Mini Normal 2216 | Screaming | Post-game!

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Ohh. E-1. The urge to quick hammer is rising. Only tempered by not wanting to have another short day phase.

If the day phase is short again tho I want us to do a quick night instead if possible. Like only one day instead of two.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 1521, boxxy wrote:So your main scumreads are the claimed PRs who have no counterclaims?

If A50 retracts their claim then I am locktown until a counterclaim happens, there's no way there's two bodyguards with nobody to guard

The fact that you only say it makes me "townish" looks like scum trying to avoid townreading a slot.

My pick3 list is now, in order or preference

Max
Bambi
Maybe A50
Claimed PRs who were acting like total scum. Also I did ntoe that if one is fake then the other is likely real. The case against me is invalid in that case I feel.
Slightly busy and a new player.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

UNVOTE:

Not ready to end the day.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 1527, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1493, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What I'm saying is it's {boxxy/Almost50, Bambi Jay, MaxTheFox}. If Almost50 can just straighten out his claim, I can narrow down my PoE and case these players.
I am a bloody VT. Bambi is the ONLY player here who knows how to read my posts. OK? And because she does, she cannot be Scum, because she knew all along that boxxy was the one and only Investigative we have.
This is so scum. If I get QHed hang this the next day.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Hello Max, will you have time to talk to me today?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by T3 »

Oops I thought that was hammerlol
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

What kind of townie changes his claim TWICE?! A50 is scum trying to get away with blatantly changing claims to fit the situation. Trust me, vote A50.
humaneatingmonkey wrote:Hello Max, will you have time to talk to me today?
Yeah.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

I am willing to get hanged the next day if A50 turns out to be town. But I doubt. I don't see a townie being so jumpy.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 1550, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Max, I really want the solve to be Almost50 and Bambi Jay. But your posts are screaming scum to me. I feel like you're sweating for no reason. Tell me why you're feeling nervous.
I was feeling nervous because pressure was building on me. And my fears were true, I got run up to E-1.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

Look at my scum game for how I played then. How is that really similar to how I look at the game now? Yes I was a bit lurky D1-D2 but that is because of a slight interest dip and being IRL busy. But compare my overall play to that game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Your game here was as scum in a normal. It was impressive, you survived until the end of the day. You were also methodical and you were very confident in sharing your reads + questioning people. What's the difference between this game and that game for you?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:52 pm

*Your first game here
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Max's tone feels genuine, I'd much rather throw the short monkey off the train
I prefer they, thanks :)
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:55 pm

In post 1472, MaxTheFox wrote:The explanation for my read on Bambi is that Bambi just seems helpful. Providing reads. Helping solve the game. And most importantly it doesn't seem forced.
What posts from Bambi does it give you the impression that they're helpful, providing reads, helping solve the game, etc.? And why is Bambi Jay more distinctly town vs Almost50 or anyone else in the playerlist?
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

I am cemented that A50 is scum. Boxxy... actually Boxxy is town at this point. I rethought it and unless A50 is a TPR after all who is trying a googolplex IQ gambit, he is our sole invest claim.
humaneatingmonkey wrote:Your game here was as scum in a normal. It was impressive, you survived until the end of the day. You were also methodical and you were very confident in sharing your reads + questioning people. What's the difference between this game and that game for you?
Here I am more restrained with town reads I suppose. As town (I played chat mafia before) I am kind of scared of making many concrete townreads because if I'm wrong about my townies I have a target on my back. In that game, IIRC, I threw TRs left and right.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Can you also give me a readslist? It would really help us.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:59 pm

In post 1639, MaxTheFox wrote:Here I am more restrained with town reads I suppose.
Is it hard for you to spot town?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:00 pm

In post 1631, MaxTheFox wrote:A50 is scum trying to get away with blatantly changing claims to fit the situation.
Can you expound on this? How did scum!A50 use his claims and fake guilties/clears to fit his situation? I'm trying to get a read on this slot so you can help me with this one.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1622, humaneatingmonkey wrote:But it's just a little bit because?
Because I am never 100% sure when it comes to Jay (as either characters). I mean, I modded a game where I gave Elsa a 1-shot BP Hider Survivor and they still felt like claiming Town Doctor for no apparent reason. I can't claim to
fully
understand everything they do, but I get the feeling I
can
this game, and thus I still feel strange that I do, if that makes any sense.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:06 pm

Thanks A50
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 1643, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1622, humaneatingmonkey wrote:But it's just a little bit because?
Because I am never 100% sure when it comes to Jay (as either characters). I mean, I modded a game where I gave Elsa a 1-shot BP Hider Survivor and they still felt like claiming Town Doctor for no apparent reason. I can't claim to
fully
understand everything they do, but I get the feeling I
can
this game, and thus I still feel strange that I do, if that makes any sense.
I thought she claimed neutral doctor that game? Then changed it to town doctor then admitted to being hider, then finally neutral again. I remember like 5 claims but not the order.
MaxTheFox
MaxTheFox
Goon
MaxTheFox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by MaxTheFox »

