geraintm, Elsa Jay, Vivax
Vivax (1):
Eiralox

Not voting (4):
Crescent, Not_Mafia, gibus, Corwinoid

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to launch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-06-30 12:40:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2198, Elsa Jay wrote:You go girl. Can't say being the translator and saying a few of Corwin's posts every once in awhile sounds fun but I'll reword anything he says in a nice way for you I guess. So you know what's going on.

But yeah now it's just the wagons. Eira is still "studying" the thread but said the power went out so I'll cut that some slack. So it's just up to the rest of us to pick up the slack.

I think Gibus over extended here by giving away Vivax isn't bad. At this point I doubt it Crescent cuz even I don't believe my theories anymore. I know I'm not bad and Corwin is still cleared from Owen.

So the remaining thing is Gibus/NM, Gibus/Eira, or Gibus/Gera.

Cres you still think Eira is good even after the significant drops into day 2 and day 3 today?
I mentioned at the start of day 3 my trust in Eira has dropped. It's been dropping for even longer than I indicated at the start of the day. She has been more of an afterthought ever since day 1. Day 2/3 Eira is doing closer to what you were pointed out for doing on day 1 and 2.. Being a background player and a follower more than being a direct contributor.

Awkwardly, one of the reasons I was paranoid about her going into night 2 is I just didn't have any strong reasons to call her scum and we were in a game that's had good reasons to call virtually everyone scum. I mentioned at day's start I even questioned Gibus/Alex as possible after BBT's flip when I hadn't questioned Alex all game.

Though, the Vivax vote was awful if we're in a Gibus scum/Vivax town situation. The transition between #2024 and #2054 (her next post) is poor. The random unvote and revote yesterday onto Vivax also doesn't reflect well. Some bad data points, but there's not a whole lot of them.

But the other thing is.. I feel like there's a decently strong possibility of both scum being on Vivax if he is town. If Gibus is scum, we had 3 people who aren't NM who could've been possibly been scum with him with the chance to easily and justifiably hammer town and then railroad NM tomorrow -- And NONE of them took it.

This effectively leaves Gibus and someone else who was already on Vivax. I don't think you and Gibus are both scum, so that only leaves NM... And Eira.

But the logic feels shaky - Especially on Gera, who may have felt he jumped the gun and locked himself out of a Vivax vote.

I've had this lingering doubt for a while, but nothing strong enough to actually feel like a compelling argument. There's also things where the potential scum motive is murky. For example: Day 1, I was on the fence about GB and she clearly was egging me towards GB by shading you using my argument. Why would Eira who is scum with Gibus do this?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Crescent »

To better that question: I was on Corwin who was still a very viable train, but had acknowledged George was someone I had wanted to vote previously, except I didn't want to create a fresh train on him, and I was getting paranoid about so many people saying they wanted to vote for him with no one voting him.

Why does Eira care about getting me off of Corwin and onto George. Wouldn't me getting Corwin voted off in this situation be strictly better?

Also fun fact I just noticed:

Guess who directly followed me onto Corwin? Gibus.

Guess who voted for George the VERY NEXT POST after I did? Gibus.

Gibus/Eira feels like a weird combo from the end of day 1. I feel like pushing George like that is just increasing the exposure of both members of the scumteam for no great reason.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 2193, Elsa Jay wrote:That's an unfair comparison. Gibus has been vote hopping to each possible wagon tho. Completely different.
Don't dodge my questions and try to hide them by post spamming to a new page with Crescent.

Why in the world would someone town want to carry an implied counter claim into MyLo?
Why would town want a quick day and a quick night tonight?
Why did you pick Crescent to protect?

Why did you ask gibus who he protected, and then claim to protect the same person? That seems incredibly convenient.
Did you crumb your protection?

I think we deserve some answers here Elsa.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

VOTE: Elsa jay

I think we need to resolve this conflict before we get into a situation where resolving it loses the game. And I think it needs to be resolved with the person who doesn't want it resolved.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

The traitor argument is still there obviously. Not knowing your teammate means if you screw up it sucks. Better for them both to possibly get credit for it as town then nothing. And to possibly pocket you. Not like scum knew George was actually a PR. I only guessed from playing with people like that before. And egging townies to kill other townies is very much scummy.

