Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

@Titus @Jake @DGB please unvote if you can. I don’t think VFP is going to.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by Egix96 »

Actually never mind about Titus, I just looked at her again and she's quite probably not scum with T3 based on her treatment of him.
Is anyone who townreads Ranny able to explain why they do? Thinking twice about it, it's a bit weird that he insisted I clarify myself when T3 was practically outed either way.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 946, Egix96 wrote:
In post 943, Rannygazoo wrote:Skimming Jake’s iso, he is a lot more willing to believe in neighbors today. It checks out.

Why were you looking for strongmen in particular? If it’s a mechanical thing, please tell us the full name of your role.
Combined Neighborizer Strongman Finder
I'm a bit on the fence about believing this since it's a really weird combination, but if you're telling the truth then this actually explains a lot. Jessica died even though the Doctor supposedly targeted her because scum have a Strongman. CW's slot likely died on Day 2 because the possibility of a Strongman came up to explain the NK, and the WIFOM around the slot wasn't really working anymore. They might only be an X-shot as well and had no choice but to get rid of the Doctor.

If all of this is true, you're essentially a makeshift Cop, Egix. You can really only find one scum, but that's still really powerful if you can guess right.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Roden »

Somebody unvote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Roden »

Fuck it, time to claim.

I'm a Jack of All Trades, but I won't yet say all of my abilities. This is why I played so chaotically, at least on Day 1. I needed a way to keep myself alive and I figured if I made myself a potential scapegoat for scum, they wouldn't target me. This is also why I picked a few fights, I wanted to see who'd bite so I'd have a better idea of who to Cop check.

On Night 1 I investigated Ranny using my Cop check, who came back as
Innocent
. Sorry that I messed with you so much Day 1, my intention was that if you turned up guilty, my continued push on you would look natural, and if you came up innocent then scum would leave both of us alive to fight and draw focus.

On Night 2, I used my Vig shot on DGB, because of course I'm going to after literally everything that happened. Seeing as the CW slot is now confirmed as a Town Loyal Doctor, I think it's safe to assume the replacement player read the situation and figured if we had a Vig, then they're most likely to shoot DGB after the hammer. So I'm confident DGB is now Town.

Scum could have a galaxy brain and somehow know I had a bullet and that I was going to shoot Night 2 and Roleblocked me, but at this point they're more likely to think
I'm
the Traitor after causing so many disruptions and just generally being really bad at the game. Though if we have a Jailkeeper then they need to speak up if they jailed me or DGB.

Idk if I can prove my role since nothing affected the game, but Ranny and DGB are both confirmed town for me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Roden »

And no, I'm not a Strongman.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by VFP »

UNVOTE: T3

Go on then Ranny, entertain me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:07 pm

Post by Roden »

I'm going to town lock Titus if only because I don't think she'd used mental health reasons to try to win a scum game. I don't know her personally but that's just something I believe.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by VFP »

Roden where to you hint to targeting DGB?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 958, VFP wrote:Roden where to you hint to targeting DGB?
I laid down zero hints. If I did then scum knows not only who has a bullet, they can then plan around it. That's why I say me getting Roleblocked is a galaxy brain play and not just an obvious choice if they have that ability. Instead, I think the Doctor made a galaxy brain play. DGB or myself had to be the most likely choices after how Day 2 ended, but I think DGB's hammer on KA is what ultimately got them protected.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by VFP »

Then why would you assume that a replace in knows where to protect?
This seems just odd.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Post by VFP »

Why would A50 go, oh this player hammered town, let's protect?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

If were loyal doctor, I might avoid DGB out of spite. I want that hammer punished and that slot sorted.

However, if Almost50 replaced in with a clear head and read the game carefully, they would see that they are the obvious scum target, and that DGB is the obvious vig target. So healing DGB is sensible, even if you won’t be able to communicate what you did.

Unfortunately, we can’t 100% rule out DGB being bulletproof scum.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by geraintm »

Cstching up this morning, won't be able to post much else until tonight. Man this game is more full of dumb people than a bag of hammers....

I'm kinda trusting the JOAT claim, because not believing it will lead to town losing. I'm just going to trust it because it might make a solve possible.

More later
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I mean, Almost50 had no chance of blocking the scum kill, because the kill was definitely going to be themselves.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 960, VFP wrote:Then why would you assume that a replace in knows where to protect?
This seems just odd.
Because DGB didn't die. Scum has no reason to think to Roleblock me. If they did then fine, amazing play, but the probability of them thinking that I'm a Vig when I gave literally zero bread crumbs and Jake apparently had soft claimed it just seems improbable. The only way DGB isn't confirmed town is if a Jailkeeper jailed one of us, but even that is incredibly unlikely. Why put a Doctor and a Jailer in the game? And why would they jail one of the two of us? Hell, why does literally anyone besides Doc and Vig target us?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:26 pm

Post by Roden »

If scum is BP and I happened to target the one BP scum, then I'm either unlucky or seriously just that bad. But does BP scum make sense with only one Vig? Especially a one shot Vig? That just seems heavily loaded against town if you also add a Loyal Doctor. The chances of this combination of events is already extremely low, but would that actually be included in a set up at all?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:27 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 963, geraintm wrote:Cstching up this morning, won't be able to post much else until tonight. Man this game is more full of dumb people than a bag of hammers....

I'm kinda trusting the JOAT claim, because not believing it will lead to town losing. I'm just going to trust it because it might make a solve possible.

More later
Not here to make friends, I see.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:30 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 966, Roden wrote:If scum is BP and I happened to target the one BP scum, then I'm either unlucky or seriously just that bad. But does BP scum make sense with only one Vig? Especially a one shot Vig? That just seems heavily loaded against town if you also add a Loyal Doctor. The chances of this combination of events is already extremely low, but would that actually be included in a set up at all?
Ok, that’s a good point. BP to counter a single possible shot may not fit into a setup. I hope that players with more experience will weigh in.

I just want to believe that DGB’s hammer was a play and not a mistake.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 954, Roden wrote:Sorry that I messed with you so much Day 1, my intention was that if you turned up guilty, my continued push on you would look natural, and if you came up innocent then scum would leave both of us alive to fight and draw focus.
No need to apologize, and well played.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 952, Roden wrote:
In post 946, Egix96 wrote:
In post 943, Rannygazoo wrote:Skimming Jake’s iso, he is a lot more willing to believe in neighbors today. It checks out.

Why were you looking for strongmen in particular? If it’s a mechanical thing, please tell us the full name of your role.
Combined Neighborizer Strongman Finder
I'm a bit on the fence about believing this since it's a really weird combination, but if you're telling the truth then this actually explains a lot. Jessica died even though the Doctor supposedly targeted her because scum have a Strongman. CW's slot likely died on Day 2 because the possibility of a Strongman came up to explain the NK, and the WIFOM around the slot wasn't really working anymore.
They might only be an X-shot as well and had no choice but to get rid of the Doctor.

If all of this is true, you're essentially a makeshift Cop, Egix. You can really only find one scum, but that's still really powerful if you can guess right.
Bolded part was my first impression, yeah.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 961, VFP wrote:Why would A50 go, oh this player hammered town, let's protect?
RIGHT?????????????????????????????????????????????
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:43 pm

In post 962, Rannygazoo wrote:if Almost50 replaced in with a clear head and read the game carefully
Does A50 reads games when replacing in? Mind you, he might have made an exception giving that he had to produce a night action.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:22 am

Post by T3 »

Isn't strongman an only scum role
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:25 am

In post 973, T3 wrote:Isn't strongman an only scum role
How does this fit into the discussion?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”