Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because I am much more sure on you than Salsa.

That hammer was just so bad.

Combined with the fact people are more willing to vote Salsa means that we’re looking at a very weird situation if you’re town and Salsa is scum here.

As elo approaches the people who want to vote scum are less and less which is why conf!town driving a situation like this is better because they can pressure someone and then if someone wants that person not to be elimmed they have to defend that person. There’s no but “what if scum is pushing me” they aren’t because conf!town is
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:35 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1664, ManateeDude wrote:Salsa could you at least give me a basic readslist,,, marci too
I give you a juicy POE instead...

POE_01: {
Dwlee
(I'm betting my life on it :dead: ) >
Marci
>
Math
(they can be the deep wolf :shifty:) >
Not_Mafia
}

Or,

POE_2: {
Dwlee
>
Math
>
Marci
>
Not_Mafia
}

Whatever you choose after my green flip today but if it’s you somehow then I'm happy to loose
:D
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1399 does hang around for a bit but that town and scum didn’t take it means something I don’t know what yet.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:39 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1670, marcistar wrote: i think salsabil is gonna flip scum 100%
Of course you'll
think
that now :lol:
Btw, how you can be 100% about anyone’s alignment if you're town, hmm??
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1674, geraintm wrote:BTW, sorry for spamming but I hope people understand why
actually I don’t :P

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1685, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:As for reads, the order I asked for claims in sums it up for me. I'm TRing Mathblade, mostly for the DGB vote, but also trusting Titus on this a bit. My biggest SRs are Salsabil and I was kinda letting Marci slide by for her place on the DGB wagon D1, before I realized the context of her vote. I thought because we had so many of the same people moving around to multiple wagons on D1 that it would be a good game to try some VCA in but I think it blinded me to Marci.

That hammer was scummy, but I feel like, with 2 miselims left, and having 4 plausible scum, it would be ideal to hit scum today and not be banking on tomorrow. This is the order, with scumreads at the top, then not_mafia is kinda policy, kinda lurk-scummy. I'll get to that. Then Dwlee still has the same points against him from end of D1, and I keep thinking he could possibly be partners with MathBlade, and that's my nightmare scumteam right now because I don't think I'd catch them unless we flip scum!dwlee toDay. And I'm much more confident in Salsa and would rather lim her toDay.

Salsabil - she generally puts in more effort as town I feel like. This game feels subdued, like she's not having meaningful attempts to sort, not as aggressive as usual. Giving up and self-voting while DGB was being wagonee looks very bad as well. I'm most confident in Salsa being scum.
Marci - I had been TRing her because she was one of the wagons from D1 that lead up to DGB, and she was on DGBs wagon at the end of the day. But I think she slipped by because I didn't examine the reason her vote was on DGB. MathBlade's point that the wagon flashed so fast she couldn't get off of it does make sense. We've also seen everyone else but Math and I, and I know I'm town and think Math is too, so I dont think there was an intentional bus. But Marci could still be scum that was stuck on DGB's wagon.
--
Not_Mafia - I see now he's claimed VT but I think "doctor's orders" and "I'm wounded" are obvious doctor softs and considering there are 2 softs in such a small iso I can see scum!Not_Mafia trying to fend off lurker scumreads by softing PR. I think he should have been shot if he was town, and that a town doctor doesnt make sense with a Babysitter, but maybe a mafia Jailkeeper could pretend to be a doctor.

Besides the softs though, he hasn't voted really in this game which makes him a liability in MELO. Self-voted all of D1 and wasn't around to vote on D2.

I did like the comment he made on not liking how quickly saudade lost his hate boner that came up during my iso read of someone else. I didnt think much of it when I first read it but it took deeper reading for me to figure what it meant so I feel like it's indicative of a real thought process that might be hard to fake as scum. It's not enough for me to write him off though, I still find the doctor softs suspicious.
--
Dwlee - I feel like he makes sense with Mathblade or N_M given his stance on Marci and Salsabil, though if he is scum with Marci he is somewhat forced to bus her at this point. I didn't like his position on the D1 wagons and I do think he sheeps too much, but I'm not sure if I'm seeing anything inherently scummy here besides being wrong about DGB. I'm having a hard time recalling anything distinct about him though. I do remember he faked mason at the start of the game and seemed to be buddying me when he voted Roden. And he made omo look scummy with him since the two of them were on other wagons but not DGBs, and then he wouldn't hammer DGB, and omo did instead. He was happy enough to sheep me on Roden at the start of the game, happy to sheep Saudade, but wouldn't hammer DGB. So maybe after writing this I'm thinking he's more suspicious than before.

