Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:it may have been a semi-serious RVS vote at the time but it's a full blown scum read now.
I wonder why.
In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 453, ItalianoVD wrote:And ask him who scum is and it’s gonna be the people suspicious of him and Gamma, which I don’t get.
Who is suspicious of me besides RCE? Didn't know I was scum reading him. Why would I be suspicious of Gamma's attackers?
My bad, that was worded very wrong. It’s supposed to say:
“And ask him who scum is and it’s gonna be the people suspicious of him(myself and Kitty) and Gamma, who he is suspicious of, which I don’t get.”

In post 464, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 460, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 446, Nero Cain wrote:Is a total nonanswer.
Okay let’s talk about it.

As I said, I couldn’t careless about OMGUS. You can throw it out there all you want it won’t make it true. Lol, people onsite throw out this claim ad nausem. Your vote on me literally had nothing to do with me scumreading you at all. And why in the world would I feel some type of way about an RVS vote especially the second one; you must really think I’m that weakminded. :igmeou:
ok, I am going to spell this out very slowly. OMGUS is null b/c both alignments do it. I mean, I certainly am biased and think that OMGUS is on the scummy side of things but I am aware that town does it as well. You called my and scummy but you never called me out in your or . That's what I'm asking about.
Huh, I think you quoted the wrong posts. And your question is weird. You want to know why I didn’t call you out sooner? Because I wasn’t here. Unless I’m missing what you’re actually asking, your question makes no sense.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 465, Nero Cain wrote:also if tako is your #2 "scumread" why leave a bigger wagon for a smaller one with less suspicion?
Lol, that’s like asking if I’d rather eat a burrito or taco (pun intended) :giggle: If I’m hungry it doesn’t matter. :P

I mirror Carca’s sentiment on the competing wagons and it’s gonna make people who are vanity voting right now have to make a decision.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 472, takotsubo syndrome wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Going to just trust my vibes right now.

I don't really have a solid case for Gamma other than I just have this feeling I can't shake about them.
I know it's a scummy af vote, but at the same time it's better than non-voting.
I'm not a huge fan of the Nk15 wagon & I'm going to refuse to self-vote.
If this is a gut read, maybe at least show a few posts that pinged you in particular?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 476, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 465, Nero Cain wrote:also if tako is your #2 "scumread" why leave a bigger wagon for a smaller one with less suspicion?
Lol, that’s like asking if I’d rather eat a burrito or taco (pun intended) :giggle: If I’m hungry it doesn’t matter. :P

I mirror Carca’s sentiment on the competing wagons and it’s gonna make people who are vanity voting right now have to make a decision.
I'll answer it better though. If Tako is Vasex then I don't actually wanna vote them off, at least not yet, and NK15 is a better vote as their ISO and actions are scummier, not to mention there is traction there. I want to contribute to a wagon that has a chance to be pushed through and one that has a good chance of being scum. Oh and one I feel comfortable voting.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

In post 477, Carcalilly wrote:

I don't really have a solid case for Gamma other than I just have this feeling I can't shake about them.
If this is a gut read, maybe at least show a few posts that pinged you in particular?
I just feel like he's very passive and not as agressive. He's just here in the thread and skating by rather than actually pushing or perusing anything or anyone.
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by over90 »

In post 478, ItalianoVD wrote:If Tako is Vasex
wrong
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:11 pm

Vasectomy is obv Over90
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:11 pm

Oh my autocorrect.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 479, takotsubo syndrome wrote:

I just feel like he's very passive and not as agressive. He's just here in the thread and skating by rather than actually pushing or perusing anything or anyone.
Is passive scum-indicative and aggressive town-indicative? There are other players who are not really perusing anyone either, what makes gamma your top vote out of those players?
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:14 pm

Again, just not a fan of Gamma at the moment. It’s going to be hard to case someone super early, but it’s just a feeling that Gamma is probably just scum.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:19 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 484, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Again, just not a fan of Gamma at the moment. It’s going to be hard to case someone super early, but it’s just a feeling that Gamma is probably just scum.
You know, I was trying to give you a chance to like, maybe discover why you were feeling that way by asking those questions. :igmeou:
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y can't he just have a gut read? Why does his read have to be explained?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 467, Carcalilly wrote:I also kinda felt this, going through nero's posts I saw a considerable lack of TRs.
@Nero who do you think is town?
Everyone that's not VD, Gamma, STD, and Kitty. Though Dann also seems kinda scummy and you would make sense in a VD/Gamma team. That's my d1 solve so far.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

