Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 2671, DrippingGoofball wrote:Dwlee/Anya/???
y would dwlee be that obvious to be saving anya if they r partners
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Rathe »

if its not anya i think its dwlee unless they r neighbors which he denied i dont see them being partners
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Rathe »

i could see him knowing anya is town n protecting her so that if we see her flip town he can get on everybody
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2677, Rathe wrote:i could see him knowing anya is town n protecting her so that if we see her flip town he can get on everybody
He could have whiteknighted me, too, I'm town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Anya »

VOTE: titus

most obvious wolf in the game forget about the tax haven and fine her
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2679, Anya wrote:VOTE: titus

most obvious wolf in the game forget about the tax haven and fine her
Please tell me where my tax haven is. I have law school loans to pay.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rathe
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Rathe
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by Rathe »

In post 2678, DrippingGoofball wrote:He could have whiteknighted me, too, I'm town.
no one knows y mafia do the things they do
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Gypyx »

prodding vaxkiller
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:26 pm

Post by VFP »

I guess Dwlee is happy for us to go back and lim Anya over Osuka at this point?
Otherwise I don't get the unvote.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:15 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.9
Anya (4) :
DrippingGoofball - Vaxkiller - Cyrus62 - Titus
Osuka (4) :
VFP - ChaosOmega - Save The Dragons - Rathe
Rathe (2) :
osuka - T3
ssbm_Kyouko (1) :
Dragon Of The West
Titus (1) :
Anya
T3 (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (2) :
Andresvmb - Dwlee99

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-23 17:23:11)
, with 15 alive, it takes 8 to slap someone

annoncements

flavor
video number 984
content - funny moment from the batman animated series
would recommend? - it's fun, it's short, go for it
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:35 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2683, VFP wrote:I guess Dwlee is happy for us to go back and lim Anya over Osuka at this point?
Otherwise I don't get the unvote.
I'm just super apathetic right now. If Cyrus is targeting me I'm dead tonight anyway and I don't think anyone cares to listen to me. DGB's day play should be getting it thrown out a window but apparently we have a clear on the slot and I don't know who is scum because I feel like engagement levels with the game are nonexistent.
I prefer they, thanks :)
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:37 am

Post by VFP »

I mean, I've been listening to you.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And the fact that DGB/Titus if town are just being extremely obtuse here is so frustrating for me, which is why I am honestly hoping DotW/DGB are just gambiting masons or something because it makea this game make more sense. I know peta was saying "do you think scum plays like that" referring to them just all buddying and pushing together in their town block but honestly maybe? I don't see anything to townread anyone in those slots by day play, only the fact that we have a supposed mech clear in there.

And the Nero kill makes perfect sense now because he was one of the only people keeping the game going and was one of the only people who would be catching anyone. Maybe I need to reread day one to refresh my reads but I just feel like no move here is correct.
VFP wrote:I mean, I've been listening to you.
Yea I appreciate that but honestly you should only do it wrt the Anya situation because the only thing I feel confident in this game is that Anya is telling the truth when she says she got no result on Peta because the progression is exactly like someone who was asked "make sure you read the right thing in your pm" and they said "o I misread."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And honestly maybe Anya is a scum voyeur or something stupid like that but is Gypyx that mean to us?

Wanna point out also that Titus' logic is making zero sense and she has just been death tunneling this Anya/kill neighbors thing. I know that she can do it as town, but the way she is going about it makes me feel super bad about her slot this game. Like "how could we ever trust her about the no result if she lied about neighbors" is such a terrible line of reasoning and feels made up.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2687, Dwlee99 wrote:gambiting masons
And by this I meant scum pretending to clear DGB, not actual masons.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:49 am

Post by VFP »

I agree with the Anya thought.

I still think we should have a pool for Cyrus to visit. There should be no reason to why any of the below names aren't in there.

Me, Osuka, Save The Dragon, Vax, Raithe (can replace 1 if the lim is here or stick to the last 4)
The pool can be edited to match what favours but I think keeping 5 names like this has scum 100% and therefore means they are cautious on the kill.
If they do decide to make 2 kills and take out Cylus then we are losing a potential mis lim anyway.

Cyrus, do you think this is a good shout? You could even present 5 names and see what everyone thinks.
But you seemed up to listening to players before, so there should be no difference here?

