily fakeable
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Performer »

Huh. Nos putting teach and if bbt was scum - both in his townreads, does seem unlikely. But putting teach in tr, and scumreading his partner aris...hmm . Also really getting a bad feel from all the busywork coasting posts.

I think I've said all I can say.

I think
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Performer »

Pedit: ignore the last two words from that post, typos
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay

VOTE: Aris
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Consider I haven't really been much of a part of this game and tried to pull out a case on the last scum in mylo. I played like crap and I'm sorry. Town should have won this.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Inb4 deadthread laments another game lost for the town because Ari was in endgame :(
- Jingle
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:25 am

This is exactly what TChill was talking about early game.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1893, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:This is exactly what TChill was talking about early game.
What was he talking about?
- Jingle
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:27 am

He was talking about how, as town, you shouldn't let highly suspected/coasting players into LyLo/MyLo.

It's detrimental to town.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1895, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:He was talking about how, as town, you shouldn't let highly suspected/coasting players into LyLo/MyLo.

It's detrimental to town.
Ah, yes!

This is why I am either an earlygame lurker lynch or a lategame loser lost of the time!

I will now continue my "not playing anymore Mafia for a while" commitment.
- Jingle
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:07 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Driving to Ohio. Flip tonight.