Mini Normal 2242 | Opossum Mafia | Game Over!

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2120, TheZenMan wrote:T3 still hasn't said why he was withholding N1 info. He withheld being roleblocked and messaged by mailman for no reason. Why exactly was that?
i literally did :lol:

so i wanted to crumb my result to cookie
so that scum could live in fear of my result and i wouldn't have to out it
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:00 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 2125, T3 wrote:
In post 2120, TheZenMan wrote:T3 still hasn't said why he was withholding N1 info. He withheld being roleblocked and messaged by mailman for no reason. Why exactly was that?

So, you want to make scum live in fear of your results, despite them having roleblocked you? What would they fear from that?

And what would scum fearing your result do to help town? Scum would just kill you N2, and we would lose an investigative role and wouldn't even know the result of N1.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think Zen is just scum here. The more I look over things the more it looks like Zen is pushing T3 for being mechanically bad vs a scumread. I don’t think if T3 is scum that he would have done that.

I also don’t like how when I asked who the top scumread was he dropped a single mention of StD then went back to picking on T3

*Fake vote T3*

Unofficial fake vote count
Zen (1) — Math

It takes 3 to hammer to force them to drop a vote in 24 hours.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2127, MathBlade wrote:I think Zen is just scum here. The more I look over things the more it looks like Zen is pushing T3 for being mechanically bad vs a scumread. I don’t think if T3 is scum that he would have done that.

I also don’t like how when I asked who the top scumread was he dropped a single mention of StD then went back to picking on T3

*Fake vote Zen*

Zen (1) — Math

Lmao I can’t type my fake vote is on Zen
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
TheZenMan
TheZenMan
Goon
TheZenMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:10 am

Post by TheZenMan »

In post 2127, MathBlade wrote:I think Zen is just scum here. The more I look over things the more it looks like Zen is pushing T3 for being mechanically bad vs a scumread. I don’t think if T3 is scum that he would have done that.

*Fake vote T3*

Zen (1) — Math

You asked about T3 and I answered. Why ask then shoehorn me into "picking on T3"? I made my reasons clear D3 and referred you to my post about it.

Pushing someone who plays bad mechanically = scummy?

Also why fake vote me? Vote for me if you think I'm scum, why would you be afraid of the hammer then?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

I did not ask about T3 I asked if I had the events correct. That surely doesn’t rise to you going back and forth asking leading questions of T3.

You are literally spending more effort on T3 than who your top scumread is. I find that odd.

In this case yes. Unless you think T3 is scum it’s distracting and noise. We have to get this right today.

I am fake voting as discussed previously. It’s a cooperative game. I think you’re scum and therefore am fake voting you. If enough people fake vote you and you’re fake hammered you drop a real vote. That’s how this shit works.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

I exist. Haven't read anything will try to get to this as soon as I can. Apologies!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2126, TheZenMan wrote:
In post 2125, T3 wrote:

So, you want to make scum live in fear of your results, despite them having roleblocked you? What would they fear from that?

And what would scum fearing your result do to help town? Scum would just kill you N2, and we would lose an investigative role and wouldn't even know the result of N1.
i didn't know at the time
i could have ben town jailkept, or jacket could have been ascetic
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Jacket »

*Fake vote T3*

Zen (1) — Math

Can I just say I'm fake voting? I don't know how you're running this. I've been at Zen scum since I spent about 2 minutes rereading yesterday.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by T3 »

i fakevote zen ig?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Whoops takes four votes to fake hammer.

VC is
Zen (3) - Math, Jacket, T3

4 votes to fake hammer Zen is at E - 1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
HawaiianPizza
HawaiianPizza
Goon
HawaiianPizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:47 pm

Post by HawaiianPizza »

In post 2118, TheZenMan wrote:In the words of T3, please don't lime me.
well, we could pineapple you instead.
HawaiianPizza
HawaiianPizza
Goon
HawaiianPizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by HawaiianPizza »

what a beautiful morning

insert fake vote on zen

now what if...
hmmm.

dwlee, what's your read on jacket?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Zen is fake hammered and has 24 hours to place a real vote

(expired on 2021-10-25 02:34:49)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
HawaiianPizza
HawaiianPizza
Goon
HawaiianPizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by HawaiianPizza »

In post 2138, MathBlade wrote:So Zen is fake hammered and has 24 hours to place a real vote

(expired on 2021-10-25 02:34:49)
ominous countdown
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2137, HawaiianPizza wrote:what a beautiful morning

insert fake vote on zen

now what if...
hmmm.

