Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:57 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 71, Andante wrote:Like, this just reads as trying to "look busy" and we call the "hero solve" Me and T3, like, you didn't stop for a second to consider that T3 and I might be familiar with each other? one of the recent times we played T3 told me he hated how I play, so like, obviously I'm going to be more annoyed when he starts the game coming at me, you ever think that "conflict" went away so the game actually became enjoyable for both??

like, idk about you, but to me starting a game off by fighting a scum partner sounds like the worst plan, especially in 7p. You "read" of T3 and Andante scum feels like a 0 effort "solve"
and like, shutting down everything directed at CJ... don't you want to have a read there? you say you're null there, but all you've done is start attacking me for asking CJ stuff.... great plan btw if you're genuinely trying to solve CJ... great plan!

In post 43, froggodoggo wrote:Andante what happened to T3? is he not mafia anymore?
In post 45, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 44, T3 wrote:
In post 42, froggodoggo wrote:why would scum have such a reaction to this page 1?
Lots of stuff happened this page 1 and scum might not want to risk ‘poking’ me or Andante. So, they choose to ignore it and try to fly under the radar.

I think it’s far more likely that ceejay saw the thread and only had time to make one or two phone posts about page 2, so I’m not going to read into it too much.
what do you think about Andante reading into it?
In post 49, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 48, ceejayvinoya wrote:I mean I don't want to add fuel to what looks like a bad fire so
can you explain to me what this means like im 5 yrs old
In post 55, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 53, Eiralox wrote:Why does froggo seem very dodgy these past few pages?
u tell me
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
oooh you two have a deeper history than I assumed. That explains stuff.

This might also explain T3's confidence in his read on you.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:03 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 74, Andante wrote:
In post 72, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 66, Andante wrote:
In post 51, ceejayvinoya wrote:I guess the most interesting part of page 1 for me would be were T3's early reads at the end. I don't entirely get how he decided to townread andante.
I know you had nothing to comment early, but like, here you have frog just coming at my throat like "how dare you ask CJ a question" like, I'm moving forward, but CJ seems very against me "calling you out" even though I'm asking you questions I want feed back on. What are your thoughts about frog not wanting to hear you answer a single question, yet instead "EVERYON ELSE ASKING QUESTIONS IS BAD"
Huh I don't remember being against you calling froggo out. In fact, I encourage it. I'm a bit null on froggo and content on him would definitely help me out, thank you.

As for froggo coming at your throat that's something you two should sort out. I'm not exactly in charge of him.
*but frog seems very against

so you're null of frog shutting down every question I was sending your way?
I actually didn't mind it because I thought I already answered your question but now that I read back on it I can see where you're coming from about froggo's posts
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:06 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

So sorting from this:

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

Eiralox is town because I said so.

VOTE: froggodoggo

I wish we'd get more galron and blood posts to work with soon.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 58, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 57, froggodoggo wrote:Eiralox is town. they seem independent. like they r just out there in the world with no scum buddy. just the vibe that i get from that intro.

null on ceejay

page 3 hero solve t3/andante tbh that "conflict" went away immediately
I'm in love with these reads

T3 and andante did feel like they backed off each other pretty quickly

The only problem is that I don't really see andante scum so far

andante disengaging with T3 on really pings towny to me for some reason
There was never a conflict with Andante. I never scumread Andante at all, but I wanted to start discussion so I created a conflict with her.
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:08 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Yeah I just managed to figure that out
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 73, Andante wrote:BloodBot is town, or scum playing the game in a towny way, and know what, at this point that's good enough for a d1 pass
In what way?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:20 am

Post by T3 »

ceejay’s questions seems like genuine scumhunting. Currently I’m null on Eiralox. Bloodb0t’s reads seemed very ‘safe’, but his reasoning made sense.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Galron »

Okay so it looks like standard T3. I've played with ceejay but I don't recall much. Andante riding herd is par for the course. Not sure there is much to be gained out of the T3 Andante interaction yet. More interested in T3 froggo rn.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Galron »

To be clear T3 and Andante play like this so I don't think it's AI yet. Bloodbot's reads list is ???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:30 am

Post by T3 »

In post 75, ceejayvinoya wrote:
oooh you two have a deeper history than I assumed. That explains stuff.

