large normal 239. d5

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Cat Scratch Fever
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2425  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:39 pm

Tbh nothing was happening in the game, i feel like we were all sitting around waiting for flips

and i didn't townread the contributions you had

If you needed more time, I'm sorry :/

schadd_
pandora's pukebox

Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2426  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:04 pm

d4 final

Andante (6): Enchant, KittyTacky, Malakittens, SirCakez, Cat Scratch Fever, DkKoba
Not Known 15 (1): MathBlade
KittyTacky (1): Andante
MathBlade (1): Not Known 15

not voting (2): Not_Mafia, over90

with 11 alive, it took 6 to get wrenched.

modorator notes
  • e
mnemonic for you: Toni Morrison Made Comprehensive Dialogues Despite Nearby Hordes of Reactionaries that are Verily Contemptible
todays featured user: shaft.ed

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2427  (ISO)  » Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Andante has been walked off the stage. she was a vanilla townie.

night 4 starts now and ends in (expired on 2022-06-24 17:06:35). i'll start the next night early if i am requested to do so by each player.
mnemonic for you: Toni Morrison Made Comprehensive Dialogues Despite Nearby Hordes of Reactionaries that are Verily Contemptible

this year, i plan to exclusively listen to music released in 2022. send me things that are like that!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2428  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:09 pm

Malakittens has been killed in the night! she was a town jailkeeper!

schadd_
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #2429  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:14 pm

Spoiler:

vote count 5.0 !

not voting (9): Cat Scratch Fever, KittyTacky, DkKoba, SirCakez, over90, Not_Mafia, MathBlade, Enchant, Not Known 15

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to get wrenched. day 5 starts now and ends in 11 days, 18 hours, 56 minutes

modorator notes
  • thread unlocked

DkKoba
Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2430  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:17 pm

VOTE: enchant
GTKAS
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

MathBlade
Technical Support

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2431  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Busy day with work,

Mala’s last reads were CSF/NK/Koba

I was feeling CSF / Koba end of last night but with Mala dying I am leaning more NK.

I don’t want to do Enchant based on how yesterday went but I might be convinced

I think a PoE of CSF/NK/Koba is where I think scum are.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2432  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:38 pm

In post 2431, MathBlade wrote:Busy day with work,

I was feeling CSF / Koba end of last night but with Mala dying I am leaning more NK.

or scum are in csf/enchant and they want to make sure jk cant confirm it + they cant risk hitting me
GTKAS
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2433  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:39 pm

How the fuck does csf even fit with either of those 2
GTKAS

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2434  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:41 pm

I dont believe you.
GTKAS

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2435  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:45 pm

In post 2133, Malakittens wrote:I want the following order limmed {Nk15/CSF/Enchant}
GTKAS

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2436  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:45 pm

Why did she flip on enchant?
GTKAS

Enchant
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2437  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:46 pm

Why you don't believe math if scum are Me+CSF as you said.

Don't tell me you want to tell that i am teamed with Math as well.

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2438  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:47 pm

Oh I'm approaching that conclusion actually yes. I think it was a subtle slip.
GTKAS

Enchant
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:48 pm

Bruh

Your accuracy somehow getting in negative value.

-50% accuracy.

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2440  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:48 pm

In post 2436, DkKoba wrote:Why did she flip on enchant?

^ you can answer this Enchant.
Paraphrase it.
GTKAS

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2441  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:49 pm

I remember everyone's reads. I will point out the contradictions always
GTKAS

Enchant
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:49 pm

Ok i killed Mala.

I am n5 Compulsive Malakittens Slayer.

Totally didn't had choice.

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2443  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:51 pm

Paraphrasing a genuine hood chat takes only a minutr
GTKAS

Enchant
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:53 pm

It's forbidden by rules.

You can't prove private communication anymore.

MathBlade
Technical Support

Post Post #2445  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:55 pm

We can’t prove it but I said what Mala’s last reads were

If I lied Enchant just turbo yeets me.

Lmao
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

MathBlade
Technical Support

Post Post #2446  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:56 pm

In post 2432, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2431, MathBlade wrote:Busy day with work,

or scum are in csf/enchant and they want to make sure jk cant confirm it + they cant risk hitting me

??

How do you get here? Like what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Enchant
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2447  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:05 pm

Imo Koba simple Maf

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2448  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:07 pm

In post 2445, MathBlade wrote:We can’t prove it but I said what Mala’s last reads were

If I lied Enchant just turbo yeets me.

Lmao

I am accusing you 2 of potentially being mafia so I am asking you to paraphrase why she changed her read on enchant.
GTKAS

DkKoba
Survivor

Post Post #2449  (ISO)  » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:07 pm

it isnt forbidden to paraphrase.
GTKAS

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York