Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Unless deepwolf I feel okay about Kyo and Mathblade. My vibe tells me salsa and Marci aren't both scum at the very least.

That leaves you
I prefer they, thanks :)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:01 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1724, Not_Mafia wrote:Why am I scum?
You are normally a bit more engaged in the game by this stage.
I don't think town not mafia would just sit there and let their elimination happen, they'd realise they need to be more active and have a few more thoughts. But we've had nothing from you.

I also think unless you turn it on in spectacular fashion, you'd only be doing it now because you've been called out so much. I think you are in a lose lose situation
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

I see that G but it’s still policy. Not mafia didn’t have posts on site far as I can tell. It could be because scum or RL it’s kinda one of those lines I just don’t cross.

In an ideal world we just elim both Not Mafia and Marci before elo but we can’t. Like I find it odd that Kyo is saying Salsa is scummier than Not Mafia and Marci and I want to hear that explanation.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1703, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1670, marcistar wrote: i think salsabil is gonna flip scum 100%
Of course you'll
think
that now :lol:
Btw, how you can be 100% about anyone’s alignment if you're town, hmm??
convince me on u being town then :yawn:
it just looks like uve been trying to make ties to people so that theres a route to go down once ur flipped
In post 1711, Salsabil Faria wrote:
Cause I'm an easy wagon like
Max
's which doesn’t concern you because...... :giggle:
you think im scum right..?
assume im town; how am i not an easy wagon for scum to vote as well..? i messed up with that hammer last day, scum would have an easy way out by pushing me, right? i would prob be far easier
so ur argument here can just easily be uno reversed :oops:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1352, Dwlee99 wrote:If there is a vigilante or any town killing role I put the odds that "babysitter" is scum north of 80%, regardless of Titus' scummy day play.
:!:
VOTE: dwlee

Dwlee/N_M last 2 scum
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Btw I been reading my games with salsa and I misremembered her

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I am fairly certain there is some kind of town killing role that did not claim and that dwlee was fishing because scum figured out it was likely based on N_M's role which is likely a protective based on his doctor softs

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In the salsa games, I thought she was more interactive with many slots, but it seems like she is a bit focused as town. I'm still not sure about the self-voting but I just read dale's iso and I dont see anything good in there, despite how much is in there. I'll do the same for marci/salsa.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Autocorrect turned dwlee into dale

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1728, MathBlade wrote:I see that G but it’s still policy. Not mafia didn’t have posts on site far as I can tell. It could be because scum or RL it’s kinda one of those lines I just don’t cross.

In an ideal world we just elim both Not Mafia and Marci before elo but we can’t. Like I find it odd that Kyo is saying Salsa is scummier than Not Mafia and Marci and I want to hear that explanation.
Seeing this reminds me if we miss today it's tough to go into melo with N_M alive and I think limming him today might just be best play.

The only N_M pairing I can think of that is less likely than others is with Mathblade because Saudade was looking to policy N_M. N_M was never at that risk though so it could have been safe to propose.

I think I need to put thoughts of MathBlade scum to bed. I would like MathBlade, geraintm, and Manatee to remind me of this if I forget. 2 scum in dwlee, salsabil, and Marci. Working from here.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh and N_M^

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 524, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 497, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't have a good attention span. I don't know what from ever playing with me would make you think that.
To pull a T3, [redacted]
In post 498, Dwlee99 wrote:Maybe that I post so much from 8-5 EST on weekdays is any indication?
So you mostly play at work is what you're saying, right?
"[Redacted]" ended today btw. Large Normal 233. town!Dwlee is very engaged in a 17p game all throughout. He didnt really miss things the way he does in this game when he says his eyes glazed over or when he said earlier he didnt read. Additionally, in one of the Salsabil games I read, Dwlee was scum and he had difficulty recalling specifics at times:
In post 366, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 364, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's ridiculous in my posts, Dwlee? I'm playing the game.
Me and
at least one other person
have said your posts have been hard to parse or understand and you're being unusually sassy about it
Earlier, Dwlee said he believed it when I said he replaced into this game. That tells me he's not really engaged in this game and is in the mindset to just agree with me.

