ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 49, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 48, ceejayvinoya wrote:I mean I don't want to add fuel to what looks like a bad fire so
can you explain to me what this means like im 5 yrs old
Yeah this was unclear.

Page 1 was mostly the confrontation between T3 and andante and I don't really have anything to add to that.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:22 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm late. Catch up later.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Bonsoir i'm Eiralox and i'm here for the magret da canard >.<

So far, my only green feel is on T3. Like they seem sincere.

I'm intrigued that froggo sees me as a stong manly figure : P Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
I sure wonder what Andante thinks about Galron's majestic entrance.

And that's it for me. I'll vote if and when I vote ; ) 'm taking in the scenery
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 1.02

ceejayvinoya (1):
Andante
froggodoggo (1):
T3
Andante (1):
froggodoggo
Not Voting (4):
Galron, ceejayvinoya, BloodB0t, Eiralox.

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-08-15 23:00:00).

flavour
View of Narbonne from, well, some road outside the city. The squiggly bit is Narbonne Cathedral.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:15 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
u tell me
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:43 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cos frogs like to hop -.-
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:56 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:08 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

I'm in love with these reads

T3 and andante did feel like they backed off each other pretty quickly

The only problem is that I don't really see andante scum so far

andante disengaging with T3 on really pings towny to me for some reason
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:12 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i'm Eiralox and i'm here for the magret da canard >.<

I'm intrigued that froggo sees me as a stong manly figure : P Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?

Tell me more about green feel T3. What's his sincerest post?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.
I'm glad you feel this way >.<
Idk about T3? I mean with galron and blood still being sorta mute my personal range of possibilities is quite broad. I'm all ears about Andante though.
In post 59, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Bonsoir i'm Eiralox and i'm here for the magret da canard >.<

I mean I don't rank posts? it's just by actions alone, out of four actives, minus two inactives, T3 is the only one i've got reasons to feel good about. Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?

So yeah out of all of ya'll the only one i have reasons for feeling very green on rn is T3.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:42 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Hello, world.

My reads are:

Town:
Andante
T3
Eiralox
Galron

Mafia:
ceejayvinoya
froggodoggo

Andante and T3's interaction seems like two townies, their reasoning seems natural to me, like they are genuinely trying to figure things out from an uninformed perspective.

Frog and CJ's posts seem more like mafia to me. I don't like Frog's reads, they seem too confident without any inquisition or reasoning to back them up. CJ seems to be contradicting himself, without giving any reasons why. One thing that sticks out to me is that CJ asked Frog to sell him on voting andante, but Frog just ignored that request, and CJ ignored Frog's ignoring. Maybe they decided in mafia chat not to talk about it?
In post 51, ceejayvinoya wrote:I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
First he says he doesn't a town read on Andante.
In post 58, ceejayvinoya wrote:

null on ceejay

Soon after this he says Andante pings really towny, without giving any reasons. Why did he change his mind?

Logically, a mafia would love their partner to have a null read on them because it's a non-commital way of saying they're not mafia, without giving clarity to the town.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya

Eiralox and Galron are town mostly by process of elimination. Nothing Eiralox has said so far seems scummy.

Me listing reads on everyone is not meant to be a show of great confidence in all of them. I just think it makes sense to approach such a small game from the angle of solving the entire thing all-together.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:59 am

Post by T3 »

In post 45, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 44, T3 wrote:
In post 42, froggodoggo wrote:why would scum have such a reaction to this page 1?
Lots of stuff happened this page 1 and scum might not want to risk ‘poking’ me or Andante. So, they choose to ignore it and try to fly under the radar.

I think it’s far more likely that ceejay saw the thread and only had time to make one or two phone posts about page 2, so I’m not going to read into it too much.
what do you think about Andante reading into it?
Andante was reading into ceejay’s actual content, not his post timing.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:24 am

Post by T3 »

In post 47, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 36, Andante wrote:
In post 35, ceejayvinoya wrote:I agree that the post is bad
In your own words, what about the post was bad?
It's bad in a they misunderstood that post kind of bad. It's neither towny or scummy
I disagree. I don’t think that it is a reasonable misunderstanding that someone could make, I think it’s more likely that froggo is scum making a bad push.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:28 am

Post by T3 »

In post 48, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 41, T3 wrote:
In post 37, Andante wrote:VOTE: ceejayvinoya

idk, no comment on T3 for now, just annoys me when people purposely try to start stuff with me the second the game starts...

ceejay however.. is not off to a great start. I don't think I have ever joined a game and my first thought for a game was "I agree this post is bad, but I don't think it is scummy" this feels like a classic case of scum nervously entering and in the process TMIing whoever as town
I don’t really get what you’re saying about ceejay, but I did find it slightly odd that he didn’t comment at all about the events of the first page. (Maybe?) frozen scum choosing to ignore it.
I mean I don't want to add fuel to what looks like a bad fire so

If there is any post there that suggests alignment maybe you could point me to it but nothing's got my attention there.
, , also just the interaction in total.
Do you think me going at Andante is scummy, or towny? Do you think that Andante’s reaction is towny, or scummy?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:29 am

Post by T3 »

In post 51, ceejayvinoya wrote:I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
I explained in .
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

I know you had nothing to comment early, but like, here you have frog just coming at my throat like "how dare you ask CJ a question" like, I'm moving forward, but CJ seems very against me "calling you out" even though I'm asking you questions I want feed back on. What are your thoughts about frog not wanting to hear you answer a single question, yet instead "EVERYON ELSE ASKING QUESTIONS IS BAD"
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:42 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 61, BloodB0t wrote:Hello, world.

