Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:28 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2799, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2798, Enchant wrote:If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog
Why?
Random. I would need to rethink anyway.

But i need to accuse someone, right?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
^

But holy crap Enchant actually did something today.

To sum up the day so far, I've actually been trying, FK has.. Been around, but I have no idea how serious he is. Vivax has the attention span of a goldfish, and both Gera and Enchant had no serious contributions whatsoever until this post.

I notice as I'm bombing Gera, FK has pretty overtly suggested a town read on everyone but Gera, but without ever actually saying Gera is the last scum.

So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?

And don't respond with a shitpost, please.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2798, Enchant wrote:
In post 2797, Crescent wrote:Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.
According to my feelings, it's:

Not you. Not because you trying hard, write big posts, it's just opposite of how i feel you would do as mafia today.
Not Vivax. He runs in circle screaming AAAA internally.
Not Frog. I just not feel so.
Not Enchant. :cop:

Result obvious. If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog, but it doesh't matter, as i will be hanged next.
I‘m calm, a bit queasy. But if you read some of my stuff around not exclusively in this game it‘s understandable.
You still claim cop? xD
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Vivax »

Goldlfish? I met magikarp and we got along well
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Vivax »

I wanna know why Cres seems to be so grumpy :3
The game of maf is wonderful to send your thoughts to the best of places while solving
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2801, Crescent wrote:So FK.. What are you thinking at the moment?
I'm becoming suspicious of you.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:43 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Vivax, how much of Crescent's content today is easily fakeable by a high effort scum player?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:49 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2805, Frogsterking wrote:
Really happy you replaced in
Yeah I don‘t tell you every time I catch a hint or the hints left behind. My avatar.
I don‘t live next to the olymp in a hot house, at the same time maybe I do
Not names I chose

p-edit: I‘ll get to that when I‘m in a less noisy location. Currently not in the surroundings to go deep dive
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2299, Vivax wrote: Crescent said that seeing Andante getting tunneled triggered her, which is unusual if you don't know that the reasons are bad. That points at Crescent having TMI and being mafia, actually. Andante having flipped town helps with that, though it wasn't too surprising as a pick.
I'm having a dejavu
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Crescent »

It points to me seeing a ton of myself in her, actually. That train felt like bullying more than it felt like scumhunting, and it's something I am quite used to experiencing... Something I've already gone over many times, not even only in this game. I was personally offended by what I was seeing.

I'm going to disregard Fire existed for a moment and put the tinfoil at maximum because old there is such a scumcase for FK here. I feel like he's spent a lot of this day dropping vague nudges for people to follow. Like right now, he lights a match, and Vivax is making the ensuing argument.

And it's interesting what brings it up. Just 1 1/2 hours before this, he says he townreads me. He's already shared TRs of Enchant and Vivax. This would only leave Gera, the guy I'm currently casing, but he isn't saying anything there. His own words have basically led him to Gera being the only one left.

So I find this curious, and ask him to tell us what he was really thinking because it didn't add up. FK sits there and
watches
me attack Gera while apparently thinking everyone else is town. My seeing this didn't add up is what got him to call me scum, just an hour and a half after he calls me town? It feels super inorganic.

Vivax already called him out earlier in the day on trying to subtly divert focus at me, and in how hard he was trying to influence him without actually saying a lot. That question as a test if he'd say anything more concrete (Even Enchant has!)... And it again results in Vivax doing all the work for him. His nudges feel like they follow the feel of the game rather than actual intuition.

He feels like he's playing puppetmaster. Fire is honestly the only good thing about this slot. FK kind of does not seem like he actually cares wo dies today so long as someone else is making the argument to kill them.

Back to the previous point: Wanna know what changed during this span? Enchant finaly did something. He said he would vote FK in final 3 if Gera was town. This is the only realistic reason I can see for FK shifting focus back to me. You and Enchant both don't trust him, so watching me take out Gera isn't enough. He has to try to get you to take out me, so I can take out Gera posthumously.

Phone dying must post
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:07 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Are you a professional swimmer by any chance, Crescent?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Frogsterking »

VOTE: Crescent
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Well I dragged myself out of bed now. Anyways. Time to quote some posts.

quote="In post 2779, Frogsterking"]
In post 2777, Crescent wrote:Oh wait I already did that yesterday when FK asked nevermind
I townlocked you after your response to my question I asked when I replaced in. I've only doubted it for the first 24~ hours after the Prince flip.

PEdit: Okay yeah that's what I was guessing you were referring to.[/quote]

In post 2797, Crescent wrote:Yeah I'm not amused by seeing a collection of shitposts re-presented to me twice now.

Not you. Not because you trying hard, write big posts, it's just opposite of how i feel you would do as mafia today.

Result obvious. If it's NOT Gera, then probably my money would be on Frog, but it doesh't matter, as i will be hanged next.

