Mini Normal 2249 | The Fish in the Sea | Game Over

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3375  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:09 pm

Honestly i envy the scum in this game.

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3376  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:11 pm

Watch it be like SS and Osuka, and they're just sitting back laughing at our mess

Hella Jeff
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3377  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:12 pm

In post 3374, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just say something like: "Kill Geraint/Osuka. What are we waiting for lol" and go take a piss.
Instead of creating this whole situation that has already made me spend way more effort.

pssssh you say stuff like this and then one quick check of your ISO shows that you align exactly with what you think scum would do,
at least you did until you spite rewrote your POE because i said you had a chance to be mafia in a very unlikely situation (osuka and geraint being TvT)
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3378  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Yeah because it felt way too easy for it to just be Geraint Osuka.

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3379  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:13 pm

You’re telling me both scum just sitting there and repeating "they don’t understand" while nothing ever happens.

Hella Jeff
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3380  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:14 pm

one look at votecounts shows that it very likely isn't geraint/osuka so we're fine in that department
i believe the same thing u do
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3381  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:14 pm

I voted them because i expected to see more desperation if they were mafia.

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3382  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:18 pm

In post 3380, Hella Jeff wrote:one look at votecounts shows that it very likely isn't geraint/osuka so we're fine in that department
i believe the same thing u do

If you think i’m scum then you don’t believe the same thing i do.

Hella Jeff
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3383  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:21 pm

In post 3382, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3380, Hella Jeff wrote:one look at votecounts shows that it very likely isn't geraint/osuka so we're fine in that department
i believe the same thing u do

If you think i’m scum then you don’t believe the same thing i do.

you're wooing me with your words btw.
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3384  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:23 pm

If it's Geraintm/osuka I'll be very annoyed with y'all
I prefer they, thanks :)

Hella Jeff
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3385  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:23 pm

like let me acknowledge that i might be missing something extremely obvious that makes you town like the amounts of effort you've put into this game
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

Hella Jeff
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3386  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:25 pm

In post 1205, MegAzumarill wrote:Azaariah (3) osuka, T3, geraintm [E-4]

you can overthink it, but i don't really want to
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3387  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:25 pm

In post 3386, Hella Jeff wrote:
In post 1205, MegAzumarill wrote:Azaariah (3) osuka, T3, geraintm [E-4]

you can overthink it, but i don't really want to

I've seen it
I prefer they, thanks :)

Hella Jeff
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3388  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:35 pm

In post 3387, Dwlee99 wrote:I've seen it

oh yeah? well i've seen everything
Image
man listen, stairs. i am TELLING you

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3389  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:40 pm

Lol what if Andante is actually ninja
I prefer they, thanks :)

Dwlee99
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: July 03, 2015
Location: Northeast USA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #3390  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:51 pm

In post 3375, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Honestly i envy the scum in this game.

See but if it is gera and osuka...
I prefer they, thanks :)

Enchant
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 19, 2020

Post Post #3391  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:08 am

16 hours damn

Something_Smart
Somewhat_Balanced
 
User avatar
Joined: November 17, 2015
Location: Rochester, New York
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3392  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:03 am

In post 3353, Andante wrote:Also, Something_Smart, you've been way too quiet lately, I'd love to hear some thoughts

Monday is my busy day, sorry. But my brain is kinda empty and I just want to see a flip in my exe pool and I don't hugely care who it is.
I'm on a path that is intertwined with
A debt that's paid when the world goes silent

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3393  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:36 am

In post 3352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Osuka flips town i’m tunneling Jeff tommorow.

do you just wanna start right now?
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3394  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:38 am

alright im gonna elect to trust norwe for no good reason other than if he was scum he definitely didn't have to do any of that, because if he's scum then he knows for a fact i'll flip green. there's no reason for him to expose himself like that other than to try to pocket me, which wont really work here if jeff flips green because then that casts a lot of doubt on what the fuck just happened

VOTE: jeff
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

MegAzumarill
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 14, 2021
Pronoun: Unspecified

Post Post #3395  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:12 am


Vote Count 3.0.7
Image

Hella Jeff (3) geraintm, Andante, osuka [E-2]
geraintm (2) Something_Smart, Dwlee99
Osuka (2) NorwegianBoyEE, Hella Jeff
NorwegianBoyEE (1) Almost50

Not Voting (1): Enchant,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-12-07 17:22:01)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Mod Notes:
Vote Count is done by hand, tell me if I make any mistakes.
Always remember that you are more than the sum of your confirmation biases.


>( '.)

Enchant
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 19, 2020

Post Post #3396  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:47 am

VOTE: Jeff

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3397  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:54 am

Hmm should i go for it?

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3398  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:55 am

Eh, i'm going for it.
VOTE: Jeff
SORRY IF YOU TOWN

Enchant
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 19, 2020

Post Post #3399  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:04 am

Same.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York