Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:

I'm gonna adjust your reads list with a criteria of my read on them can move them up or down, but not unilaterally (ie, it will average our reads)
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dorsey
Dorsey
Goon
Dorsey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Dorsey »

Datisi protecting Almost50 and T3, Ico siding with Datisi, everyone thinking Datisi is town for zero reason.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lean Town
{Selynee, Dwlee99, Iconeum}
Slight Lean Town
{Three, geraintm, Wiki, Dorsey}
Neutral
{Almost50, Salsabil Faria}
Slight Lean Scum
{T3, Datisi}
Lean Scum
{ }
Uncertain
{Looker [Gamma Emerald]}

?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1701, Dwlee99 wrote:Andres I see you also have too many townreads
Yeah. It’s a problem.

I would say I trust that tier of Lean Town. Everyone else could be Scum. I’m expressing positive leans in other places because I see some positive pushes, or I’m getting some good vibes. I wanted to more strongly TR Three, but they did vote Dorsey there and I’m fairly sure Dorsey is Town (and I also have Salsa as a positive Lean).

I think it’s way too early to really put 4 SRs out there and pretend I have an excellent sense of what the Scum Team is. I don’t. I’m hoping we can clear some players through association/mechanics in future days.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1704, Dwlee99 wrote:Lean Town
Slight Lean Town
Neutral
Slight Lean Scum
{T3, Datisi}
Lean Scum
{ }
Uncertain
{Looker [Gamma Emerald]}

?
You should place me somewhere.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

You're at the top

Why am I one of your top townreads again? Wasn't there something about me being sus for too strong emotions?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1706, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1704, Dwlee99 wrote:Lean Town
Slight Lean Town
Neutral
Slight Lean Scum
{T3, Datisi}
Lean Scum
{ }
Uncertain
{Looker [Gamma Emerald]}

?
You should place me somewhere.
But yeah otherwise I can see why you’re downgrading in some places and upgrading in others.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1707, Dwlee99 wrote:You're at the top

Why am I one of your top townreads again? Wasn't there something about me being sus for too strong emotions?
I’m not completely discounting what I said previously. I just think that on balance, my argument is weak. I would typically TR the way you’ve approached the day. I don’t think you’re trying to coast. You’re re-evaluating. It would be disingenuous for me to argue that I think overall it points to you being Scum.

I also think there’s too many attempts from certain players to pocket you in a way or divert your attention away from them. T3 has hard locked you as Town early in the game. Datisi said they’re vibing very well with you. Ico agreed with the TR of your slot. Not only are all those slots probably not all Scum, but since I think some of them are actually suspicious, it points to the Scum Team deciding pushing you is a bad strategy D1.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

My bad...

VOTE: Looker

Welcome in the shit show :]
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:22 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Not to mention that Three has you as a top TR @DW.

Chances are, my suspicion was way off, and the Scum are knowingly avoiding you. It’s part of the reason I TR Selynee actually (they’ve expressed misgivings of your slot). It’s the sort of thing that would be a total waste coming from Scum.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have a feeling about something
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

But I don't want to disclose it
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1325, Three wrote:
In post 1242, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1244, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1222, Selynee wrote:
In post 1026, Three wrote:
In post 1018, Selynee wrote: And "who do you propose to vote instead?" usually means "Who do you think we should elim" not "I'll vote whomever you say"
@Three
, this is the 1st post of mine you misinterpreted...
Thanks
Sely
!
This isn't even your post? This is blatant gaslighting.

Everybody, please vote this scum out of here, holy shit.
In post 746, Three wrote:
In post 739, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 732, Selynee wrote:
In post 723, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 716, Iconeum wrote:
In post 709, Salsabil Faria wrote:I don't see the obvious A50 town thing ico.
okay, so sell me on scum!A50? i don't see it
In my pervious games with them, they were more active as town. I don’t have scum meta on them though but they're lurking for some reason and the self vote is weird.
Meh, I think they don't really enjoy this game. Seemed like they were looking for some reactions to their self-vote, though not pushing a lot there...
Hmm can be, who do you propose to vote instead?
This feels pretty scum indicative. I don't know how you could be so lost on who to vote for that you need someone to tell you who to vote.

VOTE: Salsa
I'm waiting for someone to say something special in mafia game(s) about me, so that, I can change my pathetic signature.