In post 1638, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1472, MaxTheFox wrote:The explanation for my read on Bambi is that Bambi just seems helpful. Providing reads. Helping solve the game. And most importantly it doesn't seem forced.
What posts from Bambi does it give you the impression that they're helpful, providing reads, helping solve the game, etc.? And why is Bambi Jay more distinctly town vs Almost50 or anyone else in the playerlist?
It's just the feeling I get from her ISO? This... I don't feel scum would make this post. Call it my intuition.
In post 1351, Bambi Jay wrote:What part? Not shooting me?

I would've shot my slot personally as scum. Killing a lurker slot gives nothin away. But I know for sure if Almost is scum he wouldn't kill me cuz it's more with me alive and vice versa. Use that info how you will.

So Kyouko's death wasn't to hide themselves very well. It had a purpose.
This is however immediately soiled with
In post 1362, Bambi Jay wrote:Yeah a mass claim now kinda helps. First off though I guess I got an idea. If we all say the 3 people we want the most gone out of us 9, we can narrow down our pool significantly. Tally the votes and shit.

Like for me it would be
HEM
Salsa
Dwlee

The bottom two just feel fillersy. Probs could say the same about Max but of everyone she seems the most screwed from the short first days. Let's not go wild I guess this time and think things through.
Bruh why would you put HEM as your top scumread?
In post 1422, Bambi Jay wrote:And I'm transparent that I meme around even claiming a shitty role when y'all know I'm a VT since I already admitted to wanting to bite the bullet earlier. I would've shot you anyway if I was a vig. I'm trigger happy.

Anyway I'm off to bed.
Now unlike with invest claims I can't really see scum back out of a vig claim. Too much risk.

However.

I am re-reading Bambi's ISO and my TR on her is just... eroding. I don't know why I originally TRed her. Many of her other posts are either filler or scum.
I really hate the tone of this in particular.
In post 1542, Bambi Jay wrote:Why do you all keep going for me or my townreads? This is saddening.

Box doesn't trust me. Monkey sure as heck doesn't trust me. Salsa doesn't. Dwlee and Max are wall decorations.

T3 and Almost seem to be the guys who I can trust here. And unless I'm double pocketed by the scum team I'm sure I'm right here.
Consider Bambi another scumlean from me now.
humaneatingmonkey wrote:Can you also give me a readslist? It would really help us.
Yeah soon after I re-read D3.
humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1639, MaxTheFox wrote:Here I am more restrained with town reads I suppose.
Is it hard for you to spot town?
Yes. In that game it was easy for me to make a readslist because I knew who was town and could just pull it out of my ass.
humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 1631, MaxTheFox wrote:A50 is scum trying to get away with blatantly changing claims to fit the situation.
Can you expound on this? How did scum!A50 use his claims and fake guilties/clears to fit his situation? I'm trying to get a read on this slot so you can help me with this one.
He didn't, he just jumped between several claims over the course of 3 days. I just don't see why town would make themself hard to read like that.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:19 pm

In post 1646, MaxTheFox wrote:I am re-reading Bambi's ISO and my TR on her is just... eroding. I don't know why I originally TRed her. Many of her other posts are either filler or scum.
So why did you say otherwise earlier?
MaxTheFox wrote:
humaneatingmonkey wrote:
He didn't, he just jumped between several claims over the course of 3 days. I just don't see why town would make themself hard to read like that.
So why did you say otherwise earlier?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:48 pm

I have some additional questions MaxTheFox
In post 523, MaxTheFox wrote:
In post 512, Dwlee99 wrote:Max do you have more thoughtsTM? Have you caught up?
I was AFK for a while. But basically I skimmed the thread. Early Cyrus vs nomnomnom is TvT I think.

Maybe because I wasn't interacting with the thread early it's hard for me to form opinions.
Do you remember this post? Can you tell me what was in your head when you said it was TvT?
In post 743, MaxTheFox wrote:Well shit guess I was wrong about TR.

I think we should look for anyone bussing on the wagon on Cyrus before he died.
Do you also remember this post? Why did you think that scum bussed Cyrus, and why haven't you looked into the wagon yourself?
In post 1472, MaxTheFox wrote:You are town because I don't really see scum with that playstyle. Maybe because I am new.
What about my playstyle makes you confident that I'm town?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:49 pm

Also: I hope you're working on your readslist. I'll give you space now. I hope you can take the time to clear your name today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”