Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by House »

In post 2522, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2517, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2419, DrippingGoofball wrote:A lot of things just don't smell right.
Look at the bright side: You can smell, so you're not infected. :doc:
Is that 100%? I'll find out soon because I went for the test this morning.
Unfortunately, no.

Some infections are asymptomatic.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2519, House wrote:Typically a goon or weak player gets sacrificed on d1.
I've been playing this accursed game long enough to know that the Day 1 dead scum having a PR means
nothing
when the rest of the team feels the need to distance for towncred or outright bus in order not to look like obvious buddies.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Where did our resident a50 go?

PR or VT please? *sniff*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2524, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2423, Titus wrote:They're rather camera shy though. They keep leaping away from the camera.
That's why I prefer mummified animals. They don't move that much.
I like my iguanas even when they leap. They're scared of cellphones though. They lose all gracefulness and forgetting their choreography. You'd say it was terrible.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:23 pm

In post 2521, Titus wrote:Wake was situationally weak with his nonpresence in the thread.
I feel for the "appeal to nursing long shifts."
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:24 pm

"fell"

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2528, Titus wrote:
In post 2423, Titus wrote:They're rather camera shy though. They keep leaping away from the camera.
I like my iguanas even when they leap. They're scared of cellphones though. They lose all gracefulness and forgetting their choreography. You'd say it was terrible.
Why are you talking like this to a prime scumspect?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2531, MathBlade wrote:
He's not in my book.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by House »

Please tell me this isn't a serious question.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2533, House wrote:
It is.

You suspect A50 of being scum.

Titus and A50 are talking in thread in a weird way while awaiting A50’s VT/PR claim.

Depending upon which matters the elim, so I am a bit weirded out by this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2437, MathBlade wrote:For those of you who think DGB is scum, who with?

For those of you who think DGB is town, who is scum?
A) Ythan

B) Ythan & someone else.

:lol:

Seriously though, maybe we need to all calm down and analyze how D1 went down separately. Maybe everyone should give reasons to why they think X, Y & Z are cleared by now.

The reason I put House back in my PoE is his behaviour around the Wake yeet wagon. Coupled with Wake self-hammering it felt like "maybe" Wake realized House was defending him too hard at that point, taking away all previous anti-associatives. In my mind, it could be that House did approach Wake to help him get into the game, and was expressing genuine disappointment it didn't work out, while Wake was angry to be pushed by hi own partner. Also Wake flipping Rolecop after House had claimed a Rolecop shot is... a bit confusing to say the least?

Overnight I did a quick revision and this is what I put down in my notes:

Nero is Town (484)
Cat is Town (1456)
Kerset is Town (1784)
Math is Town (1820 & 1822)
Kyouko is Town (1977)
Andres is Town (hard pushed by Scum!Wake)
Titus is Town (stood her ground on the Wake wagon)
DotW is “probably” Town (gut read)

The remaining 2 scums are in DGB/House/Ythan

Note: With the exception of SRing Math; Nero's initial reads prove magical as always :lol:

Now unless House has suddenly turned into a RADIANTCOWBELL clone I don't think him & DGB are scum partners, so Ythan is now my prime suspect. Looking back at his entrance he was oddly focused on whether my lullaby rhymed. That was a strange thing to be pivoted on after replacing into the game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:Titus and A50 are talking in thread in a weird way while awaiting A50’s VT/PR claim.
I don't need A50 to claim. I don't want him to claim. There's no need for him to claim.

Bullets will do the sorting or get us more info, even if you deny A50 is obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by House »

In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2533, House wrote:
It is.

You suspect A50 of being scum.

Titus and A50 are talking in thread in a weird way while awaiting A50’s VT/PR claim.

Depending upon which matters the elim, so I am a bit weirded out by this.
You DO know that players who die in the game don't ACTUALLY die, right?

I don't see the problem with some repartee, as long as the game itself doesn't suffer.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2536, Titus wrote:
In post 2534, MathBlade wrote:Titus and A50 are talking in thread in a weird way while awaiting A50’s VT/PR claim.
I don't need A50 to claim. I don't want him to claim. There's no need for him to claim.

