Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 948, Almost50 wrote:
In post 943, Seanzie wrote:Idk why the link didn't work, but clearly I want you to respond to my questions in Post #852.
Too much effort for no gain at all, unless you missed that I changed my mind already
VOTE: Almost50

Idc if you've changed your mind. You should explain yourself. Since you seem to not be able to, I feel like the only logical choice here is that you are just scum.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:00 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Outing yourself as Novice Psychologist without even a guilty just to fake guilty someone and not even getting something out of it? Hard sell.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 947, Seanzie wrote:Weren't you heavily townreading Boxxy just a little while ago? Did you not think about his target at all before you wrote your reads, revolving specifically around a world where apparently Cyrus/Nom/HEM were all scum targeting Boxxy?
I objected to the target as soon as he announced it. I said I would have checked nom myself, and apparently he looked like he would have too judging by his last reads on D1 (not counting for the change of mind due to flip because that wasn't known to anyone but him at the time)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 842, Almost50 wrote:
In post 839, Bambi Jay wrote:Almost, what Monkey does he got? He's avoiding the question and won't play with me even though he's a "troll" player.
I am letting him play it all out until he hangs himself with his own tail. :wink:

FTR, ISO me vs him. See my reaction to his entrance. I may have lightened up a little since, but it doesn't mean I have him as a "clear".

BTW, my Full read list looks like this:

Definitely TOWN
:
Almost50, boxxy, Seanzie, Kerset, Rathe/Bambi Jay

Possibly Town
(have some reservations/paranoia):
Dwlee99, Salsabil Faria

Null:

T3, MaxTheFox

Scummy
:
humaneatingmonkey

SCUM
:
nomnomnom

I'd advise you/anyone to to do a triple-ISO of cyrus/nom/HEM and re-evaluate their reads accordingly.

Like, who votes/pushes boxxy the most? That trio. T3 backed off as soon as he realized the claimed role wasn't what he thought it was. T3's push thus wasn't agenda-y. Who pushed Seenzie (and for what)?? Who finally gave up and voted cyrus?? Scum ARE nom & HEM.

VOTE: 3 noms
This post is extremely bad from Almost50, and they are refusing to talk about it, presumably because they can't explain half the stuff they said here.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:05 am

nomnomnom, what's your take on A50?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:07 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 954, humaneatingmonkey wrote:nomnomnom, what's your take on A50?
I'm in the midst of rereading his ISO because this struck me as odd
In post 944, Almost50 wrote:Now Psychologist catches scum who have the ability to kill but has not yet. This means BOTH SCUM need to kill to eliminate the threat of Psychologist. Not knowing what modifiers the Psychologist has may have confused scum. This is part of why I now believe you are Town,
I checked his ISO and he definitely did say "novice psychiatrist" so this kind of weird explanation for town!me (as in "you wouldn't know what modifiers I would be and it would have confused scum! Town!") leaves me a bit perplex.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 949, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I don't even believe you anymore A50. You claim that there was no reason to do what you did as scum. There's even less reason to do what you did as town.
A fake guilty for a reaction test of the "target" AND to gauge how others react to it is "no reason"??? Yeah, you're not gonna get my play for the next 12 months or so. (Provided you in to every game I play in) :lol:

Listen, you asked for evidence that I do this as Town. here's one:
In post 1164, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Never thought that the CAPTAIN of the Police Department was indeed our Kira. Well done, "Light Yagami " :lol:

I guess I should claim now. I am the Nea, and Scipio is a VT, while Pooky is not. My first check was on N_M but he died on the same night. (which is why I got frustrated bc I picked N_M thinking NO WAY he eats a bullet on N1) :(
If you can find a Scum game for me where I di fake a guilty on a Townie, please let me know (and vote me). Else; you should take that as town-tell for me.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:09 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Just to be clear, the part that leaves me with a bad impression is that it feels A50 feels like he's almost trying to make sure why he thinks I'm town when the previous reason he said earlier was perfectly clear.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 950, Seanzie wrote:
In post 948, Almost50 wrote:
In post 943, Seanzie wrote:Idk why the link didn't work, but clearly I want you to respond to my questions in Post #852.
Too much effort for no gain at all, unless you missed that I changed my mind already
VOTE: Almost50

Idc if you've changed your mind. You should explain yourself. Since you seem to not be able to, I feel like the only logical choice here is that you are just scum.
Cool, cool. Might as well give in and let nom take the lead here.

VOTE: Seanzie

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

I mean as long as it ain't Boxxys I can elim Senzu bean.

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:13 am

In post 956, Almost50 wrote:A fake guilty for a reaction test of the "target" AND to gauge how others react to it is "no reason"???
Was it productive for you? Did it help your read on me? Or did you just put yourself up for a nightkill without a guilty result? You could have done this Day 3 or Day 4. I don't buy this.