My reads are:

Town:
Andante
T3
Eiralox
Galron

Mafia:
ceejayvinoya
froggodoggo
oooh brave list. Let's see how this goes.
Andante and T3's interaction seems like two townies, their reasoning seems natural to me, like they are genuinely trying to figure things out from an uninformed perspective.
Excuse me? which parts? They argued about voting each other, andante told him off, and then t3 backed down.
Frog and CJ's posts seem more like mafia to me. I don't like Frog's reads, they seem too confident without any inquisition or reasoning to back them up. CJ seems to be contradicting himself, without giving any reasons why. One thing that sticks out to me is that CJ asked Frog to sell him on voting andante, but Frog just ignored that request, and CJ ignored Frog's ignoring. Maybe they decided in mafia chat not to talk about it?
First he says he doesn't a town read on Andante.
You misunderstood this. I don't get why T3 townreads andante.
In post 58, ceejayvinoya wrote:

null on ceejay

Soon after this he says Andante pings really towny, without giving any reasons. Why did he change his mind?
I literally linked the post from andante I liked and even said why.
Logically, a mafia would love their partner to have a null read on them because it's a non-commital way of saying they're not mafia, without giving clarity to the town.

VOTE: ceejayvinoya

Eiralox and Galron are town mostly by process of elimination. Nothing Eiralox has said so far seems scummy.

Me listing reads on everyone is not meant to be a show of great confidence in all of them. I just think it makes sense to approach such a small game from the angle of solving the entire thing all-together.
:facepalm:

You only cased one person and it doesn't even fit. And the only thing you got on froggo was that he nullread me.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:44 am

Post by Andante »

In post 60, Eiralox wrote:Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?
you do realize it's a 7p game. 2 votes is all it takes to throw someone at e-2... obv we're not letting someone go over without them talking. I'm not sure I'd say T3 "defended" you, he's just played a lot of games with me, so I'm guessing he figured he'd try and deal with me first, like idk any of yall, I'm only familiar with T3.

And whoever went "Andante and T3 are partners, and you have T3 as "not maf" for defending you? there's no point that he went "YALL! EIRA IS TOWN!!" you had no content, he went and focussed on someone who was here. that's not defending.

And then obviously you're open to the idea I'm maf? I'm guessing cause of my serious CJ push?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

honestly, I think froggo genuinely looks the worst here, like, trying to shut down pushes that are actually going to go places, meanwhile he doesn't have anything that he, himself is actually doing
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 60, Eiralox wrote:
I'm glad you feel this way >.<
Idk about T3? I mean with galron and blood still being sorta mute my personal range of possibilities is quite broad. I'm all ears about Andante though.
In post 59, ceejayvinoya wrote:

I mean I don't rank posts? it's just by actions alone, out of four actives, minus two inactives, T3 is the only one i've got reasons to feel good about. Cos I was put -2 while asleep and T3 defended me, i think, without bias, and by feels i say from a standpoint of townie concern?

So yeah out of all of ya'll the only one i have reasons for feeling very green on rn is T3.
I was
not
defending you.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:51 am

Post by Andante »

Like, this just reads as trying to "look busy" and we call the "hero solve" Me and T3, like, you didn't stop for a second to consider that T3 and I might be familiar with each other? one of the recent times we played T3 told me he hated how I play, so like, obviously I'm going to be more annoyed when he starts the game coming at me, you ever think that "conflict" went away so the game actually became enjoyable for both??

like, idk about you, but to me starting a game off by fighting a scum partner sounds like the worst plan, especially in 7p. You "read" of T3 and Andante scum feels like a 0 effort "solve"
and like, shutting down everything directed at CJ... don't you want to have a read there? you say you're null there, but all you've done is start attacking me for asking CJ stuff.... great plan btw if you're genuinely trying to solve CJ... great plan!

In post 43, froggodoggo wrote:Andante what happened to T3? is he not mafia anymore?
In post 45, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 44, T3 wrote:
In post 42, froggodoggo wrote:why would scum have such a reaction to this page 1?
Lots of stuff happened this page 1 and scum might not want to risk ‘poking’ me or Andante. So, they choose to ignore it and try to fly under the radar.

I think it’s far more likely that ceejay saw the thread and only had time to make one or two phone posts about page 2, so I’m not going to read into it too much.
what do you think about Andante reading into it?
In post 49, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 48, ceejayvinoya wrote:I mean I don't want to add fuel to what looks like a bad fire so
can you explain to me what this means like im 5 yrs old
In post 55, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
u tell me

null on ceejay

ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:52 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 66, Andante wrote:
I know you had nothing to comment early, but like, here you have frog just coming at my throat like "how dare you ask CJ a question" like, I'm moving forward, but CJ seems very against me "calling you out" even though I'm asking you questions I want feed back on. What are your thoughts about frog not wanting to hear you answer a single question, yet instead "EVERYON ELSE ASKING QUESTIONS IS BAD"
Huh I don't remember being against you calling froggo out. In fact, I encourage it. I'm a bit null on froggo and content on him would definitely help me out, thank you.

As for froggo coming at your throat that's something you two should sort out. I'm not exactly in charge of him.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:52 am

Post by Andante »

BloodBot is town, or scum playing the game in a towny way, and know what, at this point that's good enough for a d1 pass
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

In post 72, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 66, Andante wrote:
Huh I don't remember being against you calling froggo out. In fact, I encourage it. I'm a bit null on froggo and content on him would definitely help me out, thank you.

As for froggo coming at your throat that's something you two should sort out. I'm not exactly in charge of him.
*but frog seems very against

so you're null of frog shutting down every question I was sending your way?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”