Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1424, T3 wrote:What is that something else? Also, Klick hasn’t posted since you requested he towncase redcardinal?
I'd rather wait to hear from Klick before I answer that.

True, but I got bored waiting, so I voted them to pressure them to answer sooner. Is this actually going to make them answer faster? perhaps, perhaps not. Did I want to do it anyways? yes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:15 pm

Post by T3 »

Fair.
I think I’ll VOTE: Enchant for now.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by redcardinal »

why enchant? you mentioned you didn't think enchant or klick kill gamma here, what changed? very curious bc enchant seems like what mala wants to pivot to as well
oh snap
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by redcardinal »

why enchant? you mentioned you didn't think enchant or klick kill gamma here, what changed? very curious bc enchant seems like what mala wants to pivot to as well
oh snap
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by T3 »

Honestly, I don’t think I was thinking too clearly. Very little sleep, plus I was very distracted when writing that post.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by T3 »

Enchant is just someone random in my PoE
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1430, T3 wrote:Enchant is just someone random in my PoE
I think the way Enchant hammered yesterday would have been hard for a wolf to do. Not just the hammer, but like I believe the hesitation, and not feeling good about trusting me who was asking them to do it, and just the feelz of them in that moment.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by redcardinal »

I can see how someone would think it could be faked but yeah, my initial impression was the hammer yesterday seemed hesitant in a towny kind of way
oh snap
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by T3 »

UNVOTE: Enchant
My reads are barely changing. There’s a part of me that just wants to vote redcardinal despite my townread on her just to see where that gets me. At the same time, my only actual scumread is KT, a claimed PR.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1432, redcardinal wrote:I can see how someone would think it could be faked but yeah, my initial impression was the hammer yesterday seemed hesitant in a towny kind of way
I didn’t get that impression at all. Either way, I don’t know if I want to vote Enchant today.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1433, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: Enchant
My reads are barely changing. There’s a part of me that just wants to vote redcardinal despite my townread on her just to see where that gets me. At the same time, my only actual scumread is KT, a claimed PR.
Out of the people who aren't you, me, RC, KT and Enchant, who do you think is towniest, and who scummiest? Preferably with reasons, but names would suffice here.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 1434, T3 wrote:
In post 1432, redcardinal wrote:I can see how someone would think it could be faked but yeah, my initial impression was the hammer yesterday seemed hesitant in a towny kind of way
I didn’t get that impression at all. Either way, I don’t know if I want to vote Enchant today.
hey, that's fine. I'm not completely sure about enchant being town either. but given mala's shade there today and the way I'm interpreting that right now I'm *very* hesitant to go after enchant today. Voting me wouldn't get you anywhere, trust me. I recommend klick or haschel if you scumread either of them.
oh snap
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1406, T3 wrote:
In post 1400, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1398, T3 wrote:Like the way I see 1380 right now is that you’re saying that scum!you would have known scum!Mala wasn’t mason?
scum!me would have known that there were no mafia prs that could have made gamma show up as vanilla
But what if it’s a town PR that makes Gamma show up as vanilla? Or a thing with Mala’s role?
No such PR in normal games.

Redcardinal's solve makes sense.
VOTE: Klick
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Right now I'm doing a dive into the specific wagons. Klick is a good choice for scum but I'm not voting yet until I finish my current project.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by redcardinal »

yeah that's about how I expected hasch to respond town or scum, makes me feel more solid in the poe here
oh snap
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 3.1
Klick (3)
- redcardinal, Seanzie, KittyTacky
redcardinal (1)
- Klick

Not Voting (5)
- Enchant, Haschel Cedricson, Malakittens, schadd_, T3

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-17 16:58:42).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:11 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 1405, Seanzie wrote:So from what I can tell, you have me pretty much as a town!lock. Being in this coveted position, I'd like to ask you to do me a favor. Would you be willing to attempt to towncase RedCardinal? You've been scumreading them pretty much without wavering since you got into the thread, and I think they're town. In order to help me read you, I'd like to see if you can consider the flipside of Red's posts.

I'm not asking you to necessarily change your read on Red, but just like... go through their ISO and try to see if you can give any evidence for town!Red here (even if you think the evidence for scum!Red outweighs the evidence for town!Red).
The problem here is that with the way I solve, I have a lot of trouble giving thoughts on people that aren't genuinely what I believe. I find many of the things commonly used to townread and scumread people just... wrong, or not an accurate way of solving. I could try to intentionally towncase redcardinal, but it wouldn't be genuine.

