DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I reported this scatological post to the listmods.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5250, DrippingGoofball wrote:I reported this scatological post to the listmods.
Don’t worry if that’s all you can find some of my posts have been pretty crappy.

*badum ching*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vote Count 5.01
Titus (1)
- Titus

Not voting (5)
: Dragon of the West, ssbm_Kyouko, Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, MathBlade

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-26 11:33:32)
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

This is a shit post. You may now vote me for shit posting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:12 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 5028, Dragon of the West wrote:@Nero or I guess anyone else who agrees with the 5 VT setup spec - what about 5 VTs makes so much sense in the case of this game? Is 5 PRs and 5 VTs for town just super common and balanced? Or is there something about this game that makes that amount more likely?
I could still use an answer for this. Came back to the people arguing 5 VTs already having hammered Kerset so it obviously wasn't written in stone but I want to understand the setup spec assumption
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Titus »

It's clean and neat.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5254, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 5028, Dragon of the West wrote:@Nero or I guess anyone else who agrees with the 5 VT setup spec - what about 5 VTs makes so much sense in the case of this game? Is 5 PRs and 5 VTs for town just super common and balanced? Or is there something about this game that makes that amount more likely?
I could still use an answer for this. Came back to the people arguing 5 VTs already having hammered Kerset so it obviously wasn't written in stone but I want to understand the setup spec assumption
You sent the list to 2 yeah?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am

I really don't know what to make of Titus here. Like I don't see scum!Titus sticking themselves out like this and self voting. I guess it could just be a big brain move so everyone thinks they must be town but...meh. If that's what she did it worked on me
Math is town because the only way N1 NK doesn't happen with town!DGB is if no kill and I'm not going to consider scum no killing N1
I'm like 80% sure Kyo is just town!Kyo here by play and it's significantly more probable they're just VT rather than scum!PR fakeclaiming VT
Nero conftown
Just leaves DGB for me today but I'll wait to vote until 2 confirms the message numbers in case for some reason that does anything?
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:53 am

In post 5255, Titus wrote:It's clean and neat.
Thank you for at least acknowledging
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:54 am

In post 5256, MathBlade wrote:You sent the list to 2 yeah?
Yessir
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:01 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I understand your POE, but I'm town, that's all I gotta say.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

It does. Let’s see what 2 says.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

Given Nero always votes me in elo, I must be the choice. Nero can't die. You'd decide elo with a pool of one less or an additional elimination. It's a no brainer.

There's also the fact I am obvscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:45 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: Titus
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

Are you people really going to require a grand confession?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5263, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Titus
There we go. A step in the right direction. Ssbm is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

I claim to be Apollo Justice and I object!

My defendant Titus (Phoenix Wright) is attempting to end the trial before all the evidence is in.

We need number 2’s testimony to see if a scum can be caught today because I believe that scum may be pinned.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5229, Titus wrote:
In post 5223, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5219, Titus wrote:Math, please for the love of God, do not dominate the thread here. If you do, it will result in you and me getting eliminated in a likely town loss.

We all know why Nero was left alive. That's to force my elimination prior to elo.

Math, please lay out what we know to be true. Even if it's dumb. Let's start there.
Nero is confirmed town because Ythan is a confirmed cop.
We know that scum has a PR of some kind. Innocents do not apply but VTs are very likely conf as only one scum could be in any VTs remaining.
I know I am town simple jailkeeper.
DoTW is capable of sending messages to players.
The person sent the DoTW message is alive.
Correct. So the only person we know is clear is Nero. So why an Andres kill over Nero? Andres was capable of doing nothing due to thread speed. Your jail of Kyouko was obvious, given the suspicion.

The next two actions would be eliminate me, then shoot Nero or eliminate you and shoot a non Nero townie.

This leaves two players. DGB/DotW/Kyouko (one dead by shot)
If my protection of Kyo is obvious then why isn’t Nero dead Titus?

Count through the PoE.

Instead scum shoot Andres.

This means that scum as of this night they knew the jailkeep was ineffective and not on Nero.

DGB tried to persuade me last night to “check” Nero. I didn’t and Nero still isn’t dead.

Instead Andres died.

So now all we need is the two digit number and that should prove scum is in DoTW alone I believe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

This means that scum shooting Andres means they either A> want to miselim me or B> want Nero in elo.

This means Titus is more than likely town.

This leaves Kyo/DGB/DoTW as possible scum. Kyo would have no indication who number two is and if she is VT claiming scum then she just shoots Nero.

Down to DoTW and DGB. After my vehement statement of me not jailkeeping Nero in our PT Nero not being dead points to DGB town.

However DoTW needed Nero to live in order for the message to get through. So we just have to wait on Nero to confirm they got the code then we elim DoTW
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

Since no one is pushing me A is also not the option so it has to be B scum want Nero in elo with Titus. So Titus is the final miselim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5269, MathBlade wrote:Since no one is pushing me A is also not the option so it has to be B scum want Nero in elo with Titus. So Titus is the final miselim.
You get it. We hear from number 2. Then I die. It's the only way. You can disagree with my guess on DotW but do not eliminate DGB. Please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5270, Titus wrote:
In post 5269, MathBlade wrote:Since no one is pushing me A is also not the option so it has to be B scum want Nero in elo with Titus. So Titus is the final miselim.
You get it. We hear from number 2. Then I die. It's the only way. You can disagree with my guess on DotW but do not eliminate DGB. Please.
Or we elim scum DoTW and win?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5271, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5270, Titus wrote:
Or we elim scum DoTW and win?
He'll be there tomorrow. You'll also have the opportunity to get feedback from conftown. The only way Nero doesn't make it until elo is if scum kill you after my miselimination.

Force scum to take it to three alive. It's the better play to get feedback from Nero with all evidence he is wrong gone.

We could be wrong and it's ssbm too. Give Nero a chance to sort it out.

The worst thing that happens is an elo between DGB DotW and Ssbm. I have faith in DGB there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

Don't bet the game on me being right when there's more cards to play and more people to hear from. I know it's hard to let a townread go, but we give town the best odds of winning. That's with three alive, not six.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5273, Titus wrote:Don't bet the game on me being right when there's more cards to play and more people to hear from. I know it's hard to let a townread go, but we give town the best odds of winning. That's with three alive, not six.
Why are you speaking in terms of bet the game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”