Edit: it appears Corwin now wants to kill the bodyguard over the doctor claim. Wonderful.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

Also if Vivax is town it means NM insta voted town on all 3 days and only began to actually contribute to the game when he felt legitimately threatened with a voteoff

Gibus/NM makes so much sense as a "team" that I worry it isn't right because it feels like it would be too easy given the hellscape this game has been.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 2205, Elsa Jay wrote:And egging townies to kill other townies is very much scummy.
And yet you're pushing people to vote someone that's not, from what you say, your most likely scum because it's better for town to launch someone maybe town and carry this over into MyLo?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Why did you ask gibus who he protected, and then claim to protect the same person? That seems incredibly convenient.

-Corwin
You can literally see the first post on day 3 after the nakes vote from Gibus I was the one who said I protected Crescent. He was the one who said "same".

I'm the one who's at the very least tried to lead us today. He still never responded to my argument for him. In what world am I the vote here?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2205, Elsa Jay wrote:The traitor argument is still there obviously. Not knowing your teammate means if you screw up it sucks. Better for them both to possibly get credit for it as town then nothing. And to possibly pocket you. Not like scum knew George was actually a PR. I only guessed from playing with people like that before. And egging townies to kill other townies is very much scummy.

Edit: it appears Corwin now wants to kill the bodyguard over the doctor claim. Wonderful.
I couldn't care less what Corwin thinks. Corwin is town by alignment, but Corwin is not town. We have exactly 5 town-siding votes today, and we don't need him.

The only actual argument for Gibus/Eira is if they thought Corwin was traitor. Scum is better off watching me lead a parade to murder Corwin than they are exposing themselves that much to kill GB. I'm not sure it's actually scummy when I was leading my own train that consistently had 3-4 votes on it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Crescent »

Also I love how he's apparently now bouncing around calling everyone scum... And his most recent attack on me was for theorizing different scum angles for multiple players.

Talk about hypocrisy~
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:46 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Hmm. I'd only argue that Eira wanted to make a good impression day 1 by putting herself out there is best for scum because it's way easier to high effort the beginning as scum then slide into the background afterwards.

What was Eira's immediate reaction after Gibus claimed? Helpful, prodding, seeming to instantly believe it? That might be the evidence for town or scum Eira.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 2208, Elsa Jay wrote:

-Corwin
You can literally see the first post on day 3 after the nakes vote from Gibus I was the one who said I protected Crescent. He was the one who said "same".

I'm the one who's at the very least tried to lead us today. He still never responded to my argument for him. In what world am I the vote here?
Okay, you're right, you claimed Cresc first and I misremembered that, but the rest of the questions stand. Why, and did you crumb it? Why does it make more sense to leave the indecision between you and gibus to a later date? Why should we prefer to vote someone who is possibly town against the person you suggest is likely not?
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Calling yourself a 'leader' of this clusterfuck isn't exactly AI, since scum would want to be leading the lemmings off a cliff also.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:53 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 2211, Elsa Jay wrote:Hmm. I'd only argue that Eira wanted to make a good impression day 1 by putting herself out there is best for scum because it's way easier to high effort the beginning as scum then slide into the background afterwards.

What was Eira's immediate reaction after Gibus claimed? Helpful, prodding, seeming to instantly believe it? That might be the evidence for town or scum Eira.
This is a fair point. If I remember right though, Eira didn't post anywhere near the time of Gibus' claim.

Let's see: Claim at #1624. You claim at #1646 Eira's next post is #1697.

Eira... Does not acknowledge either of these claims in any way until post #1918, which is on day 3.
In post 1918, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1914, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1911, Eiralox wrote:
In post 1907, Crescent wrote: Oh and from a review of day 2 my trust of Eiralox dropped some by the way. Much much more behind the scenes than she was on day 1.
don't mismob a JOAT after you mismobbed a Detective and then talk about trust. I wasn't sure about toffee, and decided to give vivax the benefit of the doubt. gibus pr claimed. that's it for my day two.
Oh so you wanted to talk about that too huh. You gotta admit though even if Cres is scum she deserves credit for the town launching 2 PRs and making 2 more claim. It's a great talent.
i trust no claim without a flip, not 100% anyway. 95% yeah, like if i think im getting healed by town doctor etc. but right now i'm not discounting the possibility of fake claims, as vivax rightly pointed out RE: gibus