What will probably be more useful is if I read redcardinal's ISO and see if that changes anything?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:59 pm

Post by Klick »

The problem is that I see basically no issue with the content redcardinal has posted coming from a scum PoV
like you could argue that the sheer amount of content she has posted is more likely to come from town than scum, but that's not solid and I don't see redcardinal as the type to post less as scum anyway

I have no reason to townread the slot at all which is usually where scum winds up being in my experience.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1441, Klick wrote:
In post 1405, Seanzie wrote:So from what I can tell, you have me pretty much as a town!lock. Being in this coveted position, I'd like to ask you to do me a favor. Would you be willing to attempt to towncase RedCardinal? You've been scumreading them pretty much without wavering since you got into the thread, and I think they're town. In order to help me read you, I'd like to see if you can consider the flipside of Red's posts.

I'm not asking you to necessarily change your read on Red, but just like... go through their ISO and try to see if you can give any evidence for town!Red here (even if you think the evidence for scum!Red outweighs the evidence for town!Red).
The problem here is that with the way I solve, I have a lot of trouble giving thoughts on people that aren't genuinely what I believe. I find many of the things commonly used to townread and scumread people just... wrong, or not an accurate way of solving. I could try to intentionally towncase redcardinal, but it wouldn't be genuine.

What will probably be more useful is if I read redcardinal's ISO and see if that changes anything?
Hmm... okay. Could you possibly quote a recent scum game or two of yours? Feel free to throw a town game in as well if you want.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1435, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1433, T3 wrote:UNVOTE: Enchant
Out of the people who aren't you, me, RC, KT and Enchant, who do you think is towniest, and who scummiest? Preferably with reasons, but names would suffice here.
Mala. I don’t like her posts about Gamma, they feel very strange and not genuine. I also don’t understand her read on KT.
Then schadd. I still think my case on him is valid, and then he made a massive wall on the wagon against him that I couldn’t make out. I haven’t given him much mental attention since.
Next is Haschel. There was one of his posts a while ago that I didn’t like, a few that I liked, but he’s posted way too little for me to have a good read on his content.
Finally, we have Klick. He never answered , and his answer may affect my read on him. Other than that, his read on Seanzie seems genuine. His response to redcardinal is also towny. While Klick doesn’t strike me as the type of player to overreact to a push, his response to the wagon on him isn’t defensive at all. He just calmly explains his playstyle. Also, Klick has been scumreading redcardinal pretty much since he replaced in, long before redcardinal was a viable wagon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:31 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1437, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1406, T3 wrote:
In post 1400, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1398, T3 wrote:Like the way I see 1380 right now is that you’re saying that scum!you would have known scum!Mala wasn’t mason?
scum!me would have known that there were no mafia prs that could have made gamma show up as vanilla
But what if it’s a town PR that makes Gamma show up as vanilla? Or a thing with Mala’s role?
No such PR in normal games.

Redcardinal's solve makes sense.
VOTE: Klick
1. I know there is no such PR in normal games, I was questioning why redcardinal didn’t consider a town PR to cause Gamma to flip VT.

2. VOTE: KT
This is just bad opportunism.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:01 am

Post by schadd_ »

i was reading some of eod2 but didnt post. in principle a rolecop claim merits a higher level of scrutiny for if youre gonna vote them out, it is a mildly positive utility role (it gets hard alignment results on e.g. vengeful & strongman, and it's otherwise good when you get a result on someone who is mafia) and there's also a world where their result on me somehow explained why they'd be weird abt my slot. i never unvoted just bc i kept thinking they had the best chance of flipping red although by a bit smaller of a margin.

i was kind of edging gamma towards null in my mind during the night. lol. it just seemed tricky to particularly townread eiralox yesterday and especially came across as white knighty. & i did also continue to just find it bizarre to be tring enchant. also i initially townread that thing where she spells out reasons for reads based on other games but after the vote in was sitting on me for a while it sort of felt like a safe way to be voting a townie. anyway
In post 1330, Haschel Cedricson wrote:In theory Schadd is the one person that Eiralox has extra information about but he doesn't interact with Schadd in a way that tries to leverage that information to do anything.
i'm interested to know what you would do to leverage a vanilla result
In post 1363, redcardinal wrote:well that's embarrassing VOTE: Haschel
was there something that made mala seem less wolfy here? it's not exactly clear to me what you were calling 'confirming' in and how it changes after hearing mala is joking abt the claim
In post 1381, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1365, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Before anything happens we need to know who KT blocked.
I blocked redcardinal.
did you think rc was scum during the night?
In post 1419, T3 wrote:
In post 1417, Enchant wrote:
In post 1411, T3 wrote:
A Town Rolecop and a Town Roleblocker are quite weak
Bullshit

They are not weak
Yes…. I think they are? At least compared to other PR’s. I doubt scum would have compensation for them. I think schadd is a pretty experienced mod, so I’d be interested in his input.
rolecop is weak (i guess my thing at the top is to say i'd marginally rather have one alive, but it's like a tenth as good a cop). roleblocker is medium i'd say. kind of good.
In post 1444, T3 wrote:I still think my case on him is valid
i think its not
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Enchant »

idk if i was mafia!redcordinal i would't white knight me.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Enchant »

Malakittens doesh't feel like self.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Meh
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”