Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1558, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa just seems scummier.
Which you know very well but still want to eliminate me by knowing my
town
play style.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1564, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay maybe there's credibility to the Salsa/Marci solve if Salsa is going to say we are both suspicious and then vote me.
I'm not going to change my vote, let's see how do you eliminate me :cool:
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1565, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1562, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1517, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda thinking Marci Salsa.

That naked hammer was sus as fuck.

And got your message Manatee. You’re still a friendly neighbor.
Again same question, when you see my green flip, what does it tell you?
That scum would be in control of the game because we didn’t elim Marci.
Then I try again tomorrow.

In a situation like this you always elim the player most likely to be scum and hunt around them.

If for some reason Marci becomes less likely to be scum then we move onto the next most likely.

Assuming someone is scum then aiming for their partner is a recipe for failure.
That's what you're doing by assuming me and
Marci
are scum partners.
As scum, I catch up 1st, then post on the game thread according to that. If I was scum here, then I would know about the hammer from my scum!partner
Marci
and didn’t post a thing yesterday.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1572, Dwlee99 wrote:Thinker
Yeah, keep mocking me.....

Scum!
Dwlee
vs town!
Faria
:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=87058

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86913

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1540, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1538, Dwlee99 wrote:How is it bad to have my top townreads as you Kyo and omo? I didn't include the conftown there for brevity's sake
You identified the problem now.

I don’t know if I buy the excuse now but that’s sus as fuck.
It's weird to say it was for brevity's sake, imo you exclude them because it is implied they are part of the townblock as conftown. I dont see this as a reason to SR Dwlee though.
In post 1544, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1541, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm no longer doubting Math, now when considering Marci's DGB vote. I also think scum!Marci is TMIing her partners in RVS if it's {DGB, Marci, Salsabil}.

Titus was also suspicious of Dwlee/omo as a unit I feel like, though she did associate omo and Math, with omo being more likely. I think it's clear her Babysit was meant to be insurance to kill a scumread in the event of her death. I think scum!Math and scum!Dwlee might have been more careful in case Titus targeted one of them. I don't think the scumteam felt they were at risk of being targeted.

That really leaves 2 of Marci, Salsabil, N_M
I think Titus was a forced kill last night.

N1 they weren’t sure of what Titus and I were trying to communicate so they didn’t know who she would likely protect. So they shot Roden who was massively townread and probably just a townreads kill.

N2 Titus becomes a forced kill and with their vote on Owo not picking up traction it’s a safe kill.

I don’t think NKA gets us far unfortunately. I think it’s going to be a purely day play thing.
What do you mean by forced kill? Why were scum forced into it?
In post 1564, Dwlee99 wrote:Okay maybe there's credibility to the Salsa/Marci solve if Salsa is going to say we are both suspicious and then vote me.
Yeah probably lmao. That's definitely sus. I've also never seen town!Salsabil give up the way she did D1 when she self-voted. She usually shows more effort, and she tends to ping me early when she's town.
In post 1567, marcistar wrote:
In post 1560, MathBlade wrote:And you gain a Townie dead? Until I conclusively find your partner that sort of question is kinda silly. If it’s you and Dwlee you gain a day to give them some breathing room. You and Salsa means that Salsa isn’t forced to give more content.

The what you gain is dependent on your partner.
ssbm_kyouko considered me part of their townblock thing

what do i gain from making a scummy hammer, and ruining my chances at that townblock..?
if i was scum surely i would want to milk the townblock for all it worth, hmm?

sacrificing how towny i seem, just to get a townie miselimed and then be sused right after is not a move i would make
Maybe you didnt know it was a hammer and wanted to get on with the wagon I was leading for appearances. Or it's just WIFOM.
In post 1568, geraintm wrote:argh, this feels like scm trying to direct a vote. We are too close to losing and too many people making bets on tomorrow if someone doesn't flip scum today.

