Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 72, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 70, inutile wrote:
In post 67, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias
This has big "how do you do fellow kids" energy

VOTE: Inutile
trying to see if there’s traction?
"let's find the mafias guys! we're all in it together"

you seem nervous
anxious would be a better description but sure always am
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 73, hoppip wrote:
In post 40, inutile wrote: i would rather this not continue to detract from us finding mafias

What do you think of the rest of its posts?
frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by inutile »

but yes i would like to find the mafias i do not really get what you’re saying
because none of you know what you want follow me because i'm not going anywhere i'll just bleed so the stars can have something dark to shine in
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 58, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 53, Ausuka wrote:
In post 51, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 49, Ausuka wrote:You seem to have this idea in your head that I'm tunneled
You're the only one who said anything about being tunneled, I just said you were Town. You can't say I've implied you have bad reads either because I'm trusting your read on Ghandi.
I mean, you said I didn't notice your read because I was distracted by fighting with inutile. That seems to imply my read with inutile is distracting me from reading other players somehow. I am suggesting that your scumread is not that obvious and you should talk about it because there's no use in being vague about that information.
I actually think you've got me here and that everything you're saying in 53 is true.

I have three reasons mainly for not outing the scum slot yet:
  • I want them to post more before they become alarmed so that it will be easier to look for their partners on later days.

I want them to participate in my survey start and if I out my scum read on them first they probably won't want to do that.

I want to give other players a chance to find them without me spoiling it.
I can tell you that I'm pretty sure I'm using spatial working memory to identify where to look rather than verbal working memory.
Smart, I think I'll use this as an excuse to not scum hunt too! :P
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 77, inutile wrote:but yes i would like to find the mafias i do not really get what you’re saying
yeah that's the point of the game. the problem is that it's sus imo to try too hard to look town

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 79, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 77, inutile wrote:but yes i would like to find the mafias i do not really get what you’re saying
yeah that's the point of the game. the problem is that it's sus imo to try too hard to look town
eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town just stating a preference for ausuka to directly sort me now as to not detract from game

but eh the issues you’re having with me here have been fairly common experiences for me throughout so shrug
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by inutile »

what thoughts do you have on game outside of me right now?
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 76, DeltaWave wrote:

frankly most of it confuses me and it seems like lots of weird rationalizations. unless this user is normally on edge all the time, it looks bad
Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

In post 82, hoppip wrote: Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
woahhh an early vote isn't supported by a novel's worth of reasons, stop the presses

inutile - I like Ausuka for some reason. hoppip is being somewhat sus. not sure what to make of the rest of it but i'll have a better opinion tomorrow probably

Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:24 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 19, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to be posting my survey start asap. I'm hoping to get participation from as many players as possible.
First survey: should we use the word "nuke" instead of "eliminate"? Yay or Nay? :dead:
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 80, inutile wrote: eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town just stating a preference for ausuka to directly sort me now as to not detract from game
But you
were trying
to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
VOTE: inutile

In post 41, Frogsterking wrote:Inutile and Asuka both townlocked.
Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town
that much
" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:But you were trying to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
????

i was stating a preference for ausuka to directly sort me like i just said

the scumreads on me right now are all either like miscommunications which in your case does not even feel like you are trying to see what i am saying simply trying to say 'aha! you're a mafia!' which does not seem very towny of you at all

or simply indicative of me as a person like yes i am anxious you can see that in literally all of my games people have said those type of things before
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

In post 82, hoppip wrote:

