Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 44, Kerset wrote:
In post 42, cyrus62 wrote:rvs votes dont mean nothing for one for two im a wild card . so i tend to make games wild . you seem to be trying to hard relax and have fun gee. we just started . you will see me casting votes every where when i think people are scum . even when i said they were town. plus no two games of mine are the same.
:o cyrus got scared, pressure worked well
Umm... what am I missing?
:shifty:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:01 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 47, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 46, Dwlee99 wrote:Wagon on Seanzie seems way overblown? What am I missing?
The guy obviously knows how to play mafia so when a player like that comes in and says "I am new to this site why would I stick out my neck like this as scum?" it strikes me as potential scum who wants to sell a certain image of themselves with weird self-meta.
i agree.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 46, Dwlee99 wrote:Wagon on Seanzie seems way overblown? What am I missing?
The guy obviously knows how to play mafia so when a player like that comes in and says "I am new to this site why would I stick out my neck like this as scum?" it strikes me as potential scum who wants to sell a certain image of themselves with weird self-meta.
I'm strengthening my townlean on you based on this, and now you're probably going to accuse me of trying to pocket you.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 46, Dwlee99 wrote:
Wagon on Seanzie seems way overblown? What am I missing?
He seems (newb) scum to me.... what do you think?
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:02 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 50, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 42, cyrus62 wrote:rvs votes dont mean nothing for one for two im a wild card . so i tend to make games wild . you seem to be trying to hard relax and have fun gee. we just started . you will see me casting votes every where when i think people are scum . even when i said they were town. plus no two games of mine are the same.
that some how asking for votes in rvs make you scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh, I completely misread that interaction. I thought Seanzie was saying that Salsa was sticking her neck out, and thus was town. Didn't find that objectionable, but that take on himself is really awkward.
Salsabil Faria wrote:
Given the above awkward but the tone feels like it matches up.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 49, cyrus62 wrote:
scared no . angry yes i was trying to have fun and he went that rout .
Dude, if you're seriously angry, I'm sorry but like... I'm just playing the game. I'm allowed to voice townreads and scumreads on whomever I please. Your reaction to my wolfread on you looks really bad though. If you're town and trying to have a relaxing (but purportedly wild?) game, I don't see you getting super angry about someone calling you a wolf on Page 1 while everyone else is in RVS.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 53, Salsabil Faria wrote:
^this is fake. Townlean rescinded.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 49, cyrus62 wrote:
scared no . angry yes i was trying to have fun and he went that rout .
Are you short-tempered? :nerd:

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 57, Seanzie wrote:
Multiple people: This guy clearly knows what's up. He could be scum pulling a second level scum play.

Salsabil: He looks like newb scum.

Nope.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am

Post by cyrus62 »

wolf coukd mean alot of things.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 52, Seanzie wrote:
I'm strengthening my townlean on you based on this, and now you're probably going to accuse me of trying to pocket you.
^This post is a scum post (I wonder one thing by seeing your posts that most probably your scum partners aren't online yet. Imo, they most probably didn't let you post like this if they were online rn?).

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 54, cyrus62 wrote:
I thought it was a joke?

OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:13 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Official Vote Count 1.01

eliminationWith 13 votes in play it takes 7 to eliminate a player

Seanzie (3): nomnomnom, Salsabil Faria, cyrus62
T3 (1): boxxy
Almost50 (1): Dwlee99
nomnomnom (1): Kerset

Not Voting (7): T3, Almost50, Rathe, MaxTheFox, Seanzie, ssbm_Kyouko, humaneatingmonkey

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-21 12:05:50).

Mod notes: Salsabil Faria is fine to continue using that colour if they wish, this will be rescinded if people begin confusing their communication with mine. As a side-note, the rules have a different shade of teal because I actually used the color picker to make them but for all other situations I just write
and it's a different shade.

Time remaining for last confirmations: (expired on 2021-06-15 18:51:11)
[/area]
Last edited by OutWorldER on Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 62, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I thought it was a joke?
It wasn't. It was just an overstated read to get the game going.

