Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 823, Titus wrote:Working on stopping TvTs.
I'm working on it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 824, MathBlade wrote:Alright that’s a hell of a lot easier than what I thought you were asking of me.

Sophie was never always right. She just played well with others. Trust me that your Gamma fight, even if I am wrong, is a pride fight that gets nowhere.

Who do you think I should focus on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 826, Titus wrote:
In post 824, MathBlade wrote:Alright that’s a hell of a lot easier than what I thought you were asking of me.

Sophie was never always right. She just played well with others. Trust me that your Gamma fight, even if I am wrong, is a pride fight that gets nowhere.

Who do you think I should focus on?
Meg and Chaos. They’re the main topics before the Prism replacement and I haven’t had a chance to see much after their replace in. If Meg and chaos are no longer too wagons then on the top wagons to see how they’re composed.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 809, MathBlade wrote:Now, do you scumread me? Bring it back to something content related.
Slightly, sure. Part of it is just that you replaced into a low content slot that I wasn't a huge fan of before the replacement occurred. Wrt your play, I feel like you're kinda wriggling against the status quo like it's trapping you. I think the best thing I can pull from ISO that feels like this is the policy push on T3 when T3 was consensus town. I also feel like aside from that your pushes for scum were sort of safe while also trying to gnaw away at townblocking attempts. Chaos was the underdog wagon that had kinda felt misguided to me, and Aristeia and Alchemist have both felt reasonably town generally (kinda paranoid about Aristeia's recent burst of motivation but I feel like that needs more time to marinate before I can act on it).
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 811, Prism wrote:Perhaps I'm wrong and them being this serious is a scumtell.
I have considered this myself, based on me not really recalling this sort of serious play from my guess of who Aristeia is. Obviously though this needs re-evaluation if I'm wrong about that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 816, Titus wrote:
In post 791, MathBlade wrote:
In post 785, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 660, MathBlade wrote:last few posts are pretty bad. Gamma's played with me enough to know that I'm top tier scum so if Gamma genuinely thought I was scum I think he'd go back and make a genuine case. I'm going to stick with town for now, but that read is degrading fast.
I’m not quite certain you’re scum, I just think your theory crafting is off base in a way that indicates you have low expectations for the quality of tris’ modding, and imo there’s no reason for you to feel that way
1) Poking a setup of which I believe to still be within the normal rules is not an attack on the quality of Tris’s modding. The entire point was I thought this was going to be similar to extra communication mafia and subvert expectations.

2) I literally just got done with a game where the mods gave town way too much power. The literal name of the game with the past few games I have been in is subvert expectations. It was in Calculasia and Boonskiies to name a few.

3) I have never been in a tris game before and not giving scum a PT imho is a brilliant setup design plan. I do not consider it “not mafia” as the mod said.

I think this post is disgusting as fuck here. Like you seriously make up crap about me not having scumread Chaos and now you’re poking at a bear long since dead? Are you trying to piss me off here? It’s working.
It's not disgusting as fuck to call out someone's theory you find ridiculous.

@Gamma, Math tends to be more like this as town.
okay
I wasn't scumreading the setup spec, if that makes you feel better
In post 817, Titus wrote:
In post 795, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 752, Titus wrote:Of course, I am supposing a competent scumteam and an incompetent or disabled town when I say that.
wat
I'm jaded I know.
OK
Not sure why you opted for some pretty problematic word choice there though
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 828, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like you're kinda wriggling against the status quo like it's trapping you.
Explain this more please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 830, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK
Not sure why you opted for some pretty problematic word choice there though
I mean incapable of acting. I apologize.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 830, Gamma Emerald wrote:okay
I wasn't scumreading the setup spec, if that makes you feel better
It does. I just didn't want a TvT fight based on game irrelevant stuff. Feeling personally attacked can cause Math to tunnel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 831, Titus wrote:
In post 828, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like you're kinda wriggling against the status quo like it's trapping you.
MathBlade's pushes felt like he was going after targets that would have left him potentially high-and-dry if he didn't make them happen
I kinda wish we hadn't immediately stopped him on T3 because I feel like had he been allowed more agency there, he could have revealed himself if he's scum. Instead he knows he has to play within a certain box, which I feel dampens ability to figure out whether MathBlade is making pushes because he believes in the read or because it's what there's because there's already a list of names taken off the table.
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 834, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 831, Titus wrote:
MathBlade's pushes felt like he was going after targets that would have left him potentially high-and-dry if he didn't make them happen
I kinda wish we hadn't immediately stopped him on T3 because I feel like had he been allowed more agency there, he could have revealed himself if he's scum. Instead he knows he has to play within a certain box, which I feel dampens ability to figure out whether MathBlade is making pushes because he believes in the read or because it's what there's because there's already a list of names taken off the table.
Fair enough. I'm partially to blame for that but town!Math's big weakness is that he gets overconfident in his reads and doesn't listen (only hears) town's concerns. I directly instructed him to do the very thing that made him harder to read.

You should still inquire about his T3 read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
@MathBlade
if T3 weren’t in the townblock, would you have a serious interest in eliminating him?
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t know.

The reason T3 is in the town block is because Star Wars.
If Star Wars didn’t happen then we’d be looking at a different game.

I know this is a shit answer but I think it’s the best I can do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 837, MathBlade wrote:I don’t know.

T3 is not in because Star Wars
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 838, Titus wrote:

I am the person who defined Star Wars and in my townreads T3 is definitely in because Star Wars.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 839, MathBlade wrote:
In post 838, Titus wrote:

I am the person who defined Star Wars and in my townreads T3 is definitely in because Star Wars.
We need a new code because he's actually townie in my book.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

T3 is Townie in my book as well. Annoying but Townie.

I just can’t say what but needed an indicator so I used it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 450, MathBlade wrote:
In post 447, T3 wrote:I don't see any reason why not to E-1 Flubber.
VOTE: T3

Policy til I am caught up.

Threatening to E-1 when a replacement comes in and denying town a chance to read me is scummy AF
The closest thing that ever came to a push was this. I do not like having E-1 or hammer threatened while I am still playing and there is plenty of time left.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Let me try explaining how ridiculous your question is to me:

Let’s say you’ve been playing a table top role playing game.
Throughout the game you’ve been told Wolf is the big bad.

Then someone says but what if 4 days ago I told you that Wolf was no where near the murder scene.

Do you still RP now as if wolf is the big bad?

You can’t expect me to go “well what if not X” happened?

There’s like nothing to go off of.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I know I said I would catch up on the rest after work but tbh I am just not feeling this atm. I will see if I do later tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by T3 »

confusion
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Prism »

Won't really have time today; will try to make time tomorrow/Wednesday as Thurs-Sun I have wedding festivities to attend. I'm sure it won't change a fucking thing and I'll be checking in every 5 minutes but I can dream.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Prism »

Me circa 2020: "Datisi has typed 200,000 words of complex and consistent reasoning. I am on my seventh reread and see no flaws-but darkness surely lurks somewhere. I must begin anew. From scratch. From nothing."
Me circa 2021:
puts on cowboy hat
"Hot damn Datisi ignored a question, gotta be town let's ride boyz."

Aristeia you can fit here too except you're more copying a Farkran scumgame and I really should be more concerned about it than I am
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Prism »

At some point I'll go over Aristeia scumgames but for now I Choose To Believe and if it's planned I'm gonna scream
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Fairly sure you are the one playing the Farkran scum game between the two of us.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”