Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 5:51 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

This is in response to , so please follow along.

I made my first post in which was a tongue in cheek comment about RVS.

Both Carca and SirCakez respond to it. Haven’t read the thread.

2 hours later I respond to SirCakez and holla at Gamma. Still haven’t read the thread.

There’s a pagetop from Carca, a joke. I respond with and , still haven’t read the thread.

7 hours pass from the time I post 55 / 56 and when I post . I, within that time, had decided to get serious and read the game from page 1 and that’s when you start pinging my antennas with the comments and how you were interacting with the different players, etc.

Another 4 hours later I respond to you with why I think you’re scum in .

These are the events and how they transpired sequentially, so again what point are you trying to make about 55/56. I don’t think you are quoting the right posts.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE: need a moment to get my head back into this game
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:42 am

VOTE: sircakez
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:53 am

In post 29, SirCakez wrote:
In post 27, ItalianoVD wrote:Eh, let me know when things get serious. :P I’ll be back later.
Why not make them serious yourself?
posting just to post to increase thread presence
In post 46, SirCakez wrote:Seems like Nero is pre apologizing for being scum
this joke is just so stilted like hyuk hyuk i'm not scum but nero is lol
In post 241, SirCakez wrote:
In post 131, NashedPotato wrote:Can we just not delve into setup spec when we have literally zero information as a whole.
Why even make this post the setup spec was fine
again posting just to post
In post 243, SirCakez wrote:Ignore that Nashed quote my phone has a bug
In post 179, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 169, Gamma Emerald wrote:why was your only comment to bring up something someone else mentioned?
I mean I really didn't have much to comment on while catching up. Majority of what has been posted looks like it's been in jest aka the traitor/jester/mason claim.
This just very serious in like a very jokey time & felt very off.
This is such a scum thing to post

VOTE: takotsubo
able to jump onto this vote without actually saying much of anything
In post 244, SirCakez wrote:
In post 220, Carcalilly wrote:I find it funny ppl shaded kitty for not wanting to case early and then shaded italiano for casing early. Or was it setup spec? Either way it felt a bit trigger happy there.
Who are people? This is shade casting without anyone in specific named
casts random shade on carcallilly #1
In post 334, SirCakez wrote:If there's scum on the Tako wagon it's probably Save the Dragons
casts random shade on me #2
In post 389, SirCakez wrote:
In post 388, SirCakez wrote:
In post 370, RCEnigma wrote: Gamma and Nero are in weird spots. I want to scumread gamma but I don't think anything they've done feels like gamma!scum. I hate the taco wagon but gamma doesn't jump out as the scummiest vote. I had them as townish before the wagon though so ehh.
Hate all of this it's such a fencesit
Fixed
casts random shade on RCEnigma #3
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:Dannflors entrance was so underwhelming
casts random shade on Dannflor #4

Sircakez vibes are off. he's throwing shade just to throw it, not to scumhunt, and a lot of it isn't really clarified. his entry posts are stilted and look like they're posting just to post. i think it's sircakez here.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

I'll do more tomorrow. For now:UNVOTE:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

I wasn't reading the thread
is just such a convenient response. It's a hard swallow given that you were actively responding to a joke. I can't "prove" anything and coincidences do happen but I just don't really believe you when you say that you weren't reading the game and that your vote wasn't retaliation.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 9:31 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 500, ItalianoVD wrote:These are the events and how they transpired sequentially, so again what point are you trying to make about 55/56. I don’t think you are quoting the right posts.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:55 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 453, ItalianoVD wrote:Notice Nero is planted nicely, still on his RVS vote from pg2, and yet seems to be coaching from the sidelines instead of in the trenches trying to actually figure out the game.

Throwing out shade here, little fun comments there. I’m telling you people, this is NOT town!Nero
But what
is
town!Nero then? I'm not confident that Nero is town here, but I'm used to him throwing shade. What would be different about him as town?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 498, over90 wrote:btw, italiano and nero - is it possible that you are both towns? just think some time about it, just in case. bc if you are townies, it is difficult to understand the game through your fighting, when you are considering each other the most scum. if you are so sure, then we have at least 1 scum between two of you and it will be useful to check any of you using a cop, for example italiano, to understand both your sides with 1 shot. Right? And to eliminate someone else, smb who is more lurking
them both being town is my best guess tbh
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I like your post on Cakez, STD. I had him as a lazy weak townread, but I realise that really wasn't based on much.

My current "would be willing to vote" pool is:

Dannflor
Cakez
Bosco
Nashed
Not Known
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 495, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
In post 486, Nero Cain wrote:y can't he just have a gut read? Why does his read have to be explained?
Yeah it’s bugging me too.

It’s odd that Lily is getting on my case for scum reading gamma.

Lily how much exp you have with Gamma?
Eh, some? I just got out of a game with him and he's playing essentially the same way, and he was town that game so
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Okay, I have some time to be around and get fully caught up and try to cover the things I missed. Anyone else on?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Sorry for being inactive, I was busy IRL. Readlist coming soon.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

I need to update my reads a bit and give more of what's going on in my head.

