Mini Normal 2245: LJITGBSMoD [game over!]

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2050  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:08 am

so since scum wins in (other town, scum), i think i should just protect the other town because there's a higher chance of us going to the next day

whatever
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2051  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:08 am

oh look i got a pagetop
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2052  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:09 am

and we all know pagetops are for daddy
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2053  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:13 am

In post 2047, osuka wrote:
In post 2043, Commander Shepard wrote:3)* if we no elim and you protect someone.

It’s much more important to sort people than try to gain a day. There’s four people left and we have to buckle down and decide the elim.

my point is we're likely to gain a day regardless of what happens if we exec today


I don’t see a way where we gain a day.

I don’t understand your post.

If we elim scum >> we win no extra day
If we elim town >> 1 scum 2 town alive into night >> scum shoot you we lose

I don’t see any extra day here unless we no elim
Which means we should elim

Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2054  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 am

There is only four people alive

It’s MELO with no point of no elimming

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2055  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:16 am

We should be limming here
I prefer they, thanks :)

Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2056  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:54 pm

In post 2025, Datisi wrote:vote count 6.02
with 4 votes in play, it takes 3 to make a decision. day 6 ends in (expired on 2021-11-26 21:00:00).

yeetnot voting [4]: Dwlee99, Commander Shepard, osuka, StrangeMatter


mod notes~ one two seven three


flavourImage


We all know the proper thing here is to elim then why am I the only one fake voting here?

Tomorrow is Turkey day and Black Friday both days really hard to get online.

Will likely make a decision in a few hours but we really need to act if we are elimming today and if not for the love of all that’s good please don’t protect anyone Osaka and please leave reads.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2057  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Strangematter disappearing for the entire day phase is making me queasy
I prefer they, thanks :)

StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 07, 2021
Location: UTC-6 (CST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2058  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Hey, I’m still here. Just haven’t talked much.
A master at dying. Whether it's being eliminated during the day or being night killed, scum or town, I will be eliminated by or before the end of the game and for some reason will always have child-like anger to go around.

StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 07, 2021
Location: UTC-6 (CST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2059  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:30 pm

In post 2042, Commander Shepard wrote:@StrangeMatter -> Those things are obviously bad. Not sure what you’re asking.

So couple of things
1) No one here scumreads you and based on the babysitter claim you are confirmed town.
2) Scum will 100% shoot you overnight because of point A.
3) This means we have a 2/3rds chance of losing if we no elim.

Instead I think the better option is to either go with who you say to elim or you give reads and you protect no one going into the night.

Admittedly this means I have to dig myself out of the hole scum have put me in and whichever one of Dwlee/StrangeMatter is scum well done but you should not be protecting anyone tonight.


What I’m not getting is what you said about being paranoid in another one of your posts.
A master at dying. Whether it's being eliminated during the day or being night killed, scum or town, I will be eliminated by or before the end of the game and for some reason will always have child-like anger to go around.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2060  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:20 pm

Strange my issue is that while commander and I have been going back and forth you've been more playing spectator
I prefer they, thanks :)

StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 07, 2021
Location: UTC-6 (CST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2061  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:01 pm

Hey. I've been trying to get answers out of Commander. I'm just trying not to get in your way since I think this is far more useful for confirming whether my POE is right or not.
A master at dying. Whether it's being eliminated during the day or being night killed, scum or town, I will be eliminated by or before the end of the game and for some reason will always have child-like anger to go around.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2062  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:39 pm

Fair enough hmm
I prefer they, thanks :)

Datisi
Drawn from Memory
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2063  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:54 am

vote count 6.03
with 4 votes in play, it takes 3 to make a decision. day 6 ends in (expired on 2021-11-26 21:00:00).

yeetnot voting [4]: Dwlee99, Commander Shepard, osuka, StrangeMatter


mod notes~ one two seven three


flavourImage
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.” ~Menalque

Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2064  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:44 am

I know I should decide but the fact is I just can’t. Like I have to do Thanksgiving errands later and each time I type VOTE: Someone I think about “what if X?” And then backspace it all out.

Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2065  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:45 am

VOTE: Unvote to not confuse Datisi.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2066  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:14 pm

I'm on Thanksgiving break and will not be super around cause, y'know, Thanksgiving etc. so I'm not sure if at this point we just want to no lim and try again tomorrow or what. If Osuka has an idea we can go off of it I'm just dissatisfied with the level of participation today and don't have the time to backtrack at this time
I prefer they, thanks :)

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2067  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:49 pm

yeah i dont have much time today because of thanksgiving but ill do some reading on my phone and ill post tomorrow
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 07, 2021
Location: UTC-6 (CST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2068  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:26 pm

100% we should eliminate, even if we're wrong we still have a chance to win or have another day.

I'm going to double-check over the conversation between Dwlee and Commander.
A master at dying. Whether it's being eliminated during the day or being night killed, scum or town, I will be eliminated by or before the end of the game and for some reason will always have child-like anger to go around.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2069  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:14 am

In post 2067, osuka wrote:yeah i dont have much time today because of thanksgiving but ill do some reading on my phone and ill post tomorrow

We aren't getting an elimination through without your vote sooo when will you be around?
I prefer they, thanks :)

StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 07, 2021
Location: UTC-6 (CST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2070  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:40 am

Alright, we have three hours. so....I think we should just vote out Commander at this point, really their conversation with Dwlee hasn't changed my mind on his slot being scum at this point.
A master at dying. Whether it's being eliminated during the day or being night killed, scum or town, I will be eliminated by or before the end of the game and for some reason will always have child-like anger to go around.

StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 07, 2021
Location: UTC-6 (CST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2071  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:18 pm

VOTE: Commander

E-2
A master at dying. Whether it's being eliminated during the day or being night killed, scum or town, I will be eliminated by or before the end of the game and for some reason will always have child-like anger to go around.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2072  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:34 pm

I hope I'm not disappointing norwee

VOTE: Commander
I prefer they, thanks :)

Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 31, 2017
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2073  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:58 pm

VOTE: Dwlee

Busy with thanksgiving stuff still.

This is my last gasp guess.

No time for a case.

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2074  (ISO)  » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:00 pm

If you're town here it's probably my fault for tunneling
I prefer they, thanks :)

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York