Hmm...I suppose that's fair. But I'm not so sure that "looks bad" is the same as "looks scummy." For instance, I think it looks bad that you're shading Inutile for superficial reasons. But do you think that's scummy?
Shading can only be done by wolves? Unless I've a misunderstanding of the word, I don't quite understand how you could not wolfread DeltaWave if you genuinely think they're shading someone.
This could be Chainsaw Defense done by you, but as that wiki says - Chainsawing is mostly likely if you and inutile are both wolves here, so it's not all that damning for you unless inutile flips red. :shifty:
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town that much" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
this isn't true at all you could simply read any of the games i have played on this account or others (shiki, angela, drusilla, team rocket queen, hari, many more) to see that

if you are having trouble understanding something i am trying to communicate please just ask me as it is very very frustrating for me to have to play with someone saying 'you are a mafia! because i do not comprehend you even though i have no tried to ask you!'

like i understand that i do not communicate well have said so already this game and am more than willing to elaborate/rephrase et cetera that does not bother me at all to do

but when people do not try to to understand and then say i am a wolf because they do not understand that is very very very very very very frustrating for me
Nuclear Gandhi
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Nuclear Gandhi
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Nuclear Gandhi »

eh do not think i was trying particularly hard there to look town
But you were trying to look town? I consider this as admission for guilt.
Does anyone else believe this's a stretch read?
inutile
inutile
it
Goon
inutile
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by inutile »

In post 89, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
you've already tried to rephrase it as something very different from what i even said so it is so hard for me to see this as anything more than you want to say i am mafia whether that is because you are mafia or because you simply think this is likely (which again kinda hard for me to see) but idrk

like i was directly replying to delta wave saying i was possibly trying too hard to look town which i was not that isn't what was occurring and you are instead saying that i was saying that i was trying to look like a town because i am not a town which doesn't really follow

and well town should try to be townread greeting and i have discussed that at some length in a previous game however i wasn't even thinking about that at all at the time
hoppip
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
hoppip
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by hoppip »

In post 87, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Shading can only be done by wolves? Unless I've a misunderstanding of the word, I don't quite understand how you could not wolfread DeltaWave if you genuinely think they're shading someone.
This could be Chainsaw Defense done by you, but as that wiki says - Chainsawing is mostly likely if you and inutile are both wolves here, so it's not all that damning for you unless inutile flips red. :shifty:
Hi Nuclear Ghandi! Can you read my post again? It looks like you missed the point of what I was saying. :oops:
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by Mohab500 »

Vote: Inutile
I am just on the wagon, trying to lynch some rando early on good strat
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by Mohab500 »

fuck i forgot sorry i dont mean the l word, I meant eliminate
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 84, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 19, Frogsterking wrote:I'm going to be posting my survey start asap. I'm hoping to get participation from as many players as possible.
First survey: should we use the word "nuke" instead of "eliminate"? Yay or Nay? :dead:
I will add this question to the survey.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I have decided that inutile is town actually :good:

UNVOTE:
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I mean, inutile seems to have a pretty blatant anxious sort of personality. and like, I don't think anyone would be confusing on purpose? So I'm unclear why you're scumreading them for this here
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 69, hoppip wrote:
In post 5, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: BBT

Hoppip I like your username let's be bffs
Oops, I missed this earlier! I don't mind if you pocket me today, so sure! :D
thanks bestie
In post 91, hoppip wrote:
In post 87, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:

Hi Nuclear Ghandi! Can you read my post again? It looks like you missed the point of what I was saying. :oops:
Hoppip would you say you're trying to shift your playstyle on this alt? I'm not asking you to out your main or anything but I think it'd be useful to know
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:01 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 89, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
Do you think scum would admit guilt so openly?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 85, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:Please do elaborate on your Inutile townread. Are you like super familiar playing with them? I couldn't even comprehend what they were trying to say, not to mention trying to read them - best I could come up with was they were flabbergasted from wolf stress. That is, until their "I wasn't trying to look town that much" which I think has a chance of being a slip.
I have never played with Inutile. I believe Inutile is Town because of their fight with Asuka. Scum are rarely going to square off like that at the beginning of the game.

I couldn't understand what Inutile was trying to communicate either. All I could tell is that it seemed like they were trying very hard to communicate something and their message was important to them. That's the gist of why I Townread them.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”