ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by ejjinami »

Hey @Nauci, could you explain that switch in 228? (look at posts -> )
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by ejjinami »

In post 921, Nauci wrote: This is probably the hardest game to read I've ever encountered tbh

agree with that
I'm kinda tempted to just ignore all of my reads and try again, completely ignoring the posts from d1.
this is just terrible
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by ejjinami »

I mean, I'm not gonna do this, but ugh.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 926, ejjinami wrote:
In post 921, Nauci wrote: This is probably the hardest game to read I've ever encountered tbh

agree with that
I'm kinda tempted to just ignore all of my reads and try again, completely ignoring the posts from d1.
this is just terrible
Yeah that's basically why I declared blank slate for some people

But I hate these "I'll post real content later" posts
and am filled with self loathing because I sometimes make them
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 925, ejjinami wrote:Hey @Nauci, could you explain that switch in 228? (look at posts -> )
You mean why I switched from BBT to Mumble?

The BBT thing hadn't gained traction yet, but NSG had just come back. Since nsg is soooooo obvtown when she participated and her recent content seemed decent, I wanted to see what would happen if I pressured mumble with her (and didn't explain because A: the explanation would have made the pressure less effective, and B: I was busy)

But since that's like the last notable content I remember from nsg, I think I'm done waiting for her to town it up
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 864, Rei wrote:
In post 861, Scioness Sajj wrote:you have already said twice that i'm not an upgrade activity wise. the biggest problem with lalendra was not that of her content but lack of it. she was in the scummy cuz lurker pile.

i guess there is no point trying to reason with you huh
hmm actually that was the case with lalendra until she made that post about tchill "slipping" which just sounded like reaching
she never explained that and therefore it's still scummy
it was also her last post. do you think the replacement is ai? do you expect me to explain it or will it be scummy for the sake of being scummy?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 867, Rei wrote:
In post 766, Jackal711 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.Final

Lynch
Kop (7) - ejjinami, BlueBloodedToffee, Mumble, Tchill13, Creature, Rei, Irrelephant11

As of Post #765,
Kop
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

There has to be at least one scum here
Irrelephant is town and so am I
Tchill is my highest townread pretty much, the more he posts the more I feel confident about him
I townread everyone on this list actually, which just proves my thoughts about a scum being in my town pile

ejjinami, BBT, Mumble, creature

One scum here
who do you think are the scums off the wagon?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 876, DrDolittle wrote:I think NSG is a solid lynch for today, but BBT has a higher chance of flipping scum.
elaborate on you bbt read please
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Creature, are you tring NSG? Why?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 916, Nauci wrote:I feel like Sajj's posting isn't so scummy as Tchill was pushing; it felt like a genuine wtf do you want from me, I'll catch up when I catch up

Feeling pretty good about stubborn Tchill but will see what that slot brings

I think mumble has a much more emotional/reactionary posting range than we've seen in this game but I'll hold judgment until this purported catch up

I think the nsg slot is scum NSG indicative and not holding my breath for the fated return

I'll reset my judgment of BBT to see what this "I'll have to actually try" thing comes to

My gut tone read of Rei is town lean but honestly there's not enough data for me to have a read at all; this is a really slow game

DDL I gut read as town for previously stated reasons and would like to see a detailed walk through of his thought processes upon re-evaluation with townrelephant

I don't know how to read creature and would likely have to dive his past games to figure out, but I don't have time for that right now; maybe later in the day

still feel good about alch and ejj
Agree with majority of this.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Rei »

In post 930, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 864, Rei wrote:
In post 861, Scioness Sajj wrote:you have already said twice that i'm not an upgrade activity wise. the biggest problem with lalendra was not that of her content but lack of it. she was in the scummy cuz lurker pile.

i guess there is no point trying to reason with you huh
hmm actually that was the case with lalendra until she made that post about tchill "slipping" which just sounded like reaching
she never explained that and therefore it's still scummy
it was also her last post. do you think the replacement is ai? do you expect me to explain it or will it be scummy for the sake of being scummy?
No I don't necessarily think it's ai and I don't like using replacements in my reads. I don't expect you to explain it either since you are not her, I was just pointing out the part where you said we just suspect her for being a lurker by saying that was not the reason for me feeling iffy about her.

Also interesting read on me, probably the first to place a scumread on me since the start of the game which feels kinda townie since suspecting me would be a bit useless as scum if others aren't gonna lynch me?
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 919, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 912, Scioness Sajj wrote:nsg - her iso in underwhelming i will be flipfloppy on this slot but i don't think she has posted anything game progressing mostly just commentary that didn't add much to the game. i'm waiting on her posts when she gets back here though because it could be just her disengaged self.
rei - nothing she posted early seemed town to me. her read on tchill was also weird (as i have read tchill post about townreading her as a joke but that will stay unsolved now so w/e), something felt of about her convo with mumble. she made a readlist that i like later in the day but then she came back to kop lynch and she was somewhat soft pushing him like she was afraid drawing attention to herself/knew she was pushing a mislynch.
are these weak scum reads or strong scum reads?
huh, the strongest scumreads I have? I don't feel confident enough in any of my reads to be annoying about it. Rei looks pretty bad to me just how she is. nsg... well. she can go from scummy/lurky to obv town with few posts so my read can flip 180 here. for now it's scum!nsg posting.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

i just saw nsg is on vla untill the end of the week rip :(
VOTE: rei
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 935, Rei wrote:No I don't necessarily think it's ai and I don't like using replacements in my reads. I don't expect you to explain it either since you are not her, I was just pointing out the part where you said we just suspect her for being a lurker by saying that was not the reason for me feeling iffy about her.

