Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Titus »

Because if we miseliminate someone, then Nero hammers me in elo. It's betting the game on Dragon being scum. If we only have one shot, it's better to take that shot in 3 players rather than 5 (well 6 technically but Nero is conftown).

Then again, if Nero gets replaced, then it isn't necessarily fatalistic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

I go back and forth on ssbm, ngl.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I’d feel much better about this if we all just unvoted and waited for Nero or their replacement
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

Math I'm gonna be honest none of what you said makes any sense to me
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:46 am

You think if 2 has the list....I'm scum. FYPOV, who do I send the list to if I'm town? Like if 2 DIDN'T have the list, you think that makes me town?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think town you doesn’t pick Nero in the first place. You’d expect scum to kill Nero since I said I would protect Kyo.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:38 pm

I picked Nero because the whole point was creating town that knows the list and Nero is conftown
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:41 pm

And that brings me to my follow-up which is why do you need any confirmation from Nero then? You should just be voting me
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah idk what the deal with the list was but even if you did or didnt send it to someone in particular (2) that doesnt make you town or scum I dont think.

I dont really get what Math is waiting for so I'm just not waiting.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like Math makes 0 fucking sense in this game and when he was scum he mostly made sense so like... if he's scum here it's good beats and I'll learn for next time but I just dont think so.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:26 pm

If town!DGB, Math had to have stopped N1 NK because the only other claimed block was town!House on DGB, so he's town. If scum!DGB, Math is town as long as there are only 3 scum. Either way you cut it, Math is town
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:30 pm

I was gonna wait for Nero because I thought Math had something up his sleeve...but the proposal as explained doesn't make sense to me so:

VOTE: DGB
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:34 pm

Math I want you to think about why I would kill Andres there instead of just offing Nero despite our coordination and going "Oh well". It's not like I have to prove I'm a mailman
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Stop misgendering me, I'm not a bowel movement
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5222, Titus wrote:I do think, if I am wrong on DotW/DGB being in the pool, you would be the target for thread health and to "confirm" the VTs.
Here's my thing, it was YOUR plan for math to confirm all the vets. It made me p suspicious of you because scum you could just sit back and snipe all the confirmed vts while we did whatever.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 5287, Dragon of the West wrote:Math I want you to think about why I would kill Andres there instead of just offing Nero despite our coordination and going "Oh well". It's not like I have to prove I'm a mailman
Your alignment is in question.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5254, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 5028, Dragon of the West wrote:@Nero or I guess anyone else who agrees with the 5 VT setup spec - what about 5 VTs makes so much sense in the case of this game? Is 5 PRs and 5 VTs for town just super common and balanced? Or is there something about this game that makes that amount more likely?
I could still use an answer for this. Came back to the people arguing 5 VTs already having hammered Kerset so it obviously wasn't written in stone but I want to understand the setup spec assumption
But I'm town so you know it's not from informed scum. Also we know it's /5 at this point so why does it matter?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, are you going to vote me out if I live until ELO? If so, vote me now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5284, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Like Math makes 0 fucking sense in this game and when he was scum he mostly made sense so like... if he's scum here it's good beats and I'll learn for next time but I just dont think so.
I mean, if math was scum I feel like his arguments that we shouldn't vote csf, the last scum is a goon (knows they are a goon) and wanting to vote in the vt claims (all town) makes sense from a scum pov

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5292, Titus wrote:Nero, are you going to vote me out if I live until ELO? If so, vote me now.
I might but don't rush me. My big hang up is that you were pushing dotw as the last scum but at the same time you were acting like it wasn't a /5 split and it felt like you were just scum keeping your options open. I dunno if I can forgive such a dumb contradict

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My biggest issue with dotw is the the list thing is kinda dumb and a Lil lamist. Something had bothered me yesterday but I'll have to look it up later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus, if the reason that I'm alive is to eliminate you then why doesn't that apply to dotw as well since I've been pushing both of you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The only slight thing is that you or him would control the nk and you could intentionally not kill me so you can make that argument. I mean sure it's possible but if we are going to say that then I think it points to math

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Vote Count 5.02
Titus (2)
- Titus, ssbm_Kyouko
DrippingGoofball (1)
- Dragon of the West

Not voting (3)
: Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, MathBlade

It takes
votes to eliminate.

Mod Notes:

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-10-26 11:33:32)
I prefer they, thanks :)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5296, Nero Cain wrote:Titus, if the reason that I'm alive is to eliminate you then why doesn't that apply to dotw as well since I've been pushing both of you?
I don't really recall you doing that? Like you had DGB and DotW in your pool for days but it never felt to me like you pushed them. Maybe that's just egocentric on my part.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”