This is the only time to word "doctor" or "Bodyguard (or "BG")" ever appear in her ISO. Both claims are almost completely ignored. Awkward is that she's using Vivax to make her point that Gibus may be lying... Immediately after she voted for Vivax.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Crescent »

So basically? Total nothingness. No reaction at all. She unvotes Vivax after these claims, but I have no idea why.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1799, Elsa Jay wrote:Possibly Gibus but sure. Who do you wanna target if not that then? I almost wanna just keep Crescent alive
to make her suffer
to make sure town activity doesn't die.
Here's the rather obvious crumb you didn't look for Corwin. It's in the same post I asked Gibus who to protect. They mentioned preferably Eira but went with Cres.

I've already said why I'm leaving Gibus alive. I genuinely feel me being alive is best for town RN and scum will leave me alive in order to actually have room for their claim.

Today it seems best to either get rid of NotMaf or find the last scum outta the other options. I've already crossed out you, Cres, and Vivax now.

So it's Eira, Gera, or NotMaf. We've nearly solved it today. That's why I'm doing this. If we basically get rid of one of the last remaining partners we know who's the evil remaining.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:00 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh I guess during that hectic time it was Alex and you reacting to our claims. I substituted Alex for Eira in my head during that time I guess.

Yeah that ain't good.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Crescent »

My thoughts on reading page 2 of her ISO: It's staggering just how little is in the second page of Eira's ISO compared to what I remember from her day 1

My thoughts on reading page 1: Eira wasn't as consistently strong on day 1 as I thought to begin with

I will say there were definitely more "town leader" vibes on day 1, but they were also inconsistent. If you read page 1 of her ISO though, there is a palpable difference on page one of the ISO where day 2 starts though The average post length notably drops off. The bottom of her page 1 ISO is loaded with one-liner posts that don't say very much or anything at all ("Gibus is a hat"). It's like her ingame persona completely changed after day 1.

,,,Though I know all about changing my in-game persona. A drastic shift in behavior from a player I don't know feels like a shaky argument to use to call someone being scum.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I do actually feel better having this conversation about Eira too. Feels it helps us actually solve.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by Crescent »

As far as Gera/Gibus goes

Gera has, at four points in the game, directly quoted and questioned a vote on Gibus.

In posts #304, #945, #1387, and #2181.

But the interesting thing is... I actually think in all four instances the questioning of said vote was
valid
. All four of those votes were poorly explained or outright bad. Though, #1394 is awkward.

Gera makes no indication of actually attempting to sort Gibus until post #1565 when Gibus' train is really picking up.

Gera had a long-winded (albeit underwhelming) miniwall post on #1590 with a vote that directly led to Gibus' claim on day 2, to which Gibus simply replied "nah".

Gera has questioned votes on Gibus, but he's also questioned votes on a lot of people. He particularly does it on multiple votes Alex makes on day 2... Including on BBT. I don't think the defense towards Gibus specifically is scum indicative.

If Gera is scum with Gibus, does Gibus just... Totally blow him off here?

Gibus has now voted Gera twice: Once as a countertrain to Vivax (Following NM, of all people? I forgot NM ever got off of Vivax yesterday) and once today... After Vivax's train died.

A Gibus/NM scumteam would have tried to kill both Vivax and Gera this game with votes. Outside of the recent joke vote from Gibus, the two have almost entirely ignored each other this game, and have never voted for each other. The only time Gibus even appears in NM's iso is in very very early joke posts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Crescent »

So basically for Gibus and Gera to be scum together means Gibus tried to countertrain him over town Vivax, and completely blew him off for apparently no reason instead of engaging him in a way that would've helped both of them look better comparative to each other.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Crescent »

Also my kitty is meowing at me for snuggles.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:02 pm

Post by gibus »

I'll vote whomever crescent votes
outsmarts bullet
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

oh wow now this is interesting. Elsa.... hmm. We'll see what's going on here. @Gibus u trusting Elsa's claim at this point? cos seems like it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”