Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Andante »

Thinking back to "who does scum!frog kill there" it's like, why would froggo kill Blood? like, I called frog town, frog wouldn't kill me, but then like, you have T3 just leading the game essentially, but T3 didn't die? Blood was definitely climbing the ranks of SR in my books, like, that kill just doesn't make sense to be a froggo kill. like I genuinely think scum!froggo would've killed Eira or T3 there.. so yeah, I think the kill is back to just being "T3 trying to clear himself cause he "KNEW THE MASONS"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 265, T3 wrote:ceejay and Eira, if you are Masons then FMPOV it’s autowin?
cause that's the first post T3 entered with. and it was the first post of D2, it matches with "oh I didn't kill the masons and I knew them so I'm clear now!!" like, that explains the kill choice so much better than "oh froggo didn't know masons so they killed blood"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Andante »

like, yeah my first post was outing "so you 3 are masons right?" cause at this point, if there's 3 masons, it's auto for us, but T3 there... "oh fmpov it's auto!!" like, ideally we just end the game here on d2, not this "oh just lim one then the other" thing that T3 is going for..

my final answer for scum is T3. like, I'm 10000% confident, the last scum here is T3, like, I'lll self if I'm wrong and there's a tomorrow, like, there's no tomorrow. T3 is the final scum. there's no tomorrow after this, yeah. I think I'll shut up not, I made my points very clear
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 343, Andante wrote:like, T3's extreme hesitance to vote here is what gets me
I have life things
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 345, Andante wrote:so like, why is there hesitance all of a sudden with this TR on me? like, if you're going "scum andante wouldn't play like that" then you write me off as town, and you don't just sit here on the fence like "idk... it could go either way..." cause T3 still refuses to commit to a side here in this
Okay but yesterday I also started townreading froggo
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:16 pm

Post by T3 »

I just haven’t had much time to be on today
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

oh hey i'm here lol. i'll catch up when i can prob today and try to find scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:15 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Andante
your reasons are just complete trash
I don’t really know what else to say :|
You’re scumreading me because apparently I ‘want control of the game’
Galron being super cool to go over is just his scum meta in general
Also you had literally commented on the mason thing - obviously scum me will think that you think there are masons
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 347, Andante wrote:
In post 329, T3 wrote:I think the bloodbot kill comes from froggo
I don’t think scum froggo fake claims gunsmith
like, fencesitting... at least pretend to pick a side, like, this "I'll sit on the fence... idk" does nothing for anyone
Okay? Is there anything wrong with my reasoning?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:39 am

Post by froggodoggo »

what a wacky position to be in… T3 and andante think y’all could pull up evidence of the other being paired with galron? :)
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:40 am

Post by froggodoggo »

also T3 any thoughts about Andante thinking you were also a mason with CJ and Eiralox?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Aisa »

Votecount 2.02

Andante (1):
T3.
T3 (1):
Andante.

Not Voting (3):
ceejayvinoya, Eiralox, froggodoggo.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to achieve an elimination.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2022-08-20 20:10:00).

flavour
Some random place in Narbonne. Tell me it looken't like some areas of London (idk Shepherd's Bush? I was there once and it was green), but with a quarter of the traffic.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 360, froggodoggo wrote:also T3 any thoughts about Andante thinking you were also a mason with CJ and Eiralox?
I don’t think Andante is telling the truth, given that she said “I guess T3 is just going to hard shield Eira and ceejay”
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:56 pm

Post by Andante »

lmao whatever, yeet me first then, not like I care, the final maf is T3, I’m certain.

also note how he had me as a stronger tr than froggo, but didn’t take much of anything to have him vote me here…
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 359, froggodoggo wrote:what a wacky position to be in… T3 and andante think y’all could pull up evidence of the other being paired with galron? :)
It's weird that you're making them do this but I'm not against it lol.

Where are your thoughts right now?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 364, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 359, froggodoggo wrote:what a wacky position to be in… T3 and andante think y’all could pull up evidence of the other being paired with galron? :)
It's weird that you're making them do this but I'm not against it lol.