Damn you salsa and your kamikaze claim that allowed you to enjoy and succeed within your own personally crafted win condition :lol: ~ AurorusVox
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Actually maybe, okay I think Andres is very town here. I'm not reconsidering that slot ever. If there's a cop guilty I am limming the cop claim first at this point
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

Btw, I think
T3
is town for the quick wagon formation on them but I'm not confident also.

Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 1715, Dwlee99 wrote:Actually maybe, okay I think Andres is very town here. I'm not reconsidering that slot ever. If there's a cop guilty I am limming the cop claim first at this point
Who claimed? Beside
Wiki
I mean...

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

No one
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1615, T3 wrote:me being run up is usually town indicative
So the options are you have a wagon and you're town or you have no wagon and you're scum?
In post 1619, Datisi wrote:wiki

if there are multiple people telling you that your read of gera is nonsense and that he literally always acts like this as town too, can you stop with your bullshit spam pushing what is essentially a policy and at least pretend to be a team player? because if anyone here is getting policied, it's gonna be you.
I disagree - I'm not policy voting Wiki. I like that he's passionate about his ideas, and I don't see how he's any different than the rest of you. It's super easy to scroll past his posts if you don't want them.
In post 1622, Datisi wrote:
In post 1562, Dorsey wrote:Every time I open my mouth I get attacked anyway.
- lurks for the majority of the game
- in the rare times they post, they're throwing out nonsense reads
- ignoring any and all questions to actually explain what they're thinking
- surprised they're getting shit???
  • A50
  • Everyone
  • Inaccurate exaggeration - questions were answered, but not to your perceivable liking. I feel you didn't press for info, kind of how you did with Three (see 1650 below), because you wanted to use the inexperience to pull a miselim
  • Yes
Spoiler: Post 1650
In post 1650, Three wrote:
SCUM LEAN

Datisi- He made a lot of bad faith arguments with me and was more preoccupied with winning the argument rather than actually trying to solve my alignment. His interactions with Looker were also highly suspect, he seemed frazzled over some slight grilling and I just got bad vibes from it.
In post 1623, Datisi wrote:
In post 1581, T3 wrote:looker has waaaaaay higher wim than i remember scum him having
mind elaborating? it feels to me like his contribution so far is just going with the flow and taking weak potshots, while the only game i've seen looker in (that granted, was almost two years ago) they were town and had like, takes.

i'd go check if i am right on them playing like that in that past game, but for now i don't feel like going back to the shitfest that that game was
How is challenging the two leading wagons going with the flow? How is questioning yourself and Dwlee99, both of whom have had limited heat, going with the flow? Re:"weak potshots" - with what specifically do you disagree? If I knew I could use a reference to justify myself, I'd do it - I don't think you believe you can find anything in that game and that you're just bluffing like you did with asking Andres about his T3 wagon invite.
Spoiler: More bluff
In post 1624, Datisi wrote:
In post 1594, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 419, Datisi wrote: t3 is being weird and opportunistic-y and i'm still trying to figure out how to read him
@Datisi can you update this take? This is the last time you expressed a read on T3. And you’ve only asked a single question there after that as far as I can tell.
no

the only two times i read t3 correctly was when he made a meta case that involved reading three games, and when i had solved literally every other slot in the game and he was (quite literally) poe.

i think the better way to read him is with flips and via associates, because i've blundered his alignment way too hard too many times to be able to make any solid call on d1.

likewise, i don't townread him, so if you wanna start a push there, by all means i won't stand in your way, it might be useful info later after all. but i'm far from convined.

and to answer looker's shade i saw, no, i wasn't planning on voting t3 when i made that post
In post 1625, Datisi wrote:i'm vibing with dwlee and that slightly scares me

wiki makes me regret being the one to get "you cannot use scripts to ignore another person in the game" to become a site rule

see y'all later
Vibing how? Is this one of your mood-based assessments that I asked about earlier?
Spoiler: Eyeroll litmus test
In post 1505, Looker wrote:
In post 1504, Datisi wrote:
In post 1500, Looker wrote:
In post 1498, Datisi wrote:
In post 1459, Selynee wrote:Like I said, I didn't really like that vote on gera cuz it felt a bit...too easy, I guess. Like yes, his answer that they are parking the vote there after a pretty obvious fake claim was weird but didn't seem to consider what would be the motivation for maf!gera there to say that in that context.
i'm pretty sure i spoke about this already? like, i know gera is absolutely not going to do shit on day one. and he's going to get shit for it, and he knows it too. the way i generally read him is that if what he's saying makes my eyes roll, he's town. that... didn't, it just made it seem like he found *Something* he can latch onto for day 1 to make sure that townies don't latch onto him as "not solving, not doing anything" etc.
That's a pretty vague litmus test
i mean, my read on gera is 2/2 so far and also not like i have much to work with on day 1