I still want to look at Math from Day 1

but then ssbm_Kyouko + marcistar on both wagons.

not mafia just dodging the game.

known town roles are

me - informed child
titus - babysitter
manatee - friendly neighbour

that is it so far right?
Yes, speaking of roles, Dwlee beat me to it:
In post 1570, Dwlee99 wrote:We should probably mass claim today BTW
We should mass claim, from the bottom up, since we're probably 1 ME away from MELO.
Salsa/Marci/N_M
Dwlee
Me/MathBlade

I think the exact order doesnt matter as long as we follow these tiers. Manatee/geraintm, would either of you reorder these tiers?
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That may have been misleading. I said from the bottom up, but then I ordered a lost with the "bottom" players at the top. Start with salsa/marci/N_M, then dwlee, them math and I

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Aw I appreciate the faith in me
I prefer they, thanks :)
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I would have N_M in dwlee tier but hes been mostly absent, so out of concern for his activity, I'd just like him not to have to wait for anyone else's claims, and to claim next time he posts

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1579, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Yeah probably lmao. That's definitely sus. I've also never seen town!Salsabil give up the way she did D1 when she self-voted. She usually shows more effort, and she tends to ping me early when she's town.
1. You clearly don't know me at all.
2. If I never did something before, how do you know that??? It's a silly assumption to make...

In post 1579, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:We should mass claim, from the bottom up, since we're probably 1 ME away from MELO.
Salsa/Marci/N_M
Dwlee
Me/MathBlade

I think the exact order doesnt matter as long as we follow these tiers. Manatee/geraintm, would either of you reorder these tiers?
VT

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

If you guys decide to eliminate me no matter what, tell me already, I don’t want to waste my time here.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1581, Dwlee99 wrote:Aw I appreciate the faith in me
Of course you will :giggle:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:10 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also N_M being absent so much could indicate he could have missed the 'friendly' crumb as well, so that bottom 3 are all pairings that would have missed the crumb and not killed manatee for it

Pedit: I've been in 2 games with town!you, I incorrectly SRed you in the first one, and I killed you as scum in the second one because I'd seen how much effort you'll put in as town before.

And thanks for claim, Marci claim next?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 182, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 177, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 153, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 93, Not_Mafia wrote:geraint is town btw
How??
He got a town role pm
How town!you would know that??
@Not_Mafia
, don't ignore this time.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1586, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also N_M being absent so much could indicate he could have missed the 'friendly' crumb as well, so that bottom 3 are all pairings that would have missed the crumb and not killed manatee for it

Pedit: I've been in 2 games with town!you, I incorrectly SRed you in the first one, and I killed you as scum in the second one because I'd seen how much effort you'll put in as town before.

And thanks for claim, Marci claim next?
That's not true! My effort/activity depends on my rl stuff, which you miss here clearly because I'm busy!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

The
Dwlee
wagon isn’t working but people scumread this slot from D1....

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Btw in reading Marci's response I realize I confused Dwlee for a replacement in this game because he just replaced into another ongoing game. So my point on her feeling bad for a replacement like she did as town in OMB is different now - this is something she did as town before, feeling bad for a replacement. But in this game her vote stays on the replacement and she feels bad for someone else.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You had me convinced I replaced in
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:17 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Dwlee99 (1): Salsabil Faria
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2021-08-06 08:56:01).
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 1525, MathBlade wrote:Personally I think Marci fits the VCA a lot better.

It explains why the wagon stalled. Marci had a lag vote on DGB she planned to move then boom Kyo wagons DGB out of no where and she can’t move it.

Then the rest of us hurry on with the flash wagon and her partner can’t move.

It’s possible that Marci is town and Kyo is a deep wolf but I think it’s more likely Marci here.

VOTE: Marci
In post 1530, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1528, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo/you/omo but omo is dead now.
VOTE: Unvote

Damn couple things missing here for sure.
In post 1563, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, I think it's
Dwlee
&
Marci

VOTE: Dwlee
In post 1571, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1541, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm no longer doubting Math, now when considering Marci's DGB vote. I also think scum!Marci is TMIing her partners in RVS if it's {DGB, Marci, Salsabil}.

Titus was also suspicious of Dwlee/omo as a unit I feel like, though she did associate omo and Math, with omo being more likely. I think it's clear her Babysit was meant to be insurance to kill a scumread in the event of her death. I think scum!Math and scum!Dwlee might have been more careful in case Titus targeted one of them. I don't think the scumteam felt they were at risk of being targeted.

