Mini Normal 2238 | Day 1

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #650  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:22 pm

This is giving me a headache.

Break time. Gonna watch some House. It's on the episode with the psychopath patient.

Not my favorite, but it's a solid episode.

PEdit: I'm not molding my play to appease your bias.
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

MathBlade
Technical Support
 
User avatar
Joined: September 09, 2013
Location: Western US
Pronoun: He

Post Post #651  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:24 pm

In post 650, House wrote:This is giving me a headache.

Break time. Gonna watch some House. It's on the episode with the psychopath patient.

Not my favorite, but it's a solid episode.

PEdit: I'm not molding my play to appease your bias.


Then you Titus Nero becomes a possibility.

If you’re town you could easily have pushed Nero through.

You said he’s not scumreading me yet provoking me intentionally? Name a town that does it.

You’re back to null then.

If you townread Nero you can defend him.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #652  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:31 pm

In post 650, House wrote:This is giving me a headache.

Break time. Gonna watch some House. It's on the episode with the psychopath patient.

Not my favorite, but it's a solid episode.

PEdit: I'm not molding my play to appease your bias.

I think I posted a question in your GTKAS that never got answered about Piers Anthony stuff
Show

House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #653  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 pm

In post 651, MathBlade wrote:You said he’s not scumreading me yet provoking me intentionally? Name a town that does it.

ISO me in Fire & Ice.

I voted Luca. Then I accused them of confbias.

So, I guess I should raise my hand.

My earlier post was with the benefit of experience. As far as I am aware, Nero may not have made that connection, yet. I could be wrong. *shrug*
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #654  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:53 pm

In post 652, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 650, House wrote:This is giving me a headache.

Break time. Gonna watch some House. It's on the episode with the psychopath patient.

Not my favorite, but it's a solid episode.

PEdit: I'm not molding my play to appease your bias.

I think I posted a question in your GTKAS that never got answered about Piers Anthony stuff

Not according to your ISO in that thread.

Please direct any further commentary about my GTKAS to the relevant thread to avoid any OGI issues. :]
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 30, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #655  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Okay so I just finished reading through everything...I'm coming to the conclusion that D1s really frustrate me. Quick reads:

A50 - null; not enough content to read. Anyone familiar with A50's town vs scum play? I only played one game with them where they were scum and just seemed disengaged most of the time, similar to here so far.
Andre - townlean; not much content but what was there, I liked for town. reminds me of 233
CSF - mostly null; tone has seemed fine
DGB - townlean; I'm a little confused about how the whole hood thing played out but the way DGB came clean about the 'gambit' and explained the hood interactions in detail struck me as town-ish. Although, I disagree that claimed masons get targeted by scum for NK. the games I've seen so far the claimed masons/neighbors/mason-lites just get kept alive as weak PRs that people get paranoid about
Gamma - null to townlean; this seems like inquisitive town!Gamma for the most part. Seems to be a little more in the driver's seat here from other games I've played with them, but idk if that's AI
House - not sure what to make of this slot. maybe scumlean? some posts seem like they're acting from an informed position or agenda-y, but other ones also strike me as engaged and hunting. not sure if that's just busy-work, though
Kerset - null, no content
MathBlade - scumlean; I think if one of DGB or MathBlade is scum, it's this slot. Paranoia about getting investigated, "botching" the crumb/claim and then using that to cast suspicion on DGB seemed off and kinda scummy. I think they backtracked their DGB read when they realized it might get them killed either before DGB or right after
Nero - honestly, Nero is a mystery to me. Every game he seems to have a tinfoil paranoia hat on that makes no sense to me and sounds like he's just slinging conspiracy theories around and I get paranoid he's scum and then he ends up being town and his theories end up being right. I don't think I'll be on board for a D1 Nero lim
Kyo - null to townlean; thought process and questions seem like town!Kyo
Titus - townlean; much more engaged and aggressive early compared to what I saw in 233 where they were scum. They said they play very different game to game so again not sure if AI but tone strikes me as town
Wake - null, no content

VOTE: MathBlade
Hopefully I'll have more time to be around for discussion tomorrow