do you have a different opinion on him?
Not so much challenging your opinion, but more so acknowledging how difficult it would be to delineate between your town approach and your scum approach since it seems to be based on vibes you can change at any moment depending on what mood you're in (aka rolling your eyes).
In post 1626, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1511, T3 wrote:you don't even pause to consider that datisi is whiteknighting? (ftr i don't think datisi is whiteknighting but yeah)
scum!tisi is very, very much capable of getting me misyeeted
scum only need a limited number of misyeets
scum!tisi could have EASILY kept up pressure on me early game and force some mistakes out of me (which i make a ton of, as either allignment), and just punish me.

it makes no sense for scum!tisi to try and keep me alive here, other then *wanting* to play this way which admittedly is actually possible but just unlikely imo
This is some serious friend worship - I question whether it's blinding you. Tell me more about how Datisi is God and can master everything and everyone :lol:
In post 1627, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1515, Looker wrote:Hostile. So you don't disagree, you just want an explanation.

"Scumpings" is such a funny and subjective, albeit useless word.
why are you giving someone crap for pressure on a slot that's doing basicly nothing?
Why are you giving me crap for sorting? Datisi's ass only has room for so many lips :lol:
In post 1636, Datisi wrote:
In post 1632, Iconeum wrote:i wanna hop on T3 for my previous post on him, but that wagon just looks gross tbf
do you find anything else about the wagon gross other than dorsey?
Such strong language. Can you more specifically articulate how you feel about it? As in, do you feel the players on it are scum? Do you disagree with their takes? Which ones? This is a text-based game.
In post 1637, Iconeum wrote:@Andres do you honestly like the sheeple you have with you?

Doesn't dorsey look like a juicy wagon to you?
I'd be down running up Looker as an alternative, what do you think about that?
Would you like to explain? Y/N?
In post 1642, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1640, Datisi wrote:it's fair, dorsey's vote feels gross enough to poison the whole well

what's your shotgun reads looking like right now? i have class in about 3 minutes, but i do wanna solve with you a bit, if only our schedules were lining up >_>
datisi/andres/wiki/dwlee town
gera/sely/three/salsa/a50 exist. Wiki's pressure on gera make me wanna defend gera, but he's null. The others i could probably make a case for either allignment if i wanted to.
T3 i really don't like how he's been poking me without really engaging me, but that's like the full extent of suspicion i have there
i really don't like lookers entry
and i didn't like GE before
Dorsey is so bleh and their T3 vote is very opportunistic i feel - now drawing the 'boohoo look at me everyone's mad at me' card is really unimpressive

i'd love a good wagon on either dorsey or looker here
Is it because I questioned your friend?
In post 1647, Datisi wrote:on one hand i wanna try out a looker wagon to See What Happens

on the other, i think it's
plainly obvious
dorsey is not gonna be doing shit this game, and we can't have an unsortable slot for long because we have a very limited amount of misyeets, so bringing them to y-1 to force them to talk sounds like a very +town thing regardless of their alignment

decisions, decisions
Plainly obvious? Would it make it better if she said she wasn't reading the game or didn't care?
Spoiler: Plainly obvious
In post 1651, Almost50 wrote:Announcement: I literally stopped reading anything in this game. I intend to reread the whole day at night in light of today's flip. If Scum want to really frustrate me they should be shooting me tonight. I will probably blacklist the whole Scum team if it happens though. :lol:
In post 1675, Dorsey wrote:And even then, the condescension. Like what are you people like IRL? This is a game, why are you being snarky and calling people idiots? What's the point?
This is a place where a powerless person can feel power, so don't take it personal. Think of it as Call of Duty, Fortnite, or GTA - it has nothing to do with you or your ideas; you're just easy to run over.
In post 1710, Salsabil Faria wrote:
My bad...

VOTE: Looker

Welcome in the shit show :]
I'd appreciate it a lot more if you actually helped me.

Sorry, still reading. Wiki posted a lot :lol:
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Three »

In post 1711, Andresvmb wrote:Not to mention that Three has you as a top TR @DW.