Just 7 posts after Enchant says he'll go for FK in final 3, FK responds to a perfectly reasonable query into his thoughts by directly contradicting himself, while lacking the follow through he's lacked all day. Lord I townread Fire but Lord do I not townread this guy at all and it's really throwing me off. I have to wonder, did FK sense I was getting a little paranoid of his behavior when I asked him that question? He says I have easy to fake posts for a high-end scum player... But what about his? He's practically been manipulating Vivax out in the open the entire day with low-effort posts. How much of his posts are easily fakeable? Like, ALL of them?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Well I dragged myself out of bed now. Anyways. Time to quote some posts.

quote="In post 2779, Frogsterking"]
In post 2777, Crescent wrote:Oh wait I already did that yesterday when FK asked nevermind
I townlocked you after your response to my question I asked when I replaced in. I've only doubted it for the first 24~ hours after the Prince flip.

PEdit: Okay yeah that's what I was guessing you were referring to.[/quote]

Just 7 posts after Enchant says he'll go for FK in final 3, FK responds to a perfectly reasonable query into his thoughts by directly contradicting himself, while lacking the follow through he's lacked all day. Lord I townread Fire but Lord do I not townread this guy at all and it's really throwing me off. I have to wonder, did FK sense I was getting a little paranoid of his behavior when I asked him that question? He says I have easy to fake posts for a high-end scum player... But what about his? He's practically been manipulating Vivax out in the open the entire day with low-effort posts. How much of his posts are easily fakeable? Like, ALL of them?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2809, Crescent wrote:Phone dying must post
Nah you're reading this right now, and I'm a little skeptical you wrote all of on a phone, I think it's more likely you typed all that on a keyboard.

PEdit:

Ah, I was correct. The high-effort scum flail is ensuing.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh neat. Thank you. That's the response I wanted! I called out the Puppetmaster, and now he is trying to silence me. FK is the last scum. Lock stock and barrel. Kill me now, then kill him, or just kill him. Don't care which.

I don't know where I went wrong with Fire, but it's FK. I am willing to die for this. I made that post knowing scum FK would immediately vote me for it, and FK immediately did. While I've been casing Gera, I've also been casing... Well, everyone else. FK has played this day
exactly
like I'd expect from scum, and I think he realized I was starting to notice the little discrepencies when I questioned him. I'm going to bet Enchant sees it too (He specifically said I haven't played today like he'd expect from scum), and it's why he said he'd kill FK tomorrow even after watching me lead an incorrect train on Gera.

I finally found a good question to ask FK and his response was
critical failure
. He's going to try to kill me here and use me to kill Gera tomorrow.

Now I ask you a question... Why did I never vote, despite all the casing on Gera? I still wasn't sure. If I had found that tell extended to all his games I would already have him dead.

VOTE: FK

If you kill me here, do not let him live tomorrow. Promise me this. I made the Puppetmaster overplay his hand and now he is forced to commit to it.

Also please I've written way bigger posts than that on my phone, nice try.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Crescent »

I want everyone alive to promise me they will kill FK tomorrow if they kill me here.

I ran a gambit to see if I would spook him into voting me and it worked. This is just ~4 hours after he effectively said he had "no doubt" that I was town based on my play and my responses. Who was I so sure was town? Fire. Not him. Not once did I ever call FK town based on his own play. I fucked up something big time with Fire.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2810, Frogsterking wrote:Are you a professional swimmer by any chance, Crescent?
...because was quite the backstroke.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:26 am

Post by Crescent »

And Gera you can come out of hiding and actually be useful now. I caught the scum and it wasn't you. You hinted that there
was
someone you wanted to pressure, but you were afraid to pursue it. Time to put your big boy pants on. I don't even care if I'm that person, you no longer have any excuse as I'm no longer bombarding you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2817, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2810, Frogsterking wrote:Are you a professional swimmer by any chance, Crescent?
...because was quite the backstroke.
Catching people like you is hard as fuck and I had to disregard a player I strongly townread to make an objective case on you.. And that objective case looks horrendous and many parts of it had already been recognized by Vivax. I have never townread anything
you
did. I have, however, become increasingly paranoid of you all day. Vivax and Gera can both attest that I held onto an argument against Elsa for
several days
in 2273 before I finally presented it because I knew she would be hard to put down. I've been watching you. I haven't liked what I've seen. Your blatant contradiction of stance with me was the first real crack in your armor you've ever shown, and I knew that was the time to say what I specifically thought about
your
play.

I knew if you were scum, you'd feel compelled to vote me for doing it. You had to shut down my calling attention to the way you had been playing because you know I'm the only person here strong enough to actually catch you on it. You're practically leading Vivax around like a little puppy. He can see it, but he sure can't catch it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Crescent »

FK was so blindsided by this it's hilarious by the way <3. It's finally dawning on him that he really did slip up.

I just totally pulled a Chris on him~ (No one here is getting that reference I know)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Enchant »

what
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and just to make it crystal clear, I am willing to self-hammer today if it means FK dies tomorrow.

But you guys better fucking kill FK tomorrow if it comes to that.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2821, Enchant wrote:what
Crescent is scum flailing. Read the last like 5 posts or so of my iso.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2821, Enchant wrote:what
The puppetmaster finally slipped up and I caught him. I spent a long time waiting for a good opportunity to put pressure on the guy to test him out and his response to it was horrendous.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”