Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1216, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1212, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1200, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1193, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1190, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1168, Scorpious wrote:Question to everyone:

Who would you jail tonight if you were me?
Italiano / Crescent
So you’d jail excusively probably town in your eyes?

Damn this is a race for who is scummiest between you and Titus.
I'm more confident in guessing who scum would target than guessing who is scum, tbh.
I’ve had good sense in the past with trying to block scum kills but in a general sense I would say it’s easier to use JK as a doctor than as a roleblocker.
I honestly would use it either on a scumread I couldn’t get elimmed or on a TR who isn’t a PR read.

If they are a TR and a PR I wouldn’t jail them unless I was super desperate on scumreads and had no other TRs because then you’re denying a PR and you’re not using the invest half of the PR as well and you’re denying the PR the chance to function.

There’s a few possibilities
Jail someone who did the kill / the victim >> yay!
Jail someone who didn’t do the kill/victim and isn’t a PR with feedback >> Hooray claim that at some point before death
Jail someone who didn’t do the kill/victim and is someone you TR and is a PR >> their feedback is gone and your ability to filter a null read is gone. You better be Damn sure about it if you block a person and they are a TR that they’re vanilla or not acting that night.
What does jailing a neighbor do? Makes them unkillable at the cost of not talking in a PT for like, 2 days?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Jailing a neighbor has the same consequences of jailing not a neighbor.

Jailkeepers only interrupt night actions not PTs.

It would depend on whether the person being jailed was a PR or not.

A person in the hood can be a TPR, a VT, a SPR, a goon, or a traitor (unlikely) regardless of neighborhood status.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:11 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1219, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1218, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1213, MathBlade wrote:Continuing on its 7/10 * 6/9 * 5/8 * 4/7 = approx 16.666%
16% for picking 4 people and they all end up Town. What relevance is this particularly, I fail to see what you're trying to portray.
If you follow the prior conversation I found it suspicious Carca wasn’t pushing in the hood. The odds are overwhelming that there is at least one scum in the hood. I could be wrong about Titus specifically (I doubt it) but Carca not wanting to poke in the hood feels fishy. The previously presented math was flawed and annoyed me so I corrected it.
Won't fight math with the math person. I'm not allergic to the hood, I just don't feel particularly driven to nuke it. Frankly I completely forgot JV was a part of it.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1213, MathBlade wrote:Continuing on its 7/10 * 6/9 * 5/8 * 4/7 = approx 16.666%
16% for picking 4 people and they all end up Town. What relevance is this particularly, I fail to see what you're trying to portray.
If you follow the prior conversation I found it suspicious Carca wasn’t pushing in the hood. The odds are overwhelming that there is at least one scum in the hood. I could be wrong about Titus specifically (I doubt it) but Carca not wanting to poke in the hood feels fishy. The previously presented math was flawed and annoyed me so I corrected it.
Oh I see. My bad, I am incredibly tired :p
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1221, MathBlade wrote:It’s more than 80% likely the scum has at least a scum in it.
Yes. It's definitely higher than 80% that scum has scum in it. I'd say it's 100%
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1227, Carcalilly wrote:
Won't fight math with the math person. I'm not allergic to the hood, I just don't feel particularly driven to nuke it. Frankly I completely forgot JV was a part of it.
Given the narrow scope of > 80% odds of a scum in the hood I would rather elim in the hood and jail outside of it.

We either hit scum and likely temporarily soft clear some players or we hit town and then can use these results towards finding the scum in the hood.

It’s hard to follow why you wouldn’t want to poke at me or JV or Italiano?

Is it because you’re scum with Titus?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1229, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1221, MathBlade wrote:It’s more than 80% likely the scum has at least a scum in it.
Yes. It's definitely higher than 80% that scum has scum in it. I'd say it's 100%
Spicy. Who is it for you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1230, MathBlade wrote:
Given the narrow scope of > 80% odds of a scum in the hood I would rather elim in the hood and jail outside of it.

We either hit scum and likely temporarily soft clear some players or we hit town and then can use these results towards finding the scum in the hood.