Carcalilly, Kitty, SirCakez, NK15, Gamma

Nash, Enchant, DeasVail, Tako, mq.bosco

over90, RCEnigma, StD, Dannflor

Nero

blue
- strong townlean, *
green
- medium townlean, *
yellow
- weak townlean, *
brown
- weak scumlean, *
orange
- medium scumlean, *
red
- strong scumlean

I was weakly townreading Gamma just because. I had to ask myself if there is anything that is making it weak and there really wasn't so I moved him up to medium townlean. I'm always hesitant to fully townread Gamma :lol: but most of the time I just choose to do so and hope I'm right. It feels like that here.

NK15 could possibly be town as well as I really don't think scum would be that obvious as to jump onto a wagon so blatantly. I know it's wifom, I tend to do that a lot when it comes to scum, but I don't think a player like NK15 who is experienced would be that glaring. I mean Tako
was
scummy and it makes sense for a town!NK to jump onto a scummy wagon.

I moved Tako up. There was something both he and SirCakez said that I don't really think scum would say:
In post 193, takotsubo syndrome wrote:
ItalianoVD is just a hard player to read in general
. I have read two past games of his and he was a hard slot to sort for them. I just haven't seen him case someone so early though.
In post 283, SirCakez wrote:I don't have a read on Italiano yet his posting style makes him hard for me to read
As you can see in my signature, town find me hard to read regardless of my alignment. Scum obviously don't. Like they
could
say that as scum, but they don't need to, they would just jump on me. So those posts are gonna keep them in my townbin for now.

I've kinda already said my piece on Dannflor. His entrance was pretty questionable just picking out Kitty, but was okay with the vote on RC. RC really went to bat for Nero and even admitted it and Nero was okay with it, but when Gamma slightly defends Nero, he (Nero) scumreads him (Gamma). They could possibly be partners. Would scum!RC admit to defending his partner but then say he doesn't townread him.
In post 141, RCEnigma wrote:I will note I'm doing a lot of Nero defending and I don't even townread them. The slots coming at him are just being slimy.
I think the answer is yes.

I'm gonna wait until SirCakez returns to respond to StD's case, but my eyes are there.

over90 is weird, but honestly he could be town, now that I know I was mistaken with the Vasex identity. Could he be StD's scumpartner? It's possible, they haven't really interacted.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 379, mq.bosco wrote:@ItalianoVD, few years ago I played mafia in client – like browser games with ~20 mins for one game, ranking, etc. And that was the time I played mafia in forum - maybe 2-3 games easy difficulty, but then abandoned both. Fortnight ago returned to the old forum, tried to play again – it was bad idea: for some, I really dunno them, reasons I have not calm talks, I have only conflicts with players (don't worry, I'm not a monster, I think that so happens, cause in forum formed community, which no need new players). One of forum's players suggested this site. So nope, I'm not a twink, this is my first game here.
Were you generally active because this game is kinda a rough one for you. Perhaps a culture shock?
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 506, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 500, ItalianoVD wrote:These are the events and how they transpired sequentially, so again what point are you trying to make about 55/56. I don’t think you are quoting the right posts.
this is such gaslighting. I think my point is plenty clear and you are just going "but I wasn't reading the game, I just happened to start reading the game shortly after you called for more votes on me." as if that trumps everything.

Also look @ how selective is. Yes, his lack of scumhunting was part of my point but there was a chunk of dedicated to his strange use of vote and he just didn't comment at all.
In post 508, DeasVail wrote:them both being town is my best guess tbh
naw, you aren't even commenting or reading so I doubt you even know what it's about. You are just like the majority of players who idly call a 1v1 TvT b/c A.) Numerically it's more likely B.) You aren't invested C.) you aren't reading

Why is VD town?
Why is my case wrong?
Why do you like his defense to my case?

Also, note that his vote is currently resting on his town read b/c he's waiting around for town to start a new wagon instead of being proactive.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:54 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 515, Nero Cain wrote: Also, note that his vote is currently resting on his town read b/c he's waiting around for town to start a new wagon instead of being proactive.
Oh snap you’re right, I completely forgot.

VOTE: Nero

Join me in voting out scum my peeps.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

My vote doesn’t change. Let’s not make the mistake of letting scum!Nero slip through our fingers!
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y do you think nk15 is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 8:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I bet I could v/la for the rest of the game and still be the top poster.

over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:32 pm

Post by over90 »

In post 519, Nero Cain wrote:I bet I could v/la for the rest of the game and still be the top poster.
so i'll be dead soon? :]
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:34 pm

Post by over90 »

it is so difficult to unvote nk15...
NashedPotato
NashedPotato
They/Them
Townie
NashedPotato
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 10:55 pm

Post by NashedPotato »

Back from V/LA but still have to work my 8 hour shift before I catch up. I have been reading here and there but I haven't been able to follow up without the context. This page has me think italiano is scum, they've been adamant about my post from earlier being scummy or whatever they said and here they have me as a town-lean? I didn't post after that, seems fake as shite.

Will catch up after my shift.
New account for JacksonVirgo
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 521, over90 wrote:it is so difficult to unvote nk15...
Not really.

VOTE: NK15

Oh wait. Indeed.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 518, Nero Cain wrote:y do you think nk15 is town?
For me it's mostly gut.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”