You touting that this is your towntell doesn't help. It doesn't work as a towntell anymore if you know it exists.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 951, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Outing yourself as Novice Psychologist without even a guilty just to fake guilty someone and not even getting something out of it? Hard sell.
Mate; if the second scum does shoot boxxy tonight I am useless anyway. So, outing isn't as bad as you think it is.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

This is hard but if I need to choose I think Sean must be it.
The biggest tell is that he thought cyrus was scum but never re-addressed that ever after the opening sequence of the thread. And as I said, Cyrus is someone who likes to distance a lot and interact a lot with his partners.
It wouldn't surprise me if these two went on that idea early on. The hardest part about this kind of play is that usually scums can't keep that up and it shows (and it's one of the weaknesses that I noticed when I did a similar play when I was partnered with Vorkuta and we went for an overly dramatic scum theater early game). I just think it makes the most sense.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:22 am

did you check Salsabil?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 960, humaneatingmonkey wrote:It doesn't work as a towntell anymore if you know it exists.
then why did you ask for examples??

As for the rest, yes it did. First it proved you and nom are not aligned together, then made me town lean you (after I had already written nom off), so it definitely did give me a better picture. I would have probably tunneled one of you two if I didn't do it, tbh.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I checked her as well. I'm also mixed on her ISO. There's a bunch of nothing said but that might be posting style coming into play.
She hard pushed cyrus from beginning to end, and the only thing she was really adamant on was that her and cyrus were not partnered and entertained that line of questioning seriously. Scum could realistically be there.
Do me a favor: could you ISO the two and determine which one of the two is scummier? I really think either of them is a good push. It's just extremely likely at least one of them is scum. I am not writing off the possibility they actually might all be scums too because those are 3 players who represent the possibility of pulling this sort of play off.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:28 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Cyrus is a player that likes distancing, Sean is someone that has gone over his playstyle and has described himself as a gambitting player, and I have the deep intuition that Salsabil is someone that likes being smart as scum and it's not outside of the realm of the possible for scum!her to propose the entire scumteam to argue with each other.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:32 am

In post 478, cyrus62 wrote:See im just. Makeing matters worse. If you want to lynch i or go for it . Now that they claimed scum will most likely kill them any way. Just saying.

Edit.I cannot promise that the role is real.
In post 480, cyrus62 wrote:Ment a pr sorry phone fixes everything.
this slip
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:33 am

In post 965, nomnomnom wrote:Do me a favor: could you ISO the two and determine which one of the two is scummier? I really think either of them is a good push. It's just extremely likely at least one of them is scum. I am not writing off the possibility they actually might all be scums too because those are 3 players who represent the possibility of pulling this sort of play off.
sure
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 962, nomnomnom wrote:This is hard but if I need to choose I think Sean must be it.
The biggest tell is that he thought cyrus was scum but never re-addressed that ever after the opening sequence of the thread. And as I said, Cyrus is someone who likes to distance a lot and interact a lot with his partners.
It wouldn't surprise me if these two went on that idea early on. The hardest part about this kind of play is that usually scums can't keep that up and it shows (and it's one of the weaknesses that I noticed when I did a similar play when I was partnered with Vorkuta and we went for an overly dramatic scum theater early game). I just think it makes the most sense.
I made Cyrus essentially out himself in my first few posts, then you and HEM destroyed the thread with your Boxxy mindmeld. Throughout that whole process I continued to call Cyrus out, if you were paying attention, and then after Boxxy claimed, HEM was talking to Cyrus, and Cyrus kept just spewing his rolecard all over the thread (I was there for that exchange, and if I was scum with Cyrus, I would have stopped him then and there, because Cyrus' responses were just painful), and so I let HEM do his thing. Then I was afk until y'all hammered, so I dont really see how you can think I wasn't on Cyrus all day.
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:41 am

Post by boxxy »

"That's not why I'm scum, I bussed my partner so I deserve towncred."
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 588, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 344, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:While I am confident most of this wagon is comprised of town I feel strongly that at least one of Cyrus and Salsa are scum
Fot the argument's sake, assuming
cyrus62
is the town between us, how it makes me scum to you?
Like this is the post that gives the most explanation as to why Kyouko was killed.
If Salsabil went into this game with the intent of hard bussing Cyrus, a player that has this kind of read could be a real threat.
I legitimately could see Salsabil being scum here. This aligns with what I would expect out of a player like her rolling scum.
VOTE: Salsabil
Maybe this makes more sense. I've seen some townie posts in Sean's iso, particularly his colored wallposts felt like real town tryharding at the time.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:42 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Official Vote Count 2.01

eliminationWith 11 votes in play it takes 6 to eliminate a player

Seanzie (2): Almost50, Bambi Jay
Almost50 (1): Seanzie
boxxy (1): humaneatingmonkey
nomnomnom (1): T3
Salsabil Faria (1): nomnomnom

Not Voting (5): Salsabil Faria, MaxTheFox, boxxy, Kerset, Dwlee99

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-06-24 12:38:28).

Mod notes: Had a lot on my plate today after opening the day, apologies for relatively late VC.
[/area]
boxxy
boxxy
Goon
boxxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:42 am

Post by boxxy »

Phone posting while my wife gets a haircut, then afk again
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 970, boxxy wrote:"That's not why I'm scum, I bussed my partner so I deserve towncred."
If you can't see that Cyrus' reaction to me calling him a wolf was genuine, you need to get your eyes check.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”