Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

FOOLISH COMPUTER. I SEE ALL. I CORRECT ALL.

Vote Count 2.3

Dunnstral (4):
votato, Green Crayons, maxwell, DoctorPepper
votato (2):
Malakittens, Dunnstral
bob3141 (2):
Not_Mafia, Cat Scratch Fever
Not voting (2):
bob3141, HK 50

Mod Notes:

Majority is 6 players.

Day 2 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-07-08 08:05:34)
[/area]
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:46 pm

Not_Mafia has beed prodded and has (expired on 2020-07-04 06:45:59) to respond before I find a replacement.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:23 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 1698, Malakittens wrote:Damn it. Why is this game so apathetic.

<<
Non game related but I kinda lost a lot out motivation due to ns dying.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1695, HK 50 wrote:
In post 1666, Green Crayons wrote:FWIW I think this scum pool and the reasons for it confirm stun/cat and votato as likely town
Can you explain the stungun/cat part of this more? Is it due to the lack of discussion from pork?
In post 1695, HK 50 wrote:
In post 1666, Green Crayons wrote:FWIW I think this scum pool and the reasons for it confirm stun/cat and votato as likely town
Can you explain the stungun/cat part of this more? Is it due to the lack of discussion from pork?
Scum isn’t likely to put all teammates in a lynch pool. Dunn/bob are the more likely team candidates so that bolsters town read on others.

also. According to Porkens, Stun is scummy bc defending Dunn, and votato was scummy for following stun. It’s associative tells when we had no flips, which doesn’t really make sense. I also don’t think scum would string out bald associative suspicions among their actual scum mates.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

<<
You’re just voting the wrong player.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1687, maxwell wrote:
In post 1683, Dunnstral wrote:This Votato wagon is looking good.

maxwell, I attacked N_M because I wasn't scumreading BM and his posts looked bad.
You realize why that looks bad for you, though, right? Please, give me something more than this.
I've spent all of day 1 getting wagoned for not posting

Then I posted and people moved off of me

Now they're back on me again because my read was wrong, or something to that effect
In post 1697, Malakittens wrote:

maxwell, I attacked N_M because I wasn't scumreading BM and his posts looked bad.
Let’s be real. Your posts and N-M almost looked exactly the same.

I just don’t remember you acting like this during the last game I was scum. Either that or I didn’t catch it.
I don't think my posts look similar to NM posts though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod
votato has been perma'd and needs replacing
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

HK50 you posted two massive walls on my slot, but I still can't figure out which way you lean on my slot
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:23 am

Do you have an opinion on bob?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:27 am

In post 1687, maxwell wrote:

You realize why that looks bad for you, though, right? Please, give me something more than this.
Why is this bad? How is it scummier than how your slot treated BM?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Yeah I can't really tell if HK is vomit posting to get his thoughts out on a page for him to review, or for him to look like he's contributing.

Honestly, HK, it hasn't been helpful.

Give me a HEADLINE (who you suspect, who is town).

Then give me BULLET POINTS (of why--primarily for who you suspect, but you can do it for town too).

Make the bullet points ONE OR TWO SENTENCES. Those sentences better be 20 WORDS OR LESS.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1710, Green Crayons wrote:Yeah I can't really tell if HK is vomit posting to get his thoughts out on a page for him to review, or for him to look like he's contributing.

Then give me BULLET POINTS (of why--primarily for who you suspect, but you can do it for town too).

