ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 242, SirCakez wrote:
In post 131, NashedPotato wrote:Can we just not delve into setup spec when we have literally zero information as a whole.
Pretty sure Nero is town
Can you elaborate why?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 249, ItalianoVD wrote:but I've seen enough that I'm comfortable with nero!scum.
Why did you not answer my question?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 171, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 160, KittyTacky wrote:So 13:3 isn't tilted in town's favor? I don't understand what's BS here. Kinda sketchy NGL.
Correct. 13:3 Mountainous isn't tilted in town's favor. It's scumsided.
Is Mountainous even normal? Like sure, it fits the guidelines, but I have never heard of one being run in the normal queue. Towns usually have several fairly strong PRs in larges.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 173, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 7, over90 wrote:I'm a traitor
VOTE: over90
Why did you do this?
Same reason I claimed jester.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 249, ItalianoVD wrote:but I've seen enough that I'm comfortable with nero!scum.
Why did you not answer my question?
My bad, what question was that? Thought I answered everything.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 250, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 242, SirCakez wrote:
In post 131, NashedPotato wrote:Can we just not delve into setup spec when we have literally zero information as a whole.
Pretty sure Nero is town
Can you elaborate why?
Just have a pretty good vibe
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 124, Nero Cain wrote:and yet you didn't vote me until I voted you. If you found my posting scummy prior to 58 why not call me out?
it was inside the spoiler of but I know you didn't click on it b/c you didn't care about my responses b/c this is just an agenda driven push back.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do radiate good vibes

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

:lol:
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Responses in bold.
In post 222, DeasVail wrote:A big part of why I think Kitty could be scum is the way that they have responded to suspicion in this game. When one is scum, the question of how to respond to a vote/suspicion is, I think, a pretty tricky one, and something that a lot of players as scum will have to intentionally think about, and I think Kitty's responses align with scum feeling the need to respond in a certain way, rather than a natural town response.

The first example of this is here:
In post 100, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 26, mq.bosco wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky
You're making a terrible mistake, I'm Jester.
Which would be a pretty harmless joke on its own, and at first I didn't think anything of it, but then it is a lot more pronounced in

Statements like "Do you really expect me to try to case you on page 6? I don't case people this early." don't actually match what Nero was asking, and make out Nero to be unreasonable.
How does it not match, and yes it was unreasonable to shade me for not wanting to case early.

And "The cardinal sin of waiting for more posts from a player before seeing whether to commit to a read or not." - is an insistence that what Kitty is doing is totally reasonable and shouldn't be suspected, again that any suspicion of Kitty is unsubstantiated (though note that in this case RCE didn't even provide a reason for thinking that Kitty was scum).
Because I am town and FMPOV suspecting me is unreasonable.

So instead of being confident in their role PM being town, Kitty feels the need to essentially belittle any suspicion against them, even when the suspicion itself is quite trivial and low-impact.
This contradicts your previous point.

--

I also don't like the Nero thing, as I don't really believe that they truly have that read.
Well I do so it's your word versus mine.

--

over90, I would like to know why you townread Kitty.

PEdit: Tbf carcalilly, no one was actually shading kitty for not casing early. That was a narrative that Kitty themselves created.
The 3 votes on me say otherwise.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

do you do the response in bold thing a lot?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 160, KittyTacky wrote:2. What's wrong with just being somewhat cautious this early?
I think early game is the best time to not be cautious and it looks like you just know I'm town that is afraid to vote me. I mean maybe I can understand that you are suspicious of me but that suspicion hasn't formed into a full on scum read yet but still seems iffy to me.
Last game I pushed several people early and they were all town. I don't want to repeat my mistakes.

what did you like about VD's case?
It felt townish on gut and your play does actually feel different this game to me now that he pointed it out.

In post 162, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:and now your case is that I haven't done enough.
Wrong.
In post 154, ItalianoVD wrote:Even though there hasn't been much of anything in this game so far, I feel town!you would've done more by now.
is this not a change in reasoning? I mean maybe you could argue that it's something you are adding onto your meta case but I think that's BS. I think that no one was bitting on your meta case so you threw out some charged wording that I wasn't doing enough. I think I'm doing plenty.
Gamma Emerald wrote:do you do the response in bold thing a lot?
If it's a wall with several quotes, yeah. I don't want to cut out and quote every single part.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well maybe not 2 u

KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 245, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 240, takotsubo syndrome wrote:I never said I read the game for meta. I also never said I metadived you. So let’s not get too carried away with putting words in my mouth or twisting my thoughts.

I just said it felt off in terms of you casing NC very early.
Yeah that post is just gross. VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
~Vasex
~Enchant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 261, KittyTacky wrote:Last game I pushed several people early and they were all town. I don't want to repeat my mistakes.
honestly, this doesn't make me feel any better lol. I mean maybe I could see you go "oh my reads were really bad last game so I'm going try to let others lead." but then I think there's a good chunk of possible scum motivation in that.

DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Kitty, nowhere has anyone said that they are voting you because you didn’t case Nero.

Why do you still claim this?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 265, DeasVail wrote:Kitty, nowhere has anyone said that they are voting you because you didn’t case Nero.

Well it came across this way. Elaborate why you think my response to pressure is scummy.
~Vasex
~Enchant
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2022 7:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 266, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 265, DeasVail wrote:Kitty, nowhere has anyone said that they are voting you because you didn’t case Nero.

Well it came across this way. Elaborate why you think my response to pressure is scummy.
I think that you have prioritised stamping out suspicion cast against you (scum-motivated) over trying to determine whether people are town or scum (town-motivated)
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:42 am

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

In post 196, Gamma Emerald wrote:just feels a bit weird you thought to check his old games but only checked 2 of them
Again, I never said that I was checking his games specifically. He just happened to be in the few games that I was reading up on. I never meta'd him personally myself.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why were you reading them, then?
<Embrace The Void>

takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:57 am

In post 243, SirCakez wrote:Ignore that Nashed quote my phone has a bug
In post 179, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 169, Gamma Emerald wrote:why was your only comment to bring up something someone else mentioned?
I mean I really didn't have much to comment on while catching up. Majority of what has been posted looks like it's been in jest aka the traitor/jester/mason claim.
This just very serious in like a very jokey time & felt very off.
This is such a scum thing to post

VOTE: takotsubo
Not really. Nothing stuck out in terms of much other than a few odd pings. As I said Gamma & VD felt off, but that's really about it. Nothing that screams scum let's lim them yet, but it's still early.
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 12:58 am

In post 269, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why were you reading them, then?
There was another player in them which happened to overlap and I only read the beginning part of the game.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 263, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 245, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 240, takotsubo syndrome wrote:I never said I read the game for meta. I also never said I metadived you. So let’s not get too carried away with putting words in my mouth or twisting my thoughts.

I just said it felt off in terms of you casing NC very early.
Yeah that post is just gross. VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
In post 243, SirCakez wrote:Ignore that Nashed quote my phone has a bug
In post 179, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 169, Gamma Emerald wrote:why was your only comment to bring up something someone else mentioned?
I mean I really didn't have much to comment on while catching up. Majority of what has been posted looks like it's been in jest aka the traitor/jester/mason claim.
This just very serious in like a very jokey time & felt very off.
This is such a scum thing to post

VOTE: takotsubo
VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 1:54 am

I'm just saying if part of the votes are from attitudes that's just me in general.

Attitude =/= scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2022 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still rather VD or Kitty. Like I get why TS is getting wagoned and in a vacuum his post was scummy as all get out but I sorta think he's town and scum are wagoning him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”