How do you feel about Cyrus's reaction to it?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 59, Seanzie wrote:
Multiple people: This guy clearly knows what's up. He could be scum pulling a second level scum play.

Nope.
Well bruh, if you get caught on day 1 between page 1 to 3.... I'm sorry but I don't think it's a second level scum play tbh.

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 65, Salsabil Faria wrote:

Nope.
Well bruh, if you get caught on day 1 between page 1 to 3.... I'm sorry but I don't think it's a second level scum play tbh.
What does that say about you and Cyrus? ;)
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:21 am

Post by nomnomnom »

@Seanzie
Do you mind going over your mafia journey? I wanna know more, not so much about the sites you played in, but more how you felt about the games you played, what you like, dislike, etc. Anything you want.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 64, Seanzie wrote:
In post 62, Salsabil Faria wrote:
I thought it was a joke?
It wasn't. It was just an overstated read to get the game going.

How do you feel about Cyrus's reaction to it?
I was talking about
cyrus62
's (and I think he also meant the same thing in ?) which I thought it was a joke.
But his sounds really weird, I don't find any posts that can anger anyone yet. But I also think you vs him aren't TvT, so let's see what happens....

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 66, Seanzie wrote:

Nope.
If you're implying that we're scum together then it's totally wrong. I only know meta about these people from the pl:
T3
Almost50
and
Dwlee99
. So, the others' (including
cyrus62
) meta is unfamiliar to me.
and about my scum meta, if you don't familiar with my gameplay, I can most probably trick you as my town and scum game is pretty similar.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Out of curiosity, what meta did you pick up between me saying "someone is going to blow up today don't worry" and getting immediately blown up?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 67, nomnomnom wrote:
@Seanzie
Do you mind going over your mafia journey? I wanna know more, not so much about the sites you played in, but more how you felt about the games you played, what you like, dislike, etc. Anything you want.
Hmm... I have never been asked this before.

I started playing exactly one year and two days ago (I only know this because a friend of mine mentioned "mafia birthdays" like two weeks ago, and I found that mine was about to happen:P and I took to it pretty quick, and I was a bit of a natural. I'm a very analytical player, and love mech stuff, but also I have very good vibe reads.

I learned a lot at my home site (MafC), but eventually started playing at TS because the site was more active, and also they had some VERY strong players there (Sloonei, the current mafia champion is from there, which really drew me to TS). My game improved a lot at TS, as there are some super duper strong players, and I have enjoyed learning from them.

It is funny that you mentioned my "journey", because actually a journey is what brings me here to MS. After playing on MafC and TS for a while, I decided that I wanted to go tour other sites, picking up techniques and customs to bring back to MafC. This was actually the first site on my journey, and my plan is to play 2-3 games here to get a sense of how y'all play, and then move on to another site. Of course, the sites I enjoy playing on, I'll probably play semi-regularly, but more the point of the journey is to learn about different communities and try to learn more about the games to synthesize ideas and playstyles from all over.

I enjoy playing both town and scum. I like gambiting a lot as either alignment. I also tend to go very hard to see how people react, but will stop and take a step back to re-evaluate often so that I don't get too confbias-y with my pushes or clears.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 69, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 66, Seanzie wrote:

Nope.
If you're implying that we're scum together then it's totally wrong. I only know meta about these people from the pl:
T3
Almost50
and
Dwlee99
. So, the others' (including
cyrus62
) meta is unfamiliar to me.
and about my scum meta, if you don't familiar with my gameplay, I can most probably trick you as my town and scum game is pretty similar.
Why are you bringing up meta here? There is nothing wrong with mentioning who you know in general, but it seems weird to tack that onto a post where you're saying "I'm not scum". Is the first sentence in any way linked to the rest of the post?
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 70, Dwlee99 wrote:Out of curiosity, what meta did you pick up between me saying "someone is going to blow up today don't worry" and getting immediately blown up?
Nothing :giggle: It was meant to 'know/play with them before' list which messed up with the meta word :oops:

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 11, boxxy wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VOTE: T3

T3 was town last game, can't be town again
I don't know what you're talking about. Frankly I think this is slandering the good nameof the mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”