MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1349, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 884, MathBlade wrote:If I die then DGB scum equity might go up. Depends on a few things.
I feel like saying this only creates WIFOM. Are the "few things" explainable or are they specific to what's in the PT?
Specific to the PT. It will be clear later.

If scum kill me (or someone manage to elim me) my reasons for scumreads etc become pretty clear.

I find it odd you’re pushing me when it’s pretty obvious that 1) Not scum 2) Hood is TvT or DGB is the scum 3) Majority of people TR me.

You’re not adequately putting forward a case as to how I am scum or why mostly just sheeping Nero’s paranoia it feels like.

If you feel I am scum bring it on.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 887, Titus wrote:Far too many nulls and efforts to avoid calling people scum.

Nullscum here.
This makes me think Titus is town. I think as scum she'd see how unsure I am and make me a target to pocket/manipulate. I guess she could just be doing the reverse of her play in 233 to throw me off but more than likely this is just town
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1351, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 887, Titus wrote:Far too many nulls and efforts to avoid calling people scum.

Nullscum here.
This makes me think Titus is town. I think as scum she'd see how unsure I am and make me a target to pocket/manipulate. I guess she could just be doing the reverse of her play in 233 to throw me off but more than likely this is just town
Halfway wondering if this is a DoTW/Titus/Kyo show and they’re just all intentionally bussing each other and seeing who wins except Dragon.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

It would explain the weird vote swap from Kyo, Titus being so insistent on things, then DoTW coming back and swapping there.

I was thinking Titus was doing some kind of gambit but that doesn’t make sense with some recent posting she has done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Dragon

Yeah I am back here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1353, MathBlade wrote:It would explain the weird vote swap from Kyo, Titus being so insistent on things, then DoTW coming back and swapping there.

I was thinking Titus was doing some kind of gambit but that doesn’t make sense with some recent posting she has done.
It's not weird to move your vote between scumreads.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:33 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^I shouldn't have to post that but for whatever reason you're not aware of it. Whether you're being willfully ignorant or incidentally dense, time will tell.

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

It is when you haven’t let the first develop.
It usually means that you had a goal of always ending up on the second.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:35 am

Bolding mine
In post 888, MathBlade wrote:
When a wagon stalls it’s because scum can’t or don’t want it to go through if it’s a miselim.
If it’s a proper elim it’s because town couldn’t or didn’t want it.

Those are the reasons.

It’s the same reasons in the Flubber game the two wagons stalled constantly. I was alone. Umlaut was AFK as was Prism slot. We couldn’t hammer either way.

Nero didn’t take off because scum didn’t want it to if he’s town. Same with Gamma if he’s town.
Either that or completely incapable.

Due to the lack of naked sheeps going with don’t want them elimmed. Which means combined with a townread of Nero
means Nero is town or deep wolf. Same with Gamma slot.
I'm really struggling with the bolded sections. When a wagon stalls it's either because they're scum or because they're town that scum doesn't want eliminated....what about wagons started by scum? They can only pile on so much.

Also, this townread of Nero comes out of nowhere. Is it because of the lack of naked sheep votes? Or did you start TRing him earlier?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:37 am

Btw as a heads up, I really don't do pedits or read the most recent stuff while catching up which drives some people crazy. I'll respond to the recent posts when I finish catching up
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1357, MathBlade wrote:It is when you haven’t let the first develop.
I'm not obligated to leave my vote in any particular place.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

…what about wagons started by scum? They can only pile on so much << This goes in the can’t category.
It’s more like a Nero is too forced thing. I feel that’s where I am supposed to be manipulated to push rather than it being a natural wagon. I don’t know when that feeling started exactly but it was enhanced by something DGB said to me in the PT.

I kinda feel like if DGN is scum because of it someone told it to push a policy of Nero. It is missing more reads on people. I kinda get torn voting it in case it is town so I am trying to go for the manipulators first,
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
No, you aren’t. But readwalls like the one on DGB take effort to do.
To not see the fruits from it is weird. It’s not a requirement but then immediately after to do one on Titus without a provoking post between (unless DGB calling you scum made you look elsewhere) is weird.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

You barely left the vote up for what 10-20 minutes?
And most of it would then have to be spent finding the DoTW post holding the text in then writing the Titus case?