I'm also taking my own advice and going back through my iso here. I have had pretty decent accuracy with my D1 scumreads lately. Oftentimes I'll engage with them and determine they are town, but other times a more promising wagon appears or I'm unable to convince town and eventually I forget why I scumread them in the first place, and I fall prey to echoing. So I'm going back through my ISO and realizing I never resolved my issues with Dwlee, and seeing the [redacted] post reminds me I can now discuss this. The difference between 233's Dwlee and this game's is night and day. On top of that, he isn't really contributing to this game he way he did when he was town. It's more like his scumgame where he's much more passively flowing
with
the game instead of trying to solve. I still believe in my D1 read, as with 2 game days I don't think things have changed for Dwlee to indicate he's solving any more now than he was D1. I don't like both his reasoning for his refusal, and his refusal to vote DGB on D1.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1002, Dwlee99 wrote:I can vote DGB but fmpov it'd be more of a meta thing than a this game thing which makes me feel uncomfortable because I don't know if <thing that I want to know if DGB justifies its play with>
What is <thing>?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1730, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1352, Dwlee99 wrote:If there is a vigilante or any town killing role I put the odds that "babysitter" is scum north of 80%, regardless of Titus' scummy day play.

Dwlee/N_M last 2 scum
I can be sold on this group except one thing:

Why were you so sure on Salsa, what did you think about her? This sudden shift seems odd now that I ask you for a case.

I am kinda nervous on policying NM but if we don’t have a rock star case it’s what we should do.

I don’t give a rats behind about “putting scum!me” to bed. Anyone who has played with scum!me knows that paranoia is healthy.

I am getting kinda paranoid of you/Not Mafia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1006, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Roden
DGB is put to 4 votes shortly after I post my case on it. Marci's RVS-stage vote that did have reasoning attached, my vote, Manatee's vote, sheeping my case, and Roden's vote, also sheeping my case.
In post 1007, DrippingGoofball wrote:I hate post #1000 so much, I can feel a rise in my magma chamber.
this is he most recent vote on DGB at the time of this post and is the easiest one to attack if scum. This is probably also why Roden died N1. He was widely TRed already, and this spews he is town after DGB flip.
In post 1011, Titus wrote:VOTE: DGB

TRing everyone on this wagon.
In post 1012, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
??? Sheeps the case DGB made in 1007?
In post 1013, Titus wrote:
In post 1012, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Roden
Why?
In post 1014, Dwlee99 wrote:He posts weird
And this is the reason for voting Roden?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1739, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1730, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Dwlee/N_M last 2 scum
I can be sold on this group except one thing:

Why were you so sure on Salsa, what did you think about her? This sudden shift seems odd now that I ask you for a case.

I am kinda nervous on policying NM but if we don’t have a rock star case it’s what we should do.

I don’t give a rats behind about “putting scum!me” to bed. Anyone who has played with scum!me knows that paranoia is healthy.

I am getting kinda paranoid of you/Not Mafia.
When I was sure on salsa I was comparing her to my recollection of her townplay from the 2 games I've played with town!her. I did not ever see her self-vote, and I dont recall her being ATE-ey, and as I recalled, she put a lot more effort into engaging with many slots in her town games. As I read the actual games though, I realized I was remembering wrong. While she does engage with multiple.slots, she favors sorting one or two players at a time, and her interactions with other players usually focus on their reads of her, or their reads of/interactions with the player she is tunneling.

The other reason to SR her is her placement off of the DGB wagon. She was voting herself and ATEing as that was going down, but it's possible she was actually just frustrated. I see similarities to her towngame and dont think her actions in this game weigh as heavily as dwlees.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I really would love to hear from G/Manatee about Kyo’s change in read.

I think then based on they say we either flash NM or not.

Something doesn’t sit right and I am not sure how to say it so I am just going to let this sit and see where G and Manatee come in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1742, MathBlade wrote:I really would love to hear from G/Manatee about Kyo’s change in read.

Something doesn’t sit right and I am not sure how to say it so I am just going to let this sit and see where G and Manatee come in.
Give your best shot at explaining it? I dont think anything should not be sitting right

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also have you looked even briefly at large 233?

