Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Loftwing »

Of course you don't like it. That is obvious NorwEE. It's critical of your play, and it paints you in a negative light.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

I was using it to mean “trusting without thinking too hard about it” but I’m still confused about which direction is which.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Ranny didn't mean what they said in post 883 then i am back to thinking they are town.
So my most sus slots at the moment are SSB+Loftwing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 900, Loftwing wrote:Of course you don't like it. That is obvious NorwEE. It's critical of your play, and it paints you in a negative light.
No, it's an cheap way to discredit a town player that takes the initiative.
Like a mafia that is taking things easy just points their finger and says: "he is trying so sus" while they go back to lurking and doing fuckall while town implodes.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't feel like you're really trying to solve my slot here, but just trying to paint my play in an negative light. As you literally pointed out yourself, and thus my reaction is that i think you're scummy because you're just taking pot shots instead of making constructive arguments about why i am doing things the way i do from an scum mindset rather than an town mindset.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee has ptsd from me finding him as scum often enough, he fooled me as SK but SK is bad role and uninformed(still had an inkling of something off :P)

I didnt wanna pull the "i also have a high accuracy on norwee" card because there's more than enough to show that this game but I'm basically tied to norwee so a case needs to be made for both of us as scum here. And norwee and I's preferred scum style is more laid back than this.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There is a big difference between genuine paranoia that i could be deepwolfing scum and trying to convince the town that i am an untrustworthy slot because it's the conclusion you want the town to come to.
And i feel like your comment came from the mindset of the latter. Which is an scum mindset to have.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

Which person do you mean norwee? Ranny or loft?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Loftwing obvs

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 895, Loftwing wrote:NorwEE, you seem to be trying especially hard to strongarm the town here.
This comment right here.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Loftwing »

NorwEE, all you've done is push for an axe. You haven't really interacted with others except to push for an axe. You don't care about the game, you only care about getting the axe.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If the axe is a scum player than i am the best player on this table. Town are supposed to kill mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To say that killing mafia is not caring about the game, now that is funny.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've also defended a townread from being eliminated.

Do i need to point out more that shows how completely bad faith your posts are?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If this is about playstyle issues you have with me then i suggest you take a step back and accept that not everyone solves or plays a game of mafia the way that you do. And it doesn't imply ill intent.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok yeah i heavily agree with that. My statements are meant to convince ranny moreso
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If the axe is a scum player than i am the best player on this table. Town are supposed to kill mafia.
Yeah, but you aren't providing explanation for
why
they are scum. All you're doing is trying to axe them, which makes me think you're scummy as hell regardless of if they are town or scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

We literally did.
She is tonally scummy, asking too many questions,and her reaction to pressure is to ignore it completely and try to make it go away. Plus literally she is dodging this game 100%
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can spend all day dismantling your bullshit, do you really want to go through with it Loftwing?

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee is much more solidly within his townrange than his scumrange- its laughable to try to say he is scum over kyouko unless you have a special interest in keeping kyouko alive.
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Loftwing scum

Ranny maybe scum
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Finding scum like
Spoiler:
I prefer they, thanks :)
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Loftwing »

@Koba

I have quite literally stated that I nullread Kyouko. I have no read on them. The fact that you're trying to say that I have a special interest in keeping them alive when I literally have NO READ ON THEM WHATSOEVER is really scummy.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

No its not, its an accurate representation of your actions not matching your words -> you are subtly trying to push away from her while trying to look good if you fail.
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You sure care a lot about the fate of an slot that you nullread.
Your actions would probably be more believable if you said you townread them.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”