This might also explain T3's confidence in his read on you.
Yeah. I went on hiatus around 8 months ago and this is my second game back, but I would previously often play with Andante.

I pushed Andante specifically because I knew she would generate a lot of content from my push on her, so the game would go faster.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 34, froggodoggo wrote:I still think that saying you are never town for suspecting her is a stretch and that it's more likely to come from a mafia who's trying to fake a town POV.

pedit hi welcome vote andante
Is this serious?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:40 am

Post by T3 »

In post 77, ceejayvinoya wrote:So sorting from this:

andante probably town.

T3 could be town?

Eiralox is town because I said so.

VOTE: froggodoggo

I wish we'd get more galron and blood posts to work with soon.
Why is Eiralox town?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 85, Galron wrote:
In post 34, froggodoggo wrote:I still think that saying you are never town for suspecting her is a stretch and that it's more likely to come from a mafia who's trying to fake a town POV.

Is this serious?
I don’t like this post. It’s fairly obvious that froggo’s post is serious, and asking this subtly defends the wagon against froggo.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 82, Galron wrote:Okay so it looks like standard T3. I've played with ceejay but I don't recall much. Andante riding herd is par for the course. Not sure there is much to be gained out of the T3 Andante interaction yet. More interested in T3 froggo rn.
‘Standard T3’
What specifically? Do you think that my posts are alignment indicative by meta?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Galron »

In post 87, T3 wrote:

Is this serious?
I don’t like this post. It’s fairly obvious that froggo’s post is serious, and asking this subtly defends the wagon against froggo.
How is it obvious? If anything it's more facetious because it comes after just a handful of posts at the start of the game and it looks like a distinct after thought to the welcome post. I asked though because Andante was pretty aggressive so it might indeed be serious.

I've seen some suspictions of froggo but I don't know about a wagon. Do you really think I'm that nuanced anyway?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Galron »

I see two votes on froggo. I guess that could be a wagon in a mini.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Galron »

In post 88, T3 wrote:
In post 82, Galron wrote:Okay so it looks like standard T3. I've played with ceejay but I don't recall much. Andante riding herd is par for the course. Not sure there is much to be gained out of the T3 Andante interaction yet. More interested in T3 froggo rn.
‘Standard T3’
Your meta as far as you making these flash bang plays like the reaction test with Andante, but I've seen you do that as either alignment I think. That's why it's standard.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Galron »

Or I may be thinking of grandpa mo come to think about it but I think it's you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Galron »

I think that's what post 87 is about tbh from a T3 town perspective.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 89, Galron wrote:
In post 87, T3 wrote:

Is this serious?
How is it obvious? If anything it's more facetious because it comes after just a handful of posts at the start of the game and it looks like a distinct after thought to the welcome post. I asked though because Andante was pretty aggressive so it might indeed be serious.

I've seen some suspictions of froggo but I don't know about a wagon. Do you really think I'm that nuanced anyway?
I don’t see where you’re coming from at all. The game was already in serious territory, froggo was expressing scumreads on Andante.

I don’t think you’re that nuanced, but I am saying that you could possibly be partnered with froggo.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:57 am

Post by T3 »

In post 91, Galron wrote:
In post 88, T3 wrote:
‘Standard T3’
Your meta as far as you making these flash bang plays like the reaction test with Andante, but I've seen you do that as either alignment I think. That's why it's standard.
That’s fair. I used to play really crazily with fake claims, but I don’t think I did reaction tests like this often. Either way, I haven’t played in a while. So it’s safe to assume that my playstyle has changed?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Galron »

In post 94, T3 wrote:
In post 89, Galron wrote:
In post 87, T3 wrote:

Is this serious?

I don’t see where you’re coming from at all. The game was already in serious territory, froggo was expressing scumreads on Andante.

I don’t think you’re that nuanced, but I am saying that you could possibly be partnered with froggo.
I think you're saying I am that nuanced, which is either a compliment or a pocket.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Galron »

What was the purpose of T3?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:10 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 83, Galron wrote:Bloodbot's reads list is ???

Do you have any specific questions?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Galron »

Yes do you generally try to solve a case in less than 24 hours? Why is ceejay changing his mind scummy?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”