Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I would be quite surprised if Andante flips scum (though I disagree pretty thorougly with her Anya read)
In post 401, Egix96 wrote:
In post 381, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 257, humaneatingmonkey wrote:For now, I want everyone to declare what they're doing and what their motive is. I'll go first.
Nothing and I don't have a motive

I'm leaning town on Ivyeo for the reaction to what geraintm posted (regardless of geraintm alignment)

As for geraintm, it would have been towny if this was the first instance of them doing this, but it's not, so it isn't. They can easily be copying what they did as town, as scum here.
:neutral:
So when can I expect you to start doing... you know, something?

VOTE: Dunnstral
I agree with Anya's "cheap vote" characterization here. Egix, if you think Dunnstral is the most likely scum I expect you to come back and explain and to have more reason than you gave in this post.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 384, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 376, osuka wrote:lemons hardcore townposting, conftown
hem can be townish for now
can you explain lemons hardcore townposting, conftown?
can you also explain why I'm townish?
about lemons, page 14 is when it really started to become obvious to me. solid reasoning, apparently natural thought process, the whole thing

you i can't quite put a finger on, but it's clear that you're playing at least somewhat comfortably and not trying too hard to put on an act (see 335 for an example). it could very well be stylistic and i havent played with you before that i recall, so that's really just a vague feeling at the moment

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by osuka »

i mean honestly i'm reading page 16 and yeah lemons is pissed but so am i. @hem keep in mind we just finished a game with t3 in which he did fucking nothing over the course of weeks and ended up being a policy lynch, it's ridiculous how little effort he puts in

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 396, humaneatingmonkey wrote:With 12 players, how many are the mafia? 3?
barring the nrg actively trying to fuck with everyone in this plist, yes

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 405, InsidiousLemons wrote:can you point to anything in anya's gameplay that makes her scum? are you still happy with your vote on ivy?
i know this isnt directed at me but anya is playing this game exactly like she did last game, but as someone that actively tries to play every game as similarly as possible to the last, i can't say that means a whole lot

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

osuka, can you please read #390 to #406 again and please tell me what you think about Lemons' apparently natural thought process
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by osuka »

412 took a lot of effort but clearly not a lot of brains

half the quoted anya posts are literal jokes and the other half doesn't even sound that strange to me. if you're gonna convince anyone that anya is scum, that's really not the way to do it because that whole post is a stretch

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 414, geraintm wrote:
In post 257, humaneatingmonkey wrote:For now, I want everyone to declare what they're doing and what their motive is. I'll go first.

I'm leaning town on Ivyeo for the reaction to what geraintm posted (regardless of geraintm alignment)

As for geraintm, it would have been towny if this was the first instance of them doing this, but it's not, so it isn't. They can easily be copying what they did as town, as scum here.
I'm not sure how to reply .
I am not sure how on earth I could not be scummy in your eyes.
I am behaving like I have done previously as town, therefore I am scum faking jt.
If I wasn't behaving like I have done previously as town, would I get called out then too?
so you're concerned about not looking scummy? strange way to phrase that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 415, Andante wrote:
In post 220, bugspray wrote:a disgusting porportion of osuka's posting is literally just being an unwiped asshole to other players. these types of non constructive posts should
never
be made by intelligent town players who are playing to their win condition. osuka is clearly not an idiot and therefore the only rational explanation is that the slot is scum.
^ Welcome to the joys of osuka! If you think this game is bad, should've seen the last one...
oh don't you worry, i'm just getting warmed up

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 451, Umlaut wrote:I would be quite surprised if Andante flips scum (though I disagree pretty thorougly with her Anya read)
In post 401, Egix96 wrote:

:neutral:
So when can I expect you to start doing... you know, something?

VOTE: Dunnstral
I agree with Anya's "cheap vote" characterization here. Egix, if you think Dunnstral is the most likely scum I expect you to come back and explain and to have more reason than you gave in this post.
The thing is that I don't have a confident SR at this point, so it's a) a vote for pressure and b) PoE. This feels like a game where the best approach is to figure out who's being towny and simply yeet the ones who aren't.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by osuka »

426 is really basic. like pH > 14 basic

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Andante
Hemslot
Lemons
Umlaut?
Osuka??
For town. If you're town and wanna be on this list then you've just gotta keep on trucking.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by osuka »

i can't express how fluffy that post is.

imagine you take a chicken breast, some distilled water, and you boiled the chicken breast with no seasoning whatsoever. it's cooked, it's edible, and it's certainly not going to kill you, but it's the blandest shit you've ever eaten in your life

426 is a boiled chicken breast

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 435, InsidiousLemons wrote:i will also likely not be around for the next ~24 hours. super important audition today. wish me luck!
good luck

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 456, humaneatingmonkey wrote:osuka, can you please read #390 to #406 again and please tell me what you think about Lemons' apparently natural thought process
i agree with everything he said from 390-395, but your 397 is a very good point and i honestly think that page 16 might just be tvt

then again, 406 is a perfectly appropriate justification for your question. i don't see anything wrong from lemons in either page

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:01 pm

only 397? what about 398 and 399?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 462, Egix96 wrote:Andante
Hemslot
Lemons
Umlaut?
Osuka??
For town. If you're town and wanna be on this list then you've just gotta keep on trucking.
why are there two question marks attached to my name

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:02 pm

what about it makes you think tvt, other than the assumption that lemons is town for "townposting" (read: IIOA)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 463, osuka wrote:i can't express how fluffy that post is.

imagine you take a chicken breast, some distilled water, and you boiled the chicken breast with no seasoning whatsoever. it's cooked, it's edible, and it's certainly not going to kill you, but it's the blandest shit you've ever eaten in your life

426 is a boiled chicken breast
I'm willing to admit, it does feel a bit like she's in commentary mode.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:04 pm

okay it seems like Lemons is being widely seen as town. i'm not seeing that at all. though I promised myself to wait until activity picks up because I want to see what happens around my wagon.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 467, osuka wrote:
Hemslot
Lemons
Umlaut?
Osuka??
See
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 468, humaneatingmonkey wrote:what about it makes you think tvt, other than the assumption that lemons is town for "townposting" (read: IIOA)
i said i think it MIGHT be tvt and i'm betting that if it's not, you're scum

i'm not going to repeat myself so please fucking read five posts above where i explained, a fucking half hour ago, in a post directed at you, why i think lemons is town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 471, Egix96 wrote:
In post 467, osuka wrote:
Hemslot
Lemons
Umlaut?
Osuka??
See
why is it a super weak lean

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun May 16, 2021 7:10 pm

huh? if it's not tvt, i'm scum? what's the logic in that?

Lemons hate T3 for the sins he had in a past game that gerain is doing even worse. if Lemons is the type to pressure someone for low info, and gerain is a scumread of his, how come i'm his preference? there's nothing consistent about that at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”