House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #656  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:01 pm

Spoiler:
In post 655, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay so I just finished reading through everything...I'm coming to the conclusion that D1s really frustrate me. Quick reads:

A50 - null; not enough content to read. Anyone familiar with A50's town vs scum play? I only played one game with them where they were scum and just seemed disengaged most of the time, similar to here so far.
Andre - townlean; not much content but what was there, I liked for town. reminds me of 233
CSF - mostly null; tone has seemed fine
DGB - townlean; I'm a little confused about how the whole hood thing played out but the way DGB came clean about the 'gambit' and explained the hood interactions in detail struck me as town-ish. Although, I disagree that claimed masons get targeted by scum for NK. the games I've seen so far the claimed masons/neighbors/mason-lites just get kept alive as weak PRs that people get paranoid about
Gamma - null to townlean; this seems like inquisitive town!Gamma for the most part. Seems to be a little more in the driver's seat here from other games I've played with them, but idk if that's AI
House - not sure what to make of this slot. maybe scumlean? some posts seem like they're acting from an informed position or agenda-y, but other ones also strike me as engaged and hunting. not sure if that's just busy-work, though
Kerset - null, no content
MathBlade - scumlean; I think if one of DGB or MathBlade is scum, it's this slot. Paranoia about getting investigated, "botching" the crumb/claim and then using that to cast suspicion on DGB seemed off and kinda scummy. I think they backtracked their DGB read when they realized it might get them killed either before DGB or right after
Nero - honestly, Nero is a mystery to me. Every game he seems to have a tinfoil paranoia hat on that makes no sense to me and sounds like he's just slinging conspiracy theories around and I get paranoid he's scum and then he ends up being town and his theories end up being right. I don't think I'll be on board for a D1 Nero lim
Kyo - null to townlean; thought process and questions seem like town!Kyo
Titus - townlean; much more engaged and aggressive early compared to what I saw in 233 where they were scum. They said they play very different game to game so again not sure if AI but tone strikes me as town
Wake - null, no content

VOTE: MathBlade
Hopefully I'll have more time to be around for discussion tomorrow


So the only slot we're in any major disagreement on is MathBlade, but I'm scum?

Image
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #657  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:10 pm

In post 555, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 552, Kerset wrote:you are good boy gamma

okay that’s a start
how do you plan to read House+Nero?

Game will slow down eventually
giv me pagetop :(

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #658  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:13 pm

Game slowing down won’t decrease the length of their ISOs
Show

House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #659  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:15 pm

Good luck if you're betting that my post rate will decrease over time.
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #660  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:16 pm

Not a fan of Kerset's lackadaisical attitude towards sorting the most active players in the game.
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #661  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 pm

I don’t wanna project my meta onto Kerset in this regard but I have used ISOs as a way to subvert my aversion to reading through longer games as scum
Show

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #662  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:24 pm

Vote Count 1.06Nero Cain (3) - MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (3) - Andresvmb, ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1) - Titus
Kerset (1) - Cat Scratch Fever
Almost50 (1) - House
MathBlade (1) - Dragon of the West

Not voting (2): Wake88, Kerset

It takes 7 votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes: Gamma Emerald is V/LA through the 24th of September.

Deadline: 6 days, 1 hour, 10 minutes
Last edited by Dwlee99 on Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #663  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:26 pm

In post 606, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I just looked at his past games, and I don't think they've played together.

He did do something similar in Team Mafia 2020, which is why it pinged me.

In post 585, DrippingGoofball wrote:Yes I was suspicious, I liked the idea that the scum would waste a kill on us thinking we're masons, or be cornered that scum!MB is claiming mason and now they can't kill him, and if they kill me the jig is up.

I still think the gambit was outed too early to get any value out of it but whatever. I think this is more interesting.

VOTE: Kerset
We played Greatest Idea and PYP together.
giv me pagetop :(

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #664  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:30 pm

In post 601, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 597, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:DGB, do you have history with Kerset? Games played in together, etc.


Not that I recall. But I play a lot of games and it's all a blur.

I add that I feel better about MB's recent posts.