Like, be my guest clearing that out, I won't cry over a Titus or JV elim. It feels redundant to explain indifference. I'll throw my pokes in if someone in there gives me a reason I care enough about to, cuz rn I'd feel like dart throwing.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1232, Carcalilly wrote:

Like, be my guest clearing that out, I won't cry over a Titus or JV elim. It feels redundant to explain indifference. I'll throw my pokes in if someone in there gives me a reason I care enough about to, cuz rn I'd feel like dart throwing.
And why aren’t you trying to resolve that indifference? The whole point of being town is scumhunting.

Why aren’t you doing more to make it not dart throwing? Asking questions or examining relationships?

Poking me as I am in the hood, asking Italiano things?

How do you scumhunt? Do you have a town game?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1233, MathBlade wrote:

And why aren’t you trying to resolve that indifference? The whole point of being town is scumhunting.

Why aren’t you doing more to make it not dart throwing? Asking questions or examining relationships?

My meta is approx 3 years old, gl finding anything in there. But, from what I remember, I've never been a big poker. More of a thoughtpuker.

That, and I've had my focus on other dynamics. The fact that the hood had like 4 lurkers made it real easy to forget about lmao. I don't think anyone else besides you has brought it up like this, at least for a while.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I wish you were in the hood Carca because I really, really think you’re scum.

viewtopic.php?p=11227707#p11227707

This is town you. You say not to point out crumbs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1234, Carcalilly wrote:

My meta is approx 3 years old, gl finding anything in there. But, from what I remember, I've never been a big poker. More of a thoughtpuker.

That, and I've had my focus on other dynamics. The fact that the hood had like 4 lurkers made it real easy to forget about lmao. I don't think anyone else besides you has brought it up like this, at least for a while.
I am not the first person in the game to discuss scum in the hood wth?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1235, MathBlade wrote:I wish you were in the hood Carca because I really, really think you’re scum.

Damn I have no memory of that game
Town clearly sucked tho looking at the op lol
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1188, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1166, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1003, Carcalilly wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 983, geraintm wrote:So, we went from

VC1.9
FugitiveMoose (2): Gamma Emerald, Meuh
MonkeyMan576 (2): Andresvmb, Roden
Andresvmb (2): Crescent, Dwlee99
Scorpious (2): Titus, MonkeyMan576
Titus (1): Scorpious
geraintm (1): Uncle Vanya

to VC10

MonkeyMan576 (3): ItalianoVD, Crescent, Roden
FugitiveMoose (2): Gamma Emerald, Meuh
ItalianoVD (2): Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya

addition of Italiano and Crescent to the MM wagon

then next was Dwlee

VC12

MonkeyMan576 (3): ItalianoVD, Dwlee99, Carcalilly
Dwlee99 (3): Meuh, Gamma Emerald, FugitiveMoose
Meuh (1): geraintm
Crescent (1): Scorpious

Crescent and Roden gone, replaced by Carcalily

and the final was

MonkeyMan576 (7): ItalianoVD, Dwlee99, Carcalilly, Crescent, Scorpious, Uncle Vanya, Gamma Emerald HAMMERED
Dwlee99 (2): Meuh, FugitiveMoose
Scorpious (1): Titus
Meuh (1): geraintm
Crescent (1): MonkeyMan576

Only VC today is
In post 973, DkKoba wrote:
Votecount 2.1
Endless Migration (2009) - HotAirRaccoon

Scorpious
(3): Carcalilly, Gamma Emerald, Titus
Uncle Vanya
(1): Meuh

Not Voting
(7): FugitiveMoose, ItalianoVD, geraintm, Scorpious, Crescent, Dwlee99, Uncle Vanya
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-05-19 22:33:37)
Titus V/LA Friday Evening - Monday Morning
with the overlap between the Scorpious push and yesterday being Carcalily and the Gamme hammer
In post 753, Carcalilly wrote: while the deadline is close, id rather see what MM has to say, and for an official votecount before placing my vote anywhere.
In post 755, Carcalilly wrote:I'm sure you will

VOTE: monkey
So, i am deeply suspicious of Carcalily, their vote on Scorpious today is...?

