T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 812, Datisi wrote:
In post 810, T3 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87504 is my most recent scumgame.
i don't do second hand meta
elaborating on your existing reads would do you more favours
In post 811, Aristeia wrote:
Fire and Blood:
T3, IV
what do you think of iv's recent batch of posts?
:/
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 824, Roden wrote:IV also just never goes to ELo without a confirmed inno on him, because if he's town then he'll be mis-elim bait for the rest of the game.
Why? So because there are people scumreading IV suddenly his longevity in the game should be relegated to "doesn't reach late game"? That's the kind of policy that N_M should have except not even because IV has done enough readable things to be read. If you don't have a take on IV after what they've done today that seems crazy to me.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 821, Mewtaph wrote: And Roden, you can discredit the people voting Margot but you know that calling that wagon the scum team is incredulous. Or maybe it's not, maybe you really think that all three of us are scum waging Margot but if you think that lol whatever.
Explain where I said all three of you were the scum team, where what I said was a discredit, and where what I said was incorrect.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 823, Roden wrote:
In post 813, Aristeia wrote:I don't have a lot of experience playing with IV so I am kind of relying on your experience here, however I don't think he's posted anything that makes me think he is trying to be active in advancing the game state - it's mostly "how dare you vote me" AtE which is very bleh to me.
Exactly why we need to run him up and get an actual claim out of him. I don't like that Mew and T3 wanted IV out until he was brought into claim range, but then got cold feet and swapped over to Margot therefore making all of their pressure pointless and showy. If they want to keep fake pressuring people we can 100% just vote T3 or Mew instead, as I don't see any reason to vote out Margot before any of the three that are voting her.
Fake pressuring people. Alright, nah. I didn't even want IV out so check your narrative. Except it's not even a narrative because you're IC, you're just wrong. Sigh.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 807, Roden wrote:There isn't much of a case, three scum read players are just consolidating their votes on Margot.
This post right here. But in any case what use is a back and forth between me and IC really going to accomplish? Particularly because you've been quite deeply set in scumreading me this game. If you're going to discredit what I do then yes it is a bit of a problem on my end and I'm going to at least comment on the fact that you're actively discrediting my slot (discredited more than just once). Do I actually think this back and forth is very productive? No, not really.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by T3 »

kinda like a gut feeling
it can be explained in big words and fancy mafia language that i don't know about
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 826, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 824, Roden wrote:IV also just never goes to ELo without a confirmed inno on him, because if he's town then he'll be mis-elim bait for the rest of the game.
Why? So because there are people scumreading IV suddenly his longevity in the game should be relegated to "doesn't reach late game"? That's the kind of policy that N_M should have except not even because IV has done enough readable things to be read. If you don't have a take on IV after what they've done today that seems crazy to me.
I gave my take on IV. He's done fuck all to scum hunt or solve the game, he's AtE'd us all to hell and back, and he's been wagon'd twice and has had immediate massive resistance to said wagons each time.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by T3 »

Scum iv does AtE when run up.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 831, Roden wrote:
I gave my take on IV. He's done fuck all to scum hunt or solve the game, he's AtE'd us all to hell and back, and he's been wagon'd twice and has had immediate massive resistance to said wagons each time.
Massive resistance is a bit of a retell but I'll just let this sit. I'll restate: I don't think this is very productive. We're just going to have to agree to disagree and depending on how other players respond to this then I may have to revisit what was said here.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

Massive resistance is not a scumtell.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

iv meta time
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 816, innocentvillager wrote:if you are relying on datisi’s experience here why am I still deep in your scumreads? I’m confused
Datisi didn't say he townread you, he just said he got cold feet about elimming you on d1.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by T3 »

Scum iv in 912 seemed resigned to his fate but scumhunted to the very end. He then ate'd and was like "no one will ever listen to me"
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 817, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 806, datsi wrote:What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
basically the E1 and direct ask for claim at that point was rolefishy, opportunistic, unnecessary and therefore bad

i could totally see someone just outing their role and claiming there

also for how much she complained about pressure alleviating on me where the fuck is she to put more pressure on me?

not trying to be a hypocrite so this part comes with a grain of salt but it’s been 3 days since the flashwagon and she’s barely been here, does she really care about this

meh it’s mostly about the Claim I just want an answer to at this point. Less that I actually think she’s like lockscum

I don't understand this.

