Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Norwee: Deal. :]

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2717, Andante wrote:Something_Smart!!!! I know you're around, you're the nicest one here, tell me, is it a good idea to drag out D2, or just end it now?
Well my opinion is that T3 is guiltied scum and if that's accurate, then it should be ended now.

I don't think anyone has put together a well-reasoned counterargument; some people want to keep him alive despite agreeing that he's scum which is utterly silly with a follower around. And he doesn't really seem interested in saving himself, so... I'm thinking you can end it.

And ninja'd by the unvote lol. I think it still holds though?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

If T3 is scum it's better to have him out of the way so Enchant can maybe get another guilty.

If T3 is town it's better to know that asap.

Sounds like a win-win to me
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2725, Enchant wrote:Sure, take care.

I wanted to hammer personally anyway.
hammer is a scary responsibility, like, just knowing if it's wrong or too early, then more yelling? nahhhh not about that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2727, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2717, Andante wrote:Something_Smart!!!! I know you're around, you're the nicest one here, tell me, is it a good idea to drag out D2, or just end it now?
Well my opinion is that T3 is guiltied scum and if that's accurate, then it should be ended now.

I don't think anyone has put together a well-reasoned counterargument; some people want to keep him alive despite agreeing that he's scum which is utterly silly with a follower around. And he doesn't really seem interested in saving himself, so... I'm thinking you can end it.

Awww you answered my call!!! :)
Yeah, like, the counter argument is "we want different scum" but like, I'm sorry, how did day 1 go? yeah..
And hey, I'm no longer the final vote, I'm voting him, sounds like he flips scum, and at the end of the day, we want red gone over green

VOTE: T3
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Trying to consider worst case scenario here.

If T3 is town, then that means he decided to fake claim an protective PR with 3 shots... as an VT. When he was put to E-1 and at close threat to elimination.
And then when April claimed simple doctor, everyone was questioning if it made sense for there to be two protective roles and their synergy together, and T3 then instead of outing and helping town understand that he was just an VT. Simply stayed quiet and did nothing to help us.
And then when outed by Enchant to have been protected by an doctor and that he didn't target anyone he now finally claims VT.

...Yeah, just kill it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean hey, if he's town, by the same logic as yesterday "It's just a VT. it's fine!!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Andante »

Oh, with my vote, he's E-1
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Enchant »

I wish i didn't claim. Really hoped to get T3 killed somehow without it. Thankfully my idiocy protects me from NKs mostly.

But seems like claim was too good and i just went mad from obsession, especislly when T3 started dodging questions. Probably me to blame, i am pretty short with temper. Would be more useful.

So anyway i need to sleep. I will hammer tomorrow, unless someone comes and steal it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by T3 »

I GET ACCUSED OF DODING QUESTIONS EVERY GAME AS BOTH ALIGNMENTS
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by T3 »

My BG claim was dumb tbh
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by T3 »

I do have a history of doing extremely dumb claims as town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2736, T3 wrote:My BG claim was dumb tbh
lol you think?
In post 2737, T3 wrote:I do have a history of doing extremely dumb claims as town
I mean, I'm really not buying you being town right now, like it's your final chance to sway people, and you're just like "yeah it was dumb, I do dumb stuff as town" you know, that's quite the defense. Let me say. You're E-1 now, don't even seem to care. I don't remember what the vote was on you yesterday to make you claim BG, idk, feels very different now, and self preservation earlier as a VT?? ehhhh if you're town, I honestly don't even feel bad about this, I felt good about limming you yesterday too lol note to self, even if person I sr claims a pr, TUNNEL LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! XD
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where is Geraint btw? I feel like his last post was days ago.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2639, geraintm wrote:Sorry, staying at SiL's this weekend so less time to post.

I am more than happy to have T3 on the block. I confess I found their claim suspicious initially, but everyone else thought it was fine so I went with everyone else.
But, my main reason for not believing the claim was a total misunderstanding of the wiki - I thought it was a one shot ability for a normal game and claiming 3 shot made it mot possible. I am an idiot.
Oh nvm.

- Bunno
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2643, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2635, osuka wrote:why are you getting intentionally obtuse
I am not the one arguing both ways of my mouth. YOU were looking for outs for T3, yet YOU are arguing he might be a Scum PR (which -btw- would make the scum team ALL PRs)
im missing out on how the scum team would be all PRs if t3 was scum pr, but i'm only pointing out that the reasoning in that push was flawed

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by osuka »

i also honestly just misread the voyeur-follower claim and the first bit i wrote actually just doesn't apply anymore because the voyeur saw t3 not being visited, so we actually do know for a fact that he didn't do anything as opposed to being roleblocked

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2669, Andante wrote:
In post 2667, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, I’m just paranoid, i feel. I’m gonna trust it, and then die before it matters anyways.

T3, Andante with one of Dwlee, Osuka makes sense, and I generally want to believe Dwlee is town, but covering the bases
you sr osuka for not talking? interesting
when did they say that?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by osuka »

is it like unavoidable for you to misrep?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by osuka »

andante's biological imperatives: eating food, drinking water, sleeping, and misrepping everyone in games of mafia

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2674, Andante wrote:
In post 2671, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 2669, Andante wrote:
In post 2667, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, I’m just paranoid, i feel. I’m gonna trust it, and then die before it matters anyways.

T3, Andante with one of Dwlee, Osuka makes sense, and I generally want to believe Dwlee is town, but covering the bases
you sr osuka for not talking? interesting
think you get better results if you ask directly why someone has another person as POE
No one even takes me seriously so ehhh, anytime I try and do something I get yelled at and it's all "you must be scum for that!!!" so meh
the reason nobody's taking you seriously is because you haven't said anything worthy of being taken seriously for the entire day

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2721, Enchant wrote:UNVOTE:
why???

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2727, Something_Smart wrote:

see this is where i have a problem with the push - i do think t3 is scummy, even if not as much as andante, but how is there a guilty there? the voyeur-follower slot confirmed that he didn't do anything and it wasn't because of a roleblock, and he himself admitted to having fakeclaimed. is that all there is? that doesn't actually make a guilty

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by osuka »

like this whole push just kinda reeks

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”