Well I think t3 and Mathblade are just town. That leaves room for only one town in the rest of y'all. Jacket and Zen doesn't seem SvS and neither does your push on Zen, which by associatives makes me think that zen just has to be town. Koba would kill me for this but I think mech says zen is town here as well. Math, t3, what convinced y'all to fake vote zen? Do you think he is traitor or group scum?
I prefer they, thanks :)
HawaiianPizza
HawaiianPizza
Goon
HawaiianPizza
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:42 am

Post by HawaiianPizza »

zen is most likely either town or exactly traitor. why can the traitor not be bussed here?
why is jacket/zen not svs?
using mech to townread zen is pretty lol. you have yet to give other reasons to townread them and you haven't really answered my question.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I figure that scum would be trying to win here not kill their traitor. I guess cause they don't know who it is they might be willing to take a gamble that pushing zen as traitor is fine cause they might be wrong about who traitor is

Jacket and Zen doesn't feel SvS because Jacket is hard pushing here. But if zen is traitor it's possible sure

I'll think about it more and get back to you. I want to review why a50 townread zen so hard
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 2140, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2137, HawaiianPizza wrote:what a beautiful morning

insert fake vote on zen

now what if...
hmmm.

Well I think t3 and Mathblade are just town. That leaves room for only one town in the rest of y'all. Jacket and Zen doesn't seem SvS and neither does your push on Zen, which by associatives makes me think that zen just has to be town. Koba would kill me for this but I think mech says zen is town here as well. Math, t3, what convinced y'all to fake vote zen? Do you think he is traitor or group scum?
So, if you think T3 and mathblade are town, Zen shaded an all-town wagon saying it "has" to contain scum. Why would that not be suspect?
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Jacket »

Also, why would you assume that because Zen is being pushed on, it's impossible for bussing to be taking place? Mafia have to be willing to vote their partners to have a realistic solve. That's so weird.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Jacket »

Why do both of us seem "not SvS"?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think everyone here is going about things the wrong way. My goal here is to nab a scum. Whether traitor or group scum I don’t care. I just fake voted the person most likely to be scum to me. When the timer ends (plus a little bit of time for time zones to be generous), if Zen hasn’t voted it’s open season so I am going to assume Zen votes.

If Zen is scum, Zen almost certainly votes a town unless scum plan a bus. That vote can be analyzed.
If Zen is town who votes a town then game is over scum have completely fooled everyone and gg.
If Zen is town who votes scum we have a game folks and we can repeat the process.

So I think a lot of trying to have an exact solve is theater right now. Zen should be here trying to figure out where his vote goes if he is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Aka everyone please stop trying to be heroes and solve the damn game. Just find a scum, one, and work from there.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2143, Jacket wrote:So, if you think T3 and mathblade are town, Zen shaded an all-town wagon saying it "has" to contain scum. Why would that not be suspect?
When did this happen?
In post 2144, Jacket wrote:Also, why would you assume that because Zen is being pushed on, it's impossible for bussing to be taking place? Mafia have to be willing to vote their partners to have a realistic solve. That's so weird.
In post 2145, Jacket wrote:Why do both of us seem "not SvS"?
iirc these pushes have been long-standing, not just a one off thing in ELO. Makes me feel like it isn't a bus here. Fmpov if one of you/pizza is bussing, you could just push STD instead unless he was the other partner. So you both can't be scum pushing zen and bussing imo.

So that leaves us with either zen is town and STD is mafia with HP/jacket, or zen is scum, one of you is bussing, and the other partner is STD. So I think STD is our best shot at hitting scum rn
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2147, MathBlade wrote:Aka everyone please stop trying to be heroes and solve the damn game. Just find a scum, one, and work from there.
Done

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”