To the moon tako VOTE: Gamma
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 9:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

If I turn up dead tomorrow, turbo elim Dann.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:y can't he just have a gut read? Why does his read have to be explained?
Eh it was less of me saying he cant have a gut read, and more of me just tryinna squeeze for bit of exploration at least. It would've been nice. :/
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 475, ItalianoVD wrote:Huh, I think you quoted the wrong posts. And your question is weird. You want to know why I didn’t call you out sooner? Because I wasn’t here. Unless I’m missing what you’re actually asking, your question makes no sense.
See, this is how I know you are scum thats bullshitting...you don't even know what was in your "case".
In post 106, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 95, Nero Cain wrote:y is this not town Nero?
I know town!Nero And all this right here...
In post 47, Nero Cain wrote:Is that something you actually believe b/c that seems like a silly thought.
scum!nero patronizes scumreads.
In post 51, Nero Cain wrote:im town
i responded faster than anyone else
town!nero doesn't say he's town.
Here you are pushing that and were scummy. You posted twice (, ) after these posts so when you say that you weren't here that's not true. So for the 4th time, why did you not call me out in 55 or 56?
In post 476, ItalianoVD wrote:
I don't think this really applies b/c the choice of moving from a 5 player wagon to a 2 player wagon isn't the either/or choice you are presenting it t be. If you still think Tako is scum it makes no sense for you to move to another wagon and if you started to feel like tako might be town b/c nk15 was on the wagon then you should have indicated that instead of giving me a non sequitur response.
In post 478, ItalianoVD wrote:If Tako is Vasex then I don't actually wanna vote them off, at least not yet
Why?

Is this a meta read or something?
In post 478, ItalianoVD wrote:NK15 is a better vote as their ISO and actions are scummier, not to mention
there is traction there.
there was? At the time that you voted nk15, there were 2 votes on him but still 5 votes on tako. Given that there were less votes on nk15 why do you think there was more traction there than tako?
In post 478, ItalianoVD wrote:I want to contribute to a wagon that has a chance to be pushed through and
one that has a good chance of being scum
but aren't you calling them both scum? If you voted nk15 b/c you think he has a good chance of being scum, does that mean you don't think tako has a good chance of flipping scum?

What makes you think that nk15 is more likely to go through than tako?

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 10:54 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Nero with the heat sheesh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 11:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean obviously, you are saying that you don't want to vote out a suspected Vasex alt and that nk's actions are scummier and that's valid I suppose but that's the answer we should have been given in but then I guess you or someone from your team recognized that it wasn't great which is why we got the follow up an hour and a half later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2022 11:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 492, RCEnigma wrote:Nero with the heat sheesh.
my girl is a spicy Latina. It rubs off.

takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 1:44 am

In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:y can't he just have a gut read? Why does his read have to be explained?
Yeah it’s bugging me too.

It’s odd that Lily is getting on my case for scum reading gamma.

Lily how much exp you have with Gamma?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, she keeps going to bat for Gamma and VD.

over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 3:23 am

Post by over90 »

ugh, im too lazy to think here these days. and im busy a bit with other game not on this forum. but im reading here every day.
im ready to trust Nero on day 1 before any of his mistakes. he is the most active player here at least, usually this is a good sign.
we have almost the same opinion (position). Std, Italiano... i dont trust Gamma much... the only doubt i have is about Kitty-mafia, but maybe im wrong and nero is right. Im not sure about nk15 and tako at all, and I dont understand some things about others. i need more info, and then I'll reread more attentively.
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 3:42 am

Post by over90 »

btw, italiano and nero - is it possible that you are both towns? just think some time about it, just in case. bc if you are townies, it is difficult to understand the game through your fighting, when you are considering each other the most scum. if you are so sure, then we have at least 1 scum between two of you and it will be useful to check any of you using a cop, for example italiano, to understand both your sides with 1 shot. Right? And to eliminate someone else, smb who is more lurking
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 479, takotsubo syndrome wrote:

I'm not really focusing on the game rn, so that's why
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”