Where are your thoughts right now?
lol was just abt to post.

right now i am leaning towards T3. andante's post seem much more genuine. T3's posts read to me like scum backed into a corner.

i am not confident about it and can see either one flipping town but if andante is scum she is at least digging herself into a hole by saying T3 is conf maf and saying to vote for her etc
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

unfortunate that T3 and andante have not had the chance to have a live convo with each other i think that would help a lot. but i dont think its necessary we can just be lazy
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

I wonder if its better for masons to hide their thoughts? being the one who is not in the 1v1 rn i obviously do not want the PoE to change, so im biased. but I would hate to see us lose because we miselim and then the remaining mason lets the mafia get in their head based on the kill. if the masons keep quiet then the kill is pretty random.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:22 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

I reread D1 to look for partnerings. T3 talks to Galron a LOT but neither of them ever converse about T3 sussing Galron. T3 only actually votes Galron until T3 makes several post thinking i'm town and Galron never ever acknowledges T3 sussing him. However, Galron doesnt acknowledge Andante either. Andante comes to the same conclusion as T3, that Galron is the most likely scum, without the two ever interacting with each other.

Not sure which one is more likely to be mafia. I do see hints that T3 and Galron couldve been working together to weave a narrative but it could also be Galron taking advantage of town!T3. Really sucks how quiet Galron is in regards to T3 and Andante at the end of the day. I really cannot tell whether the conversations between T3 and Galron are genuine or not. Part of me thinks that Galron feeling comfortable talking to T3 at the start of the day and then them not talking at all at the end of the day is more suspicious than Andante and Galron consistently avoiding each other.

Then I also think, if T3 is mafia why does Galron continue to go for me and not try to give T3 more towncred for the bus? Was it more of a spur of the moment thing and so Galron just kept pushing me?

So rude of the mafia to not make it obvious :(
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 368, froggodoggo wrote:I reread D1 to look for partnerings. T3 talks to Galron a LOT but neither of them ever converse about T3 sussing Galron. T3 only actually votes Galron until T3 makes several post thinking i'm town and Galron never ever acknowledges T3 sussing him. However, Galron doesnt acknowledge Andante either. Andante comes to the same conclusion as T3, that Galron is the most likely scum, without the two ever interacting with each other.

Not sure which one is more likely to be mafia. I do see hints that T3 and Galron couldve been working together to weave a narrative but it could also be Galron taking advantage of town!T3. Really sucks how quiet Galron is in regards to T3 and Andante at the end of the day. I really cannot tell whether the conversations between T3 and Galron are genuine or not. Part of me thinks that Galron feeling comfortable talking to T3 at the start of the day and then them not talking at all at the end of the day is more suspicious than Andante and Galron consistently avoiding each other.

Then I also think, if T3 is mafia why does Galron continue to go for me and not try to give T3 more towncred for the bus? Was it more of a spur of the moment thing and so Galron just kept pushing me?

So rude of the mafia to not make it obvious :(
:lol:

It's weird for a possible scum!andante to post like this though:
In post 208, Andante wrote:great, so T3 wants to hard shield CJ and Eira, I think Froggo is town, and so that literally just leaves like Galron for maf, so whatever

VOTE: Galron
It would be easier to push you and keep the heat off Galron, I think. It's also weird that a possible scum!andante here would let a townie hard defend two other towns.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 369, ceejayvinoya wrote:It would be easier to push you and keep the heat off Galron, I think.
did T3 not do the same tho?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

i mean push galron instead of me
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

This though:
In post 158, T3 wrote:Out of the PoE of Bloodbot, Galron, and froggo:

Weak scum
Bloodbot
Lean scum
Galron
scum
Froggo

If froggo is scum, he is scum with Galron but not bloodbot. But, bloodbot can be scum with Galron.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by Eiralox »

yup.......................

I mean................

I haven't done much this game. I havent build a solid case here but right no T3 every indications is given to me that you are the penultimate boss.
1. why calls masons out D2? I believe..... town would give it some more time, make sure about who's scum in froggo/andante and then reveal masons for ez win. my feel on it.
2. the continuous setup of gal/frog, im sure factoring in the probability of gal flipping D1
3. trusting the masons to be masons and not scum. either ur informed or knew we were town from page1.
4. Going on from 3, i just have the feel that D1 you weren't really very curious about alignments at all.
5. The Blood kill. The D2 agenda.

So i'll make a case when i make one, im not a hasty person, but..... I mean yeah I'll vote your way, I'll hammer you, I think I'm 80% certain it's you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

cos its obvious what u thought about us D1. D2 after a scum flip u call us, seems nat, but can be manufac. my main feel is you were banking on andante/eira/ceejay to tr u and elim froggo. then kill a mason maybe..... risky strat.... but i dont think froggo wouldve killed blood.

i mean theres a lot of loopy logic in what im saying but in tone and in my gut i just can shake the belief that you're scum

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”