NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If there is an bigger chance than 50% that Kyouko could be scum, why do you find it so troubling that we're pushing for their death? This is an day 1 elimination that should be very informative. If we are scum then he should flip town and we will look bad.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 924, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You sure care a lot about the fate of an slot that you nullread.
Your actions would probably be more believable if you said you townread them.
^^^^^^^
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Loftwing »

Ok, you two clearly aren't talking to me, you're trying to prescribe action on me.

This is why no one should listen to you. You're actively trying to chase an axe while crushing dissent.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

When I actually null read a slot in a game I express that I dont think theres anything conclusive but let the wagon build on them and watch rather than shade people on the wagon
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

That's cool Loft. I wonder where you will jump next once the Dwlee wagon inevitably fails
retired
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We're crushing dissent alright.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well have fun y'all, i'll be back once something more interesting happens.

- Bunno
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Loft hedginess is so cute tbh like its like they try to bark a little and then norwee and I are like "nooo bad dog!" and then they just keep barking because we refuse to give him any treats :3
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 928, DkKoba wrote:When I actually null read a slot in a game I express that I dont think theres anything conclusive but let the wagon build on them and watch rather than shade people on the wagon
I have let the wagon build, and I saw that the wagon was trash. It's not "shading those on the wagon" it's pointing out that the wagon is trash and some main proponents on it are scummy.

It's not "shading people on the wagon", it's pointing out that the wagon is bad and those on it are bad. It's not shading if I
explicitly
say that you are scummy. That's pretty much the exact opposite of shading.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What's the case on SSBM besides posting elsewhere?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

do people just not read or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 933, Loftwing wrote:
In post 928, DkKoba wrote:When I actually null read a slot in a game I express that I dont think theres anything conclusive but let the wagon build on them and watch rather than shade people on the wagon
I have let the wagon build, and I saw that the wagon was trash. It's not "shading those on the wagon" it's pointing out that the wagon is trash and some main proponents on it are scummy.

It's not "shading people on the wagon", it's pointing out that the wagon is bad and those on it are bad. It's not shading if I
explicitly
say that you are scummy. That's pretty much the exact opposite of shading.
kyouko nullread btw
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Loftwing »

I can nullread someone and still say the wagon on them is bad. What are you trying to say??
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Why do people on my wagon ignore offers to interact with me?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Loftwing »

I'm currently interacting with someone I deem more important to interact with. It's not like I have to take every opportunity to interact with everyone.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Loftwing »

Also, I was in the middle of recording Salted 2 footage to hack into a video.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Loftwing, why is the wagon bad?
What are the scummy things I'm doing that imply I have a scummy thought process?

I.e. I dont give a shit what actions you think are scummy because thats level 1 reading - Why are the actions linked to a scum agenda and improbable to be towny?
retired
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

How is it more important than sorting me?
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 941, DkKoba wrote:Loftwing, why is the wagon bad?
What are the scummy things I'm doing that imply I have a scummy thought process?

I.e. I dont give a shit what actions you think are scummy because thats level 1 reading - Why are the actions linked to a scum agenda and improbable to be towny?
The Kyouko Wagon is bad because the two main proponents of it (You and NorwEE) are. in my eyes, very scummy and trying to strongarm the wagon into existence. I don't know whether or not you two are T/S or S/S, but I am very sure that at least one of you two are scum, and have either pocketed the other, or are working together to grab the game by the tail and drag it along to wherever you want it to go.

Take, for example, a very simple question recently asked by Nero Cain:
Nero Cain wrote:What's the case on SSBM besides posting elsewhere?
Neither you nor NorwEE have answered yet, despite it being a simple question to answer. Do you not have an answer, do you not want to answer, or did you just not see fit to answer it?

But that's something small and in the present. Maybe neither of you didn't want to answer right now because you were busy. Let's move on to another point.
I've already stated in the past that NorwEE shouldn't be listened to (and indirectly scumreading them) so I already had a scumread on them, but then you seem to just vibe with them, and are on the same wavelength. I don't know if this is because you're trying to pocket them, if they're pocketing you, or if you two are both scum. I don't know, but all I do know is that one of the two of you are defo scum. You two working together leaves a dry slate-on-the-tounge feel in my mouth.
Pocketing or vibing with eachother is a scummy thing to do, and would definitely be something that scum would want to do. After all, it's much better to drum up support for a bad wagon if players trust you.

Next is your defense of Dwlee. I don't know why you think Dwlee, or anyone else, voting a noposter is actually town behaviour. I don't care why you think that. All I know is that that is incorrect. It is not town behaviour, it is antitown behaviour.
Think of it like this: Say Dwlee's bandwagoning worked and we got Margot to E-2 before they even got on. How would you expect any player to react to being driven to E-2? I would expect poor performance of towniness from a noposter, because they have a wagon on them with the very real threat of axing. You're put under immense pressure and told that if you don't act pro-town we will kill you, which is hard to do when you're under the threat of axing.
Basically, I would expect Margot to act poorly and get axed, regardless of their alignment, and maybe even regardless of their role. If Margot was a power role, we might have accidentally axed a PR Day 1, because they looked scummy when put under immense pressure.
And what do you do? You defend Dwlee's actions. You say that this was actually a pro-town thing to do. That this was actually something you would expect town, not scum, to do. I'm not buying it. That is bullshit. That is indicative of you WKing Dwlee against me, which is something a scum player would do to gain followers, which again, makes your actions more popular, regardless of what they are.

My dinner is ready, so I'm going to go eat. But this is just one part of why I think the wagon is bad. It's messy and imprecise, but I think it gets my thoughts across.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Nero's question was answered

And pressure on a slot I think could be scum is just objectively a good thing. If they're town they can probably town up. If they're scum they probably can't.

Your thought process there is just not how I think about playing this game at all
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 943, Loftwing wrote:That is indicative of you WKing Dwlee against me, which is something a scum player would do to gain followers, which again, makes your actions more popular, regardless of what they are.
And yet you're voting me
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 944, Dwlee99 wrote:Nero's question was answered

And pressure on a slot I think could be scum is just objectively a good thing. If they're town they can probably town up. If they're scum they probably can't.

Your thought process there is just not how I think about playing this game at all
Where was Nero's Question Answered? Koba just straight up deflected instead of answering.

Yeah, but you didn't say that you thought they were scum, hell, you couldn't have thought they were scum, because they were a noposter. You would've been just as justified in thinking that they left the game and were going to get replaced. You had 0 reason to think that they were scum, but you voted them anyway.
In post 945, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 943, Loftwing wrote:That is indicative of you WKing Dwlee against me, which is something a scum player would do to gain followers, which again, makes your actions more popular, regardless of what they are.
And yet you're voting me
Spoiler: No need to needlessly increase the length of my posts
In post 831, Kerset wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.4With 16 players alive it takes 9 to eliminate

ssbm_Kyouko (4): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, DkKoba,

Dwlee99 (4): Rannygazoo, Wake88, LicketyQuickety, Loftwing,

Nero Cain (1): Hakai,
Almost50 (1): GrandpaMo,
LicketyQuickety (1): Nero Cain,
DkKoba (1): ssbm_Kyouko,

NorwegianBoyEE (1): Andresvmb,

Loftwing (1): Titus,
Hakai (0):
Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
Kop (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (2): MargotRosa, Kop,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

V/LA: ssbm_Kyouko & GrandpaMo & Rannygazoo party till Monday

Bolded are the most viable wagons, and underlined are who I would want to axe. I hope you can see how you are the most viable option.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Loftwing
retired
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Loftwing »

lol caught scum.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh now I'm scum?

Why Loft?
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”