Bullets will do the sorting or get us more info, even if you deny A50 is obvtown.
I am already on the page of DGB is the probable scum here.

However House said they thought A50 was guilty so I would rather pin a50 down to a claim on the offshoot DGB is town. Because then if DGB is town and A50 claims PR then he has to be lying. If A50 claims VT then we have a discussion.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 2535, Almost50 wrote:Looking back at his entrance he was oddly focused on whether my lullaby rhymed. That was a strange thing to be pivoted on after replacing into the game.
Oh please walk me through this take in detail.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Let’s put this another way. Kyo outed A50’s “watcher” crumbs.

If A50 is a watcher then A50 has a result as I couldn’t jailkeep him.
If A50 is not a watcher then he’d be a PR with a lot of explaining to do.
Or A50 is a Vt trying to bait the NK or a goon.

Whichever of these combined with DGB’s flip gives us the best chance for success.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by House »

In post 2535, Almost50 wrote:The reason I put House back in my PoE is his behaviour around the Wake yeet wagon. Coupled with Wake self-hammering it felt like "maybe" Wake realized House was defending him too hard at that point, taking away all previous anti-associatives. In my mind, it could be that House did approach Wake to help him get into the game, and was expressing genuine disappointment it didn't work out, while Wake was angry to be pushed by hi own partner. Also Wake flipping Rolecop after House had claimed a Rolecop shot is... a bit confusing to say the least?
I'm hesitant to scumread friends, because I can get pretty unpleasant with my scumreads and I don't want to push friends away over a shit read.

Yeah, it does make games more difficult for me... but I'd rather deal with the difficulty than not play with those few players that can actually tolerate me on a long-term basis.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If A50 is indeed “obvTown” then him claiming watcher or VT won’t change that fact.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2538, MathBlade wrote:

However House said they thought A50 was guilty so I would rather pin a50 down to a claim on the offshoot DGB is town. Because then if DGB is town and A50 claims PR then he has to be lying. If A50 claims VT then we have a discussion.
We know this anyway. No point in pinning down town A50. The ambiguity is good.

If they're all town, as I suspect, then scum know A50 was a VT and his reads were good. If A50 is scum, he's a goon. If A50 is a vanilla, then you're town barring DGB scum.

I don't need that though. Scum can slip.

Just scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:43 pm

In post 2541, House wrote:
In post 2535, Almost50 wrote:The reason I put House back in my PoE is his behaviour around the Wake yeet wagon. Coupled with Wake self-hammering it felt like "maybe" Wake realized House was defending him too hard at that point, taking away all previous anti-associatives. In my mind, it could be that House did approach Wake to help him get into the game, and was expressing genuine disappointment it didn't work out, while Wake was angry to be pushed by hi own partner. Also Wake flipping Rolecop after House had claimed a Rolecop shot is... a bit confusing to say the least?
I'm hesitant to scumread friends, because I can get pretty unpleasant with my scumreads and I don't want to push friends away over a shit read.

Yeah, it does make games more difficult for me... but I'd rather deal with the difficulty than not play with those few players that can actually tolerate me on a long-term basis.
Don't worry! You can always scumread
me
wrong.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2543, Titus wrote:
In post 2538, MathBlade wrote:

We know this anyway. No point in pinning down town A50. The ambiguity is good.

If they're all town, as I suspect, then scum know A50 was a VT and his reads were good. If A50 is scum, he's a goon. If A50 is a vanilla, then you're town barring DGB scum.

I don't need that though. Scum can slip.

Just scumhunt.
I do. It’s useless after DGB’s flip.

If DGB is town A50 just says he’s vanilla.

The pressure only works before DGB flips to commit him to something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by House »

In post 2544, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2541, House wrote:

Don't worry! You can always scumread
me
wrong.
Thank you, you're a peach!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I'm not going to say that a50 couldn't manipulate me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Good night.

Whatever Math. I don't care if you're town, I am not rolefishing a townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

A50 has to claim PR or not before DGB is elimmed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”