Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1670, Seanzie wrote:
In post 1669, T3 wrote:I wasn’t a flame fanned when I was talking about the you/Gamma interaction, I had valid reasons to townread and scumread both of you and was trying to reconcile them in order to solve.
There's a reason you're not the first in my ordered PoE. I'm not denying that your behavior there couldn't be from town, but it definitely could be from scum.

Anyways, you said that Klick's read on me felt genuine. I disagree. Can you explain your take a bit more?
Klick’s assertion that you were not trying to get anyone to townread you did not feel like scum pocketing at all. I was curious as to whether he didn’t think that your reaction test was something that comes from scum, or whether it was an emotional reaction to your posts. I didn’t get an answer.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1674, redcardinal wrote:gonna have to disagree with seanzie here my poe is enchant -> hasche -> mala
Why do you townread me?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 1701, T3 wrote:
In post 1674, redcardinal wrote:gonna have to disagree with seanzie here my poe is enchant -> hasche -> mala
Why do you townread me?
consistent, good analysis all game that I've generally agreed with coupled with natural voting &&& I find it a p big stretch pairing you with either of the dead scum.
oh snap
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by redcardinal »

and I'm not gonna lie but vibes. Like dude if you're fooling me you're doing a good enough job
oh snap
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Vibes
Will be here soon
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by Enchant »

Kill redcordinal next and i will selfvote
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by Enchant »

Also not healing roleblocker, when last mafia alive is Red Flag or major incompetence.

So yeah, redcordinal>hascel.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:16 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1704, Malakittens wrote:Vibes
Will be here soon
Love to hear your thoughts on the game post-Klick flip.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1672, redcardinal wrote:
In post 1671, redcardinal wrote:mala could still be a strongarm and I don't completely discount that possibility but I do think under these circumstances enchant is the way to go today > mala
especially
because mala knew they would be the target today I really don't feel comfortable clearing them entirely
It depends on Seanzie’s claim and whether he’s town or scum, but it seems likely that scum has some compensation for the PR’s.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:27 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 1705, Enchant wrote:Kill redcordinal next and i will selfvote
lol not happening
oh snap
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:28 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 1706, Enchant wrote:Also not healing roleblocker, when last mafia alive is Red Flag or major incompetence.

haschel claimed odd night doc, so either didn't have the shot last night, incompetence, or yeah potentially scum
oh snap
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Enchant »

I have something to say
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Enchant »

Please don't quickhammer
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Enchant »

Actually go Hascel>redcordinal. I will explain why.

Hascel claimed when Klick was not already dead. While there are two mafia, roleblocker is not really threat (well threat, but manageble), but while one, he NEED to be disposed off.
He not claiming targets, not to confuse mafia (if so, he would plainly say "Oh yeah, i healed person n1/n2" without actually healing or idk what he did, to REALLY get heal or force mafia on choice, there's no harm in lying about target for him).

Don't believe his claim. He made his claim useless on purpose. Afterwards he will tell "Oh yeah, i could't heal Kitty, because night before i used heal", but it's simple failsafe on case, he needs to explain why he didn't heal Kitty, but doesh't know when to kill him (exactly after death of teammate, before that roleblocker can wait to remain as passeble elim).

Also. Claim is simple loud "Don't roleblock me pretty pwease or you can die and fuck up!", so he claiming that before Klick execution WITHOUT ANY PROMPT should be telling. Again, if he "Wasted" his heal, he is fair game for roleblock, so he have incentive to lie, to not be outed.

Of course it's still possible Haschel is town, but then i don't understand his motivation. On other hand, he exactly have all motivation to do it as mafia.

You can choose to follow my word, or not (most likely you won't, but please consider it), that's all, see ya.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:17 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1675, redcardinal wrote:last scum being a strongarm also explains why kt was left alive for a day
I don’t know if I would read into the Gamma kill too much. It’s possible that scum thought KT would be a viable mislim, or they thought that Gamma was a PR more important than KT, etc.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1695, schadd_ wrote:anyway bringing this game back to earth i do think i townread mala on play more than i townread my 3 poe choices. the only thing is that it really feels like kitty was left alive specifically to be able to get hit by the rb and then coast like that, but

i'm sorry hold that thought. where did who say that kitty was blocking mala
Why do you townread Mala?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:44 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1706, Enchant wrote:Also not healing roleblocker, when last mafia alive is Red Flag or major incompetence.

…or Haschel protected someone night 2 and couldn’t protect KT?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1715, T3 wrote:
In post 1695, schadd_ wrote:anyway bringing this game back to earth i do think i townread mala on play more than i townread my 3 poe choices. the only thing is that it really feels like kitty was left alive specifically to be able to get hit by the rb and then coast like that, but

Bc I’m way too out of my scumrange in this game
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:53 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1717, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1715, T3 wrote:

Bc I’m way too out of my scumrange in this game
In what way?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 1713, Enchant wrote:Actually go Hascel>redcordinal. I will explain why.

Hascel claimed when Klick was not already dead. While there are two mafia, roleblocker is not really threat (well threat, but manageble), but while one, he NEED to be disposed off.
He not claiming targets, not to confuse mafia (if so, he would plainly say "Oh yeah, i healed person n1/n2" without actually healing or idk what he did, to REALLY get heal or force mafia on choice, there's no harm in lying about target for him).

Don't believe his claim. He made his claim useless on purpose. Afterwards he will tell "Oh yeah, i could't heal Kitty, because night before i used heal", but it's simple failsafe on case, he needs to explain why he didn't heal Kitty, but doesh't know when to kill him (exactly after death of teammate, before that roleblocker can wait to remain as passeble elim).

Also. Claim is simple loud "Don't roleblock me pretty pwease or you can die and fuck up!", so he claiming that before Klick execution WITHOUT ANY PROMPT should be telling. Again, if he "Wasted" his heal, he is fair game for roleblock, so he have incentive to lie, to not be outed.

Of course it's still possible Haschel is town, but then i don't understand his motivation. On other hand, he exactly have all motivation to do it as mafia.

You can choose to follow my word, or not (most likely you won't, but please consider it), that's all, see ya.
Ehh... kinda swayed tbh.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I think everyone has checked in. Schadd, RedCardinal, if you want to guess my role, go ahead.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:01 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 1713, Enchant wrote:Actually go Hascel>redcordinal. I will explain why.

If I used my power last night, it would have been to protect Seanzie as the investigative role is more important to keep alive. A roleblocker gives less information when there is a missed kill if a protective role is in play, as then it becomes a debate of "Was there no kill because the scum was blocked or did the scum target the protected person? We had stated that if Klick was scum then KT was to block Mala so a KT death still would have given the town information.

Claiming when I did forced scum into the position of having to make an awkward choice of either killing me for sure or gambling which one of the power roles was unprotected. Not claiming means KT likely blocks me and then both power roles are unprotected, one dies, I get mislimmed the next day, and then the other one dies.

If you want to know my earlier action then I protected T3 on either N1 or N2.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Enchant »

I voiced my concerns. I don't even know what role Seanzie claimed is, and while i searched just now, i didn't find. I don't think it's even worth of roleblocker.

Also, using this excuse is kinda dumb, because roleblocker CAN target same target again, and if no-kill happens again, then... Either way
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:26 am

Post by T3 »

Enchant, can you scumcase redcardinal?