I vote for people I want dead. Simple.
Who do you want dead Carcalily?
[Scorp, Geraint, JV] is my pool at this moment in time.
In post 1190, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1168, Scorpious wrote:Question to everyone:

Who would you jail tonight if you were me?
Italiano / Crescent
If I am right and Carca is scum then, scum wouldn’t want buddies jailed, so outside the hood is

Scorpio, G, Italiano, Crescent, Carca, Gamma, Dwlee.

Gamma is town
Scorpious is town by claim and Carca’s bad push.
G is in the scum pool, so possible
Crescent Carca wants jailed so unlikely scum partner.
Dwlee is possible scum partner

So Titus/Dwlee/Carca or Titus/G/Carca looks really likely.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1237, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1235, MathBlade wrote:I wish you were in the hood Carca because I really, really think you’re scum.

I don’t either I just looked at the first post, saw it was different and they didn’t poke Roden for the same shit.

So I was hoping they had something else, because they seem really unhelpful which if Carca is scum further reinforces scum in hood but my guess is they don’t want to spew.

My kingdom for a vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:23 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

I felt like you'd pull out the 3 year meta anyway, lmfao.

Scorp "crumbed", nobody called it out. Scorp "softclaimed" so blatantly I don't think it could've been taken back or thrown under any radar, so I fail to see the comparison.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 511, Roden wrote:
In post 502, Scorpious wrote:I’m going to sit back and watch this build up to get a better feel, before my next trick.
In post 506, Scorpious wrote:Just be careful here scum. Just a friendly warning..
Just cut the bullshit and claim your PR. You softed way too loudly for scum to actually jump on you at this point.

VOTE: Andres
Where’s your push on Roden for pushing Scorpious to claim? Where’s your similar critique?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1236, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1234, Carcalilly wrote:

I am not the first person in the game to discuss scum in the hood wth?
I didn't say that. Reread.

Last time there was hood theoretics it was in D1 twilight, page 34. Mixed views. Saw the reasoning in both sides.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 519, Carcalilly wrote:I'm really struggling to understand what you're trying to say scorp. What purpose does cryptic posts serve?
No you fished Scorpious.

C’mon.

And look more fence sitting.

Move off the damn fence.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1237, Gamma Emerald wrote:

We were masons, man... </3
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1243, MathBlade wrote:
In post 519, Carcalilly wrote:I'm really struggling to understand what you're trying to say scorp. What purpose does cryptic posts serve?
No you fished Scorpious.

C’mon.

Move off the damn fence.
Or, asking for elaboration /w benefit of doubt. Which was really needed with that dumpsterfire of posts.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1245, Carcalilly wrote:
No you fished Scorpious.

C’mon.

Move off the damn fence.
Or, asking for elaboration /w benefit of doubt. Which was really needed with that dumpsterfire of posts.
Yes these posts were. I am demonstrating you’re incapable of hunting. You can’t get off the fence or make an effort to as it’s spew. I am going to let the thread breathe though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1246, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1245, Carcalilly wrote:
No you fished Scorpious.

C’mon.

Move off the damn fence.
Yes these posts were. I am demonstrating you’re incapable of hunting. You can’t get off the fence or make an effort to as it’s spew. I am going to let the thread breathe though.
By your standards I'd say you, italiano and crescent are the only proactive "hunters". Sorry if I don't live up to that spontaneously-drill-everyone standard.

Don't think I've ever played with you but I've definitely heard a thing here and there. Nice to finally see you blaze a thread in person :giggle:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 8:38 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1051, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1004, geraintm wrote:The push on scorpious today was always going to flush out a claim and nothing else
gonna be frank here, I don't like this
not sure why this upset you?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2022 8:39 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 1053, Scorpious wrote:I like Ger on the last page. It settles me a little in them trying to look busy. They are following their style I’ve seen them flip town on.

Also, The “ask me to do things” mentality seems to have been pushed back.

And yes. Of course I can’t “prove” a claim the same day, but anyone still on my wagon is building scum equity.
I claimed very early in the day.. enough time for at least votes to be removed and re placed.

I really think Titus is scum..
the ask me to do things bit was in case i slipped and didnt do anything - it was more an aide memoire

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”