Pedit: yes I am a VT and seeing as nobody claimed vigilante or another PR, I dont see scum having a need for a doctor or JK (N_M).

Tbh I was expecting someone to claim something weakly swingy like a 1-shot or non-consecutive vig or something which could explain scum!N_M having a protective role and softing doctor.
About me, I change my play style recently.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:43 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1675, Not_Mafia wrote:meh, I'm a VT, not a fan of dwlee's reaction
Rest of the players think I'm scum, what's your opinion about it?

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1692, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't know where the vote count is at.
What an acting!

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:46 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1696, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1690, MathBlade wrote:Not Mafia is a known troll. Look at his signature. Trying to predict him is like trying to predict a fair d20. You might be right 5% of the time but best to force him to play.

3 goons + weak TPR is balanced. Mountainous is very hard on town. (Much as mountainous is one of my favorite setups)
An extremely good (imho) way to balance a setup is start from light PR then counter balance each side.
They added friendly neighbor / innocent child as those PRs.
Then okay town needs a protective to help with PRs…hmmm doctor? No then you have elo problems…then likely swapped it to babysitter to ensure mass claim can’t protect innos.

Then scum don’t have much in the way to hunt and so no PRs needed.

I agree it’s possible Marci was ditzy but not probable. I would rather know if she was ditzy or not going into elo versus take a risk on Salsa or Dwlee. By your argument we could also elim Salsa first then we could easily lose to a different subset.
Yeah but it dlesnt help me that the team I am most likely to lose to if we start Marci is you/dwlee. So I am especially averse to Marci when it is you that wants it. If Salsa flips town I think it triggers reevaluation. But if Marci flips town, I still want Salsa. So I'd rather start Salsa and reevaluate if I'm wrong.

Town can accidentally hammer, but the self-voting was not an accident. I dont think that is in Salsabil's townrange, and frankly, I know from owners market blitz that Marci is easily confused. It is entirely possible she did it by accident. Let's nail one scum today and keep our mislims available to us so we can go to the end with the best possible 3-4 if we mess up.

For argument's sake, let's say Marci is scum though. Who is her partner if not Salsa?
Then you should eliminate me today, to keep me alive for killing me tomorrow = Mafia's win

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1697, MathBlade wrote:I would say based on these last few pages your stock would diminish greatly if Salsa is town and Marci is scum because you actively tried to derail the Marci elim. Before today if you had asked me that question I would say Dwlee then NM then you but if that was the case throw you all in a pressure cooker and see who comes up.

I know this is a non answer but if we elim Salsa and he’s town that’s a scary proposition here because I have had a feeling a deep wolf was on DGB’s hammer and not having been able to sort there really irks me.
I'm town and a
She

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1709, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1697, MathBlade wrote:I would say based on these last few pages your stock would diminish greatly if Salsa is town and Marci is scum because you actively tried to derail the Marci elim. Before today if you had asked me that question I would say Dwlee then NM then you but if that was the case throw you all in a pressure cooker and see who comes up.

I know this is a non answer but if we elim Salsa and he’s town that’s a scary proposition here because I have had a feeling a deep wolf was on DGB’s hammer and not having been able to sort there really irks me.
I'm town and a
She
I apologize I am usually better with pronouns as they are important to me.

Not sure about the town part though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1699, marcistar wrote:why r u against a salsabil elim? :oops:
In post 1517, MathBlade wrote:
I am kinda thinking Marci Salsa.

That naked hammer was sus as fuck.

And got your message Manatee. You’re still a friendly neighbor.
this was what u og said today, but as time went on... salsabil doesn't seem to be on ur mind as much.. is there a reason u decided to just focus hard on me?

does this post still have any weight in ur mind today??
Cause I'm an easy wagon like
Max
's which doesn’t concern you because...... :giggle:

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1711, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1699, marcistar wrote:why r u against a salsabil elim? :oops:
In post 1517, MathBlade wrote:
I am kinda thinking Marci Salsa.