Plus DGB’s response in the PT to you being scum with it is so underwhelming.

Like I really want you so bad. I wish I had a vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:50 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1362, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
No, you aren’t. But readwalls like the one on DGB take effort to do.
To not see the fruits from it is weird. It’s not a requirement but then immediately after to do one on Titus without a provoking post between (unless DGB calling you scum made you look elsewhere) is weird.
Nobody has to post something for me to move my vote. Just because I voted DGB doesn't mean I dropped my SR on Titus. Also, you're literally now posting that you are thinking along similar lines, so I am leaning towards this being willful ignorance because I don't fit in your box of my townplay from ONE GAME. See the bolded:
In post 1361, MathBlade wrote:…what about wagons started by scum? They can only pile on so much << This goes in the can’t category.
It’s more like a Nero is too forced thing. I feel that’s where I am supposed to be manipulated to push rather than it being a natural wagon. I don’t know when that feeling started exactly but it was enhanced by something DGB said to me in the PT.

I kinda feel like if DGN is scum because of it someone told it to push a policy of Nero. It is missing more reads on people.
I kinda get torn voting it in case it is town so I am trying to go for the manipulators first
You followed Radio Buzz, right? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

?? you went from DGB to Titus. Your first paragraph makes zero sense.

I don’t know what you mean by Radio Buzz.

And yeah I am basing my read of you based on one game so far because that’s all I know of you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:56 am

In post 893, Titus wrote:
In post 721, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 714, Gamma Emerald wrote:dragon you get where I'm coming from on nero, right?
Ehhhhhh kind of. I'm not dismissing your experience with scum!Nero because you probably have more than me, but, if anything, in 3d20 the tone he used that tipped me off was how he was almost...nice/agreeable at times? I haven't experienced, or at least noticed, the sassy vs salty difference you mentioned earlier. BUT, I do wholeheartedly relate to the Nero paranoia. I haven't had a game with him yet where I thought "Oh yeah Nero is totally town and I'm comfortable assuming that"
Did that fencepost hurt?
This was me disagreeing with Gamma as nicely as possible because I could tell they were really upset about people dismissing their opinions and I don't have the heart to just shoot someone down that I know isn't in the best place emotionally
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was scumreading Titus before DGB. I briefly voted DGB, and went
back
to Titus. I had an "aha!" moment on DGB and voted, and it quickly settled in that it made more sense to vote Titus first because there's a possibility that DGB's situation is being taken advantage of by scum!Titus, rather than them being partners. Either way Titus is scum, but it's possible DGB could be town or scum.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I have a meeting.

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Wake1 »

V/LA until midnight tonight. (Nocturnal RN working ten 12-hour shifts in a row. After 0000 med pass I can hopefully get some time in.)
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1368, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I have a meeting.
When you get back:

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=87397

I assume you mean this.

What am I looking for here?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:12 am

In post 895, MathBlade wrote:If we have a Kyo Titus scumteam then they have to kill me and you as major threats.
Is this because of familiarity? Because you've said multiple times you struggle as town
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:15 am

In post 897, Titus wrote:Yes. I have moon logic reasons to doubt your neighborhood is real. It's not the first time I have seen a faked hood. Town claimed a masonry and then a hood with scum. Scum went along.
This would really only be relevant if DGB flipped non-neighbor, no? Would you feel that way if DGB flipped red but was a neighbor?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1371, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 895, MathBlade wrote:If we have a Kyo Titus scumteam then they have to kill me and you as major threats.
Is this because of familiarity? Because you've said multiple times you struggle as town
For Titus yes.
If Kyo is scum then she would know she has to match the standards of the mini normal we recently completed together. She’s to be frank right now not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:19 am

In post 901, Titus wrote:
In post 774, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, in fairness I just think Gamma is scum and guy is throwing a hissy fit and is rage quitting :/
Gamma did ragequit but I don't think it was because he was scum. If anything, scum are more likely to stay and lurk or fight.
I agree with this. I think Gamma rage quitting is town!indicative. If Gamma was scum I actually don't think they'd get upset with you disagreeing with or scumreading them at all

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”