Also interesting read on me, probably the first to place a scumread on me since the start of the game which feels kinda townie since suspecting me would be a bit useless as scum if others aren't gonna lynch me?
if lalendra not explaining her last posts is scummy but her getting replaced isn't scummy then i don't understand why it is not connected? do you understand why i'm getting at?
yeah, i said that because that was the impression i have got from reading the game. her content was lacking and she wasn't there. guess i have misunderstood you because it read to me you were speaking for majority not only yourself.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

okay so since the game is super slow i propose we do some realists to get something to talk about.

and let's not do 'i have already said this and that' please
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:05 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Why is DDL receiving so little attention?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

because he isn't doing anything attention catching?

explain why we should be paying more attention to him please
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Rei »

In post 938, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 935, Rei wrote:No I don't necessarily think it's ai and I don't like using replacements in my reads. I don't expect you to explain it either since you are not her, I was just pointing out the part where you said we just suspect her for being a lurker by saying that was not the reason for me feeling iffy about her.

if lalendra not explaining her last posts is scummy but her getting replaced isn't scummy then i don't understand why it is not connected? do you understand why i'm getting at?
yeah, i said that because that was the impression i have got from reading the game. her content was lacking and she wasn't there. guess i have misunderstood you because it read to me you were speaking for majority not only yourself.
I didn't say her not explaining is scummy, I said the comment itself is scummy. Like the comment of susing tchill because of a slip that wasn't even a slip. That's what I didn't like about her, not the fact that she didn't reply.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 914, Alchemist21 wrote:Now that's more like it.

When you come back could you point to specific posts that got you your read on Ejjinami? The statement you made about DDL is exactly how I feel about Ejjinami.
generally, he feels fine, his content goes in every direction and it looks like a stream of consciousness kind of posting.
- this read is somewhat blown up but i think he was sincerly baffled by bbt's play there.
- if scum he has no reason to encourage people to move around. unless Nauci was on his scumpartner, unlikely imo.
& [post]302[post] - the whole talk is based on a misunderstanding that didn't really get cleared. could have been used to get a read on tchill since his reactions to it (tchill's) where meh

plus he states a lot of general opinions on what he thinks is scummy/towny and that can get scum into a dead end with their reads. he is denying himself flexibility.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Rei, ah okay i got you now.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

@DDL As I stated above, please do a reasonably detailed write up of how the irrelephant flip and other info has influenced your re-evaluations of everyone

@mumble where you at

@BBT why do you think DDL is receiving little attention? There has been quite a bit of discussion about him today for how little content there is otherwise. Why don't you comment on someone else, like mumble, who has received almost no attention all game?

VOTE: mumble if NSG is VLA
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 943, Scioness Sajj wrote:generally, he feels fine, his content goes in every direction and it looks like a stream of consciousness kind of posting
Hmm. That might be why I have trouble remembering his posts.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:16 am

Post by DrDolittle »

vla till saturday noon
due to unexpected workload - but hopefully will be back earlier

I'll get to answering your qs @scion @nauci, but most of it can be found here: I'll elaborate more when I get back
In post 795, DrDolittle wrote:I'll be completely honest, I was tunnelling irrelephant yesterday, and the flip caught me by surprise and I didn't have another strong scum read carrying over from yesterday. After rereading, my top 2.5 scum prospects are

BBT: his votes all of yesterday were very opportunistic on Nauci and on Kop. His reason on Nauci was that a post read fluff and 'safe', ignoring the fact that Nauci has been one of the leading posters and putting in effort at 163 (other than the weird 81 post praising irrel). The reason seems fake as hell, and more like an excuse to push to a lynch (Nauci was at L-3 and BBT was the 4th piling vote) Then, BBT switches to Kop as sees that wagon gaining momentum - and doesn't fully commit to Kop " If we could, I would lynch TChill or DDL over Kop." as if he knows kop will flip town, meanwhile setting up a lynch on me and tchill and potentially irre.

NSG: NSG has contributed nothing so far to this game in terms of scumhunting. Her interaction with Irrelephant reads scum. I also dont like the blatant buddying up to creature (i think with potential goal that if buddied up, creatures prolific posting can balance out her lurking a bit??), and i'm inclined to believe people's meta read on lurking scum!nsg after glancing a couple of her scum game

ejjinami: his posts have been prolific and has not been seriously scrutinzied, but honestly there's not too much substance in these posts. Early game there was a couple of scum hunting, but by late, it was mostly asking questions (but not in a way that is trying to find scum - more like trying to gauge how people feel...) and commenting of gameplay style. Idk there's just smthing odd in his posts that rub me in a wrong way, but honestly more of a gut read.

VOTE: BBT
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:27 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I think NSG should just be replaced. I know she’s V/LA but she hasn’t posted once this phase and her V/LA is set to last a whole more week.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:55 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

795 is bad from DDL and I'm hoping people can see why without me having to explain it
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”