That naked hammer was sus as fuck.

And got your message Manatee. You’re still a friendly neighbor.
this was what u og said today, but as time went on... salsabil doesn't seem to be on ur mind as much.. is there a reason u decided to just focus hard on me?

does this post still have any weight in ur mind today??
Cause I'm an easy wagon like
Max
's which doesn’t concern you because...... :giggle:
EBWOP

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1710, MathBlade wrote:

I'm town and a
She

You don't have to be sure, do what
ssbm
's want, eliminate me today... Everything will be clear after that. If you've time, can read my recent games. But leaving me today will cause town's loose over elo, I'm always a miselimination target, also don't think I can convince town ever, so eliminate me it's the best choice for town atm.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, gotta go... See you never :cool:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1713, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1710, MathBlade wrote:

I'm town and a
She

You don't have to be sure, do what
ssbm
's want, eliminate me today... Everything will be clear after that. If you've time, can read my recent games. But leaving me today will cause town's loose over elo, I'm always a miselimination target, also don't think I can convince town ever, so eliminate me it's the best choice for town atm.
I don’t see how this makes anything clear if you’re town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1707, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1692, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't know where the vote count is at.
What an acting!
Ok
I prefer they, thanks :)
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:38 am

Post by T3 »

Votecount:
  • Not_Mafia (2): MathBlade, geraintm
    Dwlee99 (1): Salsabil Faria
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2021-08-06 08:56:01).
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Spoiler: Votes Since Last Votecount
In post 1525, MathBlade wrote:Personally I think Marci fits the VCA a lot better.

It explains why the wagon stalled. Marci had a lag vote on DGB she planned to move then boom Kyo wagons DGB out of no where and she can’t move it.

Then the rest of us hurry on with the flash wagon and her partner can’t move.

It’s possible that Marci is town and Kyo is a deep wolf but I think it’s more likely Marci here.

VOTE: Marci
In post 1530, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1528, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo/you/omo but omo is dead now.
VOTE: Unvote

Damn couple things missing here for sure.
In post 1563, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Btw, I think it's
Dwlee
&
Marci

VOTE: Dwlee
In post 1571, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1541, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I'm no longer doubting Math, now when considering Marci's DGB vote. I also think scum!Marci is TMIing her partners in RVS if it's {DGB, Marci, Salsabil}.

Titus was also suspicious of Dwlee/omo as a unit I feel like, though she did associate omo and Math, with omo being more likely. I think it's clear her Babysit was meant to be insurance to kill a scumread in the event of her death. I think scum!Math and scum!Dwlee might have been more careful in case Titus targeted one of them. I don't think the scumteam felt they were at risk of being targeted.

That really leaves 2 of Marci, Salsabil, N_M
Wait, I forget about
Not_Mafia
Dwlee
's green flip will show the scumteam of
Marci
&
Not_Mafia
I'm more sure about
Marci
now than
Dwlee
(want to consider
Omo
's read here), so I'm switching my vote...

UNVOTE: Dwlee

VOTE: Marci
In post 1574, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1556, Dwlee99 wrote:Salsa > Marci > Kyo (except Kyo gives me the deepwolg heebie jeebies)
Ok,
Dwlee
is scum! Partner is either
Marci
or
Not_Mafia

UNVOTE: Marci

VOTE: Dwlee

Final vote of today!

I'll edit the votes since last votecount when I'm not on mobile.
[/quote]
Last edited by T3 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1698, MathBlade wrote:I would rather policy NM or just do Marci
What’s your case on Salsa. I don’t have experience with them.

Can you sell me on it?
During the week I can, I'm all phone posting this weekend
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: NM
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I don’t like Dwlee’s naked hop on after having had plenty of time to do a VC or react to cases.

I just can’t tell if this is lazy Dwlee or scum Dwlee. I probably will be busy most of today but will read as I can.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

T3 made a vote count.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dweelee? More like scumee
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:21 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not_Mafia, more like Mafia :cool:
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why am I scum?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”