NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Imagine limming one of the higher posters in this game for day 1.
hello scum? We’d like to hand you this win on an silver platter please. Please remember to come kill me tonight too. Thanks scum, pleasure to help you all destroy the town for you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s frustrating, if this game wasn’t filled with so many bad players just dicking around we would have already eliminated scum!SSB and been on our way to the second scum elimination already.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:54 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:55 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Let’s give people a change to post instead of chasing an axe and then going into day 2 not knowing who half the players are.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:58 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Like, I feel like loftwing has been saying that pressure and building a case good, rushing an elimination bad. It seems like you’re not getting it or not going to agree.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Game feels like a mini we need large numbers to lim
I prefer they, thanks :)
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

How do you have the third most posts in the game when you’ve never said anything
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

On the contrary I've actually said a lot and sorted a lot
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also a lot of those posts are arguments with Loftwing which you can't say are all my fault
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1225, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Even if some of the finer details are classified.
Spoiler: The finer things keep shining through

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
In post 1379, Rannygazoo wrote:Like, I feel like loftwing has been saying that pressure and building a case good, rushing an elimination bad. It seems like you’re not getting it or not going to agree.
In post 1378, Rannygazoo wrote:Let’s give people a change to post instead of chasing an axe and then going into day 2 not knowing who half the players are.
It’s more like half of this playerlist think we’re playing an mini.
I’ve participated in an 50 player large that needed 26 votes for an majority. Do you think that game would have had any chance of getting an lim on scum if we had to wait for every single player to post?
You don’t need an read on every single slot in the game to get an scum lim on day 1. you just need to get enough of an read on enough slots as to make an wise decision.

- Bunno
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Loftwing »

In post 1385, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
In post 1379, Rannygazoo wrote:Like, I feel like loftwing has been saying that pressure and building a case good, rushing an elimination bad. It seems like you’re not getting it or not going to agree.
In post 1378, Rannygazoo wrote:Let’s give people a change to post instead of chasing an axe and then going into day 2 not knowing who half the players are.
It’s more like half of this playerlist think we’re playing an mini.
I’ve participated in an 50 player large that needed 26 votes for an majority. Do you think that game would have had any chance of getting an lim on scum if we had to wait for every single player to post?
You don’t need an read on every single slot in the game to get an scum lim on day 1. you just need to get enough of an read on enough slots as to make an wise decision.
I meed to see this game. NorwEE, please link it to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1318, Titus wrote:We could always eliminate me.
In post 1333, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What's weird is it feels like there are like 10 players in the game at most. Just seeing Titus post reminded me this is a large.
I'm sure this is a normal reaction to a troll blatantly not reading most of the game.

VOTE: SSBM
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1386, Loftwing wrote:NorwEE, please link it to me.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82371

- Bunno
Hakai
Hakai
Townie
Hakai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Hakai »

Almost all the game is just blegh... like no actual readable content.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Loftwing »

[buzzer sound]

Oooh, I'm sorry Hakai, but that is incorrect! Please try again.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

My next 3 weeks after today are shot to crap at a minimum. My boss (who I don't see in person) got covid.

X post all games.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:37 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1387, Titus wrote:
In post 1333, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What's weird is it feels like there are like 10 players in the game at most. Just seeing Titus post reminded me this is a large.
I'm sure this is a normal reaction to a troll blatantly not reading most of the game.

It didn't seem like you were not reading to me. Seeing your post just reminded me the game is getting drowned out and there are more players in the game than are actually posting.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1393, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1387, Titus wrote:

It didn't seem like you were not reading to me. Seeing your post just reminded me the game is getting drowned out and there are more players in the game than are actually posting.
Fairish. I'm trying to keep up in my games but I am overgamed and life hit. Hopefully I die in one or two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:02 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Not sure how this falls into fairish terrritory unless we have different definitions
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Not sure how this falls into fairish terrritory unless we have different definitions
It means you might be town. Reconsidering.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:29 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1305, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1301, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1300, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1299, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1295, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think there's anyone following their reads that might be trying to avoid suspicion?
that's exactly what i was implying. or to frame it differently, if scum aren't doing that, it's a strategic error.
Could you name anyone who you think might be doing this?
I could. Are you asking this because you think I can't? Or because you're trying to send me in a certain direction/want me to give you a direction to follow? just curious
I want to know who you think they might be, I'd like to investgate them further.
Interesting - I think I'd already given 2 examples, as Nero pointed out.
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1372, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I know what you’re trying to say but that is not what my point was about. There is no contradiction there.
Except you are saying Nero was sheeping me, when I am telling you I was sheeping Nero. I voted you because of what Nero said and I feel like you case on Nero that he was sheeping me is not true because I voted you because of Nero.
if true, that would be the second time NorwegianboyEE has made a similar error in a short timeframe. could be a case of throwing a lot of shade and seeing what sticks, seems like it could be from a bad motivation.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee is confirmed town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
cool cookie
cool cookie
Goon
cool cookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am

Post by cool cookie »

In post 1314, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t think Norwee is the move today.
In post 1319, Titus wrote:Hey Nero! I THINK YOU'RE SCUM!
interested in these reactions immediately following NorwegianboyEE getting a bit of pressure, maybe top 2 biggest wagons. it would be an infortmative elim if it happened...time to put my vote to use...

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”