You're saying she's scummy for putting you at E-1 and she's also scummy for not pressuring you?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 829, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 807, Roden wrote:There isn't much of a case, three scum read players are just consolidating their votes on Margot.
This post right here. But in any case what use is a back and forth between me and IC really going to accomplish? Particularly because you've been quite deeply set in scumreading me this game. If you're going to discredit what I do then yes it is a bit of a problem on my end and I'm going to at least comment on the fact that you're actively discrediting my slot (discredited more than just once). Do I actually think this back and forth is very productive? No, not really.
This post wasn't a scum team accusation, a discredit, or factually incorrect. If you think it is then maybe you're perspective slipping.

What makes you think I'm "deeply set" in scum reading you? I haven't even cased you, yet you seem more upset with me than the people who actually have done so.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Roden »

I never said wagon resistance was a scum tell.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 815, innocentvillager wrote:Ari it’s not about “how dare you vote me”

Datisi knows me well and I initially took issue with the push reasoning and margot’s E1 was really harmful the other wagon votes are like whatever I would do that too I don’t see why those votes are scummy necessarily

I also don’t like how you are reducing my posting to just that piece it makes me think you stopped trying to read me after that one string of posts (and given that you’re ignoring me)

can you answer my question now? it’s in my iso twice

If Datisi knows you well then why are you surprised that he thinks you disappearing at the start of the game is scum!indicative? Is his meta on you inaccurate?

I like how dwlee's posting has depth that feels closer to his town game than his scum game. I also don't think scum!him would approach my slot by voteparking me because I don't think scum!him really wants to push town!me since he's played with me before.

I like Datisi's aggression, I think there's a confidence in his town!game that he can't quite replicate exactly in his scum!game - I don't think he's very good at faking conviction when he rolls red and I'd be pleasantly surprised if he was actually scum here.

Salsa just feels very town to me, her stream of consciousness posting feels real - the one game I've seen of hers where she's scum she is a lot more performative and fake sounding - here I think she is pursuing real thoughts.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by T3 »

In MN 2207 town iv got angry. He didn't provide any final reads and started yelling at the people who scumread him.
MargotRosa
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
MargotRosa
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by MargotRosa »

I'm doing the rounds with my games, but I'll be back tonight. Last two days have been a mess, and partner in a bad way. Making them a cake and spending some time with them while they are recovering. Setting aside a chunk of time before bed tonight to go through games
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 828, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 823, Roden wrote:
In post 813, Aristeia wrote:I don't have a lot of experience playing with IV so I am kind of relying on your experience here, however I don't think he's posted anything that makes me think he is trying to be active in advancing the game state - it's mostly "how dare you vote me" AtE which is very bleh to me.
Exactly why we need to run him up and get an actual claim out of him. I don't like that Mew and T3 wanted IV out until he was brought into claim range, but then got cold feet and swapped over to Margot therefore making all of their pressure pointless and showy. If they want to keep fake pressuring people we can 100% just vote T3 or Mew instead, as I don't see any reason to vote out Margot before any of the three that are voting her.
Fake pressuring people. Alright, nah. I didn't even want IV out so check your narrative. Except it's not even a narrative because you're IC, you're just wrong. Sigh.
In post 829, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 833, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 831, Roden wrote:
Massive resistance is a bit of a retell but I'll just let this sit. I'll restate: I don't think this is very productive. We're just going to have to agree to disagree and depending on how other players respond to this then I may have to revisit what was said here.
Thinking on it more, I don't really like your perspective here. You're accusing me of discrediting you...and then immediately discredit the only conftown in the game and tell me I'm wrong without even bothering to explain how or why. Consistently trying to shut down discussion with me because I'm an IC is also really weird and low key just anti-town. I'm the only player in the game you should know isn't lying to you or spinning a narrative, which you even state. So why would you avoid trying to discuss the game with the only person you can trust? Why do you prefer to argue with non-conftown players with scum read you?

It just sounds like you're frustrated that you can't OMGUS me. If the roles were reversed I'd want to convince an IC that I was town, not discredit them and tell them to stop talking to me. Your implied thought process here just doesn't sit right with me.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

I feel like communicating with you further is anti-town. I don't care if you scumread me for it, communicating with you feels shit and I'd rather not do it.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

You are part of that reason, by the way. Not the IC part.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

And yes I can walk away. Wow. Yes. Now if you're going to continue to dump shit on me I'll respond in the capacity that other people respond to this whole interaction. Am I interested in interacting with you directly? Nope
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

But yes keep turning on the heat. Keep calling this AtEm I really don't carwm I don't want to communicate with your slot.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

And this is exactly why I didn't want to communicate with your slot by the way. But go on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”