That really leaves 2 of Marci, Salsabil, N_M
Wait, I forget about
Not_Mafia
Dwlee
's green flip will show the scumteam of
Marci
&
Not_Mafia
I'm more sure about
Marci
now than
Dwlee
(want to consider
Omo
's read here), so I'm switching my vote...

UNVOTE: Dwlee

VOTE: Marci
In post 1574, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1556, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa > Marci > Kyo (except Kyo gives me the deepwolg heebie jeebies)
Ok,
Dwlee
is scum! Partner is either
Marci
or
Not_Mafia

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Dwlee

Final vote of today!
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1573, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1547, marcistar wrote:i feel incredibly bad for that hammer but like i lowkey didnt know it was a hammer, i thought i would be able to wake up and explain it later.
i should 100% be punished if the numbers call for it

(WAIT GUYS LOWKEY WHATS THE RULES ON SELFVOTING- AM I ALLOWED TO DO IT HERE OR IS THAT AGAINST THE RULES)
:lol:
No, you're allowed...
Do you use AtE as any alignment?
i think i do
In post 1586, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:And thanks for claim, Marci claim next?
vt
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:29 am

Post by ManateeDude »

kyos order is good!
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:27 am

Post by ManateeDude »

salsas AtE feels pretty forced and unhelpful,, im liking marci a lot more rn but i still am of the mindset theyre a team and don't much care what order they go in
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:47 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If prod timers are 48 hrs without a night reset, N_M is due about 10 minutes ago, or in about 3 hours if T3 extends it due to day starting early. Not sure if there's a reset or not though, I pmed T3 about it but he's doing Debate today anyways. We could be waiting up to 72 hrs for N_M's claim if there was a reset to the prod timer though.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:49 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

We have 7 days though so we can wait if needed

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1568, geraintm wrote:argh, this feels like scm trying to direct a vote. We are too close to losing and too many people making bets on tomorrow if someone doesn't flip scum today.

I still want to look at Math from Day 1

but then ssbm_Kyouko + marcistar on both wagons.

not mafia just dodging the game.

known town roles are

me - informed child
titus - babysitter
manatee - friendly neighbour

that is it so far right?
Look I am going to be really blunt here.

You want to sort me because of something nebulous D1 then do it. Ask me shit. Interact with me. Because right now this is just shade. What scum can then do is kill you and say “Oh look Math fear killed G” whenever one of Manatee or you are shot OR they can shoot Manatee and then support your bad read tomorrow.

So real talk whoever you want to sort just do it and find who is the most likely scum and push there.

Find whoever you want to hunt and then look at the gamestate. Assume they are scum and what conclusions arise. Towns work well when we deal with the most probable.

Both you and Manatee imho are far too passive. It’s almost a guarantee scum kill one of you tonight. I really want both of you to lead here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1577, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1565, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1562, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1517, MathBlade wrote:I am kinda thinking Marci Salsa.

That naked hammer was sus as fuck.

And got your message Manatee. You’re still a friendly neighbor.
Again same question, when you see my green flip, what does it tell you?
That scum would be in control of the game because we didn’t elim Marci.
Then I try again tomorrow.

In a situation like this you always elim the player most likely to be scum and hunt around them.

If for some reason Marci becomes less likely to be scum then we move onto the next most likely.

Assuming someone is scum then aiming for their partner is a recipe for failure.
That's what you're doing by assuming me and
Marci
are scum partners.
As scum, I catch up 1st, then post on the game thread according to that. If I was scum here, then I would know about the hammer from my scum!partner
Marci
and didn’t post a thing yesterday.
I have many possible worlds, you and Marci is one of the most probable. I am not “assuming” you’re partners and then wagoning you. This is a gross misrepresentation.

I know there absolutely has to be a scum on the max wagon yesterday so it merely becomes a matter of how that wagon came to fruition. Was it scum driven or town driven? Did Kyo + Marci do a quick double hammer and pray no one notice due to limited VCs? The best way to figure out what happened is to build hypothesis and then test them.

Everyone here feels far too lax here. “Oh we have two conf town this is fine”. Like this is infuriating.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”