Mini Normal 2107 (Day 1)

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Zote the Mighty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2019
Location: Hallownest
Pronoun: He

Post Post #125  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:57 am

Hello curs! I see this game has started up. Allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Terrifying, Powerful, Enchanting, Mysterious Zote The Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon, Life Ender!
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #126  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:57 am

In post 69, Wimpy wrote:
In post 66, profii wrote:If RVS is "basically over" that means we are doing serious votes

You are voting Vortuka for policy - lynch self voters - which means you dont find him scummy, you just can't work with him - this wouldnt usually be a serious vote, more of just an RVS reaction test that doesn't acheive anything in the long run

Why are you trying to put words into my mouth?
Why are you trying to change how I’m playing?

I do think self votes are scummy hence the policy. You don’t establish a policy lynch policy over things you don’t think are scummy.

If you don’t like my vote, vote me. If you think I should vote somebody else, convince me.

I think you are wrong - a policy is a set circumstance that you just vote for - e.g. self voting. Self voting isn't exclusively scummy but this is the reason I am pushing you

It's fine that we disagree about it, but because you legit believe you are voting for something you think is scummy, that's towny.

Someone said move down the roster, Vortuka... this is why you push... you find things out...

Zote the Mighty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2019
Location: Hallownest
Pronoun: He

Post Post #127  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:58 am

In post 5, Wake88 wrote:I will hammer whoever reaches L-1 without announcing it.

I do not like Day 1, because I've got literally nothing to work with.

Hammering a vote early in day one does not solve this problem cur!
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!

alimdia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #128  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:03 am

Thoughts:

wake88: statement is null

agree with ultimate, saudade definitely seems overzealous. I surely hope that you are kidding when you said you found 1 scum already, then 2 scum.

Wimpy vs vork exchange on page 3 has completely taken over the thread.
I think there is a high likelihood that there is one scum in the 2 of them. In my last and only game, this happened and indeed, one of the participants was scum.
If it was TvT, one or both of them would realise that continuing to engage in useless arguments doesn't help town at all.
Despite the fact that Wimpy's first vote has a really bad reason, I actually don't think he is the scum in this exchange.
VOTE: saudade

In post 80, Vorkuta wrote:Vork's 100% nonbiased and accurate readlist volume #1

{papa-mason, profi}
{wimpy}
{plank, elly}
{wake}

People who need to post more and I'm going to bug in a bit
{salad, Zote, Looker, almidia}


What the fuck is papa-mason?

alimdia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #129  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:06 am

I - voted the wrong person

VOTE: Vorkuta

alimdia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #130  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:09 am

In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote:Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?


This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:


Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #131  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:10 am

In post 129, alimdia wrote:I - voted the wrong person

VOTE: Vorkuta

I was going to call you out so bad if you didnt say that

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #132  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 am

In post 130, alimdia wrote:
In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote:Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?


This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:


Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.

question does not make sense - we are looking at a solitary person making a statement on their own and I've encountered it to be a scum thing before... there isn't anyone else for it to be Vs

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #133  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 am

In post 126, profii wrote:I think you are wrong

noted, I don't agree that I am wrong though. glad we had this talk. it's been really productive...

alimdia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #134  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am

In post 132, profii wrote:
In post 130, alimdia wrote:
In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote:Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?


This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:


Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.

question does not make sense - we are looking at a solitary person making a statement on their own and I've encountered it to be a scum thing before... there isn't anyone else for it to be Vs


I think you didn't understand the question.
You are saying you caught someone saying the exact same line before, and they were scum.

I'm asking you how many times has this happened?
And also: how many times has this happened, but the person who said it was actually town?

Zote the Mighty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2019
Location: Hallownest
Pronoun: He

Post Post #135  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:12 am

VOTE: Wimpy Zote the Mighty does not have time to deal with wimps! Also I dislike the exchange between him and Vorkuta as he pressures Vork over a joke self-vote. Self voting, while highly discouraged (and something the great Zote would never do) is not a scum tell, especially during RVS.

Precept Seventeen: Believe In Your Strength. Others may doubt you, but theres someone you can always trust. Yourself. Make sure to believe in your own strength, and you will never falter.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #136  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 am

In post 128, alimdia wrote:wake88: statement is null

This basically what I was trying to say

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #137  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:14 am

In post 135, Zote the Mighty wrote:is not a scum tell, especially during RVS

Nobody said it was, so what is the point of making this statement?