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 1742, MathBlade wrote:I really would love to hear from G/Manatee about Kyo’s change in read.

im not noting anything specifically wrong with the read. its also very late and im super busy tmrw so a more nuanced take on it has to wait until tmrw evening
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1743, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

Give your best shot at explaining it? I dont think anything should not be sitting right
I'm not sure how to, but if you're going against your top town read someone who can't be scum to your eyes, there should be a known justifiable reason or at least a double check.
And no I haven't. It's super late for me and I have work in the morning.

My point also doesn't involve 233. I'm trying to figure out if you swapped because you're town and had that notion or if you're scum and realized support for Salsa wasn't going to happen and then went to Not Mafia either as a mis elim or a bus. I'm trying to get to your brain state of what made you so sure before your swap to wanting Not Mafia.

I will look at that though when time permits.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 645, marcistar wrote:
In post 609, Dwlee99 wrote:Manateegal is also scum ty for making that obvious
i think ur just susing anyone who votes u and thats kinda weird :-(
In post 625, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13, marcistar wrote:
In post 11, Saudade wrote:I'm mason
urge to make a dad joke
Serious question: What dad joke?

Word wolf warning: I am known for some of the cringiest of dad jokes so spare no expense.
its prob obvious wht its was gonna be, im like the worst at dad jokes its not even funny :-(
Marci also posted this about Dwlee way back on D1, that he is basically sussing anyone that votes him. This was something I was going to point out and got distracted answering Math's question. You can read his ISO in this game and see he hasn't been genuine in sorting. Up to around post 500 he's nakedly sheeping, then when I vote him he starts to scumread me when before he was with me in voting Roden and saying I'm town. When he gets votes from Titus, Manatee, and Roden as well, he just says the votes on him are all for terrible reasons. He puts me and DGB in the same tier of towniness on his reads list, but when I present an actual case on DGB he ignores it and votes for the town counterwagon to DGB for an actually terrible reason: "he posts weird." No comment on why he doesnt believe my case on DGB. When he does refuse to vote DGB it is out of defiance, not reason, as he doesnt address the case against DGB and instead gets aggressive towards me for trying to force.him to hammer DGB. He doesnt give a reason not to, just gets defiant/defensive and demonstrates he did not read the case on DGB when he posts .

In Dwlee is engaging me on a dichotomy of TvS marci, Manatee. We now know Manatee is town, likely Marci is also town if Dwlee is scum. In he says he would go Marci, but later on, he will not go DGB, who has now flipped scum. Marci and Dwlee are not partnered I think, and I SR Dwlee for many reasons, and Marci has a couple of points against her that could easily come from town!her. I would much rather Dwlee than Marci toDay. If it comes to compromise I would go N_M because I dont want him in MELO.

I also just realized if there is a vig they may have holstered if they believed in Titus' claim to prevent a large swing. Now that Titus is dead I can see a vig not claiming today so they can shoot us down to odds before MELO and give us slightly better chances. In that case I assume the vig will shoot N_M for softing doctor and being absent, when the existence of a babysitter and a vig on town indicates that scum should have a doctor if it exists, not town.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

To be clear I want Dwlee but think numerically that N_M may be the safest bet because he hasn't been involved and will be a liability to town in MELO if he and Dwlee are both town. Going for N_M today, for me, is insurance in case I am wrong about dwlee. I feel confident in Dwlee though so if I can get a wagon through here, I will. If I cant, my compromise is N_M because regardless of his alignment he is a good elim.

I'd also like you to respond on dwlee specifically because if we lim dwlee today and he flips red, N_M is tomorrow. If N_M flips town tomorrow, I will be in MELO with you, salsabil, and Marci. I have reasons to think Marci and possibly Salsabil are not scum with Dwlee, but dont have them for you. If we make it this far, I want to have your responses down now so I can look back on them and consider your equity with dwlee. If you're town, this will help town win in MELO, so you should respond whether you're town or scum. If town, to help me sort MELO, and if scum, to appear helpful.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Salsabil Faria »

I give you guys 2 propositions:

1. Eliminate me today and
Dwlee
tomorrow.

2. If you want to keep me alive today but eliminate me in the melo/elo, then eliminate
Dwlee
today!

My rl is a mess rn, can't help you that much.
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”