Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Andre is also a "null" kill. And I think that points to you or titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5324, Nero Cain wrote:If it's not Titus or dotw it's you,math
I mean you’re welcome to think that but realistically I expect to die tonight or the game will be solved because you’ll make it to end game.

If I don’t die tonight and miselim then four alive. No elim as is proper. If scum don’t shoot me again it’s me you + 1 and that scum is outed and I can case them.

It becomes a reverse of Calculasia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Part of me just wants to vote the Titus siblings but then there's dotw. Dgb prob wins this as scum
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t think scum try to work that position. It’s rather untenable. The only reason I did similar in Calculasia was due to player error of epic proportions where Wheme confirmed himself town. It’s not something I think a smart scum aims for.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5327, Nero Cain wrote:Part of me just wants to vote the Titus siblings but then there's dotw. Dgb prob wins this as scum
Why do you want that Nero?

Is it because we are annoying or because you scumread us?
A null kill by definition points to no one. That’s why it’s null. If you’re arguing the kill points to me or Titus why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A little of A a little of B. Kinda odd that you are asking if I'm scum reading Titus and DOTW when I've been pushing for both the last 2 days. lol

If DOTW is scum and killed dre over me then it's just a good play on his part but its makes me feel like someone that has a little more experience would do that ergo you and Titus.

You especially.

The last time I caught scum Titus I was night killed and my death was used against her. IMM it's not impossible that a potential scum Titus might think twice about night killing me.

I feel like the last scum is between you, Titus and DOTW. Assuming that I'm correct and a wagon on Titus or DOTW flips town then I or whoever is still alive has a 50/50 chance of correctly voting scum but by voting outside of you 3 it gives you a better chance to hide.

In hindsight, I should have just stuck with my gut that this was a /5 split and not eliminated Kerset and spent yesterday, today, and tomorrow voting for you 3.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5330, Nero Cain wrote:A little of A a little of B. Kinda odd that you are asking if I'm scum reading Titus and DOTW when I've been pushing for both the last 2 days. lol

If DOTW is scum and killed dre over me then it's just a good play on his part but its makes me feel like someone that has a little more experience would do that ergo you and Titus.

You especially.

The last time I caught scum Titus I was night killed and my death was used against her. IMM it's not impossible that a potential scum Titus might think twice about night killing me.

I feel like the last scum is between you, Titus and DOTW. Assuming that I'm correct and a wagon on Titus or DOTW flips town then I or whoever is still alive has a 50/50 chance of correctly voting scum but by voting outside of you 3 it gives you a better chance to hide.

In hindsight, I should have just stuck with my gut that this was a /5 split and not eliminated Kerset and spent yesterday, today, and tomorrow voting for you 3.
Okay let’s try this another way:

Of Titus and DoTW they are either T/T, S/T,T/S, or S/S.

The S/S borders on a bit of ridiculous.
This leaves T/T,S/T,T/S.

Both of them say that I am town. This means there is at least one Townie telling you that I am town, excluding DGB/Kyo who you have also conf towned in your mind.

We know A50 is town. Assume I am scum. How do you recreate N1?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5330, Nero Cain wrote:A little of A a little of B. Kinda odd that you are asking if I'm scum reading Titus and DOTW when I've been pushing for both the last 2 days. lol

You especially.

Andres is absolutely a terrible kill dude. If I assume everyone is town here besides me I kill you or I kill Titus for the free DoTW miselim. Then I make it you me Kyo and kill DGB on MELO.

Scum 100% have to kill me tonight or they lose control of the game and it will be the Nero show
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You especially.

My top suspects are DoTW and Kyo and DGB. I don’t think Titus is scum here without Kyo. I think I really need a Kyo flip here I am trying to figure out the two scum bit and I cannot see that post from town. It feels like an engineered attempt at a townslip while being honest. I’d love to just elim her, confirm there is just one scum and die a happy man.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then in 4 way elo it’s the Nero show pick whoever you want.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5332, MathBlade wrote:I kill Titus for the free DoTW miselim. Then I make it you me Kyo and kill DGB on MELO.
if Titus is town why would scum ever kill her when me and kyo and you (at least you were scumreading her yesterday but maybe not anymore) scum need 2 miseliminations to win. If you were there's no way you kill Titus and not let me run wild on Titus and DOTW.

this post is bullshit

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5333, MathBlade wrote:I’d love to just elim her, confirm there is just one scum and die a happy man.
So that's what you want? to kill kyo today and get flipped if she flips town? I could get down with that.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5335, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5332, MathBlade wrote:I kill Titus for the free DoTW miselim. Then I make it you me Kyo and kill DGB on MELO.
if Titus is town why would scum ever kill her when me and kyo and you (at least you were scumreading her yesterday but maybe not anymore) scum need 2 miseliminations to win. If you were there's no way you kill Titus and not let me run wild on Titus and DOTW.

this post is bullshit
If I was scum I kill Titus because then it shades DoTW to the point of no return. I was scumreading everyone. That’s my job as conf town. Poke at everyone until I find who I think is most likely scum. My assumptions were wrong so I reassess.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5336, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5333, MathBlade wrote:I’d love to just elim her, confirm there is just one scum and die a happy man.
So that's what you want? to kill kyo today and get flipped if she flips town? I could get down with that.
No I want to flip Kyo to remove the possibility of two scum then be night killed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thats dumb

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd vote you over kyo. All of you, DBG, Titus and DOTW are scummy to me but only one of you is scum. If I had played better we should have just voted Titus or DOTW yesterday.

I can't really rule out DGB and there's a possibility that DGB was blocked but then I feel like a no kill to set up your claim or scum tried to kill a fitty is what occams says.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So between you, titus and dotw the last scum resides, imho.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why do you townread Kyo? Like my reads without the DoTW logic are almost exactly inverted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless DGB is scum I wish House had not blocked and just used his invest n1 like he should have.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like my order is Kyo,DGB,DoTW/Titus if I can’t use the DoTW logic from before
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I townread kyo b/c you scum read her.

It worked for CSF so your biggest town read is prob scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what is this dotw logic?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5229, Titus wrote:
In post 5223, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5219, Titus wrote:Math, please for the love of God, do not dominate the thread here. If you do, it will result in you and me getting eliminated in a likely town loss.

We all know why Nero was left alive. That's to force my elimination prior to elo.

Math, please lay out what we know to be true. Even if it's dumb. Let's start there.
Nero is confirmed town because Ythan is a confirmed cop.
We know that scum has a PR of some kind. Innocents do not apply but VTs are very likely conf as only one scum could be in any VTs remaining.
I know I am town simple jailkeeper.
DoTW is capable of sending messages to players.
The person sent the DoTW message is alive.
Correct. So the only person we know is clear is Nero. So why an Andres kill over Nero? Andres was capable of doing nothing due to thread speed. Your jail of Kyouko was obvious, given the suspicion.

The next two actions would be eliminate me, then shoot Nero or eliminate you and shoot a non Nero townie.

This leaves two players. DGB/DotW/Kyouko (one dead by shot)
If my protection of Kyo is obvious then why isn’t Nero dead Titus?

Count through the PoE.

Instead scum shoot Andres.

This means that scum as of this night they knew the jailkeep was ineffective and not on Nero.

DGB tried to persuade me last night to “check” Nero. I didn’t and Nero still isn’t dead.

Instead Andres died.

So now all we need is the two digit number and that should prove scum is in DoTW alone I believe.
Start here and read the following posts
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The number/list thing? Yeah it's dumb and I'm ignoring it.

Also strange jump from "scum is a goon" to "scum has a pr"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is anyone else playing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”