Let me clarify. If you claim that you will target 1 person and they are town, then scum have no threat to kill you if they want to.

This also forces scums hand to kill in players that are more town read or risk killing in you / leaving you alive.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:50 am

Post by VFP »

In post 2690, VFP wrote:I agree with the Anya thought.
About being town mind set. Not being scum.
To double down and claim neibour with you as an obvious joke doesn't strike me as scum motivated.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:52 am

Post by cyrus62 »

i wont state who i plan on visiting. but would not mind a list of scummy players. as of now i have a target though
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2692, cyrus62 wrote:i wont state who i plan on visiting. but would not mind a list of scummy players. as of now i have a target though
You might as well say it's me if you're being this obvious.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:13 am

Post by VFP »

Don't pick Dwlee.
Killing you and Dwlee would be a huge positive for scum if Dwlee is town. More so than any of the players in the list I said.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:48 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: osuka
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 2658, Dwlee99 wrote:Also Cyrus, can you promise me to just no action. I'm 99% sure you're just going to target town and if you no action scum aren't going to shoot you.
If anything, wouldn't Cyrus doing no action be the perfect time for scum to NK him? Then there's no risk to accidentally killing scum and you remove someone that could become a vig if the enabler (assuming there is one) is removed. And you remove someone that could more easily babysit scum so you can't NK them as the game gets smaller
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:27 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

Bottom line for me right now is Anya made weird lies, hasn't produced meaningful game content, hasn't explained any of her plays or provided meaningful reasoning for them, and has been a total negative for the town. At the minimum, sorting her slot might give us some clarity on wtf is going on with her, Kyo, and you as their relentless defender. She's playing the exact style you're saying helps scum: unengaged, limited posts, not much meaningful content to help sort If she's town, she needs to be more convincing or explain herself more or something. Her slot has caused so much distraction and confusion and produced nothing but anti-town gameplay. Popping in to go "X is wolf" every now and again isn't helping town
VOTE: Anya
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2696, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 2658, Dwlee99 wrote:Also Cyrus, can you promise me to just no action. I'm 99% sure you're just going to target town and if you no action scum aren't going to shoot you.
If anything, wouldn't Cyrus doing no action be the perfect time for scum to NK him? Then there's no risk to accidentally killing scum and you remove someone that could become a vig if the enabler (assuming there is one) is removed. And you remove someone that could more easily babysit scum so you can't NK them as the game gets smaller
No one is night killing Cyrus to night kill Cyrus.
Dragon of the West wrote:Bottom line for me right now is Anya made weird lies, hasn't produced meaningful game content, hasn't explained any of her plays or provided meaningful reasoning for them, and has been a total negative for the town. At the minimum, sorting her slot might give us some clarity on wtf is going on with her, Kyo, and you as their relentless defender. She's playing the exact style you're saying helps scum: unengaged, limited posts, not much meaningful content to help sort If she's town, she needs to be more convincing or explain herself more or something. Her slot has caused so much distraction and confusion and produced nothing but anti-town gameplay. Popping in to go "X is wolf" every now and again isn't helping town
I don't think flipping Anya is going to help you sort my slot at all. If she flips town y'all will say I'm evil because I must've known she was town because I'm scum, or if she flips scum I'm scum for defending her so hard.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 2698, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2696, Dragon of the West wrote:
No one is night killing Cyrus to night kill Cyrus.
Dragon of the West wrote:Bottom line for me right now is Anya made weird lies, hasn't produced meaningful game content, hasn't explained any of her plays or provided meaningful reasoning for them, and has been a total negative for the town. At the minimum, sorting her slot might give us some clarity on wtf is going on with her, Kyo, and you as their relentless defender. She's playing the exact style you're saying helps scum: unengaged, limited posts, not much meaningful content to help sort If she's town, she needs to be more convincing or explain herself more or something. Her slot has caused so much distraction and confusion and produced nothing but anti-town gameplay. Popping in to go "X is wolf" every now and again isn't helping town
I don't think flipping Anya is going to help you sort my slot at all. If she flips town y'all will say I'm evil because I must've known she was town because I'm scum, or if she flips scum I'm scum for defending her so hard.
i have my reasons for dis trusting you. your just lucky i cant say right now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”