Zote the Mighty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2019
Location: Hallownest
Pronoun: He

Post Post #138  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:15 am

In post 130, alimdia wrote:
In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote:Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?


This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:


Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.

This is a weird question. Zote the Mighty does not approve. Why defend Wake's behavior at the beginning?
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #139  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:16 am

zote, can you please stop referring to yourself in the third person?

Zote the Mighty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2019
Location: Hallownest
Pronoun: He

Post Post #140  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:17 am

In post 137, Wimpy wrote:
In post 135, Zote the Mighty wrote:is not a scum tell, especially during RVS

Nobody said it was, so what is the point of making this statement?

Even still, it was clearly a joke vote and you seemed eager to take opportunity of that.

PEDIT: No
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!

alimdia
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 30, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #141  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am

In post 138, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 130, alimdia wrote:
In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote:Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?


This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:


Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.

This is a weird question. Zote the Mighty does not approve. Why defend Wake's behavior at the beginning?


I'm not defending Wake's behaviour. I'm scumhunting from the responses.

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #142  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:22 am

In post 138, Zote the Mighty wrote:
In post 130, alimdia wrote:
In post 49, profii wrote:
In post 25, Saudade wrote:Wanna guess what other person I know said the exact same line he did and turned out to be scum?


This is also why I am voting - I caught someone saying the exact same line. :lol:


Umm how many times has someone said the exact same line but turned out to be town vs scum?

@Saudade, answer this q as well please.

This is a weird question. Zote the Mighty does not approve. Why defend Wake's behavior at the beginning?
If wake flips town the Zote could be scum here

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #143  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:24 am

In post 140, Zote the Mighty wrote:Even still, it was clearly a joke vote and you seemed eager to take opportunity of that.

PEDIT: No

you clearly don't know what policy lynching means


VOTE: Zote

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #144  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:25 am

In post 142, profii wrote:If wake flips town the Zote could be scum here

why? I don't see how you make that connection

profii
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2017

Post Post #145  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:28 am

In post 144, Wimpy wrote:
In post 142, profii wrote:If wake flips town the Zote could be scum here

why? I don't see how you make that connection

me and Saudade quite assertively said Wake was scum.

Let's assume a realistic probability that me and Saudade haven't caught scum within like the first page or 2... however, given the assertive scum calling, scum!zote could feasibly be dissapointed that the momentum on the wagon has been killed off there.

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #146  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:30 am

that's a good explanation. There is hope for you yet

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #147  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:34 am

In post 145, profii wrote:Let's assume a realistic probability that me and Saudade haven't caught scum within like the first page or 2..

In post 71, Wimpy wrote:At this point a bunch of gorillas pounding their chests is all I see so far.


like I said earlier... :lol:

Do you have an actual reason to scum read wake? I mean a good one?

Anyone who says that statement he made makes him scum loses credibitly so let's drop that nonsense already and get to legit scum hunting.

Zote the Mighty
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: October 26, 2019
Location: Hallownest
Pronoun: He

Post Post #148  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:43 am

In post 145, profii wrote:
In post 144, Wimpy wrote:
In post 142, profii wrote:If wake flips town the Zote could be scum here

why? I don't see how you make that connection

me and Saudade quite assertively said Wake was scum.

Let's assume a realistic probability that me and Saudade haven't caught scum within like the first page or 2... however, given the assertive scum calling, scum!zote could feasibly be dissapointed that the momentum on the wagon has been killed off there.

I never said anything about Wake being scum or not. His opening post was very anti-town and alimdia's question was worded in a such a way that it seemed like it was in defense of it.
Know this cur! I am Zote the Mighty, a knight of great renown! Cross me, and you will find out why they call my weapon Life Ender!

Wimpy
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019

Post Post #149  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:45 am

In post 148, Zote the Mighty wrote:alimdia's question was worded in a such a way that it seemed like it was in defense of it.

no it doesn't.

if somebody says "I have seen this before and it came from scum"

the very logical question to follow up that statement is

"Have you ever seen town do it"

Don't you want to know if saudade and profli have ever seen town do that? if no why not? you should imo

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York