And with you i had that crap large normal with double traitors

No one remembers me :C
giv me pagetop :(

Gamma Emerald
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 09, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #665  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:38 pm

I remember you
C9++ and FGO 2
You were scum in both of those KEKW
Show

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #666  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:45 pm

Math I am not voting with you. You keep basing your ideas on Nero being wrong rather then scummy.
giv me pagetop :(

House
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: September 06, 2014
Location: Home of Top Gun
Pronoun: He

Post Post #667  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:49 pm

Why are you avoiding engaging the person who's actively shading you whose ISO you refuse to read?

VOTE: Kerset
Get to know House.
(Spoiler: I'm not a Wake alt!)

I'm the kind of player that can get eliminated d1 as an Innocent Child.

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #668  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:52 pm

It might be questioninable but he made discussion moving, it wasn't evil
giv me pagetop :(

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #669  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:53 pm

In post 667, House wrote:Why are you avoiding engaging the person who's actively shading you whose ISO you refuse to read?

VOTE: Kerset

You mean yourself?
giv me pagetop :(

Almost50
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 13, 2015
Location: Right here.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #670  (ISO)  » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:54 pm

In post 472, MathBlade wrote:I keep going back and forth on Titus.


Spoiler:
Records of 2021 (W/L): 5/8 - 1/4 - 0/1
Outed alts: AP, Judge Joseph Dredd & 50 Judge Powers
Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Kerset
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2019
Location: Europe
Pronoun: He or She

Post Post #671  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:04 am

I insulted house ego and now i will die for it, so scary
giv me pagetop :(

Nero Cain
Game of the Year
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #672  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 am

In post 589, House wrote:
In post 540, Nero Cain wrote:Also, while I don't think the gambit was great or anything Math at least tried to keep it up and WIFOM. DGB hard claiming neighbors in and ending any possibility that they get shot is pretty scummy I feel.

TBF, I am the one that said they're not Masons, which was based on the amount of waffling and DGB shading that Math was doing

I know but you were just some rando outsider, it wasn't until DBG shut down the idea that they could be masons that their gambit was nullified.

In post 596, House wrote:TIL Nero doesn't honestly scumread Math
In post 568, Nero Cain wrote:You have like the worst case of conf biasness ever.

Scum doesn't confbias in singleball because they KNOW who's town and who's not.

good post!

except

In post 533, Nero Cain wrote:While possible, I still feel like it's very likely that one of DGB/Math is scum and I might be leaning DGB over Math


In post 538, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 327, House wrote:Well, you're throwing shade at both. Which one is most likely to be scum from your perspective?


In post 330, House wrote:That's unfortunate. I was trying to give you an opening to reconsider your stance.


In post 334, House wrote:I was hoping you were going to switch your vote to DGB, given your recent shading of it that I was on board with.


In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:The amount of time it took him to vote DGB is unreal

here's House and Gamma attacking me over voting the wrong hoodie and I think that's a thing scum do. "Like oh you aren't voting my buddy, you are so scummy." So I'm leaning DGB is the scum in the hood.


You could say that you missed these posts but to me it just looks like cherry picking and egging Math on.

In post 613, Gamma Emerald wrote:Only person I see as possible scum on it rn is Nero

look at this chump gearing up for my town flip

In post 614, House wrote:
In post 613, Gamma Emerald wrote:Only person I see as possible scum on it rn is Nero

Watch out, hell accuse you of OMGUS and we'll get wrapped up in a chicken or egg debate.

you mock but it only hides your pain.

I'm "OMGUSing" Gamma. I didn't really suspect him until he voted me and this is Andre's and kyo's read that I'm sheeping b/c I agree.
ONLY 9,599 POSTS TO GO!

Nero Cain
Game of the Year
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #673  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:08 am

p sure House is just scum
ONLY 9,599 POSTS TO GO!

Almost50
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: November 13, 2015
Location: Right here.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #674  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:13 am

In post 502, MathBlade wrote:Taxis suck :(

#RideTheBus


This is an even better slogan
Records of 2021 (W/L): 5/8 - 1/4 - 0/1
Outed alts: AP, Judge Joseph Dredd & 50 Judge Powers
Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York