Chances are, my suspicion was way off, and the Scum are knowingly avoiding you. It’s part of the reason I TR Selynee actually (they’ve expressed misgivings of your slot). It’s the sort of thing that would be a total waste coming from Scum.
This is a really good point that I hadn't thought of.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Three »

I don't regret voting Dorsey even if they're town, it got them to talk and made people re-eval their reads. I really don't like their AtE though, I can see why Andres is town reading it, but to me it reeks of "caught for the wrong reasons". There's a massively bitter tone in their posts and they don't even seem to want to be here, but they're still playing so there's some tonal dissonance here as well.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1703, Dorsey wrote:Datisi protecting Almost50 and T3, Ico siding with Datisi, everyone thinking Datisi is town for zero reason.
"0 reason"
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1703, Dorsey wrote:Datisi protecting Almost50 and T3, Ico siding with Datisi, everyone thinking Datisi is town for zero reason.
"0 reason"
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Three »

Spoiler: Dorsey's Vote Progression
In post 77, Dorsey wrote:I'm happy to be here.

VOTE: IOnlyAskWhy
In post 484, Dorsey wrote:You all appear to be friends
VOTE: Datisi
In post 836, Dorsey wrote:I sheep Wiki. You talk too much to be scum.
VOTE: Iconeum
In post 1081, Dorsey wrote:I don't really get the hostility. I thought this was supposed to be fun.

VOTE: Andresvmb
In post 1317, Dorsey wrote:I feel there's scum in each group [Andres/Iconeum/T3], [Three/Salsabil/Dwlee], and [Datisi/Almost50]. I'm just curious as to why some ISO's (e.g, Almost50) are overlooked. It's just a game of spam and subjective rhetoric disguised as logic, which can still be fun, but I don't see the need to church it up. The fact that anyone can be "locktown" is funny.

VOTE: Almost50
In post 1562, Dorsey wrote:Idc, I'll vote T3. Every time I open my mouth I get attacked anyway.

VOTE: T3

Besides the T3 vote looking like self-preservation, Dorsey seems pretty vote happy despite their low post count, and doesn't have a clear agenda with where they're putting their vote.

Spoiler: A50 Progression
In post 665, Dorsey wrote:I don't want to vote the monkey. There's no evidence to suggest he's evil, and his personality is preferable.

Reminder for self: Finish reading posts of below players
Andres, Datisi, Gamma, Iconeum, T3, and Wiki
In post 1317, Dorsey wrote:I feel there's scum in each group [Andres/Iconeum/T3], [Three/Salsabil/Dwlee], and [Datisi/Almost50]. I'm just curious as to why some ISO's (e.g, Almost50) are overlooked. It's just a game of spam and subjective rhetoric disguised as logic, which can still be fun, but I don't see the need to church it up. The fact that anyone can be "locktown" is funny.

VOTE: Almost50
In post 1323, Dorsey wrote:Like monkey's last posts were videos, but whatever, idrc that much.

I think this is the only player Dorsey has had a read progression on. Interestingly, they want to eliminate A50 for the very same reason they town read him for earlier.

@Dorsey
can you explain what changed for you here?

Spoiler: Datisi Read
In post 1663, Wiki wrote:Who should be elimed after u, Dorsey?
In post 1664, Dorsey wrote:Datisi
In post 1666, Wiki wrote:Why should we wagoon him over gera and a50? Can you expain it?
In post 1667, Wiki wrote:If you are so sure thst he is the scummiest here, why dont you vote him instead of Andre/T3?
In post 1668, Dorsey wrote:Because you need me dead to believe me and this thread is a mob of rhetoric I wouldn't be too butthurt to leave. Clearly I've stumbled into the wrong place.
In post 1671, Dorsey wrote:If I had the same amount of time as previous games, I could reference posts, but there are too many posts, multiple games, and not enough free time. And then Datisi said he didn't even disagree with me, that he just wanted more, but he's comfortable letting other players slide. And I can understand that if he's scum, but for multiple people not to see the inconsistency but to just go with that. Why would I prolong my stay in that?

Dorsey's most consistent read, and not one I disagree with. However, a good point is being made: Dorsey isn't voting Datisi, despite making a push here. It's possible this could be distancing, but that's just a pre-flip associative.

@Dorsey
do you want to vote Datisi? I'm willing to vote here regardless of if you are, but I want to know what you're thinking. You're claiming that everyone thinks Datisi is town, but it seems pretty clear that he's been under scrutiny for awhile now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”