Make the bullet points ONE OR TWO SENTENCES. Those sentences better be 20 WORDS OR LESS.
bob too
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1706, Not_Mafia wrote:
@mod
votato has been perma'd and needs replacing
btw votato slot is probably my second strongest town read so stop throwing shade at it

what do you think about Dunn and Mala?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1705, Dunnstral wrote:Now they're back on me again because my read was wrong, or something to that effect
Who is this?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1712, Green Crayons wrote:stop throwing shade
btw this is in reference to the slot's scumminess/lack thereof, was not a comment on the ban
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:51 am

DrPep what are your reads on everyone else except dunn
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 am

Post by maxwell »

<<
In post 1699, Malakittens wrote:I shouldn’t be able to go to sleep being the last post and waking up being the last post.
haven't had much to comment on in subsequent posts or the motivation to go back and re-assess. Will try to do more today, though.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I wanna lynch Dunn or bob por favor
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:53 am

Currently searching for a replacement of votato.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

@farside

It should have been clear I was outright calling you out for shading me. Trying to dismiss my entire post as ate. Something i've seen do scum do to me recently to get me worked up. In the end it won the game as I stopped being objective and snapped on midway for his bad play even though I was 100% sure cat/adora slot was scum and uncertain midway at the time..

It should be clear that I scum read you. As i didn't like how in you You claimed you could be convinced to vote for pork. Yet continued to push for duns lynch.

Dun who kept coming up as porks slot counter wagon.

All the while you keep pushing back at one the two slots really pushing a case on that slot.

farside came out with a posts where he skirted around the issue of his read on you. That left me a bit unsure on him. In it he made 4 points but did not come out with a read. So I asked him about his read on you. To get a definitive answer.

He made 4 points so I questioned him on those points both wishing to see his read and how he would respond to the points. One of which was how you appeared to me like we're trying to set up mislynches to push after you got dun mis lynched saving porkens.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Hk i dont even get why your makign post chain debating SG slot

Does SG and porkens interactions look at all to you as s/s.

As to me rereading day one it looks quite clear that porkens was tryign to appease SG.

Dun comes out with a vote on dun with it have scum poe. And he gets heat from SG straight away resulting in SG revoting porkens.

All of sudden we hear no more mention of anyone that SG was town reading. And appears to start bending his read along the lines of SG reads. Looks very much like porkens was trying to reason with his excutioner. With only pushign players apart from him that SG scum read.
First he tries to further push his dun vote but keeps backign down. See how he mostly just talks to shogun. I feel its no suprise he starts pushing those SG then wants. Even joining him after SG had started a lynch of germa.

So i don't see how they could be partners. So i dont see how your making big posts about there interactions.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1711, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1710, Green Crayons wrote:Yeah I can't really tell if HK is vomit posting to get his thoughts out on a page for him to review, or for him to look like he's contributing.

bob too

I can be a bit convoluted at times. i broke it down into some sentances.

But the shortened version is.

That i scum read HK as he kept trying to deflect attention away from porkesn slot.

Hk kept trying to push duns slot over porkens. Even claiming dun would give info, wording that looking back was mirrored by porkens.

And that was after I had broken the tie between dun and porkens. Pushing porkens to the lead wagon.

He dismissed anything bm had said as nai

And even started to attack SG who was town read of mine. And along with you was one of the two main players pushing for porkens lynch at the time.

While i was trying to pressure the likes of germa to vote for porkens he was pushing dun. But with many open interpretations of what duns flip would mean. Felt it was disingenuous that he was that objective and open to dun town flip. While pushing him

The first thing he does during the start of day 2 is talk about his read on SG.

A player he was attacking and then voted along with. Feels to me like he is trying to justify first pushing against porkens lynch in favour of dunn. By justifying his push on sg during day one. Feels very row backy
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:59 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1677, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm not feeling a dunn wagon.

Dunn's posting feel like his towngame - in particular, his confidence in his ability to towncase himself early game. He was wrong about BM, but I liked some of his other pushes he made yesterday, e.g. farside
This is where I was at, as well, it's just that looking back the way he interacted with the flipped scum slot doesn't look very good. I don't think it's going to be possible for me to find a way to ignore that. I need to spend time looking at other people though.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:01 am

Please welcome NoPowerOverMe to the town! I will add 24 hours to the clock if they request it